Vivian Laaning Ch. 55

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Working for and with my father was my worst nightmare. He was so overbearing and so very critical. I couldn't see any happiness in store for me in such a future. I emphatically said no and did not waver. Finally giving up on the idea of having me in his firm, he offered an alternative. Since he had tremendous influence and clout with the governor and both US Senators of Kentucky he said if I went to law school he would use his influence to pave the way that I would eventually become a Judge for the US District Court for Eastern District of Kentucky. Right after finishing law school and passing the bar he could guarantee that I would obtain a position in the US Attorney's office in Lexington. Then assuming I didn't fuck up that job, after a few years experience, with his help I would have a reasonable chance of being appointed to the bench for that court.

"I had to admit that such a future as outlined by my Dad had an appeal for me. Certainly prosecuting criminals was more attractive to me than drafting contracts or sorting out tax liabilities for future clients. And as he pointed out there was nothing that precluded me from playing cello on the side. Why I might even be able play for the Lexington Philharmonic Orchestra. However, I did insist on a non negotiable demand. I refused to apply to the Law School of the University of Kentucky. Since I was destined to continue to live in Lexington I wanted a chance to see something else of the world by attending an out of state law school. And because the University of Chicago has arguably one of the most prestigious law schools in the country, my Dad could not object."

Intrigued by all the nuances in each of their stories, Vivian ventured to be more bold. She opined:

"I guess it was lucky for the both of you that you both ended up in the same school although in different disciplines."

Esther slyly replied:

"Luck had nothing to do with it. We both applied to universities that boasted reliable law schools concurrent with a decent graduate music programs. The University of Chicago accepted us both and so here we are!"

At this point Vivian began to suspect that there was more than mere friendship involved between Esther and Anastasia. So she decided to cut to the chase with her suppositions, and asked:

"Forgive me for asking, but are you two an item beyond being mere musical friends?"

Anastasia coyly and disingenuously replied:

"Oh my Vivian! What can you possibly mean by that question?"

"Do you indulge in girl on girl sex is what I mean by that question?"

Anastasia continued her teasing:

"Oh! You mean do we fuck each other?"

At this point Vivian realized she was being led on and knew the answer. Still in the spirit of Anastasia's bantering she said:

"Yes! That's exactly what I do mean. So do you?"

Esther decided to end the silliness, and replied:

"Yes Vivian, Anastasia and I are lesbians and we live together."

Anastasia added:

"We've been an 'item' (quotations mark gesture) since high school. Our mutual musical interest made our attraction to each other inevitable."

"Well I certainly couldn't have guessed it before tonight. All the time during our group socializing, I couldn't make you out, Esther. Not only could I not discern whether you were gay or straight, but I couldn't be sure whether you were even sexually active. You certainly went out of you way to conceal as much of yourself as possible."

"Back home we are definitely in the closet with regards to our love. Although Lexington is a relatively cosmopolitan town and enunciating homophobic slander is certainly not the thing to do while in polite society, still in the circles we frequent it is better not to assert one's sexual orientation."

Anastasia added:

"Yes Chicago has been a wonderful change of atmosphere. I'm not as shy as Esther. So in the Music Department not only are all of my fellow students and faculty aware I'm gay, but they accept such knowledge with absolute indifference."

Vivian replied:

"For your information, growing up on the farm, I had no idea of the possibility of lesbianism. It wasn't until my older sister told me about it on the occasion when she was looking after me during a lengthy illness. Since then of course I've become quite aware of the joys of girl on girl sex.

"So tell me, are you both gold star lesbians?"

Esther replied:

"No we both have experimented with men during our junior and senior years at Kentucky, just to make sure we haven't missed out on something. Speaking for myself, having sex with a man just was not in the cards for me."

Anastasia declared:

"Me neither! Although I had a few dates with arguably the stud of the campus, I just did not get much satisfaction from him. I did not achieve anything close to an orgasm during any of the three occasions we got it on!"

Esther continued:

"So Anastasia and I are in a serious committed relationship, and quite content with each other. However in addition to the love we have for each other, still we like to mix it up occasionally and spice up our love life with a third...er guest. So you see we had an ulterior motive in inviting you to share our dinner. In other words we'd like you to share our bed."

Anastasia added:

"Oh yes Vivian. Esther has talked up a storm as to your intriguing and interesting qualities. And as I've said before I'm always into sharing my time with the intriguing and the interesting. So what do you say?"

Vivian looked at both of them in astonishment. She blurted out;

"You guys are seducing me? You're actually seducing me?"

And she burst out laughing. Esther was alarmed. She worried that perhaps she had mistaken Vivian's proclivity. She now feared that despite what she had inferred as encouraging signals given by Vivian indicating a desire for lesbian sex, that instead Vivian might be unequivocally straight after all. So she replied:

"I'm so sorry Vivian if we've offended you by thinking you may be interested in some Sapphic love. If you're absolutely straight please forgive us and we won't bother you anymore."

