Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the interval of the 'pit stop', Angela had gathered two bowls of bite size fruit. They included pieces of strawberries, bananas, pineapple, cantaloupe, and honey dew melons. Each piece of fruit was pierced with a wooden toothpick for convenient handling. Angela had in mind to exercise in a form of exotic tantric sex.

Once Jed arrived, Angela directed him to sit cross-legged in a yoga/pretzel-style. Thereupon, Angela arranged the bowls of fruit beside each of his thighs. Then she sat on Jed's lap facing him. She wrapped her legs around him and hugged him making sure to squish her double 'D' tits tightly to his chest producing thereby the inherent erotic pleasure.

Rather than thrusting, they were rocking their hips together to establish a thrill producing intensity. Their mutual movements were accompanied by intense heavy breathing. Periodically, they took turns in reaching down to the appropriate bowl and feed their partner a piece of fruit. A subsequent kiss was bestowed after the fruit was consumed. Their serene intimacy was enhanced by piped in recorded music. Vickie had prepared a six hours long playlist consisting of suitable romantic melodies. At this particular juncture the audible music was Schubert's Serenade, a truly appropriate complement to their particularly intimate congress.

The deliberate languid pace eventually led to a very intense climax for each of them and was reached almost simultaneously. Neither one of them, though had a violent reaction as the feelings evoked by their orgasms was curiously tranquil. To Jed's mind his ejaculation didn't explode to splatter inside her vagina. Instead, his discharge of sperm into her pussy seemed to simply ooze gently to its destination like a small flowing stream. They collapsed and slumped towards each other resting their chins on their partner's shoulder blades. They simply panted as a result of their mental and physical exertions.

The sixth gentleman scheduled for Angela was Andre Bouchard who was a Canadian professional ice hockey athlete who played for the Montreal franchise of the NHL (National Hockey League). Since he hailed from the Province of Quebec, he was a huge favorite of the fans of the Montreal Canadiens. He was a slim lanky fellow and shorter than both Vivian and Karen. Because of the demands of his NHL career, he only attended in July and August, although occasionally he was able to partake an orgy in May or June depending on when his team had finished its season.

Both Karen and Vivian recognized that Angela's second tryst with Jed would prove to be longer in duration than what had been the norm with her previous partners. Consequently, considering the stimulating allure of their fellatio technique, they realized that Andre would most likely ejaculate before Jed was done with Angela should they orally stimulate his cock in the foreplay. So instead, they invited him to perform some cunnilingus on them. They reasoned that doing some vulva stimulation would still excite him sufficiently to successfully finish off Angela but would not cause him to ejaculate prematurely like a more intense fellatio would.

Andre accurately discerned the reasoning for the choice of foreplay selected by Karen and Vivian. He was actually flattered by the notion. In his mind he interpreted, the choice to mean that his sex appeal must be so enticing that neither one believed they could hold back on their natural desire to produce a perfect fellatio to its ultimate conclusion.

To set up the position for the double simultaneous cunnilingus activity, Karen and Vivian had placed their bodies parallel to each other in opposite directions but aligned their vulvae in sync. That way, Andre by resting on his knees and calves between the two women, could interchangeably switch from one woman's vulva to the other one. The way he placed himself on the floor of the stage between the two women meant that when he was tongue lapping Vivian, he was licking from the top of her slit down to the perineum. On the other hand, with Karen his natural directional method would be first to lick her vaginal opening and move upwards towards her clitoris.

With their ongoing without letup sexual activity in acting as Angela's helpers, the sexual smell for each woman was potent. Vivian's was a tad stronger than that of Karen. Andre Bouchard was a man who appreciated the sexual smell emanating from the vulva of a fully aroused woman. The varying scents from Karen and Vivian brought about double the normal pleasure he derived from a typical muff dive. Inhaling the intoxicating sexual fumes caused Andre to become lighthearted and to experience quite a heady feeling. Andre started to dread that perhaps the ladies had miscalculated, since he could sense he was on the cusp of his climax.

Fortunately, before that disaster could occur, Jed had finished with Angela and was ambling off the stage. As Angela disengaged, she noticed Andre madly scrambling towards. She stood up and then bent down touching her hands on the floor. She had in her mind to try a wheelbarrow position. It should work out fine as she could sense from the way he was acting he was about ready to ejaculate. She surmised that Karen and Vivian must have overindulged in their prepping of him. In any case, the strenuous workout on her partner's part, she expected the position demanded should be easily overcome.

