Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 10

Story Info
Hot lesbian action with Karen Schlagel.
7.1k words
5
1.5k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the awarding of the TLR belt, Vivian was approached by Karen Schlagel. The latter said in greeting, "Remember me, Vivian? I'm back from a very boring and tedious charity event in downtown Dallas to fulfill my duty to my law firm. But I hurried back to claim my rain check for some girl-on-girl sex with you. I saw the last two segments of the cycle of double vaginal penetration and giving head to two men in alternating succession. You were spectacular, absolutely spectacular. I got dripping wet just watching you and I didn't even touch myself. I hope you're not too pooped for further action, but I can understand if you are."

Vivian had noticed Karen in the audience for the last hour of the "Double Pleasure" contest, and she was delighted. Knowing the reason for Karen's absence for most of the evening, she had been doubtful that the Dallas attorney would really return to renew an exquisite lesbian tryst they had participated in during that afternoon to settle the outcome of that special TLR contest. In her mind she was exhilarated since that sex with Karen was phenomenal and for intensity rivaled if not surpassed the best sexual moments, she had with Erin Falconbridge in her two year lesbian affair with her high school teacher.

Although Vivian had indulged in various other lesbian encounters including her own sister and her best BFF, the affair with Erin was by far the most meaningful lesbian sex she had enjoyed. As a result, she broke into a huge wicked lascivious smile, and replied in a heavy husky sultry voice, "Oh yes Karen baby! I sure as well remember you. How the hell can I ever forget? Oh yes I do want to. And oh no! I'm not too pooped to make love to you and have you make love to me. Let's go and find us a bedroom."

Before they could depart to acquire a bedroom to satisfy their mutual lust, they were accosted by Todd Woodhouse and George Abolins. They were two of the gentlemen whom she had given blow jobs in conjunction with the "Double Pleasure" contest. George spoke for both of them, by inquiring, "Vivian you sweet thing. As you know during your successful performance in the just completed contest, you gave head to both Todd and me. Neither of us are ready yet to call it a night. We were wondering if you were willing to sample either of our cocks in your delectable holes. Fear not, we don't want to put our cocks together in the same hole. We were thinking more like in the form of the traditional double penetration sex. You know one cock in the brown hole and one cock in the pink hole."

Vivian turned to catch a glimpse of Karen's reaction. Detecting no negativity in Karen's demeanor, Vivian smiled, and declared. "I have made a commitment to Karen for some lovemaking à la the ways of Sappho. You gentlemen are of course welcome to pull up a couple of chairs and watch us. After we're finished, why we probably will be able to engage in two couples group sex, if you would be so inclined. Mind you, I'm speaking only for myself so what do you say Karen? Are you willing?"

Karen Schlagel instantly replied without any hesitation, "Oh I have no problem with that plan. So, gentlemen, what do you say?"

George and Todd without conferring with each other simultaneously replied, "We're down for that."

Each bedroom in the Madam du Barry Hall contained an upholstered chair convenient for having sex on it. The four of them purloined another chair from another bedroom. This provided the gentlemen something to sit on while Karen and Vivian put on their show.

To understand Karen Schlagel's mind set for this tryst with Vivian we have to take into account of her horrific upbringing. She was leery of committing to an exclusive relationship of any kind, but she needed sex, to counteract against her bleak outlook on life. At this point in time her two main passions in life were work and sex. In the case of the former there is no denying that she was a terrific trial lawyer winning more cases than she should have. However, because she was rather poor in office politics, she was merely a junior partner despite her longevity with the firm.

Karen supposed that despite the gains of the modern feminist movement, she could advance faster in the firm, if she would just put out for a handful of senior partners. She steadfastly refused to do so, not because of a moral anathema to this arguably tawdry method of acquiring promotion. She actually was very promiscuous and was always on the lookout for new fuck buddies. However, part and parcel of her slatternly ways was the absolute desire not to be committed in any kind of a relationship. In particular, she found any cohabitation proposal even of the shortest duration totally abhorrent to her wishes and desires.

