Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 08

Story Info
Double Pleasure contest at the TLR orgy.
7k words
5
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the introduction of Chloe Hamilton and Vivian Laaning as the participants of that orgy's contest, was concluded by Vickie Vargas, the supervisor of the event, it was time to advise the rules of the proposed contest. Accordingly, Vickie and Scarlett took turns in addressing the audience. When the audience had settled down to hear the conditions of the contest, Scarlett started with, "As you were informed upon registration for this orgy, that tonight's TLR contest is aptly titled the "Double Pleasure" contest. It will indeed consist of each contestant submitting in sequence to double penetration in her rectum, double penetration in her vagina and performing fellatio on two cocks simultaneously.

"Admittedly such sexual activity can be categorized as extreme sexual actions, certainly not one for the timid to contemplate. As we at the TLR are insistent in our policy of consensual sex only, it was not too surprising that only these two ladies volunteered to compete in tonight's contest. As the introduction of them suggested, they are both certainly ladies of proven mettle quite capable of persevering in this type of an extreme sexual contest."

Then Vickie took over to continue the address, "That being the case, the TLR management, and yes that just means Scarlett and I, have decided for tonight's special contest to make it possible for both contestants to win and be awarded the coveted TLR body chain belt emblematic of their sexual prowess. Given the nature of the stamina required from our two ladies to endure the sexual action envisioned in this contest, the TLR management have declared that the entire sexual action of this contest would be confined to no more than twelve sexual acts for each lady. That would entail that each and every one of the twenty-four registered male orgy participants would have the opportunity of having a go at both of our contestants.

"Therefore, should both Vivian and Chloe be able to entertain in double formation all twenty-four of our male orgy guests, the contest will be over. In that eventuality each of them will be declared champions of the 'Double Pleasure' contest and be awarded the coveted TLR body chain belt."

Scarlett then again took over in advising the audience saying, "However, if either one of these ladies is at any time unable to continue with the contest, her opponent is the automatic winner, and the recipient of the coveted TLR body chain belt. Such winner would then have the option to continue to finish the contest by completing the entire proposed schedule of the sexual activity. Should she in such case persevere and finish the last cycle, then she would be awarded a second coveted TLR body chain belt.

"At registration, each and every gentleman, and bless you all, indicated you would indeed be willing to partake in tonight's contest quite aware of the requirement of double penetration action. So, we had you subsequently, prior to this afternoon's contest, draw a number from one to twenty-four and that is the order by pairs in which you'll all appear before our lady contestants. Accordingly, the first pair to pleasure Vivian Laaning on bed 'A' will be those gentlemen who drew numbers one and two: namely Dale Winston and James Martin. Then the gentlemen who drew numbers three and four: namely Paulo Flores and Diego Reyes will follow in doing our lovely Vivian. I'm sure you all get the idea of the pattern of procedure."

Now Vickie continued, "For the luscious Chloe Hamilton, the first pair to do her, will be the gentlemen who drew numbers thirteen and fourteen: namely Boris Krueger and David Nickelberry; to be followed by the gentlemen who drew numbers fifteen and sixteen namely Willis Lancaster and Stan Wolinsky. Once the gentlemen who drew numbers twenty-three and twenty-four namely Todd Hanks and Tiger Woods are finished doing the gorgeous Chloe Hamilton then we go to the top of the list. That would be Dale Winston and James Martin will then have a turn with the Minnesota Enchantress.

"To complete the schedule of entertaining every male member at this orgy, each of our ladies will be doing four complete around the world cycles. In the case of Vivian Laaning, the sequence of her around the world cycle will be, sodomy, vaginal penetration and fellatio. For Chloe Hamilton, her sequence will be vaginal penetration, fellatio and sodomy. For those of you with a mathematical expertise will realize this ensures that every pair of gentlemen, assuming the contest goes to its ultimate conclusion, will experience two different sets of sexual action with our lady competitors."

Then it was Scarlett who said, "For variety in positioning our ladies will alternate positions within themselves and be opposite with their opponents in the cases of sodomy and vaginal penetration. For example, in the first and third around the world cycles Vivian will be positioned with her back on top of the gentleman underneath whereas Chloe will be facing her sexual partner underneath. For the second fourth cycles the positioning will be reversed for both ladies. Again, this assures those pairs of gentlemen whose two occasions will be sodomy and vaginal penetration will experience their two lady partners in opposite position.

