Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 07

Story Info
Orgy at the TLR continues.
7.3k words
5
1.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contest at the TLR orgy on a Saturday afternoon in July, titled "The TLR Daisy Line Contest" reached its inevitable conclusion. Only two couples remained in the competition. Karen Schlagel, the local attorney of the TLR was being fucked à la doggie style by Pedro Jimenez, an employee of the city of Dallas. Jimenez in turn was simultaneously having his anus licked by the moist loving tongue of our heroine, Vivian Laaning. Meanwhile Roger Owens, a mayor of a small city in Indiana was, simultaneously fucking Vivian also à la doggie style.

Vivian Laaning was a very competitive person. She loved challenges, as it gave her the opportunity to overcome them, which in turn, by overcoming them brought her the greatest satisfaction in her life. In addition, she was a shrewd woman with an unerringly analytical mind. This TLR contest was merely a minuscule example of how she rolled. Within the parameters of the competition, it was clear to Vivian that the female partner of the competing couples was the more determinative factor as to how the couple fares in this peculiar contest.

Ostensibly the rules of the contest dictate that a couple is eliminated as soon as he ejaculates in his partner's vagina. That would seem to suggest that the man is in control of their chances. However, as Vivian saw it, the man is going to ejaculate in any case. That's how men are built. Hell, even gay men will ejaculate even when fucking a woman. The question is how quickly will the man cum. That's where the man's female partner comes in. The more skillful the woman in her amatory techniques, the more control she has over when he will ultimately climax.

On the other hand, this sexual contest had a unique wrinkle. The competing woman was not directly entertaining her own partner, but instead was concentrating on exciting a competing male opponent. The induced excitement the woman can provide was to perform anilingus, considered by some as one of the most titillating sensation in oral sexual activity. Thus although, the competing female has virtually no influence on her partner's stamina, she can be the main reason for dismissal of their opponents.

In accordance with Vivian's analysis, the positioning on the line was crucial in assessing a couple's chances of success in the competition. The number nine position. i.e. the last one in the line had to be the optimum place to be. The male partner would have no extra stimulating inducement to climax other than an unenhanced normal doggie style coitus with his partner. The woman one the other hand with determination in applying her best efforts could blow away (pun intended) the competition.

Naturally, the positioning determination by the draw was a matter of chance. Had Vivian drawn the number three of four, she would have had the attitude that chances of winning were slim, so that she might as well simply enjoy the inherent pleasures of the exotic sex of group fucking à la daisy chain sexual formation. However, having actually drawn the number eight position Vivian was rather hopeful. In Vivian's estimation it was the second best position. As Larry Grant was the man in the ninth position, and with his reputation as a premature ejaculator established in the TLR, she liked her chances.

As the female contestants became identified, Vivian concluded that Karen Schlagel was her main competition. Since Karen was in a higher position, Vivian could see herself winning simply by eliminating Karen's partner, with some exquisite tongue licking of his ass. All she needed to concern about was to trust that Larry Grant would indeed quickly cum into his partner Caroline Winslow. Sure enough, the contest proceeded about how Vivian had envisioned. Larry Grant did make an early exit as did Scarlett O'Hara and Vickie Vargas. The latter two probably just filled in to make the contest compelling as opposed to harboring thoughts of actually winning.

So, it was down to Karen Schlagel and Vivian, and the TLR attorney had no ass to lick! She was in no position to induce a quick climax from Roger Owens, our heroine's partner. And Vivian made the most of her opening. She parted Jimenez's ass cheeks as wide as possible for a thorough ass licking undertaking. She was rewarded for her due diligence as Jimenez's rear aperture duly gaped. It gaped sufficiently so, that by curling her tongue forming like a spear, Vivian was able to significantly penetrate his rectum. With such successful invasion, Vivian was able to twirl her tongue to produce some very heady erotic sensations. He was grunting and moaning, a sure precursor to a delicious ejaculation. She knew he was a goner!

