Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 05

Story Info
Vivian's activity at the TLR orgy.
7.2k words
3.67
1.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While undressing in the locker room in preparation for the orgy, our ladies were assessing their physical attributes. Vivian had in her own view consistently downplayed her own pulchritude, probably because her sister, Erica, was without a doubt prettier, and an acknowledged beauty. However, Vivian intellectually realized that she was attractive enough to grab the attention of many a straight male, and apparently some lesbians as well, whose gaydar would suggest that she might be susceptible to some action à la Sappho. In addition, she had become well versed in the use of make-up and other beauty secrets to present herself in a superbly eye-catching vision in sharp contrast to her normal everyday appearance.

Vivian had spent the previous day at her favorite beauty salon in Chicago to transform herself into a ravishing siren. Her natural hair color was a vibrant fiery red, but she instructed her hairdresser to weave some black streaks in it which in conjunction with the agreed hairstyle produced a spectacular picture. Her eye shadow was a slightly different tint of purple as Angela's, and it worked perfectly for her green eyes. The cosmetologist at the salon provided a manicure as well as a pedicure, applying just the right shade of red polish on each, to further accentuate her natural naked body appeal. Vivian left her fiery red bush alone, as she had the belief that a shaved pussy for her would detract from the exotic sight of her natural vulva which Nature had favored her.

Like Angela, Vivian's breasts were spectacular. Perfectly pear shaped and completely in sync with her large body frame. Her nipples were sensitive to touching, easily pebbling upon the slightest touch never mind harsh pinching. Her allure was actually heightened by her unusual tattoos of the two dozen miniature replicas of the Estonian and German flags. At least she knew, it was of such noticeable feature of her otherwise natural body, that each of her lovers, no matter how ephemeral their moment would be with her, would not forget her. That would not be the case with her, because she would be hard put to compile a completely accurate list of every lover, she ever had sex with. For vanity purposes that was a sexy intriguing admission.

The TLR orgies were conducted on the understood agreement that participant guests would remain completely naked throughout the duration of the orgy from arrival to departure. The obvious exception was the right to adorn one's body with jewelry ornaments. In this regard Vivian wore not only the two TLR body chain belts but a pair of ankle bracelets on each ankle representing her successful challenge to herself to have sex with each member of her study group during her first year at law school. Angela envied Vivian's two TLR body chain belts, as she remarked, "Just like Scarlett, I also have winning one of those belts on my sexual bucket wish list."

Vivian assured, "Oh I'm sure you'll acquire one in due course. Of course, you couldn't get one tonight considering you couldn't beat me!"

Angela scoffed, "Yeah right!"

When the two of them emerged into the main room of the Messalina Hall, they were greeted by quite a scene of debauchery. Every couch or chair in the room were occupied by couples copulating. Usually, the woman was riding on the man's lap facing him. A couple of women were kneeling on the floor giving head to their male partners while the latter were seated on their chairs. One woman was feisty enough to perform an upside down sixty-nine by sprawling over her gentleman partner. Her thighs rested on the back of the sofa leaving her calves dangling in the air. By this position her vulva was in her partner's face, while she was bent down along his chest to be able to give him head. As she had long loose hair, gravity caused her hair to tumble down and conceal her face.

After a thorough glance at the activities, Vivian opined, "This is such an exciting scene and I'm glad I came. I feel so much at home here, even though I'm thoroughly satisfied with the sex with my husband."

Angela agreed, "Oh yes I know what you mean. Although I love Ralph dearly our membership in the TLR enhances our marital sexual life."

The two of them opted for a quick lunch before getting into the fray of the orgy activities. Vivian selected a hamburger and beer while Angela settled for a reuben sandwich and beer. Then David Nickelberry joined them to share lunch with them. Nickelberry was a middle-age prominent British actor known for his suaveness and sophistication, which particularly appealed to women, and especially to the ladies of the TLR. He was enthusiastically welcomed by Vivian and Angela.

After a brief discussion, Nickelberry suggested, "Why don't we go to the Madame du Barry Hall. I understand the forty foot square mattress has been unfolded for this afternoon's contest play. We could first start with a threesome orally and graduate to some penetration. Who knows, but we might attract others to join us for some more group sex."