"Also, for easy determination of male positioning, the gentleman of the pair with the odd number will be the one flat on his back when with Vivian on bed 'A'. Whereas the gentleman of the pair with the even number will be the one flat on his back when with Chloe on bed 'B'. If you all forget these instructions not to worry. You see there are large whiteboards adjacent beside each bed. Beverley Browning has volunteered to write the appropriate information on the whiteboard next to Vivian's bed whereas Priscilla Healy will do the honors for the whiteboard next to Chloe's bed."

Vivian further elaborated on the last point, "You see the whiteboards are already filled out for the first cycle of action. Vivian's name in red lettering is top title on her board with the word 'SITTING' under her name. This is a reminder that Vivian will have her back on top of her partner underneath. Then comes the heading: 'SODOMY' and under that heading is Dale Winston with the word 'bottom' in parenthesis and below that is James Martin with the word 'top' in parenthesis. Next is the heading: 'VAGINA' and under that heading is Paulo Flores with 'bottom' and Diego Reyes with 'top'. Finally, there is the heading: 'FELLATIO' and underneath the names of Joseph Richardson and Pedro Jimenez.

"At Chloe's board, you see that her name is in black lettering at the top of the board with the word 'FAACING' reminding her of her position in the sodomy and vaginal penetration in this round. Her top heading is 'VAGINA' and under that heading is David Nickelberry with 'bottom' in parenthesis and Boris Krueger with 'top' in parenthesis. Then comes 'FELLATIO' with the names of Willis Lancaster and Stan Wolinsky. Finally, we have the heading: 'SODOMY' and under that heading is George Abolins with 'bottom' and Rudy Beamarchel with 'top'."

Next Scarlett spoke, "Each sexual segment will end as soon as both of the male pair have climaxed or once an established time limit has expired whichever event occurs first. There will be a ten minute pause in between each segment to allow Vivian and Chloe a respite to recover their stamina from the anticipated strenuous exercise they will be experiencing.

"We have enlisted volunteer assistants to ensure that the activities will proceed as efficiently and as smoothly as possible. Angela Peterson and Eugenia Kalinskaya will be helping Vivian on bed 'A' and Caroline Winslow and Charlotte Thornton will be helping Chloe on bed 'B'. The duties of these assistants will be to make sure the gentlemen partners are adequately prepped to carry out their part of successfully penetrating our contestants. They will also be responsible in reinserting penetration of any cock that happens to incidentally pop out prematurely of a hole prior to climax. Most importantly our assistants will have the task of lubricating our contest participants for the sodomy activities."

Vickie then said, "Finally, we have decided on special instructions regarding the fellatio activities. The TLR management, Scarlett and I, after further deliberation, that notwithstanding what may have been attempted in professional pornography videos, have decided that it is impractical never mind awkward for a woman to give head to two cocks together, simultaneously. Thus, for this activity the pair of men will stand beside our kneeling contestant who will grab a hold of their manhood. Thereupon our contestant will alternate on sucking each of their cocks.

"To help our lady, contestant guide her decision as to when to switch her attention from one penis to another, we shall be playing a recorded version of Ravel's Boléro. This is a piece of music is approximately seventeen minutes in length of time and contains a recurring repetitive theme. At each repetition an additional musical instrument joins in to the playing of the over all theme music. Such change is the cue for the lady contestant to switch from the cock she is performing fellatio on to the other cock. When the overall music ends so ends that session for both the fellatio and the other activity. Ravel's Boléro will be played only in rounds two and three of an around the world cycle. In round one where no fellatio is performed, we shall be playing other music also about seventeen minutes in duration to signal the end of the round when the music stops."

Finally, Vickie added, "That concludes our description of the scope of tonight's intense sexual contest. Unless there are any further questions we can begin. Dale and James come join Vivian on bed 'A' and Angela and Eugenia will assist you two at the start. Likewise, Boris and David come join Chloe on bed 'B' and Caroline and Charlotte will assist you two to start the proceedings."

