Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hele did deliver Maia back to Vivian shortly after they had finished Vivian's prepared breakfast. The introduction of Maia to Raimond went as smooth as Vivian could have expected. Definitely Maia was a delightful child, with good manners and was very articulate for her age. Vivian could sense that Raimond was pleased with her daughter. She did not read more into the amicable introduction other than to conclude that her situation as a single mom with a young child would not be a hindrance to the expected affair with Raimond she anticipated would follow.

True to her word, Vivian displayed no outward sign in public, that she was enamored with Estonia's Minister of Finance. During Kaja Kallas cabinet meetings no member of the cabinet had a suspicion that anything was going on between Vivian and Raimond. If anything, because they were members of the different parties, there seemed to be more conflict than comity between them in those occasions. Particularly oblivious to the attraction between Vivian and Raimond was Urmus Tralla, the Minister of Justice. He thought he and Vivian were still an item, whereby he could enjoy her personal company immediately upon request. He had no clue that he had been actually dumped by her.

Vivian realized it was premature to state she was in love with Raimond Kruuse, especially when considering her initial favorable assessment with her dalliance with Urmus Tralla. However, the major difference between the two men was that Urmus came with personal baggage concerning his relationship with his wife. Although Tralla's marriage was an unhappy one, still he felt guilty in simply abandoning his wife particularly since she had no close relatives she could turn to for solace and support.

Raimond on the other hand was totally free for her to enjoy without reservation. Although his marriage was technically intact it was de facto over. They both had moved on. As for his three lady friends he occasionally dallied with, Vivian saw no threat there. Since all three of them were married, they all did not seem inclined to forsake their respective marriages. Besides since Eino had preferred her over Kaisa Noor, then likewise Raimond no doubt would prefer her over the same Kaisa Noor. Yes, she felt that Raimond Kruuse was the next successive real love for her, and she vowed she would not fuck this up. She knew in her bones that her nascent love for him was the real thing.

That May weekend finally arrived. Maia was whisked away by one of the scout leaders of the ESÜ at around 10:00 AM for the weekend outing. Vivian was advised that Maia should be returned around 5:00 PM the next day in time for Sunday supper dinner.

Raimond Kruuse arrived at Vivian's home around noon. As soon as she opened the door, she was immediately embraced by Raimond's heavy arms. Wordlessly, he immediately forced an impassioned kiss on her, which automatically drove her back into the house. As this maneuver allowed him full entry into the house, he had the presence of mind to kick at the door and thereby closed it. He thereupon force marched her backwards until she bumped up against a chest of drawers situated in the hallway.

Raimond picked Vivian up and plumped her ass down on top of the furniture. She lifted her rump to maneuver her skirt closer towards her pelvis, allowing her to spread her thighs wider apart. As he loosened his belt and dropped his trousers, she grabbed his cock and directed it into her exposed vagina having set aside her panties with her other hand. As soon as penetration was affected, Vivian first gasped and then followed with a guttural grunt. Once the first plunge of his penis made contact with her womb, she let out a deep satisfactory sigh.

In her position Vivian was able to successfully kick off her sandals which were loosely bound to her feet. Then she crossed her legs behind Raimond directing her heels to press against the back of his thighs. She used her left hand to aggressively take a hold of his back to bring it forcefully against her chest so he couldn't miss out on enjoying the tingling pleasurable sensation of the presence of her soft ample breasts adhering to his body. With her right hand placed on the back of his head, she drew his head towards her to rest his chin on her right shoulder. In that sexual clinch, she rained continuous kisses on the left side of his neck and licking his ear lobe, throughout the intense coupling. In addition, she periodically administered gentle bites on the helix and lobule of his ear.

When Vivian could sense that Raimond was about to cum, not to mention that she was already on the verge of climaxing herself, she stabbed the opening of his ear with her tongue. Having curled her tongue into a spear, she was able to penetrate his ear sufficiently to actually swirl it around in his ear. In reaction to that kind of an aural assault it seemed to him like his brain was figuratively melting. In any case he no longer had any control over his libido, and so he ejaculated involuntarily.

