Vivian Laaning Ch. 57

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Perfect! I don't know if you realize this Erica, but even if your son is of my flesh and blood, without medical proof or verification, I'm not his legal father. And of course without such proof I can't be forced to pay child support."

"Yes, I understand that, but as I told you I don't need the child support, and I would be unhappy to learn that you are not the father."

"But I have a solution to our problem."

"Problem? What problem? We have a problem? Who is 'we' and what problem do 'we' have?"

"We of course is us; you and me. My problem is sublime. You were quite right in supposing that I've have dated and bedded quite a few beautiful women; both black and white. But I've never lived with a woman nor even ever had any prolonged relationship with one. And I know this about myself in that I'm not philosophically opposed to finding myself in either such situation.

"As for you, your problem is more exquisite. You are the mother of a son whose paternity is uncertain. You know that the father has to be one of three known men, of whom towards two of them you have lukewarm feelings, but you would be delighted with the other one. You are reluctant to embark on a course of action that would establish your son's paternity for fear that it would prove not to be the one you are delighted with."

At this point Erica was at a loss as to where Rod's conversation was leading to. So she asked:

"I'm not sure I would identify these circumstances you've described as problems. But in any case I don't see the connection between these problems that would promote a mutual solution."

"Speaking for myself, I know the reason I haven't had a relationship with a woman is simply because I haven't yet encountered one with whom I would desire to do so. Luckily as evident by tonight's events I now see my solution is at hand."

Now Erica started to understand Rod's drift, but she couldn't believe it. She audibly gasped and said:

"You must be kidding Rod! You surely can't mean that it is me that you've determined to be your woman!"

"Don't be so shocked Erica! The facts are so clear that no other explanation makes sense. First of all we have the fact that I actually provided you with my phone number at the conclusion of that weekend in Madison. I must say your stated supposition for me doing so, showed some clairvoyance but was not exactly spot on. As you said I obviously knew you were committing adultery, but my belief at the time was that your marriage must have either broken up or was about to. So I provided my number just in case you did quit your marriage and come to Chicago.

"Just think about this fact. That weekend was simply an orgy which none of us expected would lead to any recurrence or reunions. Both my brother and his friend were going to leave for Texas. You note they didn't provide their ongoing numbers to your sister. I understood from my brother that he and his friend had been regular fuck buddies to your sister for about two years. So obviously you had to conclude that I was genuinely interested in meeting you again if at all possible."

Erica had to somewhat agree:

"Oh yes I certainly realized during that weekend, that there was special chemistry between us. I guess I was just too pragmatic to think that we would ever meet again."

Rod continued his explanation:

"Tonight was a romantic epiphany for me. I came into your restaurant with a date whom I had expected to end up in bed with, at the conclusion of the evening. However, as we were seated at the bar awaiting for a table to be made available, I saw you and I recognized you! Just think of it Erica, it has been slightly more than four years since that weekend, and yet I had instantly recognized you. Hell I know that there are some women I've bedded within the past couple of few years that I would be hard put to acknowledge should I encounter them on the street.

"And you recognized me instantly as well when you first saw me this evening. It is now crystal clear to me that the love gods have intervened preventing me from getting embroiled with another woman so that I would be free to be with you when you became available to me."

Erica was overwhelmed by his stated sentiments. Her head was spinning as she realized that he had been as infatuated with her as she had been with him. He was saying they were meant to be together and she was captivated by that possibility. So she replied:

"Oh Rod baby, if you truly mean you want me, then you can have me. Heart, body and soul!"

Rod broke into a smile as he continued:

"I'm delighted that we are in accord on this point. However remember I said I have a solution for your problem as well."

In her euphoria from the mutual declaration of love, Erica was unmindful of his previous articulation regarding Tony, her son. So she responded:

"Huh! What problem! I don't have any problems! Any problems I may have had, don't matter anymore, when I have your love."

"Yes Erica honey, that may be so, but still there is the question of who is the father or your boy. Your desire is that I'm the father, isn't that so?"

"Oh yes Rod baby! If I knew for sure that you are the father of Tony, I couldn't be more delighted."

"But you are too prudent to have blood tests taken because you are afraid of the odds against."

"Yes that's true. Why upset the applecart I say? Without the tests the possibility of you being the father is always alive."

"Quite so! But as I said I have the solution."

"Oh?"

"Yes! If I adopt Tony then he becomes legally my son notwithstanding any blood tests to the contrary."

"But Rod, I don't think the Courts would allow an adoption by a single man without proof of some kind of connection."

"I think you may be right on that point, honey. But the courts would allow the adoption, if I was married to you. And if I'm married to you, blood tests would be irrelevant since no matter the results of such tests, it wouldn't change my status as the legal father. So obviously we wouldn't need to undergo paternity testing. So what do you say?

Erica now broke out in a really huge smile. It was so heartwarming, to hear such lovely expression of a loving regard culminating with a suggestion of a an actual marriage proposal. She got off her kitchen chair, and sat herself upon his lap. Embracing him, she started planting luscious sweet kisses on his lips as intermittently she was uttering:

"Oh Rod honey! You're so sweet. You love me, you really love me...

"I love you too, baby! I really love you...

"You're willing to marry me! Oh my god that is so sweet...

"We don't have to be hasty. There's no hurry...

"I'd love to marry you! I'd be honored to be your wife...

"There's no hurry! Let's get to know each other better first..."

After that last kiss, Erica got off Rod's lap to allow him to stand up. Once he was off his chair, Erica sunk to her knees, and with his assistance removed his shoes and tossed then aside. She then promptly started undoing his belt, pants, zipper and briefs to free his burgeoning cock; and subsequently rendering him naked from waist down. While she was doing this task, she announced:

"Yes Rod baby, I did recognize your face immediately upon seeing you tonight. The question is, will I recognize the rest of you?"

