Vivian Laaning Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to first lick your ass hole for a little while. You don't need to worry about losing any time, since licking your ass will get me more excited. I guarantee I will cum faster as a result."

To which Vivian replied in her patented sultry sexy voice:

"Oh you silver tongue devil with your sweet words. How can a girl possibly say no!"

Vivian gasped as she felt Sam's tongue slurping and licking on her most sensitive spot of her entire backside. The sensation was exquisite. She moaned! She squeaked! She grunted! She sighed! She was breathing heavily! With Willis' cock in her pussy, her passion was burning, completely in flames.

Then when Sam halted his tongue action, he wasted no time in ramming her ass with his now steel hard cock. She shrieked at the brutal invasion to her rectum. As her anal canal was dry the thrust of his non lubricated cock proved to be extremely painful. However despite the excruciating pain, Vivian's pleasurable euphoria caused enough production of happy endorphins to mask her distress that would otherwise have overwhelmed her.

Vivian had been conjoined with Willis' body allowing her to kiss his lips, neck and ears simultaneously while his cock was ramming and stuffing her cunt. As soon as she felt the entry of Sam's cock into her rectum, along with her shriek, she placed her palms flat on the mattress, and lifted her front body to a forty-five degree angle from Willis in an effort to better ward off the pain. This allowed Willis to reach and suck on one breast and manually fondle the other.

Vivian began to perspire rather profusely in reaction to the double penetration of her nether holes. Aided by Willis' stimulation of her tits, the pain of the sodomy was soon dissipated, and was replaced by an overwhelming feeling of pure unadulterated ecstasy.

This time Vivian's vocal utterances became louder and louder. She could not help herself; she could not keep quiet. The fact that there were in excess of forty-five onlookers to her sexual activity did not dampen her passion. Instead of being restrained, Vivian was losing all sense of decorum. Her orgasm completely consumed her soul and she could not help but scream as a result.

Vivian's very loud vocal outburst in reaction to her orgasm, was the catalyst that induced her gentlemen partners to reach their climaxes virtually simultaneously. Their ejaculations were most copious. All of the audience could see sperm oozing together out of Vivian's vagina and her rectum even while the two cocks were still lodged in her holes. Thus it was not difficult to determine the winner as both of her partners climaxed in less than ten minutes. Her time satisfying both of her men was the quickest of all the women competing in round two!

The crowd of spectators jumped to their feet and cheered Vivian's quick work in finishing off her partners. They were chanting: "Viv Viv Vivian! DP Queen! DP Queen! Yeah!"

Meanwhile on Bed 'B', Anastasia was oblivious to Vivian's success, as well as the cheering crowd. She was solely concentrating on pleasuring herself with her two male partners.

Besides Vivian and Anastasia, all the other women in this round, had elected for vaginal penetration of one male partner, and fellatio of the other. In giving head, the male partners alternated between standing or kneeling when offering his cock, as the female partner commanded. Their position depended on whether the woman was sitting up riding the cock underneath her, or instead was sprawled on the chest of the man underneath.

Anastasia had elected instead to receive vaginal penetration in the missionary position. In such position she tilted her head to the side to provide the blow job to her other gentleman. The latter was lying on his side to facilitate the fellatio. This sexual configuration was very sensual and appealing to Anastasia, but it was not conducive to effect rapid climaxes. However, Anastasia did not care a whit as she was here to indulge in perceived sinful sexual pleasure. In giving head she was not interested in hurrying up her male partner. Instead she was interested in fully tasting, licking and smelling fully the delights that oral sex affords.

Happily for her enjoyment, the male partner that was fucking her cunt was in no hurry to finish her off. His tantalizing slow pace of penetrating her vagina promoted the onset of an exquisite euphoria that like good wine can only be fully savored by extensive concentration on the inherent pleasures. As a result her vocalizations of her grunts, sighs, moans, heavy breathing as well as squeaks and gasps were evidence of her entire focus on deriving the ultimate sexual pleasure; contest notwithstanding.

Consequently, her sexual congress with her two men did not end until just before the time limit established for the round was about to expire. Because Anastasia's entire performance was genuinely sensual despite the lack of personal sexual history with her male partners, the audience also jumped to their feet to cheer on Anastasia in appreciation of witnessing a most erotic tryst.

