Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ever helpful Angela Peterson, had room from her position at the side of Vivian opposite to Eugenia, to bend down and perform cunnilingus in conjunction with the double cock sodomy. That action had the beneficial effect of relaxing Vivian's agitated state, which in return caused her anus to gape to make room for Martin's cock. Vivian squeaked as her rectum had never been so occupied as at this moment. Her mind was overwhelmed, and the sensation of such sexual attention paid to her body had never been so intense, but also so exhilarating.

The music that was played was a recorded version of the andante, the second movement of Mozart's piano concerto No 21. As the piece was about nine minutes long it was followed by Schubert's Serenade as scored for cello and piano, a piece of music lasting about eight minutes. Both pieces of music imbued the room with a very light romantic atmosphere and was also instrumental in reducing the anxiety inherent in attempting an undeniable stressful sexual act. Incidentally, the former piece of music was the theme music of a 1967 Swedish movie titled 'Elvira Madigan' and for a time this music was referred to as the Elvira Madigan theme.

The mechanics of the double penetration sodomy was straight forward. Vivian was able to effect slight sliding movement of her hips along Winston's abdomen. That was the friction excitement that Dale Winston experienced during this sexual intercourse, which in turn was sufficiently enticing to cause him to climax before the music ended.

The main thrusts into her ass were conducted by James Martin. To cause the action required of him easier to perform, he placed his left arm underneath Vivian's right knee. Thereupon he lifted her leg to cause her calf to simply dangle in the air. Martin ignored Vivian's left leg since it was solidly angle positioned with the bottom of her foot anchored onto the surface of the mattress. In that way he had the flexibility to actually sodomize her efficiently.

Accordingly, he had full control to dictate the action of this sexual activity. Such total freedom to affect the ultimate outcome was a truly exhilarating feeling. The physical pleasure he was feeling as a result of the double penetration sodomy was secondary to his elation he sensed from the entire act. In essence this was an actual heterosexual single sexual activity with five participants of both sexes, and he was in charge. That realization made his resultant climax especially exquisite.

As for Vivian, she had developed a notion that this sexual activity was akin to fucking on steroids. In the result there were two male cocks invading her ass, providing a plethora of physical pleasure sensations too numerous to catalog. The fact that there were actually two cocks pleasuring her simultaneously by definition had to be the ultimate pleasure a woman like her could expect when indulging in straight sex.

Now, not only that, but Angela Peterson, her best female friend since her undergraduate days at the University of Wisconsin was eating her out! Angela was doing such an engaging job of it, that Vivian knew that her resultant orgasm would have to have been influenced partially by Angela's powerful love-making efforts.

But Angela's participation wasn't the sole female component of the truly bisexual pleasures Vivian would derive from this unusual sexual encounter. Once the double anal penetration sodomy was underway, Eugenia Kalinskaya moved from her position to one where she had an easier access to Vivian's voluptuous breasts. And she took advantage by suckling on one of Vivian's nipples, while at the same time roughly pinching the other nipple with her thumb and index finger. Vivian's nipples hardened as a result.

Experiencing such acute sensations from the all-consuming energetic sexual stimulation compelled Vivian to grunt and moan in a torturous tone. In further reaction she voiced a sing-song mantra uttering repetitively: "Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh, fucking yes! Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck..."

Vivian's passion had reached the ultimate level, whereby her intellectual mind disappeared to the darkest recess of her brain. She was deprived of the ability to articulate more meaningful words or vary them for that matter. She was simply overwhelmed by the totally invigorating feelings flooding her mind. To say she was in the process of experiencing an orgasm would be inaccurate. Instead, the only impression she could subsequently recall was the apprehension that she had slipped into a different dimension of a sexual nirvana.

The most visible physical reaction to the sex that Vivian displayed was the sight of her perspiration. Clearly visible were rivulets of sweat in copious amounts streaming down from her forehead. Some of the sweat per force made contact with her eyelids causing them to redden before this sexual episode had concluded.

During the course of this double anal penetration sodomy, Dale Winston became the first participant to climax, just before the Schubert piece of music started. As a result, his penis wilted immediately after expelling the last drop of his semen and slipped out of Vivian's rectum. This allowed James Martin to increase the pace of his thrusts, which in turn caused Vivian to moan and groan louder. Just before the last musical note of Schubert's Serenade became audible Martin ejaculated and Vivian shrieked!