Just as Vivian's mind was exploding into an orgasm of her own, provoked by the realization of her triumph, she heard an agonizing moan emanating from her partner, the mayor from Indiana. She could sense that her vagina was filling up with no doubt his sperm. Her partner was ejaculating into her! Consequently, as Jimenez was extracting his ass off her tongue and toppling down to the floor of the mattress, at the same time Owens' cock slipped out of her vagina and he toppled to the floor! This left Karen Schlagel still in the upright position resting on her hands and knees panting away at no doubt from the after effects of the orgasm she had experienced from Jimenez's completed sexual intercourse of her. As for Vivian she was perspiring profusely partially as a result of her own orgasm, but also stunned by the events as they had unfolded.

The two men had hit the mattress almost simultaneously; it was hard to tell who landed first. It was a photo finish to borrow from the lexicon of horse racing. The orgy onlookers for unfathomable reasons began applauding apparently highly entertained by the spectacle. Scarlett and Vickie were absolutely astonished as their jaws literally dropped wide open. They looked at each other and then quickly conferred.

Once the excitement died down, but while still neither Vivian nor Karen had stirred from their position, Vickie addressed the crowd, "Well ladies and gentlemen this contest has not concluded in the manner as we of the TLR management had anticipated. That being the case the TLR management, that is to say Scarlett and I, have decided an overtime activity should be conducted to determine the winning couple. Now not to be too sexist, but it is the opinion of the TLR management that the male competitors of our two finalist couples are in no shape to provide for a spirited vigorous sexual engagement that would not only produce a worthy victor but also provide sufficient entertainment to keep the interest of our orgy audience intact.

"So, in keeping with the general theme of this contest of who can outlast longer, the TLR management has decided that the two ladies, Karen Schlagel and Vivian Laaning should duke it out. That is to say they are to pleasure each other in the ways of Sappho, and the one lady who succumbs to an orgasm first will have occasioned the elimination of her team. Now since it is difficult for a lady herself to detect the precise moment of the onset of her very own orgasm, the TLR management has decided to adjudge ourselves when either lady has climaxed, and our decision will be binding, and non appealable. Accordingly, I'll be judging Vivian and Scarlett will be judging Karen."

Vivian scoffed in skepticism as she observed, "Oh wow! You two, the 'TLR management*', (*air quote gesture by Vivian) came up with the details of this overtime competition just on this spur of the moment?"

Vickie answered, "Oh yes my doubting Estonian farmer's wife. You'd be surprised how fast Scarlett and I can think on our feet. In any case and adhering to the iron clad TLR policy of tolerating only consensual sex we would ask of you ladies if you consent to the proposed overtime contest. The TLR management are mindful that some straight women have an anathema towards exclusive female sexual activity."

Vivian answered. "I'm no stranger to the delights derived from amorous activities à la the ways of Sappho."

Karen merely answered, "I'm not wired to accept defeat via default."

Vickie responded, "Great! So, it's game on. Now unfortunately as Vivian has intimated the decision for this extra inning contest was decided on the spur of the moment, so that we do not have the time nor the paraphernalia to stage an elaborate spectacle. Accordingly, the contest will be a simple sixty-nine oral sex affair. To be fair and less subject to chance, we suggest you two ladies indulge in a rock, paper, scissors game with the winner having the right to choose which position she would wish to take in the sixty-nine action."

Subsequently, following that suggestion, Karen defeated Vivian as rock crushing scissors. The TLR attorney not surprisingly elected to be on top of a supine Vivian Laaning. For judging purposes, Vickie Vargas slid on her side, along beside Vivian to carefully monitor our heroine's reaction to the oral sexual action. Likewise, Scarlett O'Hara slid on the other side of Vivian's supine body to examine Karen Schlagel's emotions.

Since both Karen and Vivian had just prior to this moment finished experiencing a full blown vaginal sexual intercourse from their male partners in the contest, their vaginas were chock full of sperm and their labia smeared with prodigious amount of cream pies. With Karen's vulva initially simply hovering over Vivian's mouth, the force of gravity compelled the excess cum adhering to Karen's labia to drip down onto Vivian's lips. Vivian quickly opened her mouth to take in that excess cum, and as soon as she made contact with Karen's pussy, she slurped up all the cum that could be dislodged.

