Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Urmus interrupted Vivian's account by saying, "That sounds like an interesting narrative and which was played out by I daresay a half a generation of Estonians as a result of the war. In my case, I have some fairly close relatives in Canada on my mother's side. The older sister and her husband of my maternal grandmother arrived in Canada under somewhat similar circumstances as your grandparents. Our families keep in touch via exchange of Christmas cards and occasional correspondence. It has been my attention to one day visit them as they reside in Ottawa, the capital city of Canada."

Vivian then said, "Curiously enough I ended up here in Estonia via a reverse procedure. With the death of my first husband, who is the father of my daughter, Maia, I had some time on my hands. I decided to take an extended vacation in Germany and in Estonia to track down some of my blood relatives. My search in Germany ended up in a dead end. My search in Estonia was at first unsuccessful as well, in that my great aunt, the younger sister of my late grandmother had also died leaving behind no children. However, I did discover Jaan Läänemets who was a third cousin on my father's side.

"During my visit to Jaan Läänemets and his family there happened to be another visitor to appear at the Läänemets ' residence. He was Eino Tarvas, who was the brother-in-law to Jaan's wife Marika. There seems to have been an instant electrical romantic connection between Eino and I. And after a few dates, Eino proposed marriage to me and I accepted. And that is how I came to live here in Estonia, and become an Estonian citizen."

Urmus reacted, "Wow! What a wonderful romantic story. I'm not really surprised, though. I think if I wasn't already married these three instances of our lovemaking would have induced me as well to propose marriage."

During the preceding time, once when Urmus had asked about the significance pf her tattoos, Vivian had finished sipping her glass of wine. So, she started nonchalantly to stroke his penis while she continued to talk. At this juncture, as a result of her deft manual stimulation, his penis had automatically engorged to rock hard erection readiness.

Switching to her deep husky seductive voice, she murmured, "I can feel that you are now prime ready for another session. I remember you said that you would want to fuck me all night. And lucky for you, I can sense that I've recovered my stamina, so I believe I can do it. I have no problem with the next one, and I'm pretty sure I can do at least one more thereafter. So why don't you fuck me now! We can table the discussion about my tattoos after you finish fucking me. I promise I won't fall asleep. I do want you to fuck me all night."

Urmus had no objection to that interruption of their conversation, and so he said, "No problem Vivian I can wait for your story of your tattoos. So how do you now want it?"

By that last comment by Urmus, it was not unnoticed by either of them, that despite the fact that he was truly a dominant alpha male, replete with a full complement of testosterone, nevertheless, she was the dynamic personality in their relationship.

]

Paradoxically, despite such mutual perception of the true hierarchy of dominance within their relationship, and despite the lack of any outward specific agreement of action between them, it was Vivian who without hesitation adopted the submissive role in this particular act of sexual love. She switched from her upright sitting position to lay flat on her back. She thereupon raised her legs all the way up and bent them back to her body. She crossed her ankles behind her own head. Thereby her assumed position that resembled a seashell.

As Urmus viewed her in such an ultra submissive position, he could not help but be pleased. Notwithstanding, that she had been taking the lead in these proceedings, she was not shy to offering her body and quite literally her soul unconditionally to him. Tentatively he entered her from a missionary position. Enhancing her own pleasure, her hands were free to work on her clitoris while he was pumping his cock in her wide open vagina in its defenseless position.

Heightening the pleasure of this coitus, Urmus employed two rhythms of action interchangeably in his thrusts. He first rode her low thereby directly stimulating her 'G' spot with the head of his penis. During this rhythm of movement Vivian was aggressively rubbing the nub of her clit. She was constantly grunting at each thrust and shouting repetitiously: "Yes! Yes! Yes! Uh huh! Uh huh! Uh! huh! Yes!..." etc.

Then Urmus would switch to riding her high. Vivian cooperated and removed her hand to halt her self stimulation of her clit. This way his pubic bone was rubbing against her clit, which changed the feeling of her throbbing clitoris. During this maneuvering, Vivian would still be grunting at each thrust, but would revert to a different repetitiously euphoric chant: "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh!" etc.

Urmus' pace of his thrusting was moderate, remarkably exactly to Vivian's liking. Accordingly, her verbal vocalization did not contain any urging to speed up or to slow down. Instead her utterances although banal had an agonizing sound to them. The build up of her passion was steady as evident by her perspiration. Her passion was so intense that it blotted out the strain of maintaining her constricted seashell like body position. She climaxed exactly at the same time he was ejaculating. This time she didn't scream but instead shouted out in English, "Hallelujah I'm done!"