Those in the audience who were watching mostly bed 'A' action stood up and applauded and cheered lustfully. In appreciation of witnessing such a hot action, they started spontaneously chanting Vivian's name. Their mantra was in the same cadence as the ubiquitous chants of U! S! A! which sometimes in a public gathering of American citizens who occasionally feel compelled to declare their collective nationalistic pride. Thus, the TLR crowd's chants sounded phonetically like "VEE! VEE! ANN!" and was repeated endlessly for several minutes.

As the audience was demonstrating their reaction to the hot sex they had witnessed, Angela Peterson and Eugenia Kalinskaya worked in tandem to slurp up the sperm on Vivian's ass and thighs which was not contained in her rectum at the conclusion of the sodomy. Once Angela had acquired half a mouthful of cum, she made eye contact with Vivian and stared at her intently to ask telepathically whether our heroine wanted some. Vivian shook her head. Thus, Eugenia felt no compunction to swallow the load she had gathered. In truth, Vivian was exhausted and not in the mood to be titillated further at this juncture. All she could think was, 'Oh brother that was only the first round. And there are still eleven more to cum.' At least she was still alert enough to chuckle at her own mental pun.

Meanwhile, on bed 'B' there at first, transpired a more orthodox form of double vaginal penetration sex. That is to presuppose that there actually is an orthodox method to complete a double vaginal penetration sexual intercourse. For one thing Chloe's assistants, Caroline and Charlotte did not play as prominent part in the physical sexual activity as did Angela and Eugenia with Vivian.

Charlotte Thornton was a Hollywood actress who had won an Academy Award Oscar for best actress portraying a female serial killer. She and Chloe became best friends as a result of their acquaintanceship at Chloe's first appearance at a TLR orgy. Pursuant to their friendship Charlotte was Chloe's maid of honor at her wedding which took place on the TLR premises. As well, Scarlett O'Hara was a bridesmaid, as she and Chloe also got acquainted at that initial orgy attended by Chloe.

In fact, as part of the wedding reception at the TLR premises, a sex contest was conducted between Scarlett and Charlotte with the winner to be the third wheel in the honeymoon of the married couple. The contest was called the Messalina Challenge in honor of the historical raunchy sex contest between the Empress Messalina and Rome's most prominent prostitute.

There were two major differences between the historical contest and the TLR contest to select the partner for Chloe's trouple honeymoon. There was a time limit of four sexual intercourses per hour; thirteen minutes of actual sexual activity interspersed with a two minute respite allowed for Scarlett and Charlotte. Thus, that TLR's contest was limited to twelve and a half hours of activity to equal the double the output of the male sexual partners which Messalina achieved in her twenty-fours marathon contest to outlast the prostitute.

The other difference was that in the TLR contest, Scarlett and Charlotte had female partners to contend with simultaneously. As the male partners were engaging in vaginal penetration sexual intercourse the female partners would sit on the faces of Scarlett and Charlotte respectively to receive cunnilingus action. Thus, the determination of the winner would be the total number of orgasms of both male and female variety, that Scarlett and Charlotte could tally if neither one of them quit before the deadline. As it turned out both Scarlett and Charlotte each did last till the end and the score was tied. Charlotte ultimately prevailed in a sudden death format contest as to which one of them could perform the quicker blow job.

Incidentally as we know, Vivian during her junior year at the University of Wisconsin, had on her own initiative participated in a sexual gangbang to replicate Messalina's historical feat. Her event had occurred before she became aware of the existence of the TLR, and the club's recognition of Messalina and her sexuality. At first Vivian's nose was put out of joint to learn that her idea to mimic the promiscuous Roman Empress was not a unique notion, and in fact was a standard sexual contest the TLR conducts.

However, every Messalina contest at the TLR was time limited with the twelve and a half hours the absolute maximum as in the case of Chloe's wedding. Usually, the Messalina contests at the TLR did not last more than six hours and normally had three or four competitors. At least in Vivian's point of view she had duplicated Messalina's feat exactly by fucking twenty-five male partners in a marathon sexual activity lasting twenty-four hours.

