Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 09

Story Info
Vivian and Chloe both win TLR body belts.
7.1k words
5
2.1k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Double Pleasure contest at the TLR orgy had certainly gotten off to an auspicious start. It was only the end of a second sexual scene out of a planned or anticipated twelve scenes session. Still Vivian Laaning and to a lesser Chloe Hamilton, the two contestants had provided a spectacular exhibition of truly erotic and sensual tableau of exotic threesome double penetration sex. It would surely be labeled as an awesome night throughout the swingers community.

The third scene then, would complete the first of four cycles of the around the world sexual sequences. In this segment, Vivian was scheduled to perform fellatio on Joseph Richardson and Diego Jimenez. Chloe, on the other hand, would submit to a double anal penetration sodomy. Her partners would be Rudy Beamarchel and George Abolins. To prepare for the sodomy, Chloe followed Vivian's example by having a frozen stick of butter inserted into her bum hole during the ten minutes respite intermission. Although she did flinch upon this cold intrusion, Chloe proved to be no wuss as she did not exhibit any other sign of distress.

For the fellatio action, Vivian was required to alternate giving head to her partners. The music of Ravel's Boléro would be played as a limit timer for the segment as well as a signal guide for Vivian to switch partners. This piece of music was roughly eighteen minutes of playing time and contained eighteen re-orchestrations of the same melody. Each addition of orchestration entailed the addition of another musical instrument. Thus, each re-orchestration would represent the signal for Vivian to switch partners receiving her oral administration.

During the respite break before the start of this segment Vivian was in conference with her two assistants Angela Peterson and Eugenia Kalinskaya. To spice up her performance of the dual fellatio, Vivian suggested that each of them could perform anilingus simultaneously while she was giving head. She also suggested they should perform anilingus on their selected gentleman only when she (Vivian) was not giving head to that man. That way each gentleman would be continuously stimulated throughout the scene.

To start the scene Joseph Richardson and Pedro Jimenez came unto Vivian's bed 'A' and stood beside her as Vivian was upright on her knees. She started the fellatio first with Joseph and a hand job to Pedro. Angela chose Pedro to be the gentleman for whom she would provide anilingus enjoyment, which left Eugenia to pleasure in ass licking to Joseph once Vivian wasn't giving head to him.

The gentlemen were surprised at this additional stimulation for this scene. In the previous scene, when it was Chloe's occasion to provide dual fellatio action, she elected not to have her assistants provide the same sort of titillation. Although surprised, it was certainly not the case that they abhorred this extra service provided by Vivian's assistants. Actually, one can surmise they were thrilled, which accounted for the fact that they both climaxed in Vivian's mouth rather early at a significant time prior to the last strains of Ravel's Boléro was heard. Vivian was thoughtful enough to save the ejaculate in her mouth so she could cum swap with her assistants as their reward for their efforts.

At bed 'B', after their cocks were duly lubricated with butter, it was Rudy Beamarchel, a professor at Université Laval located in Quebec City, Canada who had the assignment to lay flat on his back. As a curiosity Rudy was a French Canadian, who naturally could speak French. That meant that in this scene there were a trio of participants who could speak another language besides English. The other two at bed 'A' were Eugenia who was Russian and of course the other one was out heroine who had Estonian and German in her conversational repertoire.

In any case, Chloe facing him sat down on Rudy's belly. This time she asked for assistance, and Charlotte, while rubbing his sac gingerly guided Rudy's cock into Chloe's ass. Once Rudy's cock was securely lodged in her rectum, Chloe bounced on his cock three times to ensure the connection. Then spreading her legs further apart, Chloe leaned forward carefully making certain the retention of Rudy's cock. Now George, positioning himself at Chloe's rear persevered to penetrate her anus.

With Rudy's cock immobile and anchored in Chloe's rectum, it was George who was the one to set the pace for the double anal penetration sodomy. Rudy and Chloe were passive concentrating on savoring the outgrowth of George's efforts. George Abolins successfully climaxed just before the music stopped, but Rudy had not. At this point Chloe was too exhausted to discern whether she had achieved an orgasm or not.

As the scenes in either bed did not provide for the onlookers the kind of excitement experienced in the previous two rounds, they did not burst out in spontaneous ruckus behavior as before. They did, though applaud politely acknowledging the end of the first complete cycle of the around the world sexual activity.