Vivian did not immediately come out of her seashell like position as she was too wound up in her excitement. This proved to be a providential decision on her part. As soon as Urmus, had finished his ejaculation and had removed his penis from her vagina, the next thing Vivian felt was his tongue on her labia and thighs, slurping up the oozing cum. She was overwhelmed to the extent that she immediately was hit with another orgasm in competition to the super climax she was still experiencing.

Urmus to his credit did a great job of eating up her cream pie. This in turn thrilled Vivian to no end. Once she could sense he was finished, she reverted back to Estonian and said, "Hooray! You're my hero! Come and kiss me, my wonderful stud muffin!"

Naturally, this time, Vivian uncrossed her ankles to remove them from underneath her head. She unfolded her legs, but she continued to lay flat on her back so that she could receive a stream of cum from his mouth. Urmus understood her desire, but fulfilled it in a manner she did not expect. He dropped down to lay prone on his stomach. Thereupon he crawled towards her to get into a position where by lifting his head. He was able to hover over her, face to face. She was surprised by his maneuver, but then again, in essence it suited the purpose she had intended. She dutifully opened her mouth wide to receive some of the cum he had orally gathered from her vulva and thighs.

Urmus then surprised her again. He had slid his left arm underneath her, and grabbing a hold of her torso with his right hand, flipped her over to have her land and rest on his body facing him. As noted before, Vivian was not a dainty woman weighing in excess of 200 lbs but at least less than 100 kgs. Urmus was taller than her, but appeared to be leaner than her. Vivian again marveled at how easily he was able to manhandle her.

With Vivian now on top of Urmus, the two of them engaged in a cum swapping kiss. Vivian was amazed at the lack of any trepidation on the part of Urmus to indulge in such a unique fetish. Based on her vast sexual experience, she perceived that most men would be averse to ingesting cum. That Urmus did it on his own accord without any coercion was truly remarkable.

With the kiss finished they disengaged, and reverted back to their sitting position on the bed, with their backs resting against the headboard. She could not help, but remark, "Whew that was something else! How did you come up with such novel love making? Do you do such sort of things with your wife?"

Urmus sheepishly answered, "Oh no, not at all. Juuli is not of the adventurous sort in sex. However, I surmised that you are, especially considering the position you assumed when we were about to start fucking."

Vivian laughed as she answered, "Yes, you can say I'm the adventurous type all right. But that surely comes naturally for me, likely as a result of the orgies I've participated in. But you've said you have been married for seventeen years, and excluding tonight you claimed to have cheated on your non adventurous wife only once. I guess that must mean you had bedded quite a few women before you got married?"

Urmus replied, "Oh it was not all that many, but there was one in particular of whom I cherish the memory. She was my second female who I had sex with. She was very adventurous indeed, and taught me quite a lot of tricks to please a woman. She was older than me, and was married. She moved to Finland when her husband acquired a new and better employment."

Vivian replied, "Well aren't you just a man of many surprises. What you see isn't all that one gets from you. I think I'd like another glass of wine Urmus darling. Perhaps I can finish my story behind my tats before we do another round."

When Urmus returned with the wine, and after one sip, Vivian asked, "OK, now where were we in my explanation of the significance of my tattoos? I've actually forgotten since your love tricks did me in."

"You had explained your flag tattoos represented your national heritage. But you hadn't explained why so many. As I said before, I would think one tattoo of each country would suffice to identify your heritage."

Vivian answered, "Well you see, my tats don't just identify who I am. They also commemorate the occasion of a very sexual and exotic experience, which I had indulged in during the time I was an undergraduate student at the University of Wisconsin. It came about as a result of an assignment in my Roman History class. I had chosen to do a paper on Roman orgies analyzing the truths and myths on that topic. In my research I came across the story of Messalina one of the wives of the emperor Claudius. Messalina had the reputation of being very promiscuous so much so that there were all kinds of gossip of her sexual excesses written about her by the historians of the day. One such story is an account of her all-night sex competition with a prominent prostitute in Rome to which the competition lasted for 24 hours, and Messalina won with a score of 25 partners.

"One thing you ought to know about me; I love to accept challenges. That story inspired me to determine if I could duplicate the empress' feat. So, with the help of four of my male friends, they recruited twenty-one other male students to participate in a twenty-four hour gangbang orgy. I had sex with one different man per each hour, and with two men in a threesome sex during the last hour to bring the tally to twenty-five different partners to equal Messalina's historical sexual exploit.