Kristina Vargas advised Anastasia that, although in this contest she would not win the coveted TLR gold plated body chain to adorn her waist for future TLR visits, her superlative participation did merit a consolation prize. Accordingly, if she so desired, she could obtain a free tattoo from a reputable tattoo parlor in Dallas, approved and vouched for professionalism by the TLR. She could pick out a design from the parlor's vast inventory or commission an original design, which in either case can be inked on any surface part of her body.

As it happened Anastasia was staying a further week in the Dallas area, as the guest of other distant relatives. Thus she was able to immediately redeem her TLR tattoo coupon, which had a one year expiration date. She opted for an interlocked female and male symbol etched immediately above her slit on her mons. Subsequently, whenever a male sexual partner inquired as to the relevance of her tattoo, she would merely state that her tattoo reminds her partners that this is the location from where a baby girl or boy will enter into this world. Since such response suggested that Anastasia was not utilizing any birth control measures, her male partners were sure to equip themselves with a condom.

For the third round of the "Can You Take Five" contest, Vivian's turn was this time at the second match of the round. She was pitted against Pamela Rose, one of the most celebrated popular singer in the United States if not in the entire world. Vivian was a fan, who was hoping one day to attend one of her concerts. So naturally she was shocked to learn that her first meeting of the iconic Pamela Rose was not to be at one of her concerts but instead at a sex orgy of the TLR. And not only that, but as Kristina Vargas advised in introducing Pamela during her second round encounter, she also was the recipient along with Sally Browning of the first two gold plated TLR body chains awarded for sexual prowess.

Since both contestants had their personal bio previously highlighted in the first two rounds, Kristina didn't see it necessary to provide any redundant information. Besides merely mentioning the names of the participants, the only other relative information to divulge is which bed was assigned to the contestants. Since both Pamela and Vivian had performed on Bed 'A' in the previous round, it was deemed that Vivian would remain in Bed 'A' and Pamela would perform on Bed 'B' for this round. This decision was solely based on the fact Vivian had drawn number five whereas Pamela had drawn number twenty, in the original drawing, and thus had a bye for the first round.

Actually it did not matter as each bed had the same super sized dimensions. However Vivian was pleased that having Bed 'A' meant she would retain Kristina's daughter as her monitor. That girl (woman) had proved in the previous rounds and with other matches to be extraordinarily skillful in preparing the men for their time on the bed. Katrina's specific instructions to Vivian and Pamela were as follows:

"In this round you are each going to entertain three men simultaneously. You must take one man in your pussy, one up your ass and the third either in your mouth or by hand. Your monitor and her assistants will see to lubricating your ass and the penetrating penis. I imagine for you Vivian this will be an extra comfort since in the previous round, as far as we could tell you performed your sodomy raw."

Vivian nodded verifying Katrina's observation. She smiled wryly. In one sense she was relieved in not having to endure another harsh ass fucking. But then again she believed she could tolerate a truly painful sodomy better than Pamela, her opponent, and thereby losing an edge in her favor. Subsequently when she became better acquainted with Pamela Rose's sexual proclivities, she learned that this assumption was wrong. In fact Pamela submitted to BDSM activity in almost every occasion when the TLR provided the opportunity to indulge. Kristina then continued her instructions:

"You both have the freedom to choose either a position on top facing the lover who is fucking you vaginally or a position on top with your back to the man underneath who would then be ass fucking you. Throughout this contest, you must maintain the position you choose. For completion you must receive cum in your pussy and ass plus the third ejaculation can be in your mouth or can be simply squirting as a result of your hand stroking.

"Triple 'V' will monitor your bed, Vivian, whereas Stefani will monitor your bed, Pamela. Prior to prepping your men, they will inspect you and take any measures necessary to ensure there are no latent cum in your bodies. It is hoped thereby that when your men signal that they have cum, your monitors can ascertain with absolute certainty that such is indeed the case.

"So if neither one of you have any questions let's get the show on the road. May the sexier woman prevail."

