Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chloe's partners for this segment Todd Woodhouse, a bank loan officer from Cheyenne, WY, and Tiger Woods, designated to be underneath Chloe's bulky frame. As the golfer settled down on his back Chloe hovered over him planting her feet on either side of him. Considering her previous sodomy and her current aroused libido she opted for no lubrication in this round for her or her partners' cocks. In her way of thinking if there was going to be pain surely she could endure it.

Once Chloe nestled her rump on top of Woods' abdomen, she slid towards his groin to effect penetration. As her left hand was pressed against the mattress to support herself she reached for the golfer's penis and grimly pushed it into her anus. As she had expected the penetration was not horrendously painful and she merely hissed in reaction. Chloe thereupon balanced herself into a crab like formation on top of Tiger Woods. She tentatively moved her hips up and down to ensure the integrity of the sexual connection. Chloe sighed as there were some scintillating tingling sensations coursing throughout her body as a result of the absence of the buttery lubricant.

Chloe now made eye contact with Todd Woodhouse. She broke out in a huge wickedly lascivious smile. She cooed in a husky deep sensual voice, "OK big boy! It's your turn. Get that gorgeous cock of yours into my ass hole. You should be able to squeeze it in. I'm hot for your cock!"

Todd Woodhouse meekly compiled as he scooted in position between the spread apart bent limbs of the completely supine Tiger Woods. Before he could attempt penetration, Charlotte had sidled beside him and grabbed his cock. In an equally husky deep sensual voice murmured, "Oh let me help Todd baby. I'll put it where it needs to be. All you need to do is push. You'll have no problem. Chloe's ass hole will gape! Just for you Todd baby!"

Just like magic, Todd Woodhouse was successful in getting his penis to submerge deep into Chloe's rectum. Although Todd Woodhouse and Tiger Woods in sexual orientation were straight as a ruler, nevertheless, the incidental contact with another male phallus in the course of their double penetration sodomy was definitely an exotic thrill sensation in their minds. As a result, they were both active participants in pounding their cocks simultaneously into Chloe's plump round ass. For Chloe that was a pleasant surprise in that she could remain essentially passive and simply let the pleasure sensations flow naturally and inundate her body.

When her male partners inevitably climaxed before the end of the timing limit of the music, so did Chloe. It was an exquisite orgasm. So much so that Chloe was inspired to proclaim, "Oh thank you! Thank you kind sirs! You really made me cum. It was delicious!"

Incidentally, some years earlier, the golfer's marriage broke down when his wife discovered his penchant for infidelity. Providing proof of the assertion from the famous seventeenth century theatrical quote, "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned", Mrs Woods in no doubt furious anger, during the Thanksgiving weekend, took one of his golf clubs and with it smashed and inflicted significant damage to his expensive motor vehicle. As a result of the ensuing publicity of the event, several women were emboldened to come out of the woodworks to proclaim that they had sex with the famous golfer.

However, no female member of the TLR, and there were obviously many of then, came out publicly to aver they had sex with him. Thus, the general public was unaware that he was a member of the TLR or for that matter that the club existed. Naturally, Tiger Woods was grateful for such reticence on the part of the ladies of the TLR, especially considering that had his wife been privy to this fact, the divorce settlement would have likely been even more costly to him. It was not surprising then that with such gratitude, he was determined to be the quintessential complete male lover. As a result he was a favored partner for the ladies of the TLR; not because of his celebrity status, but because he proved to be a terrific lover.

Meanwhile on bed 'A' for this sixth sexual scene, Vivian was on tap to provide a dual fellatio. Her partners in this case would be Tom Kittering, an owner/operator of a bar from Gulfport, MS and Dennis Schultz a dentist from a city in upstate New York. Both men were undistinguished in physical appearances but the adage: "looks can be deceiving definitely" applied to these two gentlemen. Each of them had two sisters. That being the case, in growing up they acquired a strong understanding as to what would delight one of the fairer sex and what would women find abhorrent. That naturally inbred knowledge proved invaluable, since as a direct consequence they were able to bed more than their fair share of their female acquaintances.