It didn't at the time, but subsequently in her recollection of this incident, Vivian noted that this girl-on-girl sex with Karen Schlagel was unlike the usual or for that matter any other girl-on-girl sex, she had ever experienced. By that it's acknowledged that in a true regular lesbian sexual activity there is absolutely no male sexual component or factor in the enjoyment incidentally or directly involved in the pleasure derived from the sexual activity. Unless you count in strap-on dildo penetration but that was not germane to Vivian's analysis.

That truism certainly applied to Vivian's first lesbian relationship, that with her high school teacher Erin Falconbridge. Erin was a gold star lesbian, which signifies she had never had sex with a man and never intends to have sex with a man, and never expects to be tempted to do so. That being the case all the sixty-nine oral sex occasions Vivian had previously engaged in with Erin were all empirically different than this oral sixty-nine sex occasion with Karen Schlagel.

In further reminiscences of this moment, Vivian concluded that her sex with Karen Schlagel had to be a bona fide example of a truly authentic bisexual sexual activity. Vivian actually detested the terminology of bisexual as identification of sexual orientation. Having grown up on a dairy farm in Wisconsin, she was from an early age cognizant of a natural order of species reproduction. That being the case, her initial outlook in sex was that heterosexuality was the norm and she was oblivious to the fact that homosexuality actually even existed.

As Vivian matured and realized that homosexuality did exist it was a no never mind proposition to her. She certainly was not of the mind set to be critical of anyone's sexual preferences. Her initial information concerning lesbianism came from her sister Erica. Vivian at the age of seventeen contracted a severe case of mononucleosis and her parents had deputized Erica to look after Vivian during her convalescence. Erica used the occasion to broaden Vivian's sexual information, and thus Vivian's attitude towards sex mirrored that of her sister's. Erica's views were in essence yes lesbianism exists, but that does not mean that if one does have sex with a woman, one does not have to swear off having sex with a man. In Erica's view, sex with another woman was a pleasant enough alternative sexual exercise, certainly superior to masturbation, but that's as far she would go in philosophizing about alternative sexual orientation. That lesbians did not prefer sex with men was a fact that just did not concern her one iota.

Despite such an ambivalent attitude still it turned out that Vivian indulged in far more girl-on-girl sex than Erica ever did. In fact, aside from her earlier girlfriend experiences while experimenting in possible joys of lesbian sex, about the only real lesbian sex Erica had ever experienced was with herself. As for those occasions, they both viewed the same as an insignificant aspect of their overall sexual experience.

Vivian had no quarrel in describing herself as bisexual if the term merely meant deriving sexual pleasure from having sex with either sex. That certainly applied to her joy of lesbian sex she had indulged in with Erin Falconbridge and Angela Black before the latter became Angela Peterson. However, if the term bisexual meant harboring equal aspiration to settle in a permanent relationship with anyone of either sex, the latter fact being an inconsequential consideration, then Vivian bristled.

The anathema Vivian had towards establishing a permanent lesbian relationship certainly was demonstrated with her affair with Erin Falconbridge. Their relationship lasted for about two years, and in essence Erin had fallen in love with Vivian. Erin intimated and outright proposed to take their relationship to the next level. Vivian balked suggesting she desired ultimately to becoming a mother and have her own flesh and blood child to raise, who would also be the flesh and blood of her partner, something which would not be possible in an exclusive lesbian relationship. To that objection, Erin proposed an intriguing reasonable alternative. Erin suggested that since each of them had a brother, then if each of them were to agree to be artificially inseminated by each other's brother's sperm the resultant children would be blood related to both of them.

Vivian had no real persuadable rebuttal to that proposition. So, in hindsight, Vivian realized she deliberately went about to sabotage their relationship by cheating on her. She had sex with a man and without any compunction she cruelly left evidence of her cheating for Erin to easily discover. In retrospect Vivian would concede her means and method of ending their affair was not cool; it was not her finest moment.

All things considered; Vivian viewed herself as heterosexual with the proviso that she had no objection to indulging occasionally in lesbian sex. That is why she had no problem whatsoever in consenting to the sixty-nine oral sex with Karen. In this occasion, though, there was male sperm present and available to play with. That additional element of pleasure for Vivian elevated the sexual enjoyment to a higher level than her usual lesbian sexual experience.