Karen believed that there were lots of downsides were she to agree to sleep with one of the senior partners of the firm, for the sole purpose of advancement. No doubt whether male or female, her partner would insist on some kind of a lasting arrangement. The promotion thereby would be contingent on her adhering to be exclusively faithful in the affair and would only end whenever he or she got tired of her. Such a result was totally intolerable for Karen.

Actually, Karen refused point blank to date anyone from her office. She wanted to avoid any entanglements as she could foresee nothing but grief as a result of a breakup of an office romance. As a result, she was viewed as something like a cold fish by her fellow employees. Despite being the lawyer for the TLR, no one in the firm knew or even suspected that she was a member. While he was alive, Karen had extracted a promise from John Williams St. Clair that no employee from her firm would be accepted for membership. Both Kristina Vargas and her daughter Vickie honored that promise as well as giving such instructions to Scarlett O'Hara, in her capacity as the manager, to adhere to that promise.

Given her predilection for anonymity and her commitment phobia, Karen found the TLR in general to be an ideal fit for her. And from what she knew of Vivian Laaning, she believed Vivian in particular to be the quintessential perfect lover for her to satisfy her lust. Karen's first awareness of Vivian occurred from meeting her at a TLR orgy on behest of Jed Baxter of all people. Everyone at the TLR, unlike the general public, were aware that the Chicago billionaire was routinely committing adultery as his wife was frigid despite there being two children of the marriage.

Besides his appearance at TLR orgies, Baxter bedded numerous nubile females to satisfy his sexual needs. However, with two exceptions, none of his flings outside the TLR orgies lasted for more than a few weeks at the most. One long affair Baxter had, which lasted about nine months was with another TLR member, Vera Starikovich, TLR's accountant. According to Vera as she recounted to anyone at the TLR who wanted to know, that the affair ended because Felicia, Baxter's wife, lost her frigidity. Thereupon, he dumped Vera to become faithful to his wife and to his marriage vows. Mind you Baxter had been spotted at subsequent TLR orgies and known to have fully participated in the ensuing frolics of the orgy. His wife had not become a member, as apparently her loss of frigidity did not apply to other lovers not her husband.

The other affair of the heart for Jed Baxter was the one with Vivian Laaning. It lasted for almost three years representing the most serious relationship Baxter had outside of his marriage. Then all of a sudden, the affair ended, and she disappeared, no one knew why. Some members reported that she did attend a TLR orgy, and she was visibly pregnant at the time, but nothing more was known. When Karen next heard of Vivian from her own information, she learned that Vivian was living in an obscure country in Europe and was married. It was reported she was happily married. Whenever any member asked the reason for the end of the affair with Baxter, she laconically answered, "It just didn't work out."

From Karen's point of view, it begged the question why was Vivian attending a TLR orgy if she was happily married and lived so far away? It was also evident that her husband was not a member. She wore a rather expensive and gaudy, presumably an engagement ring, along with a wedding band to confirm her assertion that she was indeed married. Like other TLR members, Karen was aware of the significance of the tattoos carved on Vivian's thighs, and for that matter her ankle bracelets not to mention her TLR body chain belts.

All this spelled out that Vivian was a player, and one who participated in sex with no strings attached. This made Vivian the ideal lover for Karen. The afternoon delight at the conclusion of the TLR daisy line contest just whetted Karen Schlagel's appetite for more sex with Vivian. That is why she returned to the TLR premises with happy anticipation after having endured a lackluster tedious charity event at the behest of her law firm. The notion that Karen Schlagel was intending to experience a truly enticing and exciting lesbian action with Vivian was patently evident to Todd Woodhouse and George Abolins from the moment Karen and Vivian got onto the bed.

The two women faced each other with their knees touching, as they were kneeling upright on the bed. They commenced kissing, first slightly touching lips. These were short in duration nips as each took turn in tasting the texture of the other's lips. Then the lips parted to allow for more intimate contact. Their kissing started with heavy breathing and sighing. As the kissing intensified each were now moaning. Soon the passion of their kissing reached a higher level of sensual lust. A bead of perspiration was visible on Vivian's forehead, a sure sign of absolute sexual arousal.

The passion and intensity of their lovemaking even at its initial stages were patently obvious to Todd and George. Without even touching themselves, they sprouted rock hard erections just by witnessing the fleshly lust exhibited by the ladies towards each other. There was a feeling of intense heat inherent to the passionate deep soul kissing the men were seeing. As a result, again without touching themselves, some precum was oozing out of the holes of their penises.

