Vivian Laaning Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least I'm comforted with the fact that such inquiries by Matt will bear no fruit. Mark, the only other person that could possibly have been the sire of my child, has been ensconced in Australia. But I can see that all this uncertainty is driving Matt mad. I get the impression that Matt's refusal to fuck me recently is based on his misguided belief that he needs to appease The Almighty before we can have a passel of kids.

"So in a nutshell the situation of my marriage is in a very depressive stage. Matt hardly talks to me and I've sure been missing sex a lot. This weekend with your black studs should be a sure fire welcome relief from the tedium of my hum drum life."

Vivian was aghast by her sister's information. Vivian recalled that at the time, her only voice of caution to Erica was that she ought to have advised Mark, their father's friend, that she was pregnant. Mark had fucked Erica twice during the week when conception would have probably occurred. However Mark left for Australia well before Erica knew that she was pregnant so Vivian could understand the prudent decision not to upset the apple cart. Still, Vivian was totally shocked by how Erica's silence has boomeranged against her so viciously. So she replied:

"I'm so sorry Erica about your marriage difficulties. I'm also as you know not very religious, but I do think God in your case has been too severe in punishing you. It seems axiomatic to me that, if after you miscarriage, you did become pregnant, and deliver a child all would be well in your marriage. Matt is a great guy and I know you do love him. This certainly is bad, but life goes on.

"You definitely deserve some fun in your life and this weekend should be a lot of fun. I can vouch for Nigel and Khalil that they have fine penises and know how to please a woman with them. Rod, Nigel's brother is unknown to me, but considering Nigel's praise I'm sure we won't find him lacking in appeal."

When 6:00 PM arrived, the two sisters sauntered down to the hotel's bar and grille (Growlers) to meet and dine with their three black studs. The three gentlemen were already there as the hostess escorted the sisters to their table. As soon as they arrived Nigel rose to introduce his brother:

"Hello Vivian Laaning, my favorite Wisconsin's farmer's daughter. You know of course my friend Khalil Ford, but I want on this occasion to introduce you to my brother Rod Koeninger."

Vivian shook Rod's hand with a huge smile as he was definitely as handsome as Nigel had advertised. Thus, she replied:

"I'm truly pleased to meet you, Rod. You most assuredly match Nigel's description of you. This is my sister Erica English which I trust all three of you will be charmed by her presence."

Since Vivian had advised Nigel only that her sister, without naming her full name, was going to participate in the planned sexual frivolities, all three of the black males were momentarily nonplussed by the difference of the sisters' surnames. They had assumed Erica would be single just like Vivian. Rod, then was the one to articulate the discrepancy. He blurted out, without thinking deeply on the matter:

"Laaning? English? I thought you two are sisters, although I must concede I can see the familial resemblance."

So Erica enlightened them:

""Yes indeedy, Vivian and I are sisters, and Laaning is my maiden name. English is my married name, but I can assure all three of you gentlemen, that you need not be overly concerned about my actual marital status."

The three of them were happily mollified by Erica's pronouncement, but it was Rod Koeninger who especially was secretly delighted by her assertion. Rod could sense that he was instantly smitten by Erica's beautiful physical appearance. In truth Erica was a very pretty woman, as Vivian had maintained. Erica's face was the quintessential of a shining bright angelic visage that would cause an instant erection to any red blooded heterosexual male who happened to gaze upon her for the first time. Rod Koeninger was no exception. With her curly blonde hair and her sparkling blue eyes, she evoked the image of a truly perfect angel even despite if one is aware of her sluttish proclivities.

The conversation among all the five participants was very convivial throughout the meal. Since all five of them were aware that consensual sex in a group sex setting was indisputably going to occur afterwards, and continue for some time, there was therefore, no awkwardness or gamesmanship in their discussions. They were free to admire each other without trepidation.

It was obvious to the others that Rod Koeninger was particularity attracted to Erica, but by the same token Vivian was not exactly chop liver in his estimation of wondrous lust either. Likewise, Erica obviously favored Rod as in her eyes, he was truly yummy in appearance. Again by the same token the fact that were two other black studs also available and just as appealing only served to heighten her anticipation of unfettered sexual ecstasy, which of course was her prime objective. The other three, Nigel, Khalil and Vivian were excited by the addition of Rod and Erica simply on the basis of the foreknowledge that the three of them had planned this event solely amongst themselves. They were cognizant that empirically the present actual situation must by definition surpass the original planned event as the adage says: 'more is better'.