Vivian had developed a craving love for the taste of male sperm. She invariably experienced an orgasm whenever she gave head and swallowed the resulting cum. She could trace such predilection to the sexual tutelage provided by Erica at the time of her eight month of her recovery convalescence. It was her sister's view that if you provide a great blow job you would secure the man forever. And if you understand that the taste of cum is only available through sexual action it will automatically register in your mind that the sensation is exquisite.

With such a mindset, the sixty-nine oral sex with Karen proved to be a sexual twofer for Vivian! It was lesbian sex and straight sex all in one action. Vivian experienced: the pleasure of nibbling on Karen's labia; licking her clit; smelling her female scent; combining that at the same with the taste of sperm; the smell of sperm; swallowing the sperm; not even to mention that her own vulva was being erotically stimulated vigorously by Karen's hot tongue. Not only that, but suddenly without warning Karen fisted her in the ass!

The impact on Vivian was powerfully overwhelming. Her mind blew with the experience of visualizing fireworks and shooting stars. It was that kind of an extreme orgasm. That orgasm sent Vivian into a state of absolute delirium compelling her to scream in ecstasy. She was dimly aware that the crowd was applauding, apparently appreciating the spectacle presented to them. As Vivian continued in her dazed condition, she became aware that Karen was nuzzling her ear and whispered, "That was a blast, Vivian darling. I want some more of it! I'm coming back here after my charity event downtown, and I'll look for you then. OK!"

Vivian grunted an affirmative, just barely cognizant of Karen's message. Soon she discovered that according to the collective judgment of Scarlett and Vickie, both Karen and her had climaxed exactly simultaneously. When the cheering by the onlookers died down, Vickie addressed the crowd, "Wow was that not something, ladies and gentlemen! I believe the TLR has never been privy to such an exciting display of Sapphic delight as just now exhibited by Karen Schlagel and Vivian Laaning. Let's give these ladies another round of hearty applause!"

The crowd cheered as Vivian was still lying on her back, still panting from the effects of her strong tremendously powerful orgasm. When the cheering died down Vickie announced, "It is the judgment of the TLR management that the result of the overtime activity contest between Karen and Vivian ended up as a tie. Therefore, the team of Karen Schlagel paired with Pedro Jimenez and the team of Vivian Laaning paired with Roger Owens are co-winners of the very first TLR Daisy Chain Line contest. Next week the TLR management will communicate with the winners to determine choice of prize and distribution of the same."

Vickie then closed with, "That then concludes this afternoon's contest, and I can advise a very good menu is available in the Messalina Hall for those of you who are hungry. Please make sure you all come back here at the Madame du Barry Hall by 8:30 PM for what promises to be a very exciting contest, featuring a pair of the very most sensational lady members of the TLR."

Vivian remained sitting up on the mattress still in the afterglow of recovering her equilibrium as result of her most powerful orgasm. She was soon obliged to leave the mattress area, as the staff needed to roll it up and move it against the side wall to make room for the evening contest. So, Vivian took a quick shower at a nearby shower facility in the hall and headed out for a leisurely swim. She still had time to share a decent meal and simply chatting with Angela until it was time for the 'Double Pleasure' contest.

When Vivian and Angela arrived at the Madame du Barry Hall, the room was set up for the evening's activities. There was a raised platform stage at the end of the wall opposite the entrance and containing a large rectangular table. Scarlett and Vickie sat behind the table for the purpose of supervising and monitoring the contest. In front of the stage, there were two over-sized king size beds with an upholstered headboard. A mattress cover sheet and a linen bed sheet completed the surface of the bed. There were two whiteboards, one for each bed situated to the outer sides of the bed.

The beds were sufficiently set apart to allow Vickie and Scarlett to be seated between them and provide an unhindered view of them from the audience. There were beyond the beds various sofas and armchairs for comfortable seating by the audience. Finally, two large TV monitors were suspended from the ceiling located on either side of Scarlett and Vickie. That would provide for closeup views of the action as cameramen at the end of each bed would be recording the action. With the CCTVs in place recording Chloe and Vivian separately the audience could easily switch viewing of each lady as they so were inclined.