No doubt, there was an uncanny pervasive eroticism noticeably permeating the atmosphere of the relatively small bedroom. Vivian got so aroused from the deep soul kissing, that she climaxed! A mini orgasm to be sure, but still her emotions reached nearest to the point of total euphoria. Vivian's senses conjured up an imagery that was akin to her standing with uncertain balance at the edge of a high cliff and then suddenly falling backwards into the abyss.

In fact, the subconscious force of the imagery caused Vivian to inadvertently break off the kiss and fall backwards. Automatically, she flung out her arms, so that her hands dropped to land against the surface of the mattress. That reaction halted the progress of her backwards motion, and she ended up leaning backwards at a forty-five degrees angle or one hundred and thirty-five degrees if measured from the front position of her resting knees and backwards.

As Vivian was momentarily frozen at her tilting posture, likewise Karen was frozen leaning forward with one of her hands on the mattress to steady herself. She stared at Vivian with parted lips affecting an absolutely lusty gaze. In truth Karen was mesmerized by awareness of Vivian's inner beauty. Vivian did not possess the prettiest of faces but her feminine allure was obvious to anyone with a true discernment of female pulchritude.

In fact, what was going through Karen's mind now was that if ever she would be tempted to have a live-in exclusive relationship, why Vivian would be the one. There was no extrinsic objective evidence to support this certain belief. It was an instinctive feeling she believed to be true equivalent to the certainty that the sun would arise from the east. Her only sensible realistic thought at the moment was that thank God Vivian lived so far away preventing sudden temptation to overcome her good sense.

In any case Karen decided that she was going to ask for contact information of Vivian prior to departure from the orgy. Another perk that Karen had as the attorney for the orgy was that she had the privilege of unlimited orgy visits. So long as she was willing to pay the 33% surcharge to attend an orgy not scheduled for her, she could attend it. The privilege was unlimited so that if she had the wherewithal and desire, she could attend every orgy. She was the only member with that extensive privilege. Others with the privilege of attending extraneous orgies such as Pamela Rose had a limit of seven orgies, she could attend in a calendar year. Therefore, by getting Vivian's contact information at least she can attend any orgy Vivian would care to attend.

While Karen was staring at her, Vivian was panting in reaction to her mini orgasm. She did return Karen's gaze with her own scrutiny of her partner. Karen Schlagel was not pretty but not hideous either. Although Vivian had seen Karen Schlagel only as they were both naked, a peculiar fact in of itself, she could imagine with the appropriate wardrobe Karen would project an imposing figure. And if she had to guess she would not be surprised to learn that Karen did dress well. Although Karen was not pretty in the face, there was nothing to criticize concerning her naked beautiful female body.

Never mind her lack of a pretty face and never mind her beautiful physical body there is something of a sine qua non allure to Karen Schlagel that made her appealable to men as well as lesbians in equal measure. Vivian could sense it. If anything, the fact that she climaxed merely by kissing her was empirical evidence that Karen possessed a siren like appeal that was hard to resist no matter the consequences.

Once the moment of mutual admiration gazing was over, Karen tilted to position herself on all fours. With one hand on the mattress to keep her balanced, Karen used her free hand to gently caress Vivian's front upper torso. Vivian remained in her kneeling angled position, and she gave out a sigh. The gentle touching by Karen of her body sent electric tingling sensations coursing throughout Vivian's body. Soon Vivian began moaning anew after just recovering her equilibrium. She imagined herself rotating her entire body up in the air in conjunction with the titillation of Karen's stroking of her body.

Then seemingly without warning Karen was manipulating one of Vivian's boobs. Vivian gasped as soon as she felt her breast being squeezed. Karen's squeezing at first was of minimal force, but sufficient enough to send a fresh wave of electric tingling sensations racing throughout her body via her blood stream. In fact, Vivian sensed her blood was boiling, figuratively to be sure. That sense of feeling was probably the only explanation that could account for Vivian's increased perspiration. Now there was more than one bead of sweat visible on her forehead.

