Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our ladies were totally exhausted as they lay on their backs to simply hyperventilate in reaction to their collective super orgasms. As they were regaining their equilibrium, they finally became aware that Todd and George had departed. They were grateful for this discovery as they surely had lost any desire for more sex at this juncture.

Vivian summed up their state of mind by declaring, "I'm too pooped to go out and search for another bedroom to sleep and to sleep on a couch in the hall is not particularly inviting. But to sleep on this bed is ew! It is soaked with our pee, so it is too gross to sleep on."

Karen replied, "Not to worry the staff is on call. We can summon them on this phone in the room and they'll change the bed. The mattress cover has a vinyl lining, so the mattress has not been soaked."

"Great! I guess we can shower as well while the staff changes the bed sheets and mattress cover."

Karen suggested, "I don't think we need to be so fastidious. We can always shower once we wake up. Since we are literally going to sleep together surely, we can tolerate each other's current scent. I believe the aroma you put out will entice me to sleep soundly."

Vivian had no objection to Karen's plan. While they were waiting for a staff member to appear and change the bed, Vivian sat down on one of the chairs. Karen climbed onto Vivian's lap. They simply exchanged leisurely kisses without any attention to arouse.

Once the staff member had left the two of them got on the freshly made bed. They came to sleep together maintaining a fetal like posture. Karen's head ended up resting on Vivian's right hip. She had her left hand resting on Vivian's right thigh and her left thigh rested on Vivian's right calf. Vivian's right hand was resting on and in the hair of Karen's head, while her left hand was stretched out touching the small of Karen's back.