Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Felicia was obviously aware and suspicious of my conduct even without requiring the report she obtained from the private investigator she hired to keep tabs on our affair. After all, she was aware that you and I appeared together at some prominent social functions in Chicago. You are the only woman other than Felicia of course, with whom I've ever been seen or noticed in public. As you recall, when asked I always pointed out that since Felicia couldn't attend the event, that you as an attorney in the law firm I retain, was gracious enough to agree to substitute as my plus one."

Vivian giggled and replied, "Oh yes, I do indeed remember those occasions, and they were truly a thrilling and glamorous experience for me. Although I must say I was unaware of that uniqueness of being your date."

Jed continued, "Since Felicia and I had a solid reputation as the number one power married couple in Chicago, my explanation of your presence at these social events, was accepted at face value. But of course, Felicia was not fooled and was most alarmed. She ordered the investigation report and thereafter summoned you for that meeting at the Sears Tower which resulted in the end of our affair.

"Now as I told you in Tallinn, I was unaware of this meeting between you and her. When I returned to Chicago, I confronted Felicia, she confirmed what she did to break up our relationship."

Vivian then said, "I gather then that she viewed our relationship as a close call which threatened your marriage. Is that the time she resumed the sexual therapy and became sexual to forestall another serious threatening relationship developing?"

Jed replied, "In essence that was the impetus for Felicia to try to overcome her frigidity. Although it didn't quite transpire in the way you imagined. It so happened that after you dropped out of our relationship, I started another affair. You may be aware of her as she was the accountant, I hired who uncovered Sam's embezzlement crime. She's also a member of the TLR."

Vivian asked, "Oh really? What's her name? I don't remember it from those bleak times with Sam."

"Her name is Vera Starikovich."

"You're kidding! I certainly know her from the TLR. She has the reputation as one of the sexiest women of the TLR having won three TLR body chain belts. I'm tickled pink that in my previous orgy, which I attended last year, I won the "Double Pleasure" contest thereby equaling her total. I've certainly encountered Vera here a couple of times, but of course I didn't connect the dots as to our indirect connection. Hell! I wasn't even aware that she was an accountant. Since you said she became your mistress did you gift her membership to the TLR as well?"

Jed replied, "No, I've made such gifts only to Angela and to you on the occasion of Angela's wedding. Vera's membership to the TLR is on her own dime. Actually, that's how our affair got started as we met at an orgy after the investigation of Sam's embezzlement had concluded and with his subsequent arrest."

Jed added, "Prior to you, my only extramarital sex or the incidents of my adultery, if you will, consisted of TLR orgies and an occasional fling not lasting more than a month and no more than five dates in total for each woman. So, Felicia had no cause to worry. My sexual activity was a natural need which she was unable to fulfill. However, she realized that with you and subsequently with Vera, a different pattern was emerging in my extramarital sexual activity. A pattern that could signal the end of our marriage.

"Consequently, she had admitted to me that once I had taken up with Vera following our affair, she could sense the danger to the viability of our marriage if she continued to look the other way when I had sex with other women. She realized that to save our marriage she would have to overcome her frigidity and become sexual. With such realization, she was determined, notwithstanding her understandable acquired reticence, to persevere in the proposed sexual therapy.

"After six months of intensive therapy, which included some very controversial innovative techniques, Felicia was able to overcome her sexual hang-ups. On the occasion of our seventeenth wedding anniversary, she surprised me. She dispatched our children onto my sister's care for four days and dismissed our household staff for the same time period. We, thus, engaged in a four day non stop sexual marathon in which she was as sexually exciting as I could ever want. And since then, we've had a truly great and as happy a marriage as I'd ever envisioned."

As Vivian was listening to Jed's explanation and assertion that he was in a happy marriage she could only think of parodying Shakespeare's famous line: 'The gentleman doth protest too much, methinks'. Vivian mildly protested, "But if you are in such a very happy marriage as you allege, what in the world are you doing here?"

Jed answered, "I met Kristina Vargas when she was a madame of a brothel in Austin, Texas. I learned that she was in the process of starting the TLR and from there, my companies entered into business arrangements to provide most if not all the necessary equipment and supplies the TLR needs. As a result, I became a charter member and was there for the initial orgy.