Accordingly, the three of them trooped to the adjacent building and climbed on to the 40' by 40' mattress situated in the center of the room. This mattress was elevated two feet off the floor and was completely covered by a fitted linen bed sheet. There was room on the mattress to accommodate an expansive and varied group sex scene activity. By mutual agreement the three of them moved to the center of the mattress to perform a three-way oral sex action. Vivian was supine flat on her back while Angela, on her knees was hunched over Vivian munching on her hairy muff. Nickelberry was at Angela's derrière happily licking her anus and her perineum.

Both ladies experienced mini orgasms while Nickelberry's cock hardened sufficiently for a solid vaginal penetration. Thereupon by instinct the positions changed. Nickelberry now was flat on this back and Vivian hovered over him to impale herself on his penis. Angela sat on his face to receive cunnilingus. Angela was facing Vivian so that the two of them could embrace and kiss each other during the course of the sexual action.

They each arrived at exquisite climaxes simultaneously. As she was panting away, Vivian quipped, "This orgy sure has started with a bang!"

When Angela, Vivian and David Nickelberry finished their three-way sexual congress, the two ladies rolled over to lay supine beside him. They were all three relaxing in a happy afterglow before considering their next course of action. During this pause, two male members approached them as they were crawling along on the mattress. One of them was Tiger Woods, a renowned professional golfer, and the other was Larry Grant a retired Hall of Fame NFL quarterback and husband of the living legendary singer Pamela Rose, the latter also being a member of the TLR. Grant said, "Tiger and I spotted the three of you having fun in a hot threesome tableau. But we note that the ladies were shortchanged by the inadequate supply of cocks. We thought we might fill in the breech so to speak as long as David doesn't mind and hopefully you ladies won't object."

Nickelberry quickly replied, "Of course I have no objections since we are all aware of the reputation of Vivian Laaning and Angela Peterson as one of the more enthusiastic members of the TLR. They deserve all the cock they can get."

Vivian responded diplomatically, "I naturally am thrilled to be in the presence of two of the most iconic sportsmen in the United States, so I perceive it as an honor to be beholden to such delicious cocks."

Angela pipped up, "My friend Vivian has entered tonight's contest. As I understand the details of the same, any paucity of cocks available for Vivian to enjoy will surely be rectified by the nature of that contest."

Tiger Woods then proclaimed, "Well that being the case, I'm sure Ms Laaning would appreciate the help Larry and I are able to provide in prepping her for the contest. In the sporting world it is a given that practice is essential if one is to be successful."

Vivian responded, "Yes, I'm well aware of the time worn adage attributed to Benjamin Franklin no less: 'Practice makes perfect'. I'm ever so grateful for your gentlemanly concerns, and I welcome your assistance to my quest in acquiring another TLR body chain belt. One can never get enough of such distinctions."

They all laughed whole heartily at such hyperbole. Then they maneuvered to effect their special MMMFF sexual scene. Tiger Woods chose to fuck Vivian vaginally à la doggy style, while Larry Grant in similar fashion fucked Angela. The couplings of Vivian and Angela were positioned in a triangular form so that Vivian could give head to a supine David Nickelberry. From her angular position Angela was simply able to keep kissing him while she was being pounded by Larry Grant's cock in her vagina. For his part, Nickelberry was happy in utilizing his hands to fondle the breasts of each of the ladies.

In this scenario, Vivian was in a sexual seventh heaven. It had been a long period of time since she last had sex with a black lover. With Tiger Woods now fucking her, this occasion became a special treat in her mind. She had to go back to her undergraduate days at the University of Wisconsin to be able to recall such interracial sexual congress. Mind you at the University of Chicago law school she did engage in lesbian sex with a black woman, one of the aforementioned study group partners she had fucked and commemorated in her ankle bracelet. However, since Vivian considered herself as primarily straight that didn't count in her mind for the purposes of evaluating the extent of the interracial sex she had incurred.

