Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 25

Story Info
Angela wins the 'Two at a time' TLR sex contest.
7.3k words
5
1.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next partner in the 'Two at a Time' contest finals for Angela Peterson after Peter Crawley, was Jerry Aceti. Jerry was a partner in a large sized advertising agency firm in New York City. No doubt as a result of his employment, he had developed an ebullient personality. As a result, in sexual matters he was always open to any new innovations in lovemaking to produce exciting original pleasures. As an example, it was well-known he enjoyed in the past having sex with Scarlett O'Hara because of her tendency towards flatulence. He was fond of saying that if she hadn't farted you haven't done a good job. Angela had encountered Jerry several times in past orgies, so she was distinctly aware of his proclivities for out of the ordinary sex.

Since her doggy style sodomy with Peter Crawley had definitely taken a longer time than her second coitus with Willis Hunter, Vivian and Karen had a longer time to prep Jerry than the time they had to prep Peter. It would, therefore, stand to reason that Jerry was much more prepared to engage in sex and would still reach his climax sooner even when trying out a more esoteric sexual position.

During the time Vickie had been droning over the introductions and rules, Angela had been mulling over in her mind what should be her strategy for this contest. Realizing that the contest would require sixteen separate acts of sexual intercourse, she wanted to indulge in variety of positions as otherwise the whole exercise would become a blur in her memory. And should she win, she surely would want to savor all the details in full glory.

By the same token she wanted to win the contest otherwise what was the point? Her conclusion was that those partners who were less aroused, a more conducive position such as the missionary or doggy style positions would be required to induce a relatively quick climax from her male partner. However, with a partner who was fully aroused by the administrations of Vivian and Karen foreplay, she could indulge in some more exotic positions which would per force require more time to arrive at the ecstatic moment.

With such thoughts in her mind, when Jerry Aceti approached her to engage in his first coitus with her, Angela believed she was on safe grounds to try a more exhaustive sexual position with him. Thus, she elected to try a pretzel like position. Accordingly, as soon as Jerry reached her, she was lying on her right side. She directed Jerry to kneel and straddle over her right leg resting on the surface of the stage. Angela then curled her left leg around his left side. This way Jerry entered her vagina in close quarters of her spread apart legs. In this position Jerry was not only able to penetrate deeper, but he was able to digitally stimulate her clit simultaneously. Needless to say, she was sufficiently stimulated to arrive at an exquisite orgasm before he ejaculated.

Once Jerry withdrew from Angela he ambled over to Karen and Vivian for his 'pit stop' respite. He accepted a glass of wine but declined to take some food. In conjunction with Jerry's desire for enterprising sex, Karen and Vivian decided on an unusual form of foreplay. Karen laid prone facing the surface of the padded floor of the stage with her arms outstretched. Vivian directed Jerry to engage in an anilingus play while similarly prone on the floor. Finally, Vivian joined the pair in similar stance facing Jerry's anus and proceeded to rim his butt hole. The novelty of the unusual mutual ass licking activity was sufficiently erotic for Jerry to become ready for his second coitus with Angela in as brief as time possible.

In the aftermath, Vickie and Scarlett, as they were overseeing the contest were able to determine that Jerry Aceti's 'pit stop' was of the shortest duration amongst all the male participants. Subsequently that knowledge bolstered Jerry's ego as in his mind it confirmed that he was THE STUD.

In any case, as Jerry approached Angela for the second coitus, he found Angela lying prone, just like Karen and for that matter Vivian had been during the 'pit stop' interlude. Angela clearly was not inviting an anilingus activity but had placed herself for a 'flatiron' sexual position. Jerry hovered over her back and deftly using one hand snuck his penis into her vagina. It was a snug fit and produced a most delightful orgasm for Angela as well as a quick climax for Jerry Aceti.

Meanwhile, as Jerry Aceti was being tended to by Angela for the second time, Vivian and Karen were working on Joe Mulherjee the next gentleman scheduled to do Angela. Mulherjee was a franchise owner and operator of three seven/eleven convenience stores in the Dallas-Forth Worth area. Joe was the only TLR member of east Indian descent. As a result, he was in high demand amongst the ladies of the TLR seeking variety in their sexual journey.

