Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen Schlagel was 5' 8" or 173 cm tall and slightly overweight at 168 lbs or 76 kg, but nevertheless still looked sleek. Her naked body was about as visually sexy as it gets. Her straight male partners always sported an instant erection in reaction as soon as they espied her totally naked even without any other sexual inducement. Despite now in her late forties she was absolutely sexually alluring, and she had her fair share of young studs to play with.

Karen Schlagel was a perfect fit for the raison d'être of the TLR. Growing up she did not entertain the orthodox desires that society deems proper for females. She was fiercely independent as she could not see herself sharing her life with another person, neither a man in a traditional marriage nor with a woman neither. Her mother had four children, including Karen all sired by different men. Since her mother hadn't bothered to marry any of the fathers of her children they all bore the same surname of Schlagel. In fact, Karen, as the youngest child, was the result of a one night stand whom her mother could not recollect the name. As a result, Karen had no clue as to the identity of her biological father. As her mother died from cervical cancer, when she was fourteen years old, Karen did not even have enough facts to locate him had she been so inclined.

There was constant chaos in her upbringing. That was compounded be living as the state's ward during her teenage years which included stints at various foster homes, besides actual state-run facilities. She did not get along with her actual half siblings and lost touch with each of them after her mother's death. As a result of her rough childhood, Karen developed a lifelong aversion to motherhood. So strong was that aversion that as soon as she turned eighteen years of age, and no longer needing the consent of her legal guardian, she had her tubes tied.

As soon as Karen had passed her Texas bar exams, she obtained a position with one of the larger and respected law firms in Dallas. One of the firm's clients was John William St Clair. As St Clair's legal needs were not all that challenging, the firm assigned Karen to take over in handling his affairs as her first assignment when she started her employment. All the initial legal work in establishing the TLR as a swingers sex club had already been done, and so Karen's work was confined to simply regular legal housekeeping tasks. One of the perks for representing St Clair and the TLR was membership to the swingers sex club. She still had to pay out of her own pocket for the orgies she attended, but as membership fees were not exactly inexpensive, this perk was most welcome in supplementing her sexual desires. Because of that perk, she insisted on continuing to represent St Clair and the TLR, even though her major workload consisted of corporate and taxes litigation.

One of the genes Karen had apparently inherited from her mother was her promiscuity and her voracious sexual appetite. For that reason, Karen did not wish to cohabit with anyone, and tried to confine her dating to married men. Most of them were overjoyed that she did not seek a serious commitment that might otherwise jeopardize their marriage which presumably they wished to preserve. Unfortunately, from Karen's point of view, her sexuality and her comportment during sex was so spectacularly exciting that every one of her partners man or woman were enthralled and enchanted with her.

One of her married lovers was so smitten with Karen, that he declared that he wanted to marry her. He vowed that he immediately would seek a divorce, so that they could marry as soon as possible. Karen was totally alarmed as naturally that notion was a total anathema to her. She tried everything to dissuade him from such a drastic action, but he was insistent to the point he started to stalk her after she refused further dates with him. She finally was forced to obtain a court ordered restraining order against him. Such court action came to the attention of his wife who immediately left him as a result. The last Karen had heard of him was that he was seeking the services of a psychiatrist to try and restore his past predominant life and his reputation.

With her truly hedonistic sexual lifestyle and outlook, it was not surprising that Karen Schlagel was absolutely bisexual. She would subscribe wholeheartedly to the sexual philosophy enunciated by the 'Game of Thrones' character Oberyn Martell; to wit: why restrict your choice of romance with 50% of the population when 100% is available to love. From Karen Schlagel's point of view, lesbian lovers, at least those with whom she had indulged in lovemaking, seemed to be more OK with casual sex and could tolerate more equanimity in lack of commitment.