In her recollections, Vivian was aware as well, that Woods' mother was Thai. That meant that Vivian could count on having had sexual relations with one belonging to the oriental race as well. Mind you she had not had any sex with a native American, but then again, she remembered during her Messalina marathon weekend she did have sex with someone claiming to have Mexican and Aztec blood. Since there was no reason to disbelieve him, Vivian felt she could easily claim to have had sex with persons representing all the races which not too many could make such similar claims except perhaps professional prostitutes. She was cognizant that most of her superficial acquaintances would consider her a slut, so at least she thought she might as well merit such distinction. If nothing else, it spared her from feeling hurt by such undisguised disdain.

In this instance, in addition to being fucked by one of the most famous professional athletes in the world, but she was simultaneously giving head to a universally admired and acknowledged sexy sophisticated British actor. Vivian believed that any straight woman with a pulse, no matter any moral scruples to the contrary, nor despite satisfaction of their actual love life, would still dream hopefully of finding herself in a similar sexual situation. Of course, that would by a fantasy for them, but she was experiencing it for real! That thought process drove her libido to its ultimate level. As a result, she climaxed hard in sync with the concurrent ejaculations of her two male partners.

Woods' cock` quickly wilted and slipped out of Vivian's vagina. At the same time, she lifted her head abandoning Nickelberry's cock at the moment of the finished last spurt of expended cum. Vivian rolled over to let her head rest against Nickelberry's calf. She had not managed to swallow all of Nickelberry's ejaculate, and so some cum had oozed out of her mouth. Likewise, she was displaying a prominent cream pie adhering to her labia and a little bit on her thighs. She was panting heavily, looking completely exhausted.

At this point the engaged photographer took several pictures of Vivian, with her head propped up resting on Nickelberry's leg, and sperm prominently visible oozing out of her mouth and vagina. The best of those pictures certainly was sleazy but at the same time provocatively erotic. Upon departure from the orgy, both Vivian and Angela obtained copies of this photo inter alia others, to serve as their token of a hot sensual remembrance.

For her part, Angela enjoyed her sexual intercourse with Larry Grant, albeit her orgasm was subdued in sharp contrast to Vivian's reaction. When she spied Vivian and noticed her condition, she couldn't help teasing, "My goodness Vivian if just one cock overpowers you to this extent, tonight's contest should prove to be a cake walk for Chloe Hamilton."

As there was some time before the afternoon contest all five of them decided to take a relaxing swim before returning for the group sex contest. Just before four o'clock, every member participating in the orgy congregated before the stage in the Madame du Barry Hall. Vickie Vargas and Scarlett O'Hara sitting behind a desk called the meeting to order. Vickie addressed the crowd, "You were all made aware upon registration that at this orgy we will conduct not one but two contests. One later on in the evening starting at eight-thirty and the other one starting now."

Vickie continued, "This contest was suggested to us by TLR's attorney Karen Schlagel, who naturally will be a contestant. The contest is called 'TLR Daisy Chain Line'. In essence it's a group daisy chain activity except it will be a straight line not chained together to normally form a circle. The line will consist of a man penetrating the vagina of his woman partner à la doggie style ahead of him who will be rimming the man ahead of her. Once a man has climaxed into his partner, they are both eliminated from the competition. They must roll out of their position to allow the lady behind the eliminated man to scramble forward to make contact with new man ahead of her, so that the line is restored.

"Obviously if the eliminated couple is at the head of the line or brings up the rear then there is no severance of the line on those occasions. Thus, the last man standing or shall we say is still fucking is the winner along with his fair partner. You have all been appraised upon registration of the prizes available for the winning couple. It is hoped that the prize will be just as coveted as the TLR body chain belt as it signifies your sexual prowess as the winner of a TLR sexual contract.

"Now for this afternoon's contest, we have seven women who had signed up to compete. Apparently, some of our lady members are somewhat shy about indulging in some anilingus. Scarlett and I will join the contest so that we will start out with a nine couples daisy chain line train. Scarlett will hold the first position at the head of the train, and I will be in the second position rimming Scarlett's partner. That way each of you ladies of the contest will not be deprived of the opportunity of engaging in anilingus at least once, which no doubt was the motivating factor for you to agree to join in the contest."

There was some good-natured laughter from the crowd in reaction to such an absurd supposition. Vickie continued, "Not surprisingly every one of the twenty-four gentlemen attendees agreed to participate in this afternoon's contest. I guess the opportunity of winning a TLR contest was simply too irresistible for our men."

