Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Vivian continued panting, she laconically replied to Karen's riposte, "That's good, cause I'm not done cumming."

Karen took the trouble to tongue massage Vivian's round belly preparatory to claiming the main prize: Vivian's vibrantly red hairy pussy. As Vivian had regained her equilibrium and ceased panting, she spread her folded legs farther apart to accommodate Karen's next anticipated course of action.

And so, Karen first took in some tongue licks of Vivian's labia. She also took in some tongue swipes at Vivian's clit and 'G' spot. For this moment, though, Karen was intent on finger fucking Vivian. Accordingly, she moved to Vivian's right side. With her middle fingers of her right hand, Karen formed a spear. Karen reached between Vivian's right thigh and now supine torso to penetrate Vivian's vagina. Vivian gasped at the contact as she seemingly did not expect this maneuver.

That is not to say Vivian was averse to Karen's action. It was just that Vivian had been prepared to receive some cunnilingus activity at this juncture. Karen's pace of her digital thrusts was vigorous, and it caused Vivian's hips to involuntarily agitate in a shaking and trembling motion by way of a reaction. Her stomach heaved up and down as well. The end result was that Vivian squirted a gusher full of her female fluids, composed of a stream of urine from her urethra and a lesser stream of her female secretions from her vagina.

Karen beamed a wicked smile as she discerned that Vivian had obviously climaxed yet again. She was proud of her amatory skills to have caused Vivian to experience so many detectable orgasms. Up to this point Karen had experienced two mini orgasms herself in reaction to so successfully titillate her partner. It reinforced her notion that Vivian surely is her ideal sexual partner, male or female, bar none. As Vivian remained panting in her effort to recover her senses, Karen turned her attention to Todd Woodhouse and George Abolins and said, "We're not done yet, but in the meantime can one of you guys fetch a towel? Vivian seems to have made a mess on the bed."

Vivian blushed a bright beet red hue, upon hearing Karen's request. She was totally mortified at her indiscretion. Noticing Vivian's distress, Karen bent down to whisper in her ear, "Don't be embarrassed my sweet darling. What happened to you was a natural consequence of you being a very sexy woman and having received a delicious loving from moi."

Then having received a towel from George Abolins who had retrieved it from the adjoining bathroom, Karen in an audible voice instructed, "OK Vivian darling, just lift your bummy up a little so I can lay this towel underneath to cover the wet spots." Then turning to Abolins, she said, "I believe we'll need two more towels George, if you could be so kind as to get them."

Vivian remained flat on her back with her folded legs drawn upright towards her. Once Karen had arranged the extra towels to cover the damp spots on the bed sheets, she scooted around to position herself between the valley formed by the well spread separation of Vivian's lower limbs. As Karen was now in a prone flat position on her stomach, she was in place to commence what to Vivian was the long expected cunnilingus. Vivian gasped as soon as her partner's tongue made contact with her clitoris.

Not surprisingly, Vivian had not had the opportunity to shower since the commencement of the second half of the "Double Pleasure" contest. Pursuant to that contest activity, she had experienced eight occasions of double penile penetration of her two nether orifices. As a result, the natural sexy smell emanating from her lady parts was indeed very potent. To a true connoisseur of oral sex, such female essence would not be off putting but instead would be sensed as an intoxicating odor. That certainly was the case for Karen Schlagel as she experienced an orgasm during her muff diving of Vivian.

Karen was not content to a mere perfunctory episode of cunnilingus, though. With the fingers which had earlier been plunged into Vivian's vagina, Karen again formed a spear and stabbed Vivian's anus. Given her experience of two double anal penetration sodomy, Vivian's anus gaped rather easily, and as a result Karen quickly had penetrated her whole hand up to her wrist into Vivian's rectum. This time Vivian squeaked loudly at the initial penetration and grunted at each subsequent thrust into her ass hole.

The double stimulation of her two nether holes, provided by Karen's tongue and fist, proved to be completely thrilling for Vivian. Her mind was swirling with pure unadulterated lust. The stimulation was almost too much for her to bear. For relief to tamp down her emotions, if for no other purpose Vivian was running one of her hands in Karen's hair, massaging her scalp in the process. She was compelled to become vocal, but she was incapable of articulating thoughtful inspiring exclamations which normally she could utter even in the most intense copulation. Instead, this time she could only utter either "Yes" repetitively or "Fuck!" with an occasional "Oh shit!" thrown in. She was unable to even articulate one of her favorite trite exclamations such as "That's good!", or "That's so fucking good!" Even the simple "That's it!" was beyond her power to utter.

