Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that very moment, having made such utterance Vivian recognized a glaring weakness in her soul. Contrary to her solemn promise to adhere strictly to her wedding vows to be sexually faithful to her husband and despite her overwhelming desire to still remain married to Eino Tarvas, she no longer was in a position to fool herself. Any justification to explain away her rendezvous with her former lover, Jed Baxter had disappeared. There was no validity to the foolish notion that her attendance at TLR orgies was just harmless fun without any consequences affecting the integrity of her marriage. Her utterance was a clear message to her mind that she intended to continue to attend TLR orgies as many as possible no matter what. For the moment those unpleasant thoughts dissipated immediately as they were formed. Her mindset was to sin now repent later.

Meanwhile, Vickie concluded her introductory remarks of Vivian, "So the long and short of it is that just like the historical Messalina, Vivian did indeed fuck twenty-five men in a twenty-four hour period. She was exuberant at having achieved such a remarkable sexual feat and having mimicked an actual historical event. So, she felt she had to in some way acknowledge her accomplishment. Thus, she commissioned to have appropriate tattoos carved on her thighs to commemorate her triumph."

As both cameras focused on Vivian's thighs, the audience could better examine her tats. Vickie was able to explain, "You can see that there are twelve colored rectangular boxes on each of Vivian's thighs. These boxes are miniature replicas of either the German flag or the Estonian flag. To clarify the Estonian flags, in blue, black and white horizontal stripes are carved on her left thigh, the German flags, black, red and gold horizontal strips are on her right thigh. There are twenty-four flag tattoos to represent the twenty-four hours of the event. On the top horizontal stripe of each flag is marked the hour in military time when a particular session of the event commenced. And on the middle stripe of each flag are displayed the initials of the gentleman Vivian entertained during that particular hour.

"Vivian chose these flags to represent her roots or ancestry. Her mother was, and still is a German citizen, having neglected to obtain American citizenship despite residing the vast majority of her life in our country. Vivian's father though is an American citizen, born in the United States, but had live in parents who were Estonian. Consequently, he conversed in Estonian with them as well as with Vivian.

"Now I'm pretty sure all of you are aware of where Germany is situated in Europe. And by now you are aware of where Estonia is."

At this point, Vickie started gesturing her hands and arms in the manner and mimicking a classical music conductor. The audience spontaneously and collectively took the hint and chanted, "Estonia is east of Sweden, south of Finland and borders on Russia quite close to St Petersburg."

Vickie's constant inconsequential witticism throughout her speech naturally lightened the mood and atmosphere of the room. As a result, both Vivian and Chloe Hamilton had sufficiently relaxed, and were primed for the action ahead, oblivious of the possible exhausting consequences of the proposed sexual activity of the "Double Pleasure" contest.