In her various past appearances at the TLR orgies, Vivian had become acquainted with Karen Schlagel and her story. Although so far, she had only had that one sexual activity with her as alluded in the threesome with Jed Baxter, there was no denying by that incident alone, that Karen Schlagel was a sex partner extraordinaire. Vivian had indulged in several girl-on-girl sex but none of them as far as she was concerned really defined her own true sexual nature. Her first somewhat exclusive relationship was a lesbian affair with her high school teacher Erin Falconbridge. The affair broke down because Erin was seeking a permanent, perhaps even a lifelong commitment, which she was not prepared to do.

Vivian had indulged in frequent incestuous lesbian sex with her sister, Erica. However, both of them viewed this sexual prerogative as totally inconsequential to their lives. It was not like they were romantically in love with each other such that carnal knowledge between themselves became imperative. Their love for each other was absolutely in sync with what normal loving sibs' regard have for each other. They agreed in their minds that their sex with each other was no different than in indulging in masturbation only more enjoyable. That they were engaging in incest sex was laughable in their minds. Nevertheless, given the general societal attitude, they did not divulge to anyone the particulars of this aspect of their sibling relationship; certainly not to their respective husbands never mind their parents.

The only other meaningful lesbian relationship Vivian had was with her best friend Angela Peterson née Black. Although the sex with Angela had been as hot as it ever gets, their affair proved to be ephemeral as Angela met Ralph Peterson by way of introduction through Vivian. The two of them were married within six months of their first meeting each other. Since then, sex between her and Angela was mostly as incidental to a group sex scene.

During the introduction of Karen Schlagel, Vivian reflected that she had a lot in common with the Dallas attorney. Not the least of it was that they were both female lawyers and members of the TLR, arguably one of the premier swingers sex clubs in America. Although Vivian viewed herself as heterosexual, she couldn't deny the sexual pleasures she had experienced when indulging in girl-on-girl sex. Hell, even the inconsequential sex with her sister was as lustfully satisfying as any of her other sexual occasion straight or lesbian. The greatest similarity between Karen and her was their undoubted licentiousness. Neither one of them could accurately compile an exhaustive list containing the names of all the sexual partners each had sex with. They would invariably forget one or another brief encounter.

However, the huge difference between them was their attitude towards life in general and sex in particular. They were both mindful of the truism that we all have on life to live, and it should be lived to the fullest. Another truism they were aware of was that a day without sex is just that: a day without sex that cannot be made up. From those two undisputed facts their attitude as how to deal with such reality diverged.

For Karen Schlagel it meant there was no reward in being sexually exclusive. She believed in the cliché that variety is the spice of life. As soon as one of her fuck buddies wanted to move towards a more permanent relationship or even hint of such a desire, she would instantly bail out from the affair. Luckily with her female partners that was not a problem. Realizing that Karen constantly indulged in indiscriminate sex with men without displaying any disdain for such experience, her lesbian lovers realized that there was no hope in establishing a more permanent relationship with her.

As to children, it was a real no no for Karen. Growing up was sheer hell. The sibling rivalry was so intense; the relentless daily squabbling amongst her brothers and sister was unbearable to her. And when she resided in a foster home, she did not get along with her foster sibs either. Karen believed without a shadow of a doubt that were she to bear any children, she would emulate her mother and have a different sire for each child she would pop out. That was main the basis for her decision to have her tubes tied. She never regretted her irrecoverable decision. To those who would chastise her for neglecting her duty to help replace the population, she would retort, 'Hell I thought overpopulation was the greater concern in this world rather than under population.'

Vivian on the other hand had a different mindset. Although just as wanton in variety of sexual partners of both sexes, Vivian had the ultimate goal of settling down, fulfilling her ambition of becoming a super woman. The definition of a super woman being a professional woman but still a mother of several children with a beautiful house and a loving husband. A goal that became naturally instilled in her, as it seemed like that is the highest approval which society deemed proper for the fairer sex.

