Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the other hand Scarlett O'Hara always used her maiden name in her profession as a realtor. She especially went by her maiden name for membership registration in the TLR, considering she had kept her membership secret from her husband. Vivian obviously could relate to such a decision.

Vivian loved the belt and immediately adorned it for the balance of her stay at this orgy. Subsequently, she commissioned a jeweler in Tartu to add as attachments to the belt. They were miniature engraved circle plates also made of nickel containing the initials in pairs of all the men she entertained. The six circles containing the initials of the men in the first half of the contest were attached to the top row. and the circles containing the initials of the other men were attached to the bottom row.

Vivian found the wearing of all three body chain belt to be too unwieldy. Accordingly, she opted to wear one body chain belt at a time alternating at the start of each week. However, at every subsequent TLR orgy attendance, she wore all three belts simultaneously. As she put it in her own mind, 'Those bitches must be reminded how sexy I am.'