In any case, David Nickelberry, the suave sophisticated Brit actor, paved the way for the commencement of the action on bed 'B'. He laid down flat on his back. Chloe immediately crawled on top of him, facing him. She quickly reached underneath her, and quickly inserted his stiff penis in her already moist vagina. Chloe had not needed any foreplay as the knowledge that she was about to accommodate two cocks in her pussy was sufficient to provoke arousal of her libido.

In getting on top of Nickelberry, Chloe carefully and deliberately aligned her legs exactly on top of his. That way, when he somewhat involuntarily spread his thighs Vivian's legs per force followed suit. This formed a valley in which allowed Boris Krueger adequate room to position himself at Chloe's protruding vulva, and to provide easier access to Chloe's already stuffed vagina. He then proceeded to penetrate and voilà, the Minnesota Enchantress ended up with two cocks in her vagina at the same time.

Chloe squeaked upon the double penetration and then grunted at each thrust. The penetrating strokes promoted exquisite tingling sensations which she felt coursing throughout her body. Chloe by her own accord was bumping and grinding in tandem with the two cocks pounding away at her pussy. Chloe wasn't as vocal as Vivian, but she still managed to shriek an "Oh fuck!" and an "Oh my god!" every now and then. All that Caroline and Charlotte contributed to the action was each one of them continued were rubbing Boris' buttocks throughout the action.

Boris was totally focused on his part of the activity. Admirably enough he didn't allow his cock to slip out of Chloe's cunt not even once during the coitus. As a result, he ejaculated just as the first musical note of Schubert's Serenade started. Once his climax was completed, his cock wilted quickly and slipped out of Chloe's cunt of its own accord. Boris quickly departed from the bed, humbled by his relative quickly arrived ejaculation.

With the departure of Boris Krueger, Chloe adjusted the position of her legs. She bent her thighs and calves together forming a 'vee' with the insteps of her feet resting and adhering just below Nickelberry's knees. With only one cock now drilling her pussy, Chloe had the freedom to affect a more vigorous movement of her hips to thrust and parry Nickelberry's movements. This in turn compelled Chloe to become much more vocal. She was heard to yell, "Oh wow! Yippee! Ride 'em cowboy! Fuck me David! Oh yes fuck me good David! That's it! You're driving me crazy! Keep it up! Fuck my cunt silly!"

Then just before the music was scheduled to end David and Chloe climaxed simultaneously. Now Chloe elevated the sound of her vocal cords as she literally screamed, "Oh wow wee! Oh fuck! I'm crazy! I'm done! Oh my god! Oh my god David! That was good! That was fucking good. My cunt is tingling! My cunt is on fire! I'm so done!"

Those in the audience who were watching Chloe intently were stunned at her exuberant exhibition. They stared at her with their mouths collectively wide open. Chloe was well known for her sexual enthusiasm, but this display went beyond anything they had expected. Then when part of the crowd had stood up and were chanting Vivian's name, a herd mentality set in. Thus, those who were not on their feet chanting, now got up on their feet to reciprocate and shout out Chloe's two syllable name. Phonetically, it sounded like "CLOW EEE", and was repeated just as long as the Vivian chanting reverberated in the room.

Dale Winston and James Martin had exited from the bed 'A', waving their hands to the raucous crowd. Likewise, David Nickelberry now departed from bed 'B', also waving his hand to the raucous crowd. Scarlett O'Hara and Vickie Vargas taking in the scene, smiled as they could sense that news of this night of debauchery would spread amongst the swingers community and would gain legendary notoriety. In particular as Vickie was now part owner of the TLR along with her mother, she could sense some additional revenue with possible increase of membership.

During the ten minutes respite, Vivian gulped down a can of beer. She would have naturally preferred her own craft beer brewed in Estonia. Since it wasn't available, she settled on a Milwaukee produced beer, satisfying her birthplace partiality. She huddled with Eugenia and Angela to discuss strategy for the next round. Chloe sipped a glass of wine to steady her nerves as she was a little alarmed at her over-the-top reaction in that first round. The next round for her was her turn at giving head to two cocks. Arguably this was the least stressful activity in the contest, so she had the utmost confidence in regaining her groove and mojo back.