"I find the TLR is an exciting venue to experience all kinds of fantasy sexual situations which one would like to engage in during one's day to day living, but are precluded in the course one's everyday life. I believe there is no reason to believe that participating in an orgy is injurious enough to affect the love and romance between a truly committed couple in a happy marriage.

"Once Felicia became sexual, I invited her to join the TLR, but she declined as she intimated, she was not yet ready to indulge in such no holds barred sex. I can confidently assert she does not begrudge my participation. She is aware of my long time association with the TLR."

Since Vivian had a somewhat similar attitude towards the TLR as not being a threat to a stable marriage so long as the couple are aware of each other's involvement, she opted not quarrel with Jed on his bold declaration with this aspect. However, the occasional incidents of adultery she did have trouble with. She said, "Fair enough, but you did have sex with me two and a half years ago when you were in Tallinn. Since I'm friends with Carmen Kass I'm aware that you've had sex with her as well. Given that personal knowledge, I would have to surmise that you've had extramarital sex with other women as well, and all during this time, when you assert that you're in a happy marriage enjoying wonderful marital sex. Such facts you must agree does not square with the notion of a happy marriage with wonderful sex."

Jed hesitated before he answered. He finally said, "Perhaps an indifferent person might conclude that I'm a weak man who can't resist any pretty woman and there might be some truth to that. All I can say is that I truly love Felicia. She is gorgeous, intelligent and fits right in perfectly with the sophisticated society I associate. One time when we had dinner at the Buckingham Palace, the Queen went out of her way to pay a sincere compliment regarding Felicia's comportment. Likewise, when we've dined at the White House all the guests including the President and the First Lady were impressed with Felicia's presence. Even when we have occasionally been in public presence with Oprah Winfrey, the most celebrated woman from Chicago, Oprah would always defer to Felicia. So, in essence Felicia is the ideal wife for me.

"I was not a virgin when I first met Felicia, and for whatever reasons lots of women I've come in contact with have always been attracted to me. As a result, I've become accustomed to casual sex with lots of different women. Now had Felicia been sexual from the get go, perhaps I could have been sexually exclusive with her, with possible excursions to the TLR being the exception. However, she was not sexual and in essence she was forced to overlook the extramarital sex, I was engaging in.

"In most cases Felicia was not threatened by my various flings with other women. With two exceptions, the women I had sex with were mostly artificial without any real substantial merit to them. There was no danger that I would ever become infatuated with any of them so as to forsake my marriage to Felicia. Obviously, the exceptions were you and to a lesser extent Vera. And ergo, Felicia saw the danger posed by you and her, and concluded she had to overcome her frigidity.

"Now since Felicia did become sexual, it did not mean that the women I encountered would suddenly abandon making a sexual play for me. And being the man that I am, it's sad to say I would sometimes succumb to their siren overtures. Naturally I don't divulge to Felicia these peccadilloes, but I'm not naïve enough to believe she doesn't suspect my weakness in this regard. However, I'm sure she is comforted by the fact I'm not about to throw away my marriage as a result of a tawdry tryst with a bimbo."

Vivian took umbrage at Jed's last remark. So, she protested, "Are you saying Carmen Kass is a bimbo? Aside from her very successful international modeling career, she's a sharp businesswoman who with her mother is co owner of a modeling agency. She also has interests in some real estate businesses in Estonia, some of which I'm in partnership with her. Besides that, she is a terrific chess player and has been President of the Estonian Chess Federation for eight years. She told me that it was you who was hitting on her, and not the other way round. She only agreed to a tryst, because as it so happened, she was momentarily at odds with her boyfriend."

Jed was a little taken aback by Vivian's vehemence of her reprimand. He instantly recognized his sexist bias in casting aspersions to the women he had sexual relations with. Consequently, he was quick to reply, "I'm sorry Vivian. 'Bimbo' is surely a poor choice of word to describe any of the women I have bedded. Carmen Kass is certainly no bimbo but a woman of remarkable talents and that was why I pursued her in the first place. In fact, I'd like to say that any woman who truly fits this pejorative adjective would not be appealing for me to bed.