Upon deeper reflection, Vivian realized she had done it! She certainly had become a professional woman, having finished law school and employed by a prestigious law firm in Chicago. Even now as a farmer's wife she led a professional life. She partnered with her husband to run a successful dairy farm. She started a business in producing and selling a craft beer. And as if that's enough of an exciting career, she was into politics. She was a member of the Estonian Parliament, the Riigikogu, having a close friendship with her party leader, who was destined to become Estonia's first female Prime Minister.

Vivian had a wonderful husband! A man she was proud of and esteemed. Best of all her husband loved her! Truly loved her, warts and all. Although alas she was now infertile, still she did have a precious daughter and was stepmother to her husband's son. True she did not live in a mansion like Jed Baxter's abode, but the farmhouse was spacious and comfortable to live in. It was furnished in accordance with her tastes and contained all the modern up to date appliances. Their farmhouse was the envy of the neighborhood.

So, what the hell was she doing here? Participating in a raunchy orgy? It could not possibly enhance the enjoyment in her life. And yet here she was of her own free will, probably in danger of jeopardizing her solid marriage and the perfectly proper lifestyle. What was wrong with her? At least she sheepishly had to admit Karen Schlagel's presence at the orgy was congruent to her lifestyle and ambitions. But her own presence was one hundred and eighty degrees opposite to the life she led and wanted to continue to live.

Vivian remembered an old song sung by Peggy Lee from her parents record collection. The lyrics were so melancholic and had such a great affect on her that she committed then to her memory. The song was titled 'Is That All There Is?' and the lyrics were as follows:

"I remember when I was a little girl, our house caught on fire

I'll never forget the look on my father's face as he gathered me up

In his arms and raced through the

Burning building out on the pavement

And I stood there shivering in my pajamas

And watched the whole world go up in flames

And when it was all over I said to myself

Is that all there is to a fire?

Is that all there is, is that all there is?

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing

Let's break out the booze and have a ball

If that's all there is

And when I was twelve years old

My daddy took me to the circus, the greatest show on Earth

There were clowns and elephants and dancing bears

And a beautiful lady in pink tights flew high above our heads

And as I sat there watching

I had the feeling that something was missing

I don't know what, but when it was over I said to myself

Is that all there is to the circus?

Is that all there is, is that all there is?

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing

Let's break out the booze and have a ball

If that's all there is

And then I fell in love

With the most wonderful boy in the world

We'd take long walks by the river or

Just sit for hours gazing into each other's eyes

We were so very much in love

Then one day he went away and I thought I'd die, but I didn't

And when I didn't I said to myself

Is that all there is to love?

Is that all there is, is that all there is?

If that's all there is, my friends, then let's keep dancing

Let's break out the booze and have a ball

If that's all there is

I know what you must be saying to yourselves

If that's the way she feels about it why doesn't she just end it all?

Oh, no, not me, I'm not ready for that final disappointment

Because I know just as well as I'm standing here talking to you

That when that final moment comes and I'm

Breathing my last breath, I'll be saying to myself

Is that all there is, is that all there is?

If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing

Let's break out the booze and have a ball

If that's all there is"

Never had this song struck a chord with Vivian then at this moment as she was preparing to participate in the TLR daisy chain line contest. However, she banished these maudlin musings to the deepest recess of her subconscious mind. It was time to sin; one can always repent later. In this mindset, Vivian realized that in all her considerations regarding Karen Schlagel, there was no denying that in raw terms she sincerely desired to know Karen more intimately than what she already knew about her.

The next female contestant announced by Vickie was Beverley Browning, who drew the number four. Beverley Browning was by lifestyle medicine experts considered obese. She was the same height as Karen Schlagel but tipped the scales at 260 lbs or 117 kg. While growing up she was subject to taunting and mocking by her peers because of her weight, which had the unfortunate effect of lowering her self-esteem. However, things turned around for her, when she attended her first orgy at the TLR. There she met Rex Hudson an "A" list celebrity movie star, who happened to love overweight women in lieu of the thin. Because of his infatuation of her, she gained all of her self-confidence which in turn transformed her into an irresistible woman no matter her weight. She ended up marrying the movie star, and that brought her even more confidence, and her self-esteem was never higher. She always sported a warm smile. She was a very popular partner for the male members of the TLR.

