Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivian as requested arrived at the contest site about fifteen minutes prior to the scheduled time to receive some last minute instructions. She also met her opponent the formidable, Chloe Hamilton, aka the Minnesota Enchantress. Chloe had established quite a reputation at the TLR. Not just for her outrageous sexuality but also for her wit. The two of them had never had previously engaged in any prolonged discussion, but they were as matter of course aware of each other's circumstances.

With that consideration, Chloe's opening remarks to Vivian, went as follows, "Finally nice to really meet you Ms Laaning, although I recall having competed against you before in a TLR contest. Alas for me I was unsuccessful as I think I was robbed by a technicality. And of course, this afternoon you prevailed again, but then I had no real control in the matter. So, we'll see how it goes tonight. In any case I had thought I was the only member of the TLR who was a daughter of a farmer. But I understand you are as well. Not only that but you still live on a farm. And not even here in the good old United States, but I understand you now reside someplace in Europe, in a country, which I must admit I never knew of its existence."

Chloe Hamilton had a charming voice and forged a non confrontational demeanor, such that her listeners never took umbrage at what she said, even when she was actually being impertinent. As a result, Vivian gently replied, "Yes I'm a farmer's daughter all right, and I'm married to a farmer. I guess I was meant to stay true to my origins. As for Estonia there is no need to feel ashamed of not being aware of our tiny country. There are only a million and a half souls residing in Estonia and a quarter of them are Russians. So, if my math is correct and assuming there are about eight billion people roaming our planet, we Estonians represent somewhere about point 0001 of one per cent of the world's total population. Obviously not a significant presence."

Chloe chuckled at Vivian's response. She asked, "So do you now consider yourself an Estonian? Last time I saw you here, you certainly were an American and a lawyer to boot, and not a farmer's wife. In fact, I understand your membership to the TLR was sponsored by Jed Baxter that rich as Croesus business magnate from Chicago."

Vivian replied, "Of course I'm still an American. After all, I do have a sister living in Chicago and a brother in Wisconsin. My parents are still alive albeit retired and living in Arizona. But I do consider myself now as an Estonian. I speak the language as fluently as a native and I'm married to an Estonian dairy farmer. Not only that, but I have a six year old daughter, who although born in the United States and thus most certainly an American citizen as well, who has lived nearly all her life in Estonia. Consequently, she doesn't know a word of English as of yet, as I haven't had the inclination nor the fortitude to teach her English. No doubt she'll learn English as a matter of course like her peer group in Estonia. And finally, I'm a politician in Estonia, actually an elected member of the country's legislature."

To this all Chloe could say is, "Of my goodness you definitely seemed to have burned your bridges on that score. I take it you don't expect to come back and live here ever again?"

"It definitely does not seem to be the cards, as I'm certainly satisfied with my current lot in life."

That answer to Chloe's mind begged the question, then what in the world was Vivian doing in attending a TLR orgy, if she was so satisfied with her lot in life as she claimed. Coming to America to visit family certainly was understandable. However, also attending an orgy as well, only makes sense if the spouse is also attending the orgy or as in her own case is at the very least a co-member of the swingers' club. It was obvious Vivian's husband was not a member of the TLR, but in any case, Chloe Hamilton was not churlish enough to explore such avenue of speculation. She was cognizant that it was after all none of her business.

Once every member guest participant of the orgy had gathered at the Madame du Barry Hall and settled in a convenient spot to repose for viewing the proceedings, Vickie gained everyone's attention. She started, "Welcome everyone to another brand new sex contest at this orgy. As you are all aware the Texas Love Ranch prides itself on being acknowledged as the premier swingers sex club in the United States bar none. Our stellar reputation amongst the swingers community has been earned no doubt as a result of the periodical truly innovative sex contests we conduct on our premises during our various orgies."

Vickie continued with her opening remarks, "As you all know only our female members are eligible to win our contests as mostly our contests invariably are designed to put to the test the sexuality of our female members. That way we can boast with justification that our ladies are the sexiest women in America. Tonight, I can honestly say that we have really outdone ourselves in conceiving the most compelling type of the ultimate challenge for a woman's ability to exhibit her wanton sexuality.