The pair of Hispanics, Paulo Flores and Diego Reyes were Vivian's partners for the second segment of her first cycle of the around the world double cock session. Once Paulo laid down flat on his back, Vivian stepped over, hovering over him with her back to him and her feet planted on each side of him. She lowered herself to settle her rump on Paulo's mid-riff. She then slid herself south towards his awaiting stiff rod. As planned, Eugenia on one side of the couple reached and grabbed his manhood guiding it to complete an easy comfortable penetration of Vivian's vagina.

Similar to the case of Chloe, during the recess interval, the awareness that she was about to experience a double penetration of her vagina was instrumental in arousing Vivian's libido to a fever pitch of sexual excitement. Such anticipation caused her vagina to become thoroughly wet. As a result, the entrance of Paulo's cock into her vagina was achieved smoothly without any frictional resistance like a hot knife through butter.

Then it was Diego's turn. Before getting at Vivian, while standing up on the bed, Angela on her knees gave a quick and brief blow job to harden his cock. For easier access, Paulo and Vivian spread their legs allowing straight forward access to Vivian's cunt. Diego was able to station himself on both knees between the spread of the lower limbs of both Paulo and Vivian.

The ever helpful Eugenia grabbed Diego's manhood to guide it to its intended destination. Unlike the sodomy episode, Eugenia did not need to urge Diego on with her cries of 'pooossh'. He was easily able to push his penis into Vivian's vagina. Vivian did not squeak. The stimulation of the two cocks stuffing her pussy evoked an idyllic heavenly blissful state of mind in her psyche. Vivian was bent backwards at a forty-five degree balancing herself with the palms of her hands pressed firmly against the mattress. This provided direct eye contact with Diego. She sported a warm smile as she grunted at the double pounding of her flower. She uttered, "You like Diego, don't you? You like fucking my cunt? You don't mind sharing my cunt? Don't you? Paulo's cock is also fucking me! You don't mind, do you?"

Diego Reyes treated Vivian's questions as rhetorical. So, he didn't answer verbally. Instead, he merely grunted at each question. In return Vivian treated his grunts as affirmative answers to her questions. Thus, encouraged she just simply continued her patter, "Oh I do so love your wonderful cock in me, fucking me, driving me nuts! I do so love Paulo's cock in me as well! Fucking me, driving me nuts!"

If Diego had any inclination towards annoyance at Vivian's bubbly references to her joy derived from another man's cock, they were erased by the action of Vivian assistants. Pursuant to Vivian's directions, Angela and Eugenia provided incidental stimulation to Diego. The former lying on her back between Diego's legs was able to snuggle up to Diego's genitalia. In that position Angela was able to tongue lick Diego's sac as well as get some licks on his rod during his plunges into Vivian's slit. Meanwhile, Eugenia in an angled position was able to periodically tongue lick the crack of his ass.

Such extra stimulation coupled with the natural ecstasy flowing from vaginal penetration drove Diego onto the apex of his passion. He was left with no power to stem the onset of his climax. He couldn't prevent his early ejaculation even if his life depended upon it. And his climax was explosive! Spurting copious amount of sperm into the core of Vivian's sex.

As Diego's cock extracted his cock from her nature's treasure, the ever alert Angela was quick to grab it and proceed to lick it clean. Those watching the action at bed 'A' were impressed by Angela's action, so they spontaneously applauded. However, mindful that the sex had not yet finished at either bed, they refrained from breaking out in a riotous fashion as before.

With Diego Reyes now out of the action, Vivian straightened her posture. That way she was free to bounce up and down on Paulo's cock. In new found exuberance, she waved her hands high up in the air. As she was doing this, she was singing parodying the chorus of an old rock and roll hit song:

"You really got me

You really got me

Oh yeah you're really got me going

You're fucking me now

You're really fucking me

Oh yeah you're fucking me good

You got me so I can't stop "

Since Chloe at this juncture had completed her double blow jobs with her partners, Willis Lancaster and Stan Wolinsky, there was no longer any reticence on the part of those watching Vivian in action. Even though Diego had not yet climaxed, the antics by Vivian were too stimulating and riveting for the sensibilities of her viewing audience. They jumped to their feet and spontaneously were cheering as well as resuming the chanting of the repetitive refrain of "VEE VEE ANN".

Since nothing compelling or spectacular had occurred with Chloe's fellatio activity at bed 'B' those watching her felt no inclination in competing with the Vivian demonstration. Instead, they jumped to their feet and joined in with the cheering of Vivian.