"So there are twenty-four flags representing the twenty-four hours of my marathon sexual gangbang. I have twelve Estonian flags on my left thigh and twelve German flags on my right thigh. So I designate my left leg as my Estonian leg and hence my right leg is my German leg. On the top horizontal stripe of each flag is the starting hour in military time marking each of the twenty-four sessions. The markings are gold ink on the black background in case of the German flags and black ink on the blue background of the Estonian flags. On the middle stripe of each flag are the initials in an ornate cursive style of the gentleman who was pleasuring me for that particular hour. This time the markings are black ink on the red background of the German flags and white ink on the blue background of the Estonian flags. And of course for the last hour there are a pair of initials for my threesome."

Urmus was rather impressed with the explanation. He had not paid much attention to the details of her tattoos beforehand. He had not actually counted how many there were, and had not noticed the lettering and the numbering on the flag replicas. So, he bent down to closely examine them, and he perceived an apparent error particularity considering her purported design. So he asked, "In examining closely your tats, it seems like the flags are upside down on your legs. Was that a mistake by your tattoo artist? Was the mistake spotted by you too late to rectify this obvious error?"

Vivian chuckled as that was the exact question, Angela Peterson née Black had asked when they engaged in their first lesbian tryst shortly after Vivian had acquired the tattoos. Her answer was in essence the same, "Oh no Urmus that's no mistake. I deliberately instructed the artist to carve the tats exactly how it appears. You will notice the bulk of my tattoos are located closer to the upper part of my thighs than to my knees. Thus, unless I'm wearing a skimpy mini dress or a bathing suit, these tattoos are not publicly visible. I don't possess any of the former in my wardrobe, and I seldom indulge in the latter activity.

"Therefore, really the only time anyone sees my tats are when I'm naked. And about the only persons who do see me naked are my lovers. Even then, my tats are not normally in view when we are having sex. The only time my lovers are really aware of the details of my tats are when we are engaged in oral sixty-nine sex, with me on the bottom. And for a detailed perusal of my tats to be possible, given the position of my lover's eyes and head in a sixty-nine position, it necessitates the flags to positioned upside down. In other words, if my tats were right side up, the only occasion to really pursue the details of my tats would require the person to be kneeling in front of me, standing naked. And how often does that happen? Like never!"

Urmus laughed heartily at Vivian's bizarre explanation. He then responded, "You may have a solid rationale argument there. I certainly confess I hadn't paid much attention to your tats except to note that they are there. I find that you're quite right in assuming in the various sexual activity we've had up to now, there was no focus on my part to concentrate on viewing your tats. No possibility to do so either for that matter. So, I say let's put your theory of the efficacy of the manner you have arranged your tats on your thighs to the test. Scoot down to be completely flat on your back, except fold your legs together and separate them wide to allow me to peruse your thighs while I'm eating you out."

Vivian giggled at Urmus' conjectures. She had been a little cavalier with the truth in explaining the curious arrangement of her tats. True that her explanation had a kernel of truth in it, but her real reason was much more pragmatic. First of all the tats signified the completion of a gangbang on her part which had a historical precedence. It was not just an ordinary run of the mill gangbang, but to her own mind a unique one that actually deserved celebration if only by herself.

Accordingly, the design and the significance of these tats were accurate as she had related to Urmus. However, the obvious truth was that the actual facts and details of her gangbang held no interest to anyone but to herself. She knew that without using a mirror, the only way she could discern any written characters on her thighs was if they were written upside down. That is why she had her tattoos carved that way, so that she could read the inscriptions of her tats whether sitting on a chair and looking at her thighs or whether lying on her back with her legs folded drawn towards her.

So to Vivian's mind this will be the first time since she had first acquired her tats some sixteen years prior, that she would entertain a lover who actually was intent on examining her tattoos in the manner envisioned. As Urmus sprawled over her, and she took his cock into her mouth, Vivian wondered if indeed he would actually take the time to really peruse her tattoos. She soon received her answer while she was merrily sucking on his cock. He had not reciprocated in the dual oral action, but was then heard to say, "Since you had told me the last hour of your gangbang was the only one where you took on two men in the hour and that flag indicates the time as 09:00, I take it your sexual marathon started at ten o'clock in the preceding morning and ended at ten o'clock the following morning. Did you really stay awake all that time and constantly fuck during all those twenty-four hours?"

Vivian withdrew his cock from her mouth, and replied, "Yes I did, but then I was only twenty-one years old at the time, so I did have lots of energy. I'm certain I can't do it now, but perhaps I can still manage at least six hours with you tonight. So why don't you quit chatting and do what you're supposed to be doing."

12