In fact any long term relationships each of them had engaged in but which had ended, they were ended because they themselves had wearied of the continuation of the relationship. Never in any relationship was there a case where their female lover du jour wanted to bail out prematurely. With such romantic successes they never married because marriage would by definition curtail their personal enjoyment of experiencing the myriad differences of various sex partners. They were disciples of the bromide: "variety is the spice of life."

They did believe that monogamy in marriage was essential as otherwise the marriage could not possibly succeed. Therefore, membership to the TLR was the best alternative to their sexual needs. In other words, they appreciated the notion that none of the ladies of the TLR had any design or goal to convert a pleasurable sexual episode at the TLR into a lifetime commitment.

Congruent with their understanding of the female psyche, both Tom Kittering and Dennis Schultz left a favorable impression of themselves to each woman of the TLR whom they encountered. To each lady, they assured her that they considered her to be fascinating and compelling. Since there was no female member from their hometowns, they were emboldened to imply that had it been practical to do so they would have been thrilled to establish an outside relationship.

The ladies of the TLR were sophisticated enough to see through the ruse of the seduction techniques employed by Kittering and Schultz. Although happily charmed by their romantic ploys, they were not about to throw away their common sense out the window, and try to convert their trysts with them at the TLR orgies into something more substantial. Nevertheless, for the typical female member, participation in a TLR orgy was a way of satisfying her most exotic sexual fantasies without interfering or alternating the pattern of her everyday life and practices. Consequentially, all the women of the TLR appreciated the tantalizingly erotic efforts put forth by these two gentlemen, and certainly enjoyed being sexually flattered by them. As a result they were easily two of the more popular male members of the TLR.

Vivian Laaning was no exception. Vivian genuinely believed that her marriage to Eino Tarvas fulfilled her ultimate ambition to attain in her life. Thus, to satisfy her wanton nature, she was taking an awful risk by taking part in a TLR orgy with its inherent potential of jeopardizing her marriage. Kittering and Schultz were the type of lover Vivian could appreciate as worth her while to take the risk. Her past experience at the TLR with each of them did not provide her with an in dept knowledge of, or awareness of the personality of these gentlemen. Nevertheless, still she could sense from the outward vibes that they were different from her usual run of the mill male lovers.

In her sexual life, despite the legion of male lovers she had actually engaged in sex with, only three of them stood out. Namely, they were Jed Baxter, Sam Crawford and Eino Tarvas. Naturally that is objectively understandable since she married the latter two and the former represented a relationship that lasted almost three years. The point is that all three of these men respected her as a person, never mind her past sexual activity.

Her past sexual history resulted in her acquiring a reputation which the general society would deem as depraved and promiscuous. Such negative reputation was common knowledge amongst her friends and acquaintances. As a result the consensus of her lovers was that she was just a slut and ergo a bimbo never mind her education. They were happy to fuck her, even experience a brief live in relationship, but they never thought of engaging in a permanent one.

On the other hand at least at the TLR, the male members were not contemptuous of her and her sexuality. Given the nature of the club it would be hypocritical in any case. The very nature of an orgy precludes a desire to form an acquaintanceship outside the purview of the club. There was no yearning for an intimate relationship beyond the sex at the orgies. So as a matter of course almost any male member of the TLR fulfilled that wanton sexual itch of hers. Vivian's previous experience with Kittering and Schultz suggested that they went the extra mile in pleasuring their sexual partners. She always felt elated and sensed a good feeling about herself, whenever she had sex with either one of them in the past.

That being the case, Vivian was determined to provide the best blow job to them of which she was capable. Now given that there was a designated relatively short time limit available to her with them, she knew she had to be resourceful. As a result, rather than assume an upright position resting on her haunches to provide for a pedestrian fellatio with her male partners standing on their feet she had different ideas. During the break beforehand, she solicited Scarlett O'Hara to instruct the staff to fetch some pillows.

Vivian arranged the pillows to conveniently accommodate in essence her five sexual partners, and her envisioned oral sex activity. Vivian settled down on her back with her head resting on a pillow. Tom Kittering rested on his side to her left, and Dennis Schultz was on her right. Both men were in a sideways sixty-nine oral sex position. A pillow was placed in between their thighs to maintain separation comfortably. Two pairs of pillows were placed beside each side of Vivian's head.