"I can safely assume this to be reality, as only two registered female members of this orgy have volunteered to participate in tonight's affair, after having been apprised of the scope of the proposed contest. Usually in our other contests nearly all, if in fact not all attending female orgy participants, agree to participate in the proposed contest du jour. To make the contest manageable we have to resort to either drawings by lot or blow job contests to limit the number of contestants to vie for the coveted TLR body chain belt. Obviously, there was no need to do that tonight with just only our two members signing up.

"At least though, tonight's sole two competitors are a truly undaunted duo. Certainly, those of us who know them intimately are not surprised by their acquiescence tonight. So, before I outline the nitty gritty details of tonight's test, let me first introduce each contestant. Now I understand that most of you are aware of each of our competitors, some of you even intimately as a matter of course in attending our orgies. However, some of you are attending here for the very first time or have never attended an orgy whenever either one had participated. Naturally then, we do not wish any of you here to be in the dark concerning the character of these two truly sexy remarkable women."

Vickie then started her introduction, "To my left and performing on the bed labeled 'B' is Chloe Hamilton, also known by some as the 'Minnesota Enchantress'. And yes, before you ask, she does indeed originally hail from Minnesota. But she now resides in southern California. And guess what her day job is? But never mind guessing, because you could not possibly be expected to come up with the right answer. That is especially the case, if you're enamored of her gorgeous stereotypical blonde Scandinavian physical features and discount her thereby, as a blonde bimbo. So let me enlighten you by advising that Chloe is in fact an aerospace engineer. Let me repeat that in case you were caught unawares. Chloe is an aerospace engineer; you know the kind of work that entails designing and developing aircraft and spacecraft.

She along with her partners own and operate a consulting firm in Los Angeles which is highly regarded in the industry, worldwide. Their firm has acquired lucrative national as well as international contracts and thus are involved in various projects. Obviously, Chloe is not your average run of the mill blonde bimbo. Or as the cliché goes: 'looks can be deceiving'!"

"Upon registration, she elaborated why she chose to enter tonight's contest. Apparently, Chloe was still a virgin when she first started taking classes at the University of Minnesota. Because of her superior academic credentials, even as a freshman in college, she was assigned to help tutor the school's Big Ten quarterback in mathematics to enable him to graduate with a meaningful degree. The gentleman in question considered that as a fair trade in return, he ought to tutor Chloe in sex, seeing as how her lack of knowledge in sex was equivalent to his lack of knowledge in mathematics.

"Accordingly, he instructed her on the joys of fellatio, cunnilingus, sodomy, group sex, gangbang, interracial sex, why even lesbian sex! Her graduation ceremony was to attend her very first orgy here at the TLR premises, where she won the coveted TLR body chain belt. However, the one thing lacking in Chloe's sex education as it turned out, was that there was no mention made of double penetration. So tonight, as luck would have it, that glaring omission in Chloe's comprehensive sex education will be rectified."

Lots of laughter and hearty applause followed Vickie's outrageous introduction. When the noise subsequently died down, Vickie concluded, "Incidentally, Chloe's sex instructor in due course became her husband; they got married right here on TLR premises in a very memorable wedding ceremony conducted in TLR's inimitable style. Chloe even managed to give birth to one of her two children here on the TLR premises, as well. Talk about your totally dedicated couple to the aims and mission of the Texas Love Ranch."

The room exploded with some more laughter and applause. When the commotion died down, Vickie resumed her opening address, "Our other contestant performing on bed 'A' is Vivian Laaning who has arrived here all the way from Estonia where she resides now. For those of you who don't know where Estonia is located; it's east of Sweden, south of Finland and borders on Russia quite close to St Petersburg. And if you still can't place where Estonia is in your mind after this explanation, then I guess you didn't do so well in geography when you were in school or maybe it was not a subject offered in your formal education."