The frantic coitus aroused an acute orgasm for Vivian, which momentarily dazed her. The most prevalent thought in her mind was that what had transpired was exactly the kind of sex which suited her emotions and sexual desires at that point perfectly. This led her to the conclusion that Raimond Kruuse surely must be the ideal lover for her at this time of her life. He was a keeper for sure.

As Vivian partially recovered from her orgasmic reverie, she babbled, "Now that's what I call a great ice breaker for our next twenty-seven hours of fun and games. Actually, this is about the same time frame when I go to an orgy at the sex club in Texas. Obviously, there are more people involved there, but that's not a hindrance for us for complete pleasure. I know I'll be more than sufficiently satisfied with you and your wonderful cock and your wicked tongue.

"I'm sorry I haven't prepped my house sufficiently. While you take off your clothes, I'll quickly close all the blinds in all the windows in the house, so we don't have to worry about any peeping 'Toms'. I had intended to do this before you arrived. I'd like us to remain naked till four o'clock tomorrow afternoon. I have lots of food prepared so you won't go hungry. I have four kinds of wine, Estonian, Hungarian, French and Italian so you won't go thirsty. And I'm all ready for you to fuck the shit out of me so hopefully you won't get bored. That is as long as you're up for it, which by the way is a pun in the English language."

Raimond had to laugh at Vivian's rambling colloquy. What most intrigued him by her colorful speech, presumably rehearsed beforehand, was the outright apparent nervousness of her fear that perhaps this weekend of sex would not be a success after all. Of course, this notion was contrary to every opinion he had of her. He already knew she was the sexiest woman he had ever encountered, and for that matter ever likely to encounter. It was he who felt most fortunate to have met her and bedded her. His only regret at this point in time, was that he had not met her much earlier in his life.

As for her intellect and self-assurance, Raimond had not met a more self-confident woman than Vivian. The point was that she had every right to think highly of herself. Her education was superior. She had acquired a highly responsible position in the Estonian government. She was the darling of the Estonian media with some renown in the international press if only ephemerally, where she was able to turn an embarrassment into a triumph.

And she was terrific in bed! The sex with Vivian had been without question the most exciting sex he had ever experienced. Even the just completed seemingly rather ordinary quickie had been an exquisite experience for him. She just did the right things to bring out the best sexual treat for him. Consequently, he replied, "With the one meal you had previously prepared I know I won't go hungry. With the wines you've procured I'm sure I'll be satisfied. As for being bored I think I'll have the biggest worry that it's you who won't become bored."

With that said the two of them commenced a marathon, non stop sexual activity which exhausted their passion totally. They tried all kinds of different positions and in all kinds of locations. They fucked naturally in her bed, but also on the floor, couch and even on the dining room table. Some of their fucking allowed for some intriguing kinky sex play.

The most memorable of those, consisted of each of them lying flat on their backs facing each other with their legs forward. Raimond lifted his right leg over Vivian's left leg, and she lifted her right leg over his left leg. Then they came together so by sitting up he could penetrate her vagina and commence a per force slow, leisurely gyrations and thrusting. The prolonged slow sex mutually built their arousal to a fever pitch. The shallow thrusts stimulated the nerve endings in the head of his penis. To facilitate the pelvic thrusting, they initially held hands.

Later on, with his left hand, Raimond grabbed a hold of the ankle of her right foot. As Vivian bent that right leg, he was able to bring the foot to his mouth. At first, he opened his mouth to take in all the toes, and he used his tongue to slaver over her toes. Then he focused on licking each toe individually. He displayed remarkable versatility he was able to perform the foot worship while without missing a beat in pumping his cock into her pussy. The resultant climax was euphoric for both of them.

The two person orgy was all that either of them hoped it to be. The sex was simply awesome. The food was excellent. Vivian had spread a cold buffet on the kitchen island which was sumptuous and the perfect complement to satisfy their hunger while they continued their non stop sexual activity. In addition to the wine, Vivian had her own beer available for imbibing.