"What I really mean to say is that Felicia is my wife, whom I'm satisfied with and admire above all others. Even though I might have sex with other women I'm unlikely to meet another woman with whom I would be willing to replace Felicia. To date there has been only one woman and that is you with whom I had ever considered abandoning Felicia. Even with Vera I was never close to forsaking Felicia. Besides Vera seemed to be content in indulging with just our weekly clandestine assignations and not demanding more. I suspect she was very shrewd in realizing that were she to demand to advance our affair to the next level, I would immediately put an end to it.

"The bottom line is that Felicia knows that our marriage is intact and our sex life is fine. She knows if I do have sex with another woman, it's a no never mind situation. And as I said, to let her mind rest easy. I'm very circumspect in my extramarital sexual activity. I most certainly don't inform her of the scope of the same. And as I indicated earlier, she has accepted my desire to take in an occasional TLR orgy."

Vivian detected a fallacy in Jed's matter fact declaration of the state of his presumed happy marriage. She pointed out, "Setting aside your contention that Felicia has no issue with you attending TLR orgies, you seem to imply that you're cognizant that your wife would not be so forgiving in other instances of your extramarital sex. For that reason, you say you don't reveal your, shall we say, sexual 'peccadilloes*' (*air quote) with other women, presumably in order not to unduly disturb her marital happiness.

"That begs the question what about me? You had indicated to me in Tallinn that you had not been aware of the meeting between your wife and me some eight years ago, wherein in essence she convinced me to give up on you. With that knowledge, you now say you confronted her after your return from Tallinn and she owned up to the meeting. Now it seems to me you must have informed her that you had met me in Tallinn. Logically what else would be the reason for your curiosity to be quizzing her about that long ago meeting.

"As Felicia is not a stupid woman who could be easily fooled, she would have to conclude that we had sex while you we're in Tallinn. During out Tallinn tryst, you had intimated that she had probably summoned me to that meeting as a result of a real fear, you would leave her for me. So, my point is how can she be secure in believing she is in a happy marriage with you, if you are willing to fuck me whenever you and I meet? And for that matter, why are you interested in fucking me if you contend that you have a happy marriage with wonderful sex?"

Jed Baxter again hesitated a little while contemplating Vivian's remarks and deciding how to form his response. Finally, he said, "You're quite correct in that I did admit to Felicia that I had met you while I was in Tallinn and as a result that was the reason for my questioning of her for confirmation of that meeting between you and her. Now I didn't confess to us having fucked, but as you say, Felicia is not dumb. So, I've no doubt that she would have suspected that we got together sexually for a one night stand.

"However, the point is I'm highly unlikely ever to find myself in Estonia again. Thus, from her point of view you're not a realistic danger to sabotage our marriage. And of course, there's no reason for me to mention to her that you were present at this TLR orgy. By the way, is it fair to say that you will remain in Estonia even though you're now divorced?"

Vivian was a little taken off guard by that last question. It was not lost on her that since she had broken off her relationship with Jed, some eight years prior, there had been only two occasions when they had met: i.e., two years previous in Tallinn; and on this occasion at a TLR orgy. And both times they had fucked. She pondered in her mind, 'What do such facts portend? Was he truly in love with her? For that matter what does it mean that she offered no resistance or hesitation in engaging in sex with him on both occasions? Were they in permanent love with each other? Or were they simply star-crossed lovers?'

Vivian could not come up with a rational explanation for this sexual conundrum. So, she woodenly responded. "Oh yes, I'm, firmly established in Estonia. There is no incentive for me to return to live in the United States other than the fact I have family in Chicago and in Wisconsin, plus my parents live in Arizona. But I visit then twice a year anyway. In the United States I'm a nobody, but in Estonia I'm an up and coming star politician with a significant portfolio in the national government. I confess I like the public attention I get there. To top it all I seem to have acquired a worthwhile new lover who will adequately fulfill my needs in that department. And I've no complaints with the educational system in Estonia, so that I'm sure my daughter will be more than adequately educated."