Since the task at hand for Karen and Vivian was strictly confined to foreplay, they had to be cautious not to have Joe get too excited. His reputation rivaled that of Larry Grant for producing quick ejaculations after a minimum amount of foreplay. That being case, Karen and Vivian enacted a teasing sexual activity that would excite but should not entice a climax. They directed Mulherjee to stand up on his feet between them. Vivian faced him and embraced him to forge a skin to skin adhesion. Thereupon Vivian caused her body, especially her magnificently lovely breasts to brush against his chest. At the same time, she was raining kisses and nips on his neck and left ear.

For her part Karen was standing behind Mulherjee and embraced his back. Like Vivian, Karen was moving her body to make effective use of her boobs rubbing against his back to producing an exhilarating erotic stimulation of his nerves. She was also raining kiss and nips on his neck and right ear. Each woman judiciously avoided touching his penis for fear he would immediately ejaculate upon manual contact. Indeed, Joe Mulherjee was fully aroused and was agitating. He kept a wary eye on Angela and Aceti fully eager to get at our schoolteacher competitor for his turn.

Once Jerry Aceti was finished with Angela and was leaving the stage, Mulherjee stopped Vivian and Karen from further foreplay. He immediately approached Angela. The latter had no sooner turned over from her prone position that Joe Mulherjee pounced on her. He immediately positioned himself to start a sixty-nine oral sex activity. Although Angela was startled by Mulherjee's abrupt initiation of the oral sex, she nevertheless handled her part with aplomb. With her superior skill in fellatio, she had a mouthful of cum seemingly in no time at all. She even succumbed to a mini orgasm as a result of Mulherjee's muff dive despite what in her mind was a mediocre performance on his part.

For his part, the sixty-nine oral sex certainly caused Joe Mulherjee to have ejaculated. Nonetheless, he remained in an agitated state as he felt he had experienced great foreplay but not a satisfactory completely fulfilled sexual intercourse. His mind demanded more sex, but his cock was depleted, spent. Accordingly, he was thankful that the contest required a second tryst with Angela, before she would engage with another cock. Joe Mulherjee surely needed that second go around with Angela to be completely satisfied with his part in this TLR sex contest.

During the 'pit stop', Karen and Vivian were up to the task of effectively preparing Joe Mulherjee for his second sexual contact with Angela Peterson née Black. Without even asking they realized that Mulherjee would eschew any food or drink during this 'pit stop' intermission. Accordingly, Karen sat upright with her lower limbs spread as wide apart as possible. Joe then nestled in between Karen's outstretched legs with his rump in contact with her vulva. His head was comfortably resting on the cleavage of her breasts. Karen was content to fondle his hair and erotically caress his ears.

For her part, Vivian set up her position between Joe's lower limbs. At first Vivian used her hands to gently caress and massage his cock and balls. Aware that he might experience raw pain if she became too aggressive in her sexual administration so soon after his ejaculation, she paid close attention to his reactions. As soon as Vivian detected he was not shirking from her sexual touching, she bent down to cautiously tried some tentative licks of her tongue on his cockhead.

Joe Mulherjee reacted by emitting an agonizing moan. Taking that reaction as a signal that his stamina was returning, and ready to engage in some orthodox sexual congress, Vivian smiled. She took his cock into her mouth to administer three full deep throat plunges on his rod. She could sense that his cock had hardened appreciatively in her mouth during that oral sex. Then, Vivian mounted him and impaled herself on his cock. That was not an easy feat considering that between her thighs were the thighs of both of his and Karen's.

After three full plunges on Joe's cock, Vivian could discern that he was fully aroused and could reach his climax relatively shortly. With a new wide smile of contentment, she dismounted and declared, "OK, my sweet solid stud muffin! I can tell you're ready to pleasure my best friend Angela like she's never been pleasured before. So go get her tiger! Fuck her! Make her happy that she is a woman!"

After Joe had left to fulfill his second sexual intercourse with Angela, Karen saddled up to Vivian and asked, "Do you really think that after this forthcoming sex between Angela and Joe Mulherjee that there is any possibility that Angela would deem the resultant sex to be the best in her life? You seemed to imply that to him."

Vivian replied, "On the contrary, considering some of the sexual adventures Angela has confided in me, and not to mention the terrific sex she and I have had together, I'm absolutely certain that Angela will not remember this episode with him as anything beyond the numerous forgettable sexual incidents she has actually experienced. Mind you, if she does win this contest and obtain her TLR body chain belt as a result, she might remember that Joe Mulherjee was a factor, but otherwise there would be no other significance in her life other than the fact that she had had sex with him."