Again, some more laughter ensued, and Vickie continued her introductory instructions for the contest, "There are two bowls before me, one containing seven pink colored slips of paper containing the numbers three to nine. As I call your name and introduce you as one of the ladies competing in this the TLR Daisy Chain Line contest, you will come forward and draw from this bowl. The number you draw will be your initial position in the line as the contest begins.

"Once all the ladies in the contest have drawn a ticket and her position determined in the contest, it will be your turn gentlemen all twenty-four of you to draw from the other bowl. That bowl contains blue slips of paper numbered one to twenty-four. If you draw a number from one to nine you are in the TLR Daisy Chain Line contest eligible to win the tattoo of your choice or the TLR necklace. The number will likewise designate your place in tonight's later contest, and more of that at the time of that contest. As for you gentlemen who drew a number from ten to twenty-four that number likewise will determine your position in tonight's contest. Before we go any further, are there any questions?"

One of the ladies who was not a participant in the contest asked, "What about we ladies who are not in the contest? Do we have any duties?"

Scarlett answered, "The TLR Daisy Line contest will be conducted on this gigantic 40' x 40' mattress. All of you ladies and gentlemen not in this afternoon's contest will be invited to sit cross-legged on the mattress forming a huge circle to view the action. Actually Linda (the women who asked) since Vickie and I will be participating in the contest we will give you a whistle to blow on to start the action of the contest once the line has been formed and in place."

Scarlett continued, "To fully answer your question, Linda, we will need some volunteer assistance for tonight's contest. Prior to the contest we will confer with Vivian Laaning and Chloe Hamilton, our contestants tonight as well as in this contest. After such conference Vickie and I will approach some of you to see if you wish to help. For tonight's contest the venue for the contest will be two super king size beds to accommodate our two contestants. The sofas and comfortable chairs will be present for the spectators."

Vickie then resumed. "OK! I believe we are ready to start. I will be calling names in order of registration arrival. The first lady to draw to establish her position is TLR's attorney Karen Schlagel. Come up here Karen and draw your assignment."

The attorney stepped forward and from the appropriate bowl drew number six. Karen was not one who would be called pretty, but she was not plain either. She had indistinguishable features such that she would not stand out in a gaggle of female peers. Still in closeup she displayed a self assured demeanor such that one would not be surprised to learn that she was a female lawyer, and most likely a superior one at that. Given such impression one would be shocked to learn that she was so profligate in sex. There was no sexual activity that she had an aversion to, and as a result was one of the more sought after female partners in the TLR. The resultant sex either straight or girl-on-girl sex would always be for her partner or partners spectacular and breathtaking.

Vivian noted that the dynamics of this contest consisted of each female contestant rimming the ass not of her team partner but of one of her opponents. If the woman would be most seductive in her anilingus technique, it would stand to reason the gentleman could be induced to cum faster, and thereupon drive his team out of the competition. In that light, she speculated then, that Karen Schlagel would probably be her toughest opponent.

Vivian recalled during one of her previous visits to the TLR with Jed Baxter, prior to her first marriage, the two of them engaged in a threesome daisy chain oral sex with Karen. Vivian gave head to Jed while simultaneously digitally sodomizing him. Jed was muff diving the Dallas lawyer who was in turn fisting Vivian vaginally as well as tonguing her ass. All Vivian could remember was that she had fallen in a sexual daze from the exquisite contact touching from Karen's tongue and fist. She climaxed long before she successfully got Jed to ejaculate.

Accordingly, Vivian was surprised to realize that Karen had not entered the evening's contest: the 'Messalina Challenge on Steroids'. She subsequently learned that Ms Schlagel had a last minute client/charity event commitment sprung on her. She was required to attend in lieu of the sudden hospitalization of the senior partner previously scheduled to attend representing the firm. Thus, Ms Schlagel had to curtail her orgy appearance, but at least she had the time to take part in the contest she had inveigled the TLR to conduct for this orgy. Her unforeseen early departure was one of the two reasons Scarlett O'Hara and Vickie Vargas in addition to their supervisory duties elected to participate in the orgy to make up for the last minute shortage of female presence.