Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the raucous clamor continued unabated, Paulo did finally climax and sent shooting loads of cum into Vivian's yoni. Paulo slapped Vivian's thigh to indicate that he was done as otherwise she showed no inclination to move. Once Vivian was off him, Paulo exited the bed waving to the cheering crowd.

The crowd started to settle down after this, and so they were treated to watching Angela and Eugenia in tandem slurp up the visible cream pies on Vivian's person. Then Angela and Eugenia took turns in sucking on Vivian's vagina to extract any remnant cum that was capable of extraction. Once finished, they both made eye contact with Vivian who this time nodded. Consequently, they sidled up on their knees to Vivian who was now lying flat on her back. She opened her mouth to receive in sequence streams of semen cascading from the mouths each of her assistants. Thereafter, the three of then exchanged cum swapping kisses.

Seeing this eroticism caused the crowd to go berserk. They started to chant a revised cheer: "VEE VEE ANN! SHE'S THE QUEEN!" Scarlett and Vickie looked at each other and were laughing. They were convinced that this night will definitely be remembered as a legendary event amongst the swingers crowd.