The buildup of Vivian's arousal was steady and progressive. There was no letup in either Karen's muff dive or fisting. She kept up a relentless stimulating attack especially the licking of Vivian's clit and 'G' spot. The pièce de résistance of Karen's oral sex technique occurred with the ultimate stimulation of Vivian's clit. Replicating what she did on Vivian's nipple, Karen sucked into her mouth Vivian's entire clit and bit down hard on the base, causing Vivian to cry out in pain. With the captured clit firmly held by Karen's teeth she kept tickling the nub with her wet tongue.

This brought on a new orgasm for Vivian which struck her with force akin to being hit by a ton of bricks. Vivian screamed and, in her scream, shouted out a prolonged "Ooooh". And she was sweating profusely. Rivulets of sweat were clearly visible on her forehead. Todd and George jumped off their chairs and started spontaneously applauding.

As Vivian was slowly recovering from her supercharged orgasm, she could sense that George and Todd considered their lesbian sex play was over, and they were getting ready to join Karen and her for some group sex. But Vivian had other ideas and so she spoke out, "Gentlemen, the show isn't over yet, we're not done. It is my turn to pleasure Karen."

With that said, Todd and George sat down on their chairs to continue watching Karen and Vivian in some more girl-on-girl sex. They might have been momentarily disappointed but considering the hot lesbian scene they had been privy to witness; they were not unduly perturbed. Vivian having more or less recovered her equanimity, rose from her supine position to settle upright kneeling on her knees, resting the back of her thighs on her calves. Vivian spread her legs wide apart to make room for Karen to snuggle up to her.

Karen moved to end up sitting upright between Vivian's legs with her back to Vivian. She leaned backwards into Vivian's arms. Vivian turned her head to Karen's right side of her head and commenced slowly and passionately to nuzzle the neck and ear. Receiving the tonguing massages especially on the neck caused Karen to sigh and breathe deeply and heavily. When Vivian captured the ear lobe in her mouth, Karen let out a deep sigh as the sensation was simply exquisite. Suddenly, Vivian stabbed her tongue into the hole of the ear and almost effected penetrated. In reaction Karen gasped and squeaked. She would subsequently describe the sensation as an impression that her mind was melting away.

Vivian leaned unto Karen squishing her boobs against Karen's back. The contact of Vivian's breasts on her back produced a sensation rarely experienced by Karen. Although she had experienced lots of lesbian sex, she had rarely played with her breasts brushing against the back of her female lovers or vice versa. Certainly, brushing her tits against the back of a male partner was a common enough occurrence but that's another matter. Ergo, feeling Vivian's soft fleshy boobs pressing against her back was a somewhat novel experience for Karen, and she savored the pleasantness of the sensation.

As for Vivian, she always loved having her breasts stimulated, and thus, she loved fondling other women's boobs during lesbian sex. To her mind, it represented a truly reciprocal exchange of a sexual thrill. Consequently, as she was pressed against Karen's back, she wrapped her arms around Karen and grasped a hold of her breasts with each hand. Vivian was literally purring while fondling Karen's gorgeous breasts. If one was to objectively aver that Karen Schlagel was not a pretty woman, their opinion would immediately change upon viewing Karen's naked breasts.

Karen's breasts were truly magnificent. Not as big as Vivian's but then Karen was shorter so that her breasts were more aligned and congruent with her body frame. They were perfectly pear shaped to provide the ultimate example of dazzlingly feminine allure. Vivian felt certain that any straight man would automatically drool at the sight of Karen's melons. No doubt as soon as he saw them his penis would instantly sprout to its maximum erection size without the need of any further prompting.

When Vivian first was privy to the view of Karen's awesome boobs, she was amazed at their apparent perfection. Vivian formed the notion that in creating Karen, God designed her breasts to be the last word in female pulchritude for that part of female anatomy. Vivian was herself quite satisfied with the appeal of her own boobs. Nevertheless, Karen was the only women she knew whose breasts she would envy.

As a result, Vivian took great care in manipulating Karen's ample bosom. Her hands initially cupped Karen's breasts and hefted them as well. Naturally, Vivian also paid attention to Karen's nipples. She would rub on them and periodically pinched them. Karen squeaked each time the latter event occurred. Vivian's caresses of Karen's tits were continuous, and relentless, and intensely passionate. Karen's passion intensified as her arousal reached its pinnacle. As a result, she climaxed, and it proved to be an orgasm full of an all enthralling euphoria.

