Vivian Laaning Ch. 40

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The love making between Vivian and Ralph was more overtly visible to truckers and to occupants of some other higher off the road motor vehicles. Expectantly, in passing the eighteen wheelers, their driver invariably blasted three toots on their air horns, which action was now becoming commonplace for our three travelers. Angela like Vivian gave three honks of her horn and waved her hand jubilantly in response.

Continuously stroking Ralph's cock, Vivian started tentatively licking on his cock head. It was a teasing action that aroused Ralph's emotions to a fever pitch. Finally Vivian took his shaft fully into her mouth. She was gingerly sucking up and down the length of his rod. His cock incredibly hardened even more to a steel like impression. Vivian was so desirous of finishing him off in her mouth, but her pussy was more agitated.

Consequently, she quit blowing him, and straightened herself up. She thereupon moved her rump forward between his spread legs. Vivian then lifted her calves over his thighs so that she was facing him in a crab like fashion. They both were using their hands, palms down on the air mattress to brace themselves at a forty-five angle as they looked at each other. Thus, they didn't have the use of their hands to effect contact for vaginal penetration. This however, did not prove to be an obstacle. His penis unerringly, seemingly by its own volition, found Vivian's opening and plunged forward and into its target.

Vivian's hips were the most active in this unique copulation, but Ralph was able to get some thrusts in as well. Their position necessitated a slow and deliberate stroking to ensure not losing contact and interrupt the rhythm of their fucking. Such pace suited the lovers immensely as they enjoyed savoring the continuous oncoming exquisite pleasures. What was most delightful to Vivian was witnessing the raw graphic details of their fornication. She kept her mouth open as she was constantly gasping. She could not contain her motions any other way.

Finally after quite some time, they simultaneously and mutually reached their climaxes. Ralph's ejaculation felt like a river torrent flooding her vagina. Vivian's visionary image was of the stars and fireworks kind. They were totally spent and exhausted. Vivian turned over to hold on to Ralph to calm down her newly minted fraught nerves. Once Vivian ceased panting she was able to bestow a sweet kiss on Ralph as the two of then luxuriated in their afterglow.

Meanwhile, the naked Angela although not oblivious to the love making between Vivian and Ralph was driving merrily along the New York State Thruway, aka Thomas E Dewey Thruway, aka I-90. Somewhere between Syracuse and Rochester, she noticed a New York State Police patrol car parked in the median facing her direction. She glanced at the speedometer, and was reassured that the SUV was moving at the pre programmed cruise speed of not more than five MPH over the speed limit. It was the consensus belief between Angela and Ralph, that police in general would not ticket anyone for speeding unless they were going in excess of 10 MPH over the posted speed limit. The fines for speeding as a general rule are very minimal for speeding less than 10 MPH over the speed limit.

Nevertheless despite that assumption, as Angela passed the parked police cruiser, she saw from her rear view mirror that the vehicle pulled out from the median, and was following them. Since there happened to be no other vehicle in sight, Angela had a sinking feeling that disaster was about to descend upon her. So she alerted her fellow passengers:

"Hey guys! There's a cop car that has just started following us. I think he's going to stop us. Why don't you two quickly get decent so that I'll be the only one in jeopardy."

Vivian and Ralph heeded Angela's suggestion and each of them scrambled to don a piece of a top and a bottom clothing, to appear that they were not naked. To affect a more innocent scenario, Vivian had time to climb on to a back seat as Ralph remained resting on the air mattress. Sure enough the police cruiser turned on its siren lights commanding Angela to stop. She pulled over to the shoulder of the freeway, after ascertaining that Vivian and Ralph were sufficiently dressed, and appropriately positioned. Once both the police cruiser and Ralph's SUV were safely stopped from the main lanes of the freeway, the state trooper sauntered to the driver's side of the SUV and confronted Angela with the standard highway police demand:

"Driver's license and registration please, Miss!"

Angela responded:

"I can easily get the registration from the glove compartment. But my driver's license is in my purse which is squirreled away somewhere in the back of this vehicle. It'll take me a little bit of time to get a hold of it. I hope you don't mind waiting."

The state trooper removed his sun glasses, and staring at Angela's nudity proclaimed the obvious:

"My God! Just as reported on the radio, you are truly buck naked while you've have been driving this Lincoln!"

Angela ruefully replied:

"It would appear so, officer."

"And why young lady are you driving while naked?"

"Well since it's a nice sunny day, I thought I would take advantage to get in some sunbathing."

The state trooper had naturally spotted the 'just married' spray painted info marked on the back of the SUV. Having noticed Vivian now sitting demurely on the back seat while Ralph was lying on top of the air mattress, he asked:

"And so what do the newlyweds think of you chauffeuring them while you are naked?"