The proposed idea was that, to receive a blow job, the gentleman would swing his thigh over Vivian's head so she could then fellate his penis. For comfort he would be able to rest his leg on the two pillows beside her head, and thus would not be smothering her. When in accordance with the re-orchestration of the music of Boléro the change of partners was to occur, Vivian would simply spit out the cock in her mouth. The gentleman would swing his leg backwards to allow the other gentleman to swing his thigh in place for Vivian to suck on his cock. When it was his turn of receive fellatio from Vivian, the gentleman in question was able to perform cunnilingus on Vivian's vulva.

As an added bonus to the exotic dual sixty-nine oral sexual action, Angela Peterson and Eugenia Kalinskaya participated in performing anilingus. Angela did Tom Kittering while Eugenia concentrated on Dennis Schultz. During the first cycle of fellatio, each of them were restricted to perform anilingus only when her partner was receiving head. This time Vivian gave the green light to Angela and Eugenia to lick the bum holes without pause throughout the entirety of this double fellatio segment. In addition Angela and Eugenia had both positioned themselves, so did that each of their partners could digitally stimulate their respective vulvae. As a result both gentlemen did keep up the manual stimulation throughout the segment causing each of their female partners reaching an orgasm.

The exotic and erotic nature of this oral sexual action fueled Vivian's imagination. As a result her passion rose to a fever pitch that she actually climaxed twice before the completion of this segment. Tom Kettering ejaculated into Vivian's mouth with two full re-orchestrations of the music of Boléro remaining. Suspecting that Dennis Schultz would not be aware of Tom's climax, Vivian wrapped her arm around Dennis' thigh to prevent him from removing his thigh. Consequently, she was able to continue sucking on his cock despite now having a mouth full of cum to contend with.

Dennis understood Vivian's gesture and thus, was then able to cum just before the music ended. Her oral cavity was now completely full of sperm including some of Kittering's, as she only swallowed part of it to allow for the potential of a prolonged exciting cum swapping. When Kittering and Schultz disengaged from her, Vivian raised herself to upright sitting position. Once making eye contact with both Angela and Eugenia, she opened her mouth fully wide to display her contents. She made hand gestures representing an inquiry of a possible cum swap. Surprisingly, both Angela and Eugenia declined the offer, and so Vivian gulped all the sperm down. The copious amount of sperm swallowed caused Vivian to inadvertently burp; ladylike to be sure. She giggled as a result, and highfived in turn her assistants to conclude a most satisfactory oral sex segment.

Without a doubt, for the onlookers of the TLR spectator members, Vivian's dual fellatio performance was a most compelling exhibition to have witnessed. Thus, the audience jumped to their feet at the conclusion of the segment to cheer on Vivian lustfully. Chants of "VEE VEE ANN" again reverberated throughout the hall. If Chloe's nose was out of joint as a result of the audience's clear preference to looking at Vivian's action while ignoring hers, she had the grace not to betray a negative reaction.

This then ended the first half of the projected sexual activity for this TLR contest dubbed "Double Pleasure". Vickie announced, "At this point, there will be a half hour intermission instead of the usual ten minutes respite between the segments. This would allow time for the staff to change the linen covers of both beds. Also there will be time enough for each of our two contestants, and their assistants to take a shower and freshen up for the second half of this contest, which I'm sure will be just as exciting as this just concluded first half.

"The rest of you are welcome to indulge in late night late snack and or drink at Messalina Hall. Of course, since this is a TLR orgy get-together you can utilize to indulge in any normal orgy activity. Mind you, I trust you ladies will be circumspect. If you partner up with any of those gentlemen who happen to be called upon to perform in our next segment, we ask that you would not sap their stamina unduly. In case you or the gentlemen themselves, have forgotten the identity of who they may be, you can see that Beverley and Priscilla have already jotted down on the whiteboards, the whole lineup for the third around the world cycle of this contest. I imagine you gentlemen must know your position, so govern yourself accordingly. OK then, go ahead and enjoy the intermission and return here promptly by 11:30 PM."

Thus, the second half of the "Double Pleasure" started at the announced time. The scheduled lineup called for Vivian to do the men whom Chloe entertained in the first half, and Chloe would do the men Vivian had entertained. Thus, for Vivian in the third cycle of the around the world segments, she was treated to double anal penetration with Boris Krueger on the bottom and facing David Nickelberry. For the double vaginal penetration, she had Willis Lancaster on the bottom while facing Stan Wolinsky. The dual fellatio included Rudy Beamarchel George Abolins.