Since Vivian had performed a double penetration in the previous round, Vickie Vargas for her inspection task, simply placed her mouth on Vivian's twat. She inhaled forcefully and thus, sucked up any latent cum or for that matter extracted most of Vivian's secreted fluids. Vickie came up with quite a mouthful. After gulping down all of the liquid extraction, Vickie burped; ladylike of course. Undeterred Vickie gave a saucy wink to Vivian before going down and placing her lips over Vivian's anus. There she sucked up any fluids lodged in the rectum. Having completed her inspection, Vickie slapped one of Vivian's ass cheeks with a mighty smack. Vivian squeaked as a result but still managed a returned wicked wink of the eye directed at Vickie.

Since Pamela Rose had performed a fellatio and an orthodox cock in pussy coitus in the previous, Stefani for her inspection task, went up and thoroughly kissed Pamela. Forcing Pamela's mouth open Stefani was able to extract all Pamela's contained oral fluids which she promptly swallowed. Then Stefani went down on Pamela to suck up the fluids secreted in Pamela's vagina. When she was finished, Stefani announced that Pamela's vajayjay was now indeed clean and ready for action. Everyone cheered: "Pam...e...la! Pam...e...la!" to a remarkable similarity of the ubiquitous "U...S...A! U...S...A!" chant. Uncharacteristically, Ms Rose visibly blushed.

Vivian elected to do the double penetration the same way as in round two. Ergo she was on top of her male partner who was to fuck her vagina. Vickie and the two eliminated women had done a great job of getting the men rock hard, and so it was easy to impale herself on the man underneath. Vickie and her assistants also were proficient in applying Vaseline in Vivian's rectum as well as coating Chris Welsh's penis, the gentleman who had the pleasure to sodomize Vivian. Her ass was so well lubricated, that Vivian felt no discomfort whatsoever when Chris Welsh shoved his cock past her sphincter muscles. So in essence when she became aware of the cock in her ass, she simply let out a minor gasp without any hint of enduring pain.

The two men who were fucking her nether holes were doing so in a remarkably proficient tandem. For contest purposes this relieved Vivian from concentrating on them to urge more passion. The pleasures derived from her double penetrations just automatically reached her brain without any effort to effect the same. Therefore, she was able to solely concentrate on giving a superior blow job. The man receiving her blow job was on his knees to her left side. Vivian twisted herself to the left to and was able to get his cock in her mouth.

Vivian had braced herself with the palm of one hand firmly flat on the mattress of the bed. This freed her other hand to massage his sac as she was vigorously sucking on his cock. Although she was relatively passive with her hips in reacting to the movements of the two cocks in her body, this did not mean she did not experience a heavenly euphoria from the double penetration. With the three cocks stimulating her body she was forced to yield to a major orgasm enveloping her body and soul.

This heady orgasm occurred well before any of the three men pleasuring her had cum. Her fortitude was tested as continuing after orgasm provided her with an excruciating and agonizing experience. But ever the trooper Vivian did not stop her fellatio. Nor did she stop the continuation of the double penetration of her vagina and rectum. Because she was in the midst of giving head when her orgasm overwhelmed her, she was precluded from screaming out her climax. The only clue available for her male partners that she had reached her orgasm was that she began to shiver and perspire profusely. That was a clue missed by her partners as well as the spectators.

Vivian's admirable skill in rendering a blow job soon paid off. At the fifteenth minute mark Henry Roberts, the gentleman who was face fucking Vivian, spurted into her mouth a copious amount of sperm. The ejaculation was so forceful and quick that reams of cum was oozing out of her mouth. As a result Vickie was able to raise her hand even before Henry signaled his climax.

With Henry Roberts no longer in the picture, Vivian was able to take a more active role in her double penetration. She embraced Michael Lawrence, the man underneath her, and kissed his neck and ears. Such tender caresses did the trick as he was soon flooding her vaginal walls. Vivian was aware he had cum so she straightened up which produced the sight of white cum dripping from her cunt.

Since there was no dispute of his ejaculation, Henry extracted himself from under Vivian. This allowed Vivian to be completely upright on her knees. This in turn allowed Chris to adhere to the back of Vivian without losing contact in his sodomy of her. With this new position he was able to reach Vivian's ample breasts and fondle them. Such liberties he was able take advantage was enough to spur on his ejaculation. Since Pamela had at this point in time only managed to induce one of her men to cum. So Vivian was the clear winner, and was advancing to the fourth round of the "Can You Take Five" contest.

12