Karen was a little shocked by Vivian's brutal assessment of the true nature of what had transpired, she had to ask, "If that's the case as you say, then why did you respond the way you did. The inference you implied was that if he was even mediocre in sex with her, she would cherish their sex above others, which she had engaged in.

Vivian replied, "I guess it now comes naturally from my sex education..."

Karen interrupted, "Sex education? What sex education? You mean to say that you went to school to learn how to be a slut and a whore?"

Vivian knew Karen was teasing so she didn't take any offense. She replied, "No silly. It's just that before I lost my virginity, I came down with a case of mononucleosis and was out of commission for about eight months. My sister, Erica had to take care of me in my convalescence. She took the opportunity to impart me with their views on sex. It was, actually it still is, her contention that a male ego is fragile. It is imperative for the woman to complement her lover du jour of his sexual prowess. If you don't the ensuing sex will deteriorate. You must always assert you had cum even when you didn't."

Karen snorted and replied, "Oh brother! Ain't that the truth."

The next scheduled gentleman for Angela was Jed Baxter. As he got onto Stage Three. Vivian couldn't help commenting, "My! MY Jed! Fancy meeting you again! Twice in one day. How can I be so lucky. I could so get used to this! It's almost like I was living in Chicago again."

Jed was nonplussed by Vivian's greeting as he believed that she had clearly moved on with her life. It seemed like she was settled in a good place with her life in Estonia. And yet she was giving out signals that she wouldn't mind resuming their old affair. He suddenly realized he was tempted. She was as enchanting as ever. He certainly was truthful when he had advised her that she was the only woman whom he had seriously contemplated on leaving his wife and living with her.

With those thoughts in her mind, he replied cautiously, "I thought you were happy with your life in Estonia and are quite settled there."

Hearing that, Vivian was wondering if he was suggesting a hint there. Notwithstanding his earlier assertion he was satisfied with his marital sex life, he might be indicating he would be open to an occasional tryst whenever she happened to be in the United States. After all, he knew Erica lived in Chicago and that she was in the habit of visiting her twice a year. It also dawned on her, that notwithstanding her hopes of a successful affair with Raimond Kruuse back in Tallinn, she would obviously love some occasional trysts with Jed. Their lovemaking in the past certainly was hot, and earlier this afternoon was no exception.

With these thoughts circulating through her mind, and as they were both standing up Vivian started tentatively fondling manually Jed's cock and balls. With her other hand she drew him closer so that she could massage his body by causing her delectable ample bosom to travel along his hairy chest. Sensing the chemistry that was in play between Jed and Vivian, Karen decided not to join in with her ostensibly assigned duty to help prep Jed Baxter for his first coitus with Angela. Instead, she was content to sip a glass of wine while viewing the interaction between the two former lovers.

In addition to her manual stimulation of his cock and balls, Vivian was relentlessly kissing Jed on his neck and ears. She remembered that the first time she had met him on the occasion of the rehearsal dinner of Angela's wedding, she had to take the initiative to forcefully bring about their one night stand that weekend.

Accordingly, she whispered in her sultriest husky voice a reply to his seemingly innocuous observation, "Oh yes Jed, it is quite true I'm happy and content living in Tallinn. But as I told you I do visit my sister and her family in Chicago twice a year. Once now, at this time of the year and once in November during the Thanksgiving holiday. As I understand from your earlier revelation, that should we get together for an occasional unobtrusive rendezvous, which I confess is my now fervent desire, it should not upset the serendipity of your felicitous marriage. Pun intended by the way."

Although being suitably aroused by Vivian's manipulations, Jed could not refrain from outright laughing at Vivian's flowery phraseology. Aside from the hot sex, that characteristic of hers for witty banter was probably why he found her the most irresistible female he had ever encountered, his wife Felicia not excluded. He replied in similar fashion, "Provided that our trysts are truly clandestine, I also confess that this would be a strong desire on my part as well.