Next up was Melody Snyder, who drew number seven. Melody was a widow of a prominent and well-to-do physician, who hailed from an affluent suburb of Detroit, MI. From the contents of her husband's last will and testament, Melody learned that he had cheated on her. He apparently was so enamored with his mistress that he left her a substantial bequest in the will. The identity of the mistress was not revealed in the text of the will but was known to the attorney who drafted the will. In accordance with attorney-client privilege, the lawyer involved, and his firm were legally forbidden from revealing the name of the mistress to her.

Melody was the named executrix of her husband's estate. It grated on her nerves that she was legally bound to set aside the sum of the bequest to the law firm for ultimate distribution to the unnamed beneficiary. Melody did not begrudge the money, as it was a small fraction of the total personal wealth of her husband upon his death. Melody was certainly well taken well care of by the provisions of his will. Furthermore, her son, Walter, was an accountant who was very skilled in wealth management such that she became financially independent, which is a synonym for being filthy rich.

No but, what truly struck Melody in her craw by this bequest, was the obvious supposition that her husband had enjoyed the charms of another woman. He had enjoyed their liaison to such an extent that he bestowed her a gift that surely that other woman could not have possibly expected to receive upon his death. Since she had no idea who her husband's mistress might have been, it reinforced her belief that the affair could not have been as serious in the mistress' mind as it apparently was in her husband's mind.

That notion in turn infuriated Melody even more, considering she was a virgin when she married Richard, her husband. Naturally she had remained faithful throughout their marriage, so that upon his death, he was the only man with whom she ever had sexual congress. Melody was certainly not naïve enough to believe that the mistress was equally as purely sexually innocent as she had been. It was really immaterial that she obviously benefited from his estate substantially more than the mistress. The material point was that by the mistress benefiting at all from his estate, in essence put that woman in an equal regard which her husband harbored as to the women in his life. That idea was intolerable to Melody's peace of mind.

Such negative thoughts broiling in her mind had the inevitable consequence of transforming Melody Snyder into a bitter soul. She went so far in her negative thinking so as to hope that the lawyers who drafted the will were so unscrupulous that they would keep the money for themselves rather than pass it on to the unnamed mistress. Melody Snyder was definitely not a fun person to be with, and all her lifelong friends were dropping off their acquaintanceship with her as a result. Luckily for Melody, she had a loving daughter, Connie, who came to rescue her from her despair. Connie was a lawyer practicing in Memphis, TN, who in law school at Duke University, had befriended Vickie Vargas. As a result of such acquaintanceship Connie became a member of the TLR.

At one point during a visit, upon hearing her mother's tale of woes of her life, Connie came up with the suggestion that she ought to join the TLR. She pointed out to her mother that the TLR offered a venue for no strings attached sex. That really was all that Melody desired for the remainder of her life. Better yet the offer of raunchy sex was very enticing. Melody had no appetite to undergo a new marriage at this stage in her life. All the incidental problems in adjusting to living with a brand new person who without doubt would have annoying habits was not exactly a welcome adventure to contemplate.

Consequently, Melody Snyder did indeed apply to join the TLR. From her very first visit she took to the sexual thrills offered by the TLR orgies like the proverbial ducks to water. Although she was in her fifties, she had kept herself fit and trim. As a result, she appeared a lot younger than her actual age. Her physical appearance did not deter any young stud in his twenties or thirties to desire her. Her enthusiasm in sex was so evident that she had become a most sought after partner in TLR orgies. In truth she became the antithesis to the well known bromide: 'There's none so righteous than a reformed hooker.' In other words, Melody represented the observation: 'There's none so promiscuous than a formerly pure chaste woman.'