With that said, Jed switched their conversation to safer topics. Jed indicated that he was quite pleased with the business dealings between Vivian and his European representatives. Their partnership had proved to be more profitable than he had anticipated. As a result, Jed intimated Baxter & Sons through their European agents would frequently keep in touch for other possible business ventures.

Jed Summed it up, "As you might surmise Vivian, I advanced monies to your sister to help start her restaurant and nightclub with no expectation of ever getting repaid. However, with my 10% interest in her business, my return has been more lucrative than most of my 'safe*' (*air quote) investments. And likewise, my share in 'Vivian's Brew' has proven to be just as unexpectedly overwhelmingly lucrative.

"Remember back in Tallinn, you informed me of the reason why you wanted to become pregnant by me. You said that aside from your joy of becoming a mother, I would be forced to consider you as more than just another bimbo or slut I engaged because my wife was frigid. Well, I did not get you pregnant, but still, you certainly are the most important woman in my life aside from Felicia. You are the only woman I've ever come close to contemplating leaving Felicia. And with our mutual business interests you'll remain forever the most important woman in my life."

As they finished their conversation and meal, Jed grabbed the bottle of wine and Vivian grabbed their two glasses. Then hand in hand utilizing their respective free hands, they sauntered onto one of the bedrooms of the Messalina Hall located on the upper story. In the room there were three erotic picture wall hangings. One was a lithograph of an etching by a late 16th century painter, printmaker titled "Messalina Working in a Brothel". It depicted an image of the lustful Roman Empress in a graphic sexual clinch.

The second picture was of Vivian herself taken from her attendance at the TLR orgy from the previous year. She was featured lying supine with her head propped against a male thigh with sperm prominently visible oozing out of her mouth and vagina.

The third picture was of Victoria Veronica Vargas, the co-owner of the TLR. She was depicted lying flat on her back with her legs folded towards her. To secure her upraised lower limbs, Vickie's forearms were nestled between her thighs and calves and her elbows rested against the back of her knees. Her hands then held on to her ankles and thereby kept her feet together above her head. There was a telltale glob of a cream pie glistening on her puffy labia.

Having set their glasses and bottle on the bedside table, Vivian climbed on board the bed to lie flat on her back. Wordlessly, Jed got on the bed and immediately sprawled over Vivian to establish a sixty-nine position. In sixty-nine oral sex Vivian preferred to be on top with a woman in girl-on-girl sex. With a man, though, in straight oral sixty-nine sex she preferred to be on the bottom. It allowed her more leeway to be completely active in the sexual activity.

Accordingly, Vivian took Jed's cock directly into her mouth and proceeded to exercise a fellatio on him. Jed had rested his knees on either side of her head. He was not inclined to force the action of his penis in her mouth, and this allowed Vivian to regulate her bobbing up and down on his cock. Having both her arms placed between his thighs, she was able with her left hand to rub on his sac and fondle his balls. With her right hand she was able to reach and penetrate his backside.

Vivian started to digitally sodomize Jed with her index finger stabbing his butt hole. She wiggled her finger past his sphincter and causing his rear orifice to gape. That way, she managed to add her middle and ring fingers to the assault of his rear end. Jed gasped at each intrusion, but otherwise exhibited no complaint to her sexual aggression. Thereupon, Vivian folded her thumb and little finger into a fist and penetrated his rectum up her wrist. Jed groaned mightily as a result of this fresh assault.

For his part, Jed parted Vivian's hairy labia majora and was enthusiastically licking her labia minora, urethra, 'G' spot and clitoris, interchangeably. This particular cunnilingus of her was unique for him because of her tangy savor. Vivian's regularly aroused sexy essence was interlaced with the latent smell of the chlorine from her pool swim and coitus. As a result, the combined redolence produced an extra erotic sensation for him.

With the eroticism of his cunnilingus in tandem with Vivian's relentless oral and digital action on his cock and bottom, Jed was quickly aroused to the point of no return. However, he did not wish to cum in her mouth, and so he disengaged from her before climax. He turned around to affect a traditional missionary position copulation. The ensuing coitus was frantic as he pumped his cock vigorously in her pussy. The frantic pace suited Vivian just as well, since she had been aroused to a high passion from their sixty-nine activity.