For the fourth around the world cycle of the contest, in the double anal penetration sodomy, Vivian faced Ruben Vanderhoof on the bottom, while Julio Sanchez penetrated her ass, hovering over her back. For the double vaginal penetration Vivian faced Tom Longfellow à la missionary position while Henry Thomas took her from the rear hovering over her. Her final segment of the contest consisted of dual fellatio with Todd Woodhouse and Tiger Woods.

When Vivian had finished the contest having given head to the famous golfer, she was geeked in recalling her complete sexual participation with this very famous sports personality. So before Tiger Woods left her bed, Vivian remarked, "I guess Tiger, you have the distinction of actually having finished a complete around the world cycle between Chloe and I. You had Chloe's ass earlier this evening and you fucked me earlier today. And just now I finished you off with a blow job."

Woods replied tersely, "This was my lucky day!"

For Chloe her sodomy partners were Pedro Jimenez (bottom) and Joseph Richardson (top) in the third cycle. For the fourth cycle her sodomy partners were Dennis Schultz (bottom) and Tom Kittering (top). She gave head to Paulo Flores and Diego Reyes in the third cycle, and Larry Grant and William Denning in the fourth cycle. For her double vaginal penetration in the third cycle she faced à la missionary position to James Martin, while Dale Winston took her from the rear. In the fourth cycle, Roger was on the bottom as she was facing Henry Graham for the double vaginal penetration.

The second half of the "Double Pleasure" contest in essence replicated the action of the first. Vivian's assistants, Andrea Peterson and Eugenia Kalinskaya were more active and were in reality de facto extra participants in the contest. Vivian's fellatio actions in both cycles were conducted the sane way as the second cycle. Andrea and Eugenia cum swapped for all the segments except for the very last one. Although Chloe seemed more fatigued, she gamely hung on and completed all the segments.

Scarlett addressed the crowd at the conclusion, "That ladies and gentlemen completes tonight's 'Double Pleasure' contest. Pursuant to the rules of the contest, since neither contestant withdrew before the conclusion, we have two winners of the coveted TLR body chain belt. In addition the assistants of our contestants will receive the traditional secondary prizes of their choosing such as tattoos, or bracelets. So let's give a hearty warm applause to our six very worthy sexual ladies of the TLR."

The crowd indeed cheered and chanted and to be fair they chanted both names successively. Thus "VEE VEE ANN" was immediately followed by, "CLOW EEE"; and both were repeatedly chanted for a modicum of time. When the cheers died down, Scarlett continued, "As you all know each TLR body chain belt is commissioned by the TLR, with the designated jeweler agreeing not to sell an exact similarly designed body chain belt. That way although of modest monetary value its uniqueness lies in its exclusivity. Plus each contest has a differently designed body chain belt making the prize even more unique. The one common feature of each and every TLR body chain belt is that it contains a nameplate identifying the contest and the date."

Scarlett concluded her address. "Past winners had on their own initiative added further adornments to customize their belt further in order to highlight their TLR triumph. Usually, such adornments contain significant named participants involved in the particular contest. Tonight's belt in keeping with the nature and name of the contest is a double row linked chain belt lace with rhinestones and made of pure nickel, a metal of which its primary industrial use is to reinforce steel. Obviously this is a very durable body chain belt. The nameplate buckle allows for adjustment of the belt in accordance with the wearer's waist size.

"So without further ado, Chloe Hamilton please come up here to the podium and receive your second coveted TLR body chain belt. Also, Vivian Laaning, please cone up here and receive your third coveted TLR body chain belt."

Vivian hadn't bothered to inform the TLR of her married name, even though it was common knowledge that she was married. Vivian felt it was incongruous of her to use her married name. Her opponent Chloe Hamilton used her married name even though, when she first became a member, she was single and was therefore initially registered under her maiden name of Anderson. However. as her husband was a member of the TLR before he even met her she felt it right to be known by her married name at the club. Actually Chloe was an old fashioned girl. Since she married while still coed at the University of Minnesota, she graduated under her married name. In her profession as an aerospace engineer, she was known by her married name.