Karen had the discipline to avoid exhibiting an outwardly display of the absolute euphoric pleasure she derived from her orgasm. Consequently, Todd and George, their male spectators, were oblivious to Karen's passion. However, Vivian was not so unaware. To her mind Karen's orgasm was as evident as it could possibly be. Vivian knew as a woman; Karen needed a little respite to enjoy her after glow. On the other hand, Vivian also knew that Karen could be counted on to continue the sexual play uninterrupted, despite the joy of her orgasm swirling in her mind. And so, Vivian whispered into Karen's ear, "Why don't you move and get on your hands and knees. That way I can continue to love on you from behind."

Complying with Vivian's suggestion, Karen did as asked. Once Karen was in place, Vivian crawled on her hands and knees to Karen's uplifted rear end. Whether deliberately directed by her brain or as a result of an involuntary reaction, Karen's buttocks were shaking, wiggling, quivering and twisting. The net effect of such motion caused Vivian's excitement to reach a fever pitch to equal Karen's euphoria. Vivian's pleasures were enhanced with the realization she could elect to perform either cunnilingus or anilingus or for that matter to do both. Not surprisingly given her sexual proclivities, Vivian chose the latter option.

Thereupon, Vivian first started with some tentative licks on Karen's protruding labia. Vivian then deliberately teased with some swipes at her partner's 'G' spot. Karen started moaning. It was not often that she was receiving cunnilingus in this position from her partner, male or female. The novelty of such positioned oral sex on this occasion was a definite turn on for Karen Schlagel. Not feeling any constraints to the contrary Karen became vocal in her reaction to the pleasures she was enjoying from Vivian's tongue.

Unlike Vivian's previous seemingly purposeless utterings while in the midst of the onset of an orgasm, Karen's vocalizations were more to the point. As Vivian first sampled the delights of Karen's moist vulva, Karen was heard to exclaim, "Oh yes darling that's so good! Your tongue is doing such wonderful things. You're doing it just the way I like it. Oh I feel like I'm so wet. You're tasting me! Do I taste good darling, Vivian?"

To that last remark, Vivian only grunted as she surmised the question was merely rhetorical. Karen's very obvious enthusiasm was turning on Vivian's libido; even further than she had ever thought was possible. Vivian was now moaning continuously; the nexus for that action probably was the ever increasing ecstatic sensations flooding her mind.

When Vivian focused her tongue action on Karen's clit, the latter gasped! Karen immediately started a new patter, exclaiming very excitingly, "Yes! Oh yes! Lick the clit! Suck on it! Bite it! Bite it hard! I'll scream! But do it anyway! I want you to do it!"

With some trepidation, Vivian did suck in Karen's clit and bit down hard at its base. Sure enough, Karen did scream loudly. It was a torturous, excruciating painful sounding scream. Vivian was not into BDSM except that she didn't mind a mild spanking for sexual pleasure. As we have seen with the one occasion with her husband, she could tolerate severe pain. Still to Vivian, Karen's scream seemed to signal that the pain she had inflicted went beyond the pale of enjoyment even for the most ardent BDSM enthusiast. So naturally, she let go of Karen's clitoris, and in fact disengaged her mouth completely from her vulva.

Karen protested, "No Vivian don't stop! I'm close! Take my clit and bite it again. I loved it. It didn't hurt! Don't mind my scream. I was just exercising my vocal cords. Please Vivian darling. Take my clit!"

Vivian felt like she had no option, and so she resumed licking on Karen's clit. She bit on the clit after renewed urging to do so, by her love partner. This time Vivian ignored Karen's scream. Vivian sensed that Karen was climaxing, as she had stopped her patter and instead was hyperventilating fiercely. In Vivian's mind by convoluted logic, she felt Karen deserved some punishment, for forcing her to inflict pain. Causing pain was an anathema to Vivian, and it was not mitigated by consent.

Accordingly, Vivian did not stop, but continued the cunnilingus. She found Karen's 'G' spot and started a vociferous stimulation of that sensitive area. Ever the trooper, Karen did not beg Vivian to halt even though continuing the sexual activity was now painful as a result of her immediate climax. Karen was emboldened to continue when she heard Vivian hiss and murmured, "Suck it up buttercup."