There were no questions, and so Dale Winston and James Martin got on to the crowded bed 'A'. The bed was crowded as in addition to Vivian, Angela Peterson and Eugenia Kalinskaya had joined our heroine to carry out their assignments in assisting the double anal penetration sodomy.

Vivian and Chloe had met with Scarlett and Vickie for contestant instructions prior to the starting time. Vivian suggested that butter be used as a lubricant since the volunteers would be expected to use their own saliva in addition to the lubrication. Vivian pointed out that butter is not as off putting to one's taste buds as a lubricant cream would be. Besides the resultant coitus would produce buttery sperm which Vivian assured that based on her own experience would greatly enhance the flavor of cum. No one could come up with a rebuttal to disagree with Vivian's assertion.

Consequently, Vivian directed Angela to shove a whole stick of frozen butter, purloined from the kitchen facilities of the Messalina Hall, up her rectum. Having become accustomed to such lubrication in the past, she was able to project an insouciant reaction despite the shivering sensation of the intrusion of the cold butter.

Once the men got on the bed 'A', the occupants, made room for Dale Winston to lie flat on his back. Angela began applying some butter on his cock while Eugenia was doing the same on Martin's cock. As the stick of butter had been inserted into Vivian some time prior to when everyone had gathered onto her bed, most of it had melted inside her. Some of it had dribbled out of her rectum settling on her inner thighs, as she was sitting upright on her haunches. Spotting this while Eugenia was lathering his penis, the ever gallant James Martin bent down to lick up the creamy substance and was rewarded with a warm smile from our heroine.

Once Angela was finished with her assigned task, Vivian scooted over onto the supine Dale Winston. As she lowered her rump on Dale, the ever faithful assistant Angela Peterson had a hold of his slippery cock and was guiding it in to pierce Vivian's anus. Vivian did the rest. Balancing with her palms firmly on the mattress she was pushing forward on his cock to complete the penetration. Vivian thereupon spread her thighs as wide as she could possibly manage. Likewise, Dale's legs were spread wide to form a valley which James Martin would occupy to complete the double penetration.

James Martin sauntered, that is as best as one can saunter on one one's knees, to the position to effect penetration of Vivian's anus. As he arrived at the scene, he could discern that it would have been an easy entrance to Vivian's yawning opening vagina. His thought was, 'Shit love to take her cunt!', but unfortunately with the contest rules, he was obliged to try and get into her asshole. And there seemed no room for the opportunity as he could see that Vivian's sphincter had tightly wrapped around Winston's penetrating cock. There seemed no opening for his cock.

Eugenia Kalinskaya came to the rescue. Eugenia was a lawyer employed at the same firm in Memphis, TN as Brenda Porter and Connie Snyder, members of the TLR and who had been acquainted with Vickie Vargas when all three of them were law students at Duke University. Eugenia was a Russian citizen who came to the United States on a student visa to earn a degree in economics at Purdue University in West Lafayette IN. Her academic record at Purdue was so excellent that she was allowed to attend the law school at the University of Indiana in Bloomington on the occasion of her securing a green card in the process.

After graduating from the law school, for a vacation she decided to go to Memphis to visit Graceland, the mansion once owned by the late legendary rock and roll superstar singer Elvis Presley and now converted into a museum honoring his fabulous career. Graceland is the most-visited privately owned home in America with over 650,000 visitors a year. Eugenia had been a fanatic fan of Elvis ever since she could remember. She had most of his record collection and DVDs of his movies. She knew when in the United States a visit to Graceland was a must for her.

While in Memphis, she happened to go by a building with the sign "Law Offices" and underneath were listed the names of Brenda Porter and Connie Snyder. Because the names were obviously female, it piqued Eugenia's interest sufficiently to inspire her to enter the building to satisfy her curiosity. It happened to be during the early days of Brenda and Connie's law practice when they only had one employee working as a receptionist and filing clerk who was on her lunch break when Eugenia cane in. So, it was Brenda Porter who greeted her, "Yes, can I help you? I'm Brenda Porter, one of the partners of the firm."

Eugenia answered, "Oh please don't misunderstand. I'm not here for any legal help. I would not be a potential client."

"Oh? Then why are you here?"