During the ensuing laughter one knowledgeable wag in the audience, of the male persuasion, was heard to shout, "Hey! I do know where Estonia is located. Why it's north of Latvia. And of course, everyone knows where Latvia is located."

As the ensuing laughter died down, Vickie replied. "I guess kind sir, you were a whizz in geography. You're quite right that Estonia is north of Latvia, but I'm not so sure of your assertion that everyone knows where Latvia is located. For those of you who happen not to be familiar with Latvia's spot on the world map, I can advise it's east of Sweden, south of Finland, and borders on Russia, but not quite as close to St Petersburg as Estonia."

Once order was restored from the inevitable ensuing laughter, Vickie continued, "Now Vivian Laaning is an American citizen born, raised and educated in the good ole USA. Now it so happens that when she was a coed at the University of Wisconsin, she inadvertently signaled that she had the makings of becoming a solid candidate for membership to the TLR. One of her university credits in her junior year was a course in Roman history. For a term paper, she elected to do an essay on the topic of Roman orgies. As a result of her research, she became acquainted with Messalina and her famous sex contest with a prominent Roman prostitute.

"Naturally members of the TLR are quite familiar with the historical Messalina and her sexual exploits. She is as we like to call her, our club's patron sinner! And as you all know one of the contests the TLR conducts is to replicate that historical sex contest with certain modern modifications. Usually, we have three ladies competing in a specified time limit as to how many sex partners they each can endure or tolerate.

"In Vivian's case, at the time she was naturally unaware of the existence of our club along with our interest and our penchant to imitate this famous historical sexual feat. She was of her own accord fascinated by this historical anecdote, and she fantasized imaging herself as the empress emboldened to challenge a prostitute to such an endurance sexual challenge, and confident of victory. Mind you I don't suppose that Vivian envied Messalina's fate for winning that contest against the prostitute. History tells us that Messalina was summarily executed at the youthful age of thirty-two years possibly as a result of the undeniable decadence of her slatternly behavior. Apparently, her sluttish lifestyle was even beyond the tolerance level of the recognized extreme licentiousness of high Roman society."

Some tittering and nervous laughter ensued as a result of hearing that last observation by Vickie. She continued, "One thing you ought to know about Vivian Laaning is that she is a very practical person. When she fantasizes about something, which she would wish to accomplish, she does not like most of us, just chalk it up as a fantasy dream to desire and leave it at that. Instead, she takes the next step as to determine what she would need to do to realistically make the fantasy dream happen.

"In her case, Vivian was not the Empress of Rome, who could summarily command her practical wishes to become true, simply by the snap of her fingers. One could surmise that the prostitute in Messalina's case had no option but to agree to compete against the Empress as otherwise dire consequences would surely visit upon her by a refusal. Since Vivian was at the time a mere college student at the University of Wisconsin, she had no similar metaphorical cudgel to compel an actual professional prostitute to agree to a challenge similar to Messalina's historic sexual contest.

"Vivian formed the realistic supposition, that no doubt to induce a modern professional prostitute to agree to participate in a Messalina like contest, the prostitute would naturally demand an exorbitant fee for recompense. It would be a fee, no matter how reasonable the prostitute would set it, still be beyond the expected means of Vivian, who at the time was a mere college student and a daughter of a dairy farmer.

"That being the case, the only other reasonable alternative to truly replicate the historical Messalina sexual contest was to inveigle another female to be interested in participating in such a bizarre brazen sexual activity. Presumably such females who would have no problem in engaging in such licentious action did exist, and after all Vivian was one such female. Nevertheless, to ascertain such an evanescent female proved to be as difficult in discovering than finding that proverbial needle in the gigantic haystack. In any case, Vivian could not identify any such woman in her circle of acquaintances who would fit the bill.

"That being the case, Vivian determined that the best outcome she could ever aspire to in mimicking Messalina's historical triumph, was to simply just fuck twenty-five men in a twenty-four hour period. From that conclusion, and consistent with her own determination she arranged to do just that. Mind you, she had to concoct a clever ruse in order to enable to successfully accumulate twenty-five different men, each to accommodate her for one hour and leave to give way to another."