"Oh no officer, you are mistaken. I'm the bride, and the gentleman back there is indeed my husband. The lady in question is our chaperone during our honeymoon trip."

"Chaperone?"

"Yes we engaged her to help with the logistical requirements of our wedding vacation, and to help keep us out of trouble,"

"If you don't mind my saying so, as a chaperone she doesn't seem to be doing a good job of keeping you out of trouble by allowing you to drive naked."

"Yes well, it's truly hard to get good help nowadays."

Now the state trooper was not a hard ass. He was secretly amused by Angela's repartee, and had difficulty in maintaining his stern demeanor. It was all he could do from breaking out into all smiles, and of course his heart was softened by the fact that Angela was a newly married bride. He did take note in his mind the oddity of three people ostensibly driving during a wedding honeymoon, but he reasoned it was none of his business.

So he decided to go easy on her so long as the driving was otherwise legal. Accordingly, he leaned forward so that he was in Angela's face. He commanded her to breathe on him. Not sure of the reason for the demand, she complied without objection. He then straightened himself and said:

"OK! I'm satisfied you've not been drinking. You are not driving erratically and not unduly speeding. But you can not drive naked. You should be aware that there are reports of your nakedness on the police radio, and that was why I stopped you. So I want to see you get dressed, and then you can go. But I warn you to stay dressed while on this freeway, because if you're stopped again the next state trooper won't be so lenient."

Vivian was able to toss a pair of slacks, a blouse and a bra to Angela. She grabbed them and stepped out of the car. She then brazenly without hesitation quickly dressed. In that manner, the state trooper was treated to the sight of the nubile Angela momentarily totally naked. He didn't mind at all, and Angela detected a slight bulge develop in his trousers. In the process some occupants of passing vehicles also got a quick glimpse of Angela's nudity. When she finished dressing she beamed a smile at the state trooper and said:

"Thank you for your forbearance, officer. I do so apologize for being a nuisance to other the motorists on the road."

"No problem. Just be sure you remain dressed, and then there will be no problems. Have a good day!"

Years later whenever Angela recalled this moment, she was able to take comfort that this incident didn't occur when police officers were equipped with body cams. She could just imagine that a video clip of her dressing in front of the New York State trooper alongside the interstate would instantly go viral on the internet. It sure would spoil her stated desired image as a nondescript drab high school teacher that no one would pay attention to.

As Angela got back into the car, Vivian left her spot at the back seat, and joined Angela in the front. After they pulled away, Ralph stretched out on the air mattress and dozed off with a contented smile. After they lost sight of the state trooper, Angela and Vivian burst out laughing mostly from relief that their audaciously brazen actions did not incur unpleasantness or shameful legal jeopardy. Angela could handle a fine but could not tolerate any jail time no matter how short the duration. And she would be truly mortified if she would be forced to appear in court. To ease the tension flowing from the near disaster of being stopped by the police, Vivian teased:

"So I'm deemed as not much help. Maybe if you paid me more I could be a much better...er chaperone. Chaperone really? Couldn't you've come up with a better explanation for my presence?"

"The only other thing I could have come up with was that we are Mormons, and that it was a polygamous marriage. However I understand that the Mormon Church no longer espouses polygamy, but it is sometimes tolerated in Utah. Then again we're a far cry from Utah."

"Well maybe you could have said I was a hitchhiker and you picked me up."

"That would make my nudity impossible to explain away."

"Well I guess then its chaperone that I am to be. Still I don't think I should be considered a poor chaperone deserving of scorn and relying on poverty wages."

"Poverty wages indeed! Why you had free use of my husband all to your self. Surely that's much better than poverty wages."

"Oh yes! Your Ralphie certainly is a fine specimen of the male persuasion. It is hard to imagine that he was such a pariah in high school as he maintains."

"You know Ralph once told me that he was so friendless in high school that he once bought a book entitled: 'How to Make People Like You'. But he threw it away as he discovered that the book was about cloning."

Vivian laughed heartedly and then scoffed:

"That can't be true. Surely a book about cloning would have a more scientific title."

"Yes of course it's a joke. But it's an example of self deprecatory humor he can articulate despite the admiration he receives from the academic mathematical world. His modesty is so endearing to me."

In this manner, the women kept entertaining themselves with humorous anecdotes of their lives. Angela drove the rest of the way, about two hours in length to Niagara Falls. They crossed over into Canada as the Canadian side afforded a more spectacular view of the falls.

Angela had secured one of the best two room suites at Embassy Suites a truly luxurious hotel offering a most magnificent view of the falls.

12