Next on Karen's sexual agenda was paying attention to Vivian's nipples. She first glossed over each nipple with the palm of her hand. That produced another gasp from Vivian. That gasp encouraged Karen to capture a nipple between her thumb and index finger. Closing together those digits to trap the nipple within, produced a new tingling sensation for Vivian. Vivian now began grunting, ladylike to be sure. Karen replicated the procedure with the other nipple, and Vivian was on the verge of experiencing another orgasm.

Karen now opted to use her tongue. At first, she used her tongue to lick Vivian's breasts unmindful of any particular part or area of Vivian's breasts to concentrate. Actually, she used the movement of her torso to direct contact of her tongue on the skin of Vivian's breasts. That she brushed against either one of Vivian's nipples was seemingly unplanned and simply part and parcel of orally stimulating Vivian's breasts in general. The relentless tongue massage of her breasts increased Vivian's arousal which in turn compelled her to groan and moan without cessation.

The next item in Karen's design, though was to indeed concentrate on the stimulation of the nipples via her tongue action. For the first nipple Karen simply licked and slurped on it with her tongue and lips. Karen swirled her tongue around the nipple to produce some exquisite sensations for Vivian. Karen kept up the stimulation of the nipple until it pebbled. Then Karen bit the nipple hard. This caused Vivian to utter her first verbal declaration during this lesbian love making session, "Oh yes! Yes! That's it! That's good! That's so fucking good!"

For the next nipple Karen had a different tactic in mind. After a couple of tongue licks on the nipple she opened her mouth as wide as she could manage. Karen then covered almost the entire areola with her open mouth. She thereupon sucked in as much of Vivian's breast as she could and closed her mouth to encase the nipple and surrounding areola. With the captured nipple fully in her mouth Karen started to tickle the nipple with her tongue. The pressure of Karen's teeth biting on her squeezed breast in conjunction with the tongue stimulation of her nipple was too much for Vivian. She climaxed once again!

Vivian kicked out her legs, and thereby dropped her body slightly to land sitting on her ass. She immediately drew up her calves and thus, then folded her legs to form a new upright but scrunched position. Her maneuver forced Karen to let go of Vivian's tit. As a result, Vivian shrieked, "Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That hurt! That fucking hurt! But it was good! It was so fucking good!"

Todd Woodhouse and George Abolins had been admirably impassive up to this point in viewing the women's love making. However, this part of action was too excitable for them to remain dispassionate. As a result, they wanked their rock hard cocks to reach a quick climax. As soon as they ejaculated, they regretted their rash action. They realized that their impatience would inevitably have the effect of hindering the full enjoyment of sex afterwards with Karen and Vivian.

That there would be sex afterwards they had no doubt as they were quite confident of the sexual stamina each of them possessed. This certainly had to be true in the case of Vivian as she had just endured twelve sexual intense sessions and yet was able to have sex with Karen appearing as fresh as if this was her first sex of the evening. As to Karen Schlagel they each had experience with her before, so that they had no apprehension of her sexual stamina. In any case they vowed to each other to be circumspect so that they would not spoil the fun they should have with these ladies afterwards.

Luckily for the gentlemen, our ladies did not notice their faux pas, as our ladies were focusing on their own activity. Vivian was now panting rather heavily as her orgasm this time was acute. Still, she was mortified for climaxing so early in what she considered was merely foreplay in their carnal knowledge. All she could think in her mind, "Oh my God! Karen must think I'm a ninny for cumming so soon!"

As if she could read Vivian's mind, and before she continued with her caresses, Karen in a deep husky voice breathed out, "Oh my sweet sexy Estonian farmer's wife. I'm geeked that you so love my caresses. Not to worry my darling, I'm not through yet. There's more to cum. That's C U M, pun intended!"

Vivian giggled and then chuckled at Karen's remark. She was amazed that Karen could mix humor at the same time with intense sexual passion. This was her own forte. Since she had never encountered any other person with such similar penchant, Vivian had come to believe that this characteristic was unique to herself. So, she recollected an observation her father was fond of saying, to wit, "No matter how strange or weird of a peculiarity you discern in a person you happen to encounter, you will inevitably meet another person with the same strange or weird habit, quirk or characteristic."