Vivian was pleasantly surprised that Raimond had sufficient stamina to perform sexually almost continuously. He did not require too much time for rest in between each completed sexual act. Considering his age, Vivian suspected that he must be utilizing Viagra or an equivalent drug to bolster his sexual prowess. She was spot on with that supposition. Rather than being dismayed by such reality, she was pleased to think that he cared enough to ensure he could satisfy her, which in turn reinforced her regard for him.

At the end of the weekend, they got dressed to end their more than twenty-seven hours of sex and nudity. As they sadly had to part company Vivian said, "I truly had a marvelous time. I hope we'll to this again and again and again to infinity. In any case I dearly love to see you more often than you've been seeing my three other competitors. Now I do have to tell you I plan to go visit my family in the States at the end of June. While I'm there I plan to visit the TLR premises to participate in an orgy. I hope you do not mind. It seems like something I need just like I need food and water. I think I'll be able to be exclusive to you here in Estonia."

Raimond replied, "I don't mind, I can understand that that's what makes you so very sexy which in turns makes me very happy. I trust you'll have a good time. I believe I'll be exclusive to you here in Estonia as well. My three other ladies including Kaisa Noor are now history. As the saying goes, why have hamburger when you can have steak. By the way when you get back, since I've met your daughter, I would like to introduce my two daughters to you."

Pleased with such an invitation, as it seems like a precursor to a serious affair, Vivian replied, "I'd be delighted."

Since Maia had started her elementary school education the previous September, Vivian decided to postpone her spring semi annual family visit to the United States from May to the end of June after the school year had ended. That way only the November visit interfered with Maia's attendance at her school. Another advantage to the change of previous routine was that Vivian's parents for that year would be visiting the Laaning farm for the Independence Day holiday as well as the Thanksgiving Day holiday later on in November.

Vivian along with Maia in tow, landed in Chicago on Wednesday afternoon, the last day of June. The planned itinerary for Vivian was for the remainder of the day and the next day to take it easy staying with Erica and her family. This presumably would be time enough for Vivian and Maia to overcome their jet lag and recuperate from the arduous trans-Atlantic flight. The time difference between Estonia and Chicago is eight hours. So, the flight in leaving Tallinn in the morning was about fourteen and a half hours which included a three and a half hour layover stop in Amsterdam, Holland. So naturally Vivian and particularly Maia were exhausted on arrival.

Then the plan was that on Friday, they would all travel via the Koeninger's van to the Laaning farm in Wisconsin to celebrate the Independence Day celebration on Sunday. Rod, Erica's husband would return by bus to Chicago on Monday afternoon to take care of the management of the restaurant/nightclub they owned. Erica and her three children would remain at the farm along with Vivian and Maia until Thursday when they would at that time return to Chicago.

On the ensuing Saturday, Vivian would take a side trip to Dallas to take part in the orgy at the TLR and return the following day back to Chicago. Only Erica knew of the exact nature of Vivian's side trip, as her husband was not curious enough to ask. Her brother Paul and her parents were not even aware of these side trips to Dallas, which Vivian would partake on these family visits. The following Tuesday Vivian and Maia would return to Estonia to complete their two weeks visit.

At this point in time, Maia had no command of the English language. Vivian did not have the patience to teach her, believing that Maia would acquire a workable knowledge of English as a matter of course from her formal education in Estonia. Thus, the only people Maia had the opportunity to truly speak to, were her aunt Erica, her uncle Paul and her grandfather. Vivian's father was seventy years old at this time, while her mother was sixty-six. During this visit, Maia's grandfather doted on Maia, as she was his only grandchild who could speak Estonian. Because of his parents, Estonian was the first language he had learned to speak even though he had been born in the United States, and thus, English was his primary language.

All of Maia's cousins were older than her with the exception of Anna, Erica's youngest child who also was slightly older, but was of a similar age. Because of that age difference Maia wouldn't have interacted too much with her older cousins in any case. However, she was naturally drawn to Anna as a peer companion to play and interact with. With translation help from her mother and her aunt, Maia was able to have a reasonably good time with Anna. These trips to the United States to visit her family prompted greater motivation for Maia to learn English. On her own she supplemented her learning of English beyond what her schools taught her. As a result, by the time she was ten years old, she could converse and be understood without problem by all of her cousins.