The audience collectively snickered at that last assertion. The same knowledgeable wag of the male persuasion, who had previously commented during Vickie's speech found it incumbent upon him to offer yet another interjection. He bellowed, "Accommodate? You mean to say 'fuck' don't you?"

As the wag's name happened to be Boris Krueger, Vickie responded, "Now Boris, one needs not resort to coarse language whenever one is recounting a scintillating anecdote. But yes, you're quite right. 'Accommodate' in this case is a synonym for 'fuck'."

The audience responded with some more laughter in reaction to Vickie's quick repartee. She continued with her introduction of our heroine who was patiently sitting upright on the bed labeled 'A', "Anyway, the ruse our Vivian thought of was to portray herself as undergoing a crucial test to support her application to join the CIA as a covert operative. Now it's plausible to assume that female spies are sometimes obliged in the course of secret missions to surrender their bodies to possibly some rather unsavory specimens of the human male category. Ergo, and I apologize for the necessity to lapse into some coarse language of my own after all, but it would seem likely that the CIA would benefit in sponsoring, what in essence would be a 'gangbang' test in order to assess the suitability of its female applicants who would be involved in sensitive hush, hush secret missions."

At this point the audience groaned amongst their laughter. Some cynical exclamations such as "Oh yeah", "Right" or "Oh sure" and the like were interspersed in their reaction. Undismayed Vickie laughingly continued, "I detect some skepticism in your reaction. You seem to be thinking. 'Oh, come on! How can some college boys fall for such a patently absurd bogus story about CIA recruitment procedure?' Of course, that presupposes that college boys are not so dumb as to fall for such an obvious ploy in requesting participation in a gangbang. Since I've been to college myself..."

At this point the audience erupted into uncontrollable laughter, as every member of the TLR was aware that Vickie Vargas had both a law degree and a medical degree not to mention an undergraduate baccalaureate. As soon as the laughter died down Vickie completed her sentence, "and I can assure you based on my experience, that sadly there are lots of not so smart male students enrolled in our universities."

Then she continued, "Of course we are entitled to surmise that perhaps not everyone of Vivian's participants to her Messalina like event was taken in by the premise that it was an authentic CIA recruitment procedure. Most likely those less gullible agreed to participate anyway because what was required of them was not too onerous nor distasteful. Besides they no doubt subscribed to a theory prevalent in the minds of most unattached straight men: 'that a fuck is a fuck not to be so lightly shunned when the opportunity presents itself'. At least as a woman I've come to believe that such is the mind set of every straight male. Then again I may be wrong, but I've yet to be disabused of that notion."

Again, more laughter ensued before Vickie continued with her introductory address. She said, "Whatever the motivations of Vivian's student partners in her Messalina orgy, with the help of four of her male friends, twenty-one other male students agreed to participate in the supposed Vivian's CIA application test. Now two of those assisting friends were Vivian's regular fuck buddies during that particular college year, so naturally they were in from the get go. The other two assisting male friends happened to be gay. Nevertheless, they agreed to participate in fulfilling our dear Vivian's exotic quest to achieve a tremendous sexual feat worthy of a Roman Empress.

"Incidentally, Vivian has previously confided to me that while in law school she also had sexual relations with two other gay men. And of course, in this afternoon's contest we saw evidence that Vivian was not exactly shy in participating in some hot girl-on-girl sex. So, I guess one can say Vivian Laaning is an all round sexual animal not discriminating at all."

During the ensuing laughter, Chloe Hamilton sitting on bed 'B' was getting perturbed. Her nose was out of joint, because she sensed that Vickie's introduction of Vivian was far lengthier and more drawn out that that of hers. Thus, she shouted out, "Well, that's all well and good. But has she ever fucked Stefani, our own shemale member. I fucked Stefani at my very first orgy attendance and a couple of times since."

Vivian replied, "No I haven't since our paths have never yet crossed. But now that you've mentioned it, I'm sure to endeavor to make it happen. I wouldn't want such shortcoming to mar my all encompassing sexual history."