"Oh I'm not offended in the least. Although I do like men, I also make love to women. The reason I was laughing is the fact that for the past several months, for my own reasons, I had been preoccupied in trying to think of ways to seduce you Esther. My task was made so much more difficult by your reserved reticence. When I watched you play the cello this afternoon and witnessed your passion I became determined to get you to bed come hell or high water. And now out of the blue comes your invitation saving me the trouble. Of course I accept your invitation!:

They all laughed gleefully and Anastasia ended it by saying"

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's get on with it then!"

When they arrived at the musicians' apartment, the three of them wasted no time as they marched straight into the bedroom. Esther and Anastasia hung up their clothes in the closet whereas Vivian left her clothes draped on a chair. Since Vivian's naked body was not a familiar sight for the musicians, she twirled around to let them gaze appreciatively. Esther and Anastasia were not disappointed; Vivian's naked female body was as flawless and as alluring as one could wish for.

As for Vivian's perspective, she was delighted with the physical appearances of her two companions. Anastasia was absolutely gorgeous with a diverse interracial appeal. Her facial features were definitely different from typical white females, but they were not exclusively Korean either. Her body was all female, and as her skin pigmentation was naturally a mix of white and oriental, she displayed an exotic transcendental vision.

Esther's facial features were nondescript, but when she smiled or when she exhibited passion, she was then firmly fascinating to behold. Although a tad overweight, the physical sight of her naked body was absolutely mouth watering to the connoisseur of true female beauty. She was the only one of the trio who sported a hairy bush whereas the others favored shaving their pussies completely bald.

Once each woman had finished admiring each other, the three of them assembled on top of the bed. Their original position was sitting upright resting on the back of their calves touchingly close to each other. Esther started kissing Vivian, but almost immediately descended to kiss the nipple of her right breast. Anastasia took Vivian's left breast into her mouth. The kissing and suckling of her breasts were bestowed slowly and lovingly. By the languid pace of this initial love making, Vivian formed the impression that the intention of the musicians was to instill a special gift of love to her. Seemingly in no time at all, Vivian's forced arousal caused her nipples to stiffen so hard that they began to throb in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

Vivian caressed the heads of each of her lovers in full appreciation of the exquisite oral stimulation of her bosom caused by the lesbian musicians. Vivian sighed heavily, interspersed with gasps of pure pleasure as her lovers were relentless in orally massaging her tits. So adept were they in arousing Vivian that she began to leak! As Esther had started fingering Vivian's clit, she easily became immediately aware of the burgeoning soggy condition of Vivian's pussy. So she ceased her attention to Vivian's boob, and swooped down to lick the clit, and slurp up Vivian's oozing female juices.

Cognizant of Esther's change of sexual direction, Anastasia wrapped her hands around Vivian's torso and gently lowered her back. Vivian automatically kicked out her feet so that she landed sprawled on her back. Esther remarkably did not lose oral contact with Vivian's cunt by this maneuver. Once Vivian was down Anastasia, straddled over head, and lowered her cunt to make contact with Vivian's lips. To facilitate Vivian's cunnilingus Anastasia spread apart her labia to provide full access for Vivian's tongue. For good measure, Anastasia bent forward to manhandle Vivian's boobs.

Meanwhile Esther was concentrating on licking Vivian's clit solely. She was simultaneously fingering Vivian's vagina and consequently her aperture gaped. Soon Esther was able to slide more of her fingers in and out simulating vaginal intercourse. As Esther formed her digits into a spear she was able to plunge more of her hand into Vivian, who moaned and grunted in reaction. Finally Esther was able to penetrate her whole hand up to her wrist, triggering an agonizing orgasm for Vivian as a result. Anastasia also climaxed as Vivian's tongue worked wonders on her libido.

After all of the women rested a bit to recover their equilibrium, Esther and Anastasia reached for two dildos from a drawer of their dresser. Esther fitted herself with an 8" strap-on equipped with a vibrating motor. Anastasia grabbed a strap on designed exclusively for anal play. Vivian's eyes lit up as she instantly could imagine what the musicians had in mind, and she was already moistening down under again in happy anticipation.

Accordingly, Esther settled on her back with her strap-on dildo pointing upwards. Vivian dutifully eased on top of her and impaled herself on the artificial penis. Esther turned on the motor of the dildo to provide slow vibrating action in Vivian's cunt. Anastasia having lubricated the anal dildo squeezed some lubricant onto Vivian's rectum. Then she hovered over Vivian to sodomize her. The musicians remained still to allow Vivian to accustom herself to the situation.

Vivian understood that it was up to her to signal when she was ready for the double assault. So when she was ready she shouted loudly:

"OK girls! Just fuck me silly!"

With that encouragement, all three of them were engaged for the double action on Vivian's cunt and ass hole. It was a blast!

12