That taunt made Karen very determined to take without protest, whatever sexual assault Vivian would thrust on her body. In Karen's mind she was not a wuss but a sexy WOMAN! And sexy women don't wimp out! Her resolve was quickly put to the test, as the next thing she knew, there was a tongue tickling her anus! Obviously, the tongue belonged to Vivian. Karen was furious as she was thinking, 'The bitch knows I've just orgasmed and am still feeling the effects of it. And yet she doesn't stop to let me catch my breath. I bet she knows that licking my ass hole will drive me bonkers. I'll fool her. I'll show her who's the real woman!'

With those committed thoughts, Karen bellowed out, 'Yes! Yes! Yes! Lick that ass hole! Give it a good cleaning. Make me cum!"

Vivian sensed that a throwing down of the gauntlet (sexual) situation had ensued. To counteract, she had more (sexual) arrows in her quiver (sexual). Accordingly, she inserted her middle fingers of her right hand into Karen's vagina and started finger fucking her! Momentarily stopping her anilingus, Vivian answered the perceived challenge with one of her own, "You'll get more than a clean ass hole before I'm finished with you."

Karen retorted, "Hah! Bring it on!"

Todd and George, the male onlookers, were nonplussed at this sudden turn of events. Up to this point, they had been watching a very enjoyable intimate lesbian love making session. Suddenly the sex had become combative and confrontational. They then reasoned that perhaps this was a BDSM scene. In any case, they collectively acknowledged in their minds that this was compelling theatre. They now realized that the delay for their turn to fuck Vivian or Karen was well worth the wait.

By Vivian's relentless oral stimulation of Karen's anus and perineum, her anus gaped. Consequently, Vivian was able with her tongue to penetrated it within a couple of inches. Karen gasped as the feeling was exquisite. Meanwhile, as Vivian's fingers were working in Karen's pussy vigorously, as a result Karen lost all control especially of her bladder. She could not restrain herself, and thus she expelled a torrent of a copious amount of urine from her urethra.

Instinctively Vivian knew that Karen was going to squirt. So, she had halted her oral stimulation to turn her body around to position herself underneath Karen's vulva. As a result, Vivian captured some of the piss into her open mouth. However, most of that gusher of piss perforce splashed against her face and dribbled down her chin and onto her neck.

At this point Matt and George both stood up and left the room. Apparently, the scene had become too disgusting for their sensibilities, especially since the sex between Karen and Vivian continued unabated despite the urination. In their collective minds fucking these two skanks no longer seemed appetizing. With their minds focused on their sexual activity, neither lady noticed the departure of their audience.

As a consequence of having switched her body around, Vivian had removed her fingers from Karen's vagina once Karen started peeing. Her fingers were nevertheless slick from Karen's female juices, so Vivian had no apprehension in digitally sodomizing Karen. She believed her fingers were consequently moist enough that a lubricant was not necessary for Karen's comfort.

Once Vivian inserted her three moist fingers into Karen's ass hole, the latter gasped! The agonizing sound Karen made would tend to belie Vivian's assumption of a painless penetration. Nevertheless, Karen's anus gaped some more, so Vivian found it easy to submerge her folded hand up to her wrist into Karen's rectum. This time, in reaction Karen let out an audible 'whoosh'!

With her hand firmly ensconced in Karen's ass, and once Karen had finished peeing, Vivian resumed an upside down cunnilingus. And so, Vivian was affecting a double assault on Karen's nether holes: fisting in the ass and munching on her snatch. By this time Karen's mind was blown away, and within a relatively short time, she achieved the mother of all orgasms. She screamed as a result. And she bellowed out, "No mas! No mas!"

Subsequently, whenever she analyzed these events, Karen concluded that her subconscious mind directed her to exclaim in Spanish what in English means 'no more'. She had experienced as far as she could recollect at least three orgasms prior to the spectacular ultimate one. In each of those occasions Vivian did not stop the ongoing sexual activity even briefly, to allow her to catch her breath. Therefore, she must have had the apprehension, that Vivian might not stop this time either, when she knew she could not possibly continue. Therefore, she must have reasoned that by exclaiming in Spanish, it would alert Vivian that there was no way she could continue. Too bad Karen had not realized that Vivian had also orgasmed and was in no shape to continue in any case either. Ergo, Karen did not need to have been concerned.