Chloe was suffering some fatigue at the end of this round, so during the ten minutes respite she opted to drink a jigger of vodka (Grey Goose) in hopes of reviving her spirit with spirits. Vivian on the other hand, felt invigorated as the taste of cum from a successful blow job was always a heady experience for her, the pun notwithstanding. So, she quaffed another beer as she conferred with her assistants to establish a strategy for her upcoming double anal penetration sodomy. She also took in a stick of butter in her rectum for lubrication, even though she felt it was not really necessary at this juncture. Still, there's no denying that butter did enhance the taste of butter so that was her main reason for buttering herself up.

For the actions of sodomy and vaginal sex, in the second cycle of around the world sex, Vivian was directed to face her male partner underneath. It was Chloe's turn then to lie on her back on top of her male partner under her. For the first round of this cycle the music selected to time the duration of the sexual was the famous movement of Beethoven's "Moonlight Sonata". The version played was one scored for violin and piano and lasted eighteen minutes. The violinist in the recording was TLR member, Natasha Starikovich and the pianist was Lajos Kiraly her lover at time of the recording and the natural father of her daughter.

Vivian's partners for this sequence were Henry Graham and her winning partner from the afternoon contest, Roger Owens. During the afternoon contest Roger fucked her vaginally from behind, so this time he was going to do her anally from behind. First Angela lathered Henry's cock with butter while Eugenia did Roger's. Then as Henry plopped himself down on the mattress, Vivian sprawled on top of him, placing her knees on either side of him. As the inserted stick of butter in Vivian's rectum had by now all melted, some of it was oozing out of her ass hole and was coagulating on Henry's belly. Since Vivian could feel those strains of butter by contact on her own belly, she fell into a giddy mood. She twisted and twirled her body to smear the butter on each other and she cooed, "Oh this is so messy. I like messy. Do you like messy Henry baby?"

Henry Graham merely grunted in replay as he was fairly certain the question was really rhetorical. Eugenia was in position to effect penetration of Henry's cock onto Vivian's anus. Thereupon, she got out of the way and allowed Roger to position himself at Vivian's rear. Since she had been sodomized with two cocks earlier, her sphincter was relaxed so that her rear aperture gaped without too much resistance. Accordingly, Roger Owens had little or no difficulty in penetrating Vivian's anus notwithstanding the other cock in her.

Since this time Vivian was in a different position receiving the two cocks in her ass, the sensation of the two cocks in her rectum had a subtle yet different effect on her. For one thing she was more aware of what was happening to her and as a result she was sweating less. This allowed her to be more active and it also allowed Henry her partner underneath to be more active. The net effect was a sense of a steady crescendo building of her passion.

Vivian did not vocalize during the action of the sodomy but did grunt louder than ever. She reached her orgasm before either of her male partners had ejaculated. It was her sole vocalization during this coitus. and it just contained a long-drawn exclamation simply of "Ooooooh fuck!"

Roger ejaculated before Henry, and he pulled away by his own volition. He rolled away to land on his back just so he could take some deep breaths. This made it convenient for Eugenia to take his cock in her mouth and clean him up from the remnant buttery sperm thereon. As Roger completed his separation from Vivian, Henry started ejaculating. Although Vivian was still in the midst of her orgasm, she kept grinding away on Henry's cock. Once she felt certain Henry was done and his cock was wilting, she rolled off him to land on her back on the other side of him opposite where Roger was resting. This gave her the opportunity to pant away undisturbed.

As Vivian lay on her back the resourceful Angela grabbed a pillow. Urging Vivian to raise her rump she was able to place the pillow under her buttocks to elevate her rear end. This allowed for an easier access to slurping up the buttery sperm adhering to her thighs as well as sucking up the extractable butter flavored sperm.

As Angela was able to accumulate virtually all of the excess cum off Vivian, she waved off Eugenia's volunteered assistance for this task. Satisfied with her efforts, and with the departure of both gentlemen from the bed 'A', Angela saddled up to the now spread-eagled Vivian. Without any communication either explicit or implied, Vivian automatically opened her mouth wide. As expected, Angela dumped a stream of buttery sperm into Vivian's oral cavity. Not inclined to share Vivian greedily gulped down Angela's offering. She smiled as she emitted a cute feminine burp. Thereupon Vivian simply said, "Thank you! I was thirsty!"