Once his large cock sprung free, Erica began stroking it, lovingly! She rubbed his phallus along her cheeks. She planted kisses along his rod and tongue licked on the flesh of his staff. All the time she was cooing:

"Oh what a wonderful cock! Oh what a mighty fine cock! So hard and black! Steel hard! Rock solid hard and yet so soft on my tongue. Soft and smooth as velvet. All mine to kiss. All mine to worship! Oh Rod your rod is magnificent! I can caress it forever! I'll never get tired of it"

Erica placed both of her hands around his cock and massaged it. She pushed his cock against his abdomen, so that she could feast on his sac and balls. She took turns swallowing his balls, merrily slurping on them to her heart's content. She was now grunting and squeaking in her exhilaration, as she could sense her panties were becoming significantly wet.

Erica than deep throated him, managing to get most of his phallus into her mouth and down her throat. She plunged forward to such an extent that her nose was being tickled by his pubic hair. As she retained fully his cock tightly in her mouth, she raised her rump so that she could lift up the skirt of her dress. Then with adroit dexterity, she managed to slither her panties from its original position, down her thighs and off her legs. Then with her panties in hand she tossed it upwards towards Rod who managed to catch it without dropping it. Pausing momentarily her deep throating fellatio, Erica said:

"You might wish to sniff my panties! I declare they were completely dry and clean, when I arrived here so that it will give you a good idea the kind of effect you have had on me!"

Rod did as she suggested. Sure enough there was a super pungent odor emanating from her panties accompanied by a discernable almost dripping moisture. Rather then being grossed out by Erica's peculiar lewdness, Rod was fascinated by her sexuality. It reaffirmed in his mind the absolute certainty that she had him under a spell; one in which he had no desire to escape from. Consequently, he took her panties into his mouth to savor her female juices while enjoying Erica's blow job.

Erica's fellatio now consisted of a slow deliberate pace of up and down oral plunges on his penis. She was now constantly moaning as her passion was soaring into new heights. She could feel more of her female juices oozing onto the flesh of her naked thighs. In the back of her mind she thought that perhaps she should have retained her panties to mop up the extra sexual liquid. If Rod had any desire to delay his gratification, her skillful intensely erotic blow job prevented fruition of any such intent. Instead he was soon erupting, blasting his cum into her mouth. When he had finished, Erica jumped to her feet and started prancing around. Remembering an old rock and roll song from her parents' music collection she parodied it by singing:

"Yummy, yummy, yummy

I got sperm in my tummy

And as silly it may seem

Your sperm is good enough to eat

And it's just what I'm gonna do"

During her dance maneuvers, Erica divested her dress and the remainder of her clothes to become alluringly naked. She dance to the master bedroom, and of course Rod followed, having gotten rid of the remainder of his clothes as well. She stripped the bedclothes tossing them to the floor. She plumped down on her back, resting her ass on the edge of the bed and spreading her dangling legs daringly apart. With her pussy provocatively fully exposed, she crooked her finger beckoning him:

"Come here my beautiful black stud muffin. Come and taste my pinky pretty cunt. Have your way with my fat white ass. It's all for you to enjoy."

Rod did not need a second invitation. He knelt down between her thighs. He placed his hands underneath her buttocks to bring her pussy closer for his inspection. The scent of her wet pussy was potent and he happily inhaled her fiery fumes. He tentatively pushed out his tongue to make contact with her clit, and her labia. He found her secret "G" spot and licked it furiously causing her to scream. She quickly grabbed a pillow, to cover her mouth and muffle her sounds. She dearly did not want to wake up her son sleeping in the next room to spoil and interrupt her ecstatic mood.

Erica had one leg draped over Rod's shoulder with her heel resting on his back. With her other leg she had hooked it around his trunk so that the toes of her foot was fondling and caressing his penis. As the feeling from her toes indicated that he was getting big again, she could sense the onset of a full fled exploding stars type of orgasm taking hold of her. For precautionary purposes she stuffed as much of the pillow into her mouth as she could tolerate to effectively gag herself.

Erica was perspiring profusely, as she was trembling in reaction to her orgasm. The moment she felt back in command of herself, she removed the pillow from her mouth. She slithered backwards along the bed until her entire body was laying flat on the bed. Then with her finger crooked she beckoned Rod to come and take her. And he did.

His fucking pace was furious, and it suited her desire perfectly. When he ejaculated into her vagina, she was exploding into yet another intense climax. This time she had control of her vocal cords such that heavy panting was the only sound she made.

After this coupling they lay on their backs side by side to each other. This allowed Erica to play with his penis absent mindedly as she was luxuriating in her afterglow. After some time when his cock hardened yet again she turned on to her side. He spooned against her back. With a hold of his penis she guided it into her vagina and he commenced a slow languid pace of thrusting his cock into her. This pace suited her mood perfectly, and she passed out shortly after his ejaculation with her penis still inside her.

Some hours later, Vivian having spent the night at the residence of her ballroom dance instructor arrived upon the scene. Obviously not privy to the fact that Erica had company, she blithely entered the bedroom. She instantly stopped in her tracks at the sight of a most exotic scene. She saw Erica asleep and snoring, with half of her backside lying on top of the chest of a likewise sleeping but not snoring black man. Their heads were side by side to each other, with Erica's left leg draped over and beyond the man's lower body. In this position his penis was visible between her parting thighs.

Vivian smiled as she knew exactly what this scene called for. She fetched her smart phone out of her purse and recorded pictures.

12