"I'm a big fan of Elvis Presley; he's, my idol. I love his music. So, I'm here in Memphis to tour Graceland. And I'm here for three days since just a few hours will not do justice to get a full flavor of what one can see and reminisce of his relatively short life. Anyway, as I happen to pass your office, I saw your names, and it gave me pause. You see I just finished law school at the University of Indiana, and as I'm contemplating my career, as a female lawyer I thought I would see if you and Ms Snyder could offer me any advice. As you can surmise from my accent, I'm fairly new in this country so I don't have any network of friends or acquaintances to rely on to guide me."

Although Eugenia spoke flawless idiomatic English, she had a heavy very pronounced Slavic accent something like that of Melania Trump. That made it difficult for an average American to comprehend her viability in dealing with every day American citizens. In fact, Brenda Porter displayed her skepticism by her following response, "Forgive me for asking, but you mean to say that you have a law degree and by passing a state bar exam, you will be entitled to practice as an attorney at law in our country?"

Eugenia overlooked the noticeable condescension in Brenda's remarks as by this time she was inured to such jingoistic attitudes during her residence in the United States. So, she had merely responded, "Why yes! As you can tell from my accent, I'm not an American citizen as I was born and raised in Russia. I got a student's visa to study economics at Purdue. However, since successfully obtaining my BA, I persevered in obtaining a permanent regular green card. As my residential presence in America was normalized it made it possible for me to attend an American law school in the first place. After all, what good is an American law school education outside of the United States anyway? Even English speaking countries adhering to Roman common law principles will require additional education in their country before allowing an American law graduate to practice. As for other countries, an American law degree would be viewed only as a glorified high school diploma on steroids, but nowhere near the credentials needed in becoming a lawyer in their country. Contrast that to a medical degree. If you have one from an American medical school, why there's no country on earth that would not be happy to receive you, even China I bet."

Properly mollified by Eugenia's remarks, Brenda asked, "So are you looking for employment then? Is that why you stopped in here now?"

"Not necessarily. As I already indicated my main objective in visiting your office is, that if you have the time of course, but I'd like to pick your brains and seek some advice which would help me succeed as a female lawyer in the United States. But since you mentioned it, are you then indeed contemplating in hiring a lawyer?"

Brenda frankly answered, "Well not really, but then again we actually may need help. Connie and I just graduated from law school ourselves just over two years ago, so our firm is really in the nascent stage. As female lawyers we have been pigeonholed in practicing family law. So, we represent women in divorce and separation cases as well as child custody disputes. I'm proud to say that in the short time we've been on the scene we've acquired a highly regarded reputation. So much so that we have been granted the exclusive contract to act for the Department of Children's Services in all legal court appearances not just in Memphis, but throughout the entire state of Tennessee. I must say that really is quite a feather in our cap considering all the Nashville law firms that considered this contract was in their bailiwick and rightfully theirs. Connie and I have concluded that we shall need at least a couple of more lawyers, but we haven't pulled the trigger yet. Would that be something of interest to you? Bear in mind if you do wish to join us, you'll have to pass the bar exams for both Tennessee as well as Mississippi."

From that opening, Brenda and Eugenia launched into a serious employment interview. She was duly hired, and upon learning of Brenda and Connie's membership to the TLR, Eugenia applied for membership herself. She was geeked to know of Vivian's membership but then disappointed that she did not know any Russian. Eugenia was a favorite member as her enthusiasm for sex was contagious. Besides that, most members were charmed by her accent.

On this occasion, as James Martin was desperately trying to penetrate Vivian's already stuffed ass, Eugenia had a grip on Martin's penis. She forced it to be in virtual adhesive contact with Winston's penetrating rod. Thereby successfully maneuvering Martin's penis to the designated entrance to Vivian's anus, Eugenia encouraged with the urgent instruction, "Push Jimmy darling. Just push Jimmy, you can do it. Just keep pushing."

As a consequence of her accent, Eugenia's "push" sounded like "pooossh". The ever irreverent Vivian couldn't help herself from outrageously mimicking Eugenia. So, although already perspiring from the effects of the intense activity in her bum hole, she contributed, "Yes Jimmy baby! Pooossh! Pooossh that cock. Shove it in me. Don't you worry none. I'm a big girl! I can take it! I'm a big girl! Pooossh Jimmy! Pooossh! Make me scream!"