Angela guffawed and broke out in laughter, but she did manage to reply, "You're welcome."

The onlookers were thrilled at witnessing Vivian's double anal sodomy, but they lost their zest for reacting so demonstratively as before. They did applaud and even chanted, "VEE VEE ANN" a few times but their chanting was very subdued. Nevertheless, Vivian along with Angela and Eugenia smiled and waved to acknowledge their appreciation of the support.

Meanwhile, on bed 'B' Chloe was undergoing a double vaginal penetration sexual intercourse. Her partners were Julio Sanchez on the bottom and Ruben Vanderhoof on top facing her. Ruben was a mountain of a man, very muscular and solidly built. To affect an easier coitus, he was able to grab a hold of the back of Chloe's knees to lift her legs up leaving her calves and feet freely dangling in the air.

That was not an easy feat to accomplish since Chloe was a big woman; not small and dainty. She was the tallest female member in the TLR at 6'2" in height or 188 cm. It so happens that Vivian was the second tallest female member at 6'1" in height or 185 cm. Both were considered overweight by US government health charts for their height. Chloe weighed at the time a hefty 225 lbs or 102 kg. Vivian came in at 205 lbs or 93 kg. Neither one appeared to be overweight especially not to the untrained eye. Still, they were not exactly svelte either. They were simply voluptuous especially appealable to men who loved meat on the bones of their womenfolk.

Chloe's session ended uneventfully despite her taking in two cocks in her vagina That was rather surprising considering double penetration of a woman in her nether orifices must be a rare occurrence and hence by definition exciting and exotic. Chloe had appeared quite listless in this sequence. No doubt she had become exhausted which would account for the lack of her usual enthusiasm. The onlookers provided only polite applause, as they were not inspired to do anything more.

Chloe's spirits revived during the respite break. She knew the next segment was easier on her stamina. In her case this was the dual fellatio action whereby her new partners were Tom Longfellow, a salesman at a Cadillac dealership in Dallas, and Henry Thomas, an ad executive from New York City. The gentlemen were on their knees and so, Chloe gave them blow jobs while on all fours. Chloe's assistants, Charlotte and Caroline took turns in giving a hand job to the gentleman not being serviced by Chloe's mouth. The assistant who was not giving a hand job would be content to encourage Chloe by caressing her back. As a result of arguably tame sexual by Chloe and her assistants, most of the onlookers for the main part were concentrating on the action on bed 'A'.

Vivian's partners for this segment of vaginal penetration Larry Grant, was on the bottom and William Denning, an oil company executive in Dallas was over Vivian. Denning was a little overweight and unassuming in appearance, but he did have a great reputation amongst the ladies of the TLR as very decent lover. As Larry took the bed to lay down on his back, Angela prepped him, with a couple of deep throating thrusts. Then Vivian on her knees straddled on each side of Larry. Angela did the honors in directing Larry's phallus into Vivian's crease. To affect a relatively stress free double vaginal penetration sex. Larry had bent his thighs and calves together while containing his spread legs within her spread thighs.

William Denning then arrived on the spot to participate and do his part. In hovering over the copulating couple his right knee was resting on the mattress between Vivian's right calf and Larry's right thigh. To steady his position, William balanced himself by placing his left foot outside of the left limbs of his sexual partners firmly pressed on the mattress. Vivian's left calf stretched along the mattress underneath Larry's thigh.

This time with the positioning of the threesome, Angela found it easier to slide her body along the mattress towards Larry's groin. It was readily feasible for her to tongue lick Larry's sac and part of his rod. That extra stimulation drove Larry crazy, and he ejaculated rather early as was his normal want. Vivian in her state of ecstasy barely noticed, but still was alarmed enough. She bent her head towards his ear and whispered. "Did you just cum? Can you still keep fucking? I'm not there yet."

Although Larry Grant had a tendency towards premature ejaculation, he had developed the ability to remain in a women's vagina even after his climax and keep it there until his female partner reached her climax. The sex with his wife, Pamela Rose was the impetus to learn this technique as her complaints to him struck a nerve. It made him realize that although he had experienced lots of sex with lots of different women there was something lacking in total satisfaction in his love life.

