Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accordingly, they reached their climaxes almost simultaneously. For Jed he was outwardly extremely agitated that he bellowed out a war whoop of triumph. As to Vivian her orgasm was not equally as intensive that compelled her to be overabundantly exuberant. Instead, she enjoyed a warm overall fuzzy feeling of contentment and satisfaction overwhelming her senses. Physically she could not avoid her normal reaction of perspiration and hyperventilation.

When Jed was finished with his ejaculation, he disengaged and arranged to provide a glass of wine to both of them for their afterglow. Jed sat up on the bed with his back resting against the headboard, as he was sipping his wine. Vivian opted for a more intimate position to enjoy her wine. With her free left arm, which she embraced his back, she rested the left side of her head against his chest. The rest of her body was curled to his body while she sipped the wine with her right hand.

While basking in her afterglow, Vivian couldn't help thinking she could have been married to this wonderful man. She had been skeptical back in Tallinn of his assertion that he truly was on the cusp of leaving his wife for her. But this encounter with him convinced her that must have been true. Furthermore, she now believed him that he would have undergone a reversal of his vasectomy to satisfy her desire to become pregnant. But then she realized what could have been, was not relevant in her current life and besides she was content with her life in Estonia. It was no time to delve on regrets.