After all five got their fill of food and drink, without further ado, they headed to the engaged suite. Once inside, Vivian in the role as the manageress of this gathering, took it upon herself to break the ice. So she said:

"I think it is incumbent on us, to show you gentlemen ours. I have to forewarn you Nigel and Khalil that aside from my new hairstyle, I also have something new about me to reveal. Since you've never seen me before Rod, I guess you might not be as intrigued by my present naked appearance, so the others will have to fill you in on the differences. Since none of you have seen Erica naked before, I can assure you that she has taken great care in appearing especially attractive to you all and I hope we both won't disappoint. So here goes..."

Despite not having rehearsed this moment before, Vivian and Erica acted in concert as if it was an choreographic movement planned from meticulous practice. They undressed remarkably swiftly; they were totally naked within five seconds if one had a stop watch to record their disrobement. At the end they each had their left hand raised straight up in the air with their right hand extended at right angles to their body. The did a three hundred sixty degree twirl and they shouted:

"Ta! Ta!"

Nigel and Khalil, noticed the 'new' Vivian immediately. Her pubic hair was gone! Her labia lips puffed out nakedly shorn from its previous cover of her red bush. That sight caused instant erections. Erica, likewise was sporting a hairless pussy and just as enticing. In fact since the Brazilian wax job removed all body hair there was no way of distinguishing the bodies of each sister.

Vivian then asked a silly question: "You like fellas?" To which each fella responded in unison: "Oh ya!" Then the sisters turned around and climbed onto the beds. The two king size beds in the suite had been previously shoved together by the sisters to facilitate the planned group sexual activity. Having laid down side by side to each other, the sisters beckoned with crooked finger for the guys to join them and get the show on the road.

The three males then undressed almost as quickly as the sisters had. Once naked the three of them got onto the bed. Without any prior agreement amongst themselves, Nigel on his knees settled next to Vivian's head so that she could comfortably give him head. Likewise, Khalil got next to Erica, who happily took his cock into her mouth. This left Rod to his own devices on what to do about the available pussies.

Rod was absolutely attracted to Erica. It was not just her stunning physical beauty, but also her comportment during the meal which signaled to him that she was a female worthy of special attention. His brother Nigel, had previously advised that Vivian was not racist, nor was she a white woman just looking to fuck a black man for the novelty of it. Instead, there was no doubt that Vivian was very promiscuous, but whether she entertained a black or a white cock in her pussy, was no matter mind to her. So Nigel surmised that Erica would likely be of the same mind set.

During the dinner, Erica clearly implied that the three of them being black was an insignificant detail. The main point was that she was here for the sole purpose of indulging in group sex with her sister and the three of them. Rod also was intrigued by the matter fact way Erica explained away her marital situation. She made it clear that whatever her personal situation, it was none of their business.

Rod found it very ironic that he, as a male, was the one speculating in his mind something further beyond a one night stand. Usually in his past encounters of casual sex, his female partners always indicated that they held hope that something special could develop from what they deemed as an awesome sex event between them. Of course to their disappointment, he threw cold water on such notion.

In this case, the shoe was definitely on the other foot. It was crystal clear to Rod that both Vivian and Erica viewed this weekend as an orgy to enjoy, but with no commitments or any strings attached. As Nigel informed him, when he didn't invite Vivian to their parents' twenty-fifth wedding anniversary, it signaled that there was no serious relationship between them. Yes they continued having sex, but since he was graduating and probably heading towards a job in Texas, there was no future between them. All this orgy meant to Vivian was that it was a farewell fuck commemorating some happy times but that's all it was going to be.

Of course Erica's position was more mysterious. She informed them all that she was married, but invited no further questions on the matter. The only sane conclusion an indifferent person could make of it was that she was here simply to have sexual fun. How she felt about seemingly deliberately committing adultery was on Rod's mind, but he was obviously not going to get an answer. It was therefore evident to Rod, that fucking Erica is going to be figuratively a one night stand. But damn it, he truly wanted to know more about her.

At this pont his conscious mind took over, and shouted: 'Quit thinking so much! Just enjoy what you have before you'.

Accordingly, he opted to eat out Erica's bald pussy. Boy was it ever so delicious! He appreciated how enticingly erotic was the experience. He happily slurped up her female juices. Her female smell was sheer intoxicating. He saw out of the corner of his eye, that some of Khalil's sperm was dribbling out of Erica's mouth, and her whole body was trembling; presumably experiencing an orgasm of her own in conjunction with Khalil's ejaculation and probably from his tongue action as well.

That was just too much for Rod Koeninger. He also ejaculated! With the exception of the occasional wet dream, this was the first time in his life he climaxed, without the benefit of any physical stimuli applied to his penis.

12