This visit was one of the more joyous one for the family in that everyone was content with their situation in life. Even Vivian felt herself to be in a happy frame of mind. True, she had genuine regrets that her marriage had failed and was ending up in divorce, but she saw herself as advantageously having moved on in her life. She had an exciting career as a cabinet minister in the Estonian government. She had acquired a most satisfactory lover, whom she felt she could rely on for her sexual needs. Best of all in that respect she was now free to indulge in an occasional orgy at the TLR, without feeling any remorse or guilt in doing so. Finally, as far as she could tell, Maia was very popular with her peers, and she had no trepidation in her daughter's upbringing.

What marked this occasion especially wonderful and free of tension, was the matter that her family had come to accept wholeheartedly the fact that Erica had married a black man and that her children were biracial. It helped that Rod Koeninger was an estimable man who was so easy to get along with. He clearly loved Erica unconditionally and was completely supportive of her in her business venture of owning and operating "Erica's", a combination of a restaurant and nightclub. In a few short years "Erica's" had become the trendiest entertainment spot for the sophisticated crowd in Chicago. If you didn't have a reservation even in mid afternoon, you would have to endure a long wait period before being seated.

After a successful NFL career, Rod had eagerly joined in with Erica's business venture. He had no problem in investing his substantial earned savings from his playing days in the NFL to start the business. He happily took on the bartending assignment without promoting. As well when the occasion required, he would act in a supervisory capacity to further assist Erica in operating the establishment. He reveled in the success of the business and modestly attributed it solely to Erica although the latter was always quick to point out her husband's invaluable contributions.

They had three children, two sons and a daughter. The oldest son was adopted by Rod as he was born before they married. The biological father of that son was undetermined as Erica had sexual relations with three different men simultaneously during the conception time. Rod was one of those three men, and so he might have been the biological father as well as the legal father. Erica adamantly refused to agree to a paternity test as she believed she would feel distraught should Rod not prove to be the biological father. Rod and Erica decided that when Tony was old enough, they would jointly advise Tony of the circumstances of his birth, and it would be up to him whether to pursue discovering conclusively his biological parent. Erica was comforted by her perception that her two sons appeared to be authentic full blood brothers rather than half-brothers.

Paul Laaning was also comfortable with his life. As the only son in the family, he was designated to take over the farm. For compensation Toomas Laaning had set aside trust funds for both Vivian and Erica to equal their share of the value of the farm. With such monies Vivian was debt free from her extensive tertiary education and Erica was able to utilize her funds to start her successful restaurant. Paul had gone to Iowa State University to study agriculture, and he applied his academic knowledge to improve the farm to the state of art status as far as dairy farms go.

Paul's wife Eleanor was the most disdainful person in the family towards Rod and Erica, but the financial success that Erica and Rod had achieved, tended to soften her ire. The fact that Barack Obama, a biracial man, had achieved success in becoming President had started the change in her attitude. Her two children got along with Erica's children without any awkwardness. Consequently, even Vivian's parents had adjusted their attitude with regards to Erica's husband and children.

All this combined to make the celebration of the fourth of July holiday a wonderful Laaning extended family gathering. A sumptuous outdoor feast was prepared. The fare included the usual barbecue meats such as steaks, hamburgers, hot dogs and chicken. The meat was supplemented with potato salad, coleslaw and a chef's salad. In addition, for an Estonian touch honoring the roots of their family, Vivian and Erica contributed by preparing sauerkraut soup and rosolje a beet salad with herring.

The Laaning family consisted of thirteen human beings: the senior Laanings; Paul and Eleanor Laanings with their two teenage children, a son and daughter, the former being the heir apparent to the farm; Erica and Rod Koeninger with a son Tony thirteen years old, a son Charlie eight years old and a daughter Anna, seven years old; and finally there was Vivian with her daughter Maia. In addition, also attending the festivities were some of the farm employees with their families; twenty people of them in all. Thus, the cows were milked, national holiday festivities, notwithstanding.