"By the way my dear Vivian, I want to assure you that the reason I would wish for our future engagements to be secretive has nothing to do with my trying to preserve the sanctity of my marriage. It's just that if our affair were to be exposed, the fallout would be nasty and ugly, something I would rather avoid than endure. After the affair with Vera had ended, Felicia promised she would not retain her private investigator to keep tabs on my behavior. However, if Felicia were to suspect that I had not been as attentive sexually to her as she would deem I ought to be. Well then, I'm pretty sure that she hasn't lost the private investigator's number. Accordingly, you can understand the need for us to be cautious."

In subsequently recalling this particular conversation, Vivian was struck by two incongruities of the situation. First of all, Jed's speech was well thought out and logically articulated, but at the same time he was being aroused sexually by Vivian's foreplay. And her sexual enticements were adequate enough to harden his cock to coitus readiness. Obviously, parodying a famous cliché, Jed Baxter could walk and chew gum at the same time.

The second thing was that earlier that day, he had professed to her in essence that his marriage to Felicia was the be all and the end all that he would ever want it to be. His wife was no longer frigid, a previous obstacle to the unfettered happiness in their marriage. He was even able to slough off his extramarital sex, which he had dallied in, as amounting to being nothing more than inconsequential. In other words, the cliché line used by all unrepentant adulterers was: 'It was just sex, it meant nothing.'

However, as Vivian saw it, Jed was agreeing to something more than just casual extramarital sex. It was a no holds bar sexual affair, that would engage their emotions to the fullest. The fact, given the exigencies of their vast distance between their normal residences, it necessitated infrequent encounters. Paradoxically, that fact alone augmented the intoxicating allure of their anticipated affair.

In any case, Vivian had lost her train of thought as her hand job was producing the inevitable result of hardening his cock. Her own passion had aroused to the point that she could no longer continue her foreplay manipulations. She was so aroused that she was on the verge of tackling Jed Baxter then and there to satisfy her carnal lusts. Thus, to prevent this indiscretion, and seeing that Mulherjee was leaving the stage, Vivian had the forbearance to whisper into Jed's ear, "Angela is free now. Go fuck her silly. Help her win this damned contest and the damned TLR body chain belt. She surely wants it."

When Jed had disengaged from Vivian, Joe Mulherjee had indeed quickly finished sex à la standard missionary position with Angela and was long gone.

Angela was standing straight up on her feet as Jed approached her. When they faced each other, wordlessly Angela locked her arms on the back of his neck. She then hopped up on aboard his body wrapping her legs around him. He supported her with his hands holding on to her buttocks upright so that she would not slip off him. She then used one of her hands to insert his penis into her vagina to commence an esoteric sexual intercourse. He proceeded to rock her ass cheeks to affect a very strenuous copulation.

As Vivian was watching this, she felt a little envy. She knew that with her height and weight there would be few if any men she had, and possibly would ever encounter who would be strong enough to handle her in this position. Her husband Eino Tarvas was the strongest man she knew, but he never even contemplated carrying her across the threshold after they had been officially married.

In addition, he had lamented, although jocularly, that with his first wife Dagi, being as sickly as she was, the two of them could not enter the famous wife carrying event where the world championships are held in Finland and frequently won by an Estonian couple. As for Vivian, although Eino could certainly carry her, but her weight would surely slow him down and preclude them from being serious contenders.

Jed ejaculated in due course and returned to Vivian and Karen for his 'pit stop' respite. As Karen was fetching a glass of wine, Jed said to Vivian, "On Monday, call my office and ask for Loretta, at extension number 101. She's my personal secretary/assistant. I'll instruct her to provide you with my current personal contact number and email address. You can provide her with yours in return."

When Karen came back to hand the wine to Jed who was sitting cross legged, Vivian said, "Since Karen and I are supposed to revive you to do Angela again, perhaps a show by Karen and me will do the trick."

During the time Jed was engaged in his standing sex with Angela, Vivian and Karen came to an agreement on how to proceed with Jed for the 'pit stop' intermission. Pursuant to the agreement, Karen laid flat on her back in a strategic place in front of Jed. Vivian thereupon got on top of the supine Karen and they both commenced a mutual sixty-nine oral sexual activity. As their bodies were situated perpendicular and quite close to the sitting cross- legged upright Jed Baxter, his cock was in easy reach for Vivian. Thus, while tongue licking Karen's sex, Vivian took the opportunity to idly stroke Jed's penis to full erection size. Karen and Vivian exhibited a very passionate mutual cunnilingus performance such that in conjunction with Vivian's titillating hand job, Jed was ready for his second sex with Angela.