As mentioned earlier he had a sexual epiphany in the aftermath of a sexual scandal wherein he had sent naked pictures of himself to a ditsy reporter covering his team. The scandal brought home to him that his variety in his sex life was ultimately not bringing him any lasting joy. It also brought him the realization if there was any hope for a truly loving relationship, it could come only from his marriage to Pamela Rose. After all she was the mother of his two children. Mind you, in addition he did sire an illegitimate daughter, whom he ignored while she was growing up, but since then he had recently had a reconciliation with his daughter the violinist in the Moonlight Sonata recording. By a weird coincidence the mother of this child had become the agent for his wife and they were the best of friends. The two of them had first met at a TLR orgy. It was because of her their friendship, that Pamela was the one instrumental in effecting his meeting for the first time his natural now adult daughter.

In addition to Pamela being the most important woman in his life, she was an 'A' list celebrity. She was already established as a legendary popular singer whose career was approaching three decades of duration with no let up in sight. Since Larry was an established super star in the NFL, there was no career jealously between them. Instead each of them were proud of the other's accomplishments. The telling moment of the utmost gratitude Larry held for Pamela occurred as a result of the aforementioned scandal. Pamela's public nonchalance response when asked by reporters, almost immediately defused the scandal and prevented ridicule of his persona.

Accordingly, Larry become more interested in converting their marriage into a more orthodox relationship. He did not, however, hold up much hope for such happy circumstance given her promiscuity. He harbored no contempt for her sluttish ways in light of his own lewd behavior. Thus, he was happily surprised when Pamela approached him to propose a normal almost faithful matrimonial relationship. The impetus for her proposal was her desire to conceive a third child of their marriage.

What Pamela meant for an almost faithful matrimonial relationship was that their every day sexual lifestyle would be exclusive; she would not fuck any members of her band. She hired the most unattractive nanny she interviewed for the position, trusting it would deter any temptation for Larry to stray. Her thinking was influenced by the divorce of Arnold Schwarzenegger, a Governor of California and a famous Hollywood actor from his wife Maria Shriver, a niece of President Kennedy. That divorce resulted from the revelation that Schwarzenegger had sired an illegitimate child of a women in their household staff.

The exception to their proposed monogamy would be orgies at TLR. Pamela enticed Larry to join. Again there was no jealousy especially considering their past sexual history, and so there was no trepidation on either part that their agreed extramarital sex in these orgies would present a problem. Larry faced the fact that for a successful monogamous marital relationship to work he would need to up his sexual prowess in satisfying his very sexy wife. Therefore be became very attentive to Pamela's sexual needs which in turn transformed him into a much better lover.

Consequently, at this segment of sexual activity at the TLR, in reply to Vivian's desperate plea, Larry Grant was able to confidently mollify her. He said, "No problem Vivian. I can hang in there just for you."

Vivian smiled broadly at such assurance. And after muttering, "Thank you! Thank you!" She kissed him and kept kissing him until the session ended with Denning's climax which occurred coincidentally with Vivian's own orgasm. As it was a somewhat painful experience for Larry to continue fucking Vivian after his own climax, he quickly exited bed 'A' before either Angela or Eugenia could have tended to some post coital attention to his penis.

Denning's cock had a little cum on his cock, which Angela quickly took care of with a once over, all over tongue licking. Then she joined Eugenia to clean up Vivian's mons veneris and upper thighs before the sperm would cake on her skin. They also took turns in sucking on Vivian's vagina to extract any loose cum. They ended the segment with a three-way cum swapping kissing. The audience duly applauded and cheered at what had come the routine brazenness of this trio especially compared to the rather lame efforts by the ladies in bed 'B'. It was quite remarkable to discern that the sexual performance of Vivian and her assistants Angela and Eugenia could so overshadow in excitement to that of Chloe and her entourage of Charlotte and Caroline.

During the respite break before the sixth sexual scene which ended the second complete double around the world cycle, Chloe was refreshingly alert. Having caught her second wind from the just completed dual fellatio activity, she realized the audience were more attentive to the efforts which her opponent had displayed. Being immodest of her sexual prowess she was a little dismayed by the perceived shortcomings of her efforts. So in consulting with Charlotte mainly, she urged her participants to help produce a real great show for this sodomy.