As soon as Andre arrived, Angela directed him to pick her up by the pelvis, while the palms of her hands were firmly planted on the surface of the floor of the stage. She secured her position by gripping tight against his waist with her thighs and holding steadfast throughout their sexual congress by crossing her feet and ankles together behind his back. He also assisted in the maintenance of her position by clutching onto her stomach, thereby upholding her body. The beauty of this male-dominant sex position was that it allowed for deeper penetration to the delight of both of them. That alone was worth the arduous effort required to reach a mutual satisfactory climax. When he pumped his last load of cum into her vagina, Andre simply released his hold of her hips. Angela unceremoniously dropped to the floor landing on her knees with a soft muted thud. They were both perspiring copiously from their strenuous exercise.

As Andre staggered back to Karen and Vivian for his 'pit stop' respite, he latter two took note of his exhaustion. Together they decided to use essentially the same procedure as they utilized for Peter Crawley's 'pit stop'. Accordingly, after allowing him to down a glass of wine they directed Andre to lie flat on his back. They procured two bowls of fruit; this time it was pieces of cantaloupe and strawberries. They each snuggled onto his body on either side of him. And took turns on feeding him pieces of fruit within their reach. They were further stimulating him with hand massages and caresses of his chest coupled with occasional brushing of his penis with the palms of their hands. They also took turns in using their breasts to rub against his chest. Their gentle touchings of his body succeeded in getting him fully relaxed. Karen ended the 'pit stop' revival by administering five full deep throat plunges on his cock.

And so Andre was thoroughly refreshed and ready for his second coitus with the delectable Angela Peterson. As he got up to go to Angela, Vivian slapped his buttocks and encouraged, "Go get her tiger! Make her happy. Make her glad she's a woman!"

Once out of earshot, Karen complained, "Can't you be less lame in your exhortations to Angela's partners."

Vivian merely retorted, "So compose one better for me to use."

"I will! In fact, I'll do the honors as we prep the next gentleman."

As Andre was approaching her, Angela decided that in light of the exhaustive first go around with Andre, that a more relaxed sexual position would be in order. So, during the 'pit stop' intermission she had a member of the TLR staff fetch a couple of extra pillows. She directed Andre to sit up with his legs outstretched but slightly bent. She placed the pillows behind his back. Then she straddled his waist, keeping her feet flat on the floor. Angela then bent her knees to lower herself onto him. Using one hand she directed his penis into her vagina to affect the penetration.

Just by pressing on the balls of her feet and releasing, Angela was able to raise and lower herself onto Andre's shaft as slowly or as quickly as she pleased. The beauty of this position from Angela's point of view was that she was in control, but it maintained plenty of intimacy. She noted that their lovemaking sequences were similar in practice as if a stationary dildo was being used as a masturbatory tool; something to rub and stimulate her clitoris with and against. But needless to say a real live honest to goodness penis was much more preferable to a dildo.

As for Andre he was satisfied as well. From his point of view, it was a rarity to have sex wherein he was not in charge of the action. In this position he had the rare pleasure of witnessing his love partner, Angela doing all the work and displaying her passion. It was like watching a porno movie only he was in it! He was a happy camper after he ejaculated and left the stage.

The penultimate male partner for Angela in the contest was Henry Morgan, an independent trucker, from St Louis, MO. In appearance he resembled the stereotypical burly heavyset trucker as portrayed in movies and television. He had always wanted to be a truck driver as he loved traveling and seeing all the different parts of the United States. So, he eschewed college and enrolled in a commercial truck training course and became a truck driver.

He had a wild girlfriend while in high school, but he lost in touch with her as she went to college attending the University of Iowa. About ten years later he saw her again in a stripper bar in St Louis where she was employed as a pole dancer/stripper. He subsequently had a one night stand with her and from her learned about the TLR. She was not a member but a co-worker at the stripper bar was and through that source he became a member.

Morgan was completely happy with his TLR membership, since he had no desire to marry and or have children. He wasn't even interested in a co habitation relationship. His main love was to just meet different people all over the country mostly in bars, and in indulging in one night stands. As a young man he was a rabid fan of the late great basketball superstar Wilt Chamberlain. Setting aside the multitudinous basketball records accomplished by Mr Chamberlain during his fabulous playing career, there were two anecdotes about him, which Henry Morgan truly relished.

In an interview, Mr Chamberlain claimed that a fan in France, wrote to him a laudatory appreciation letter. The fan had addressed the envelope simply as: "Wilt Chamberlain, U. S. A.". The amazing thing was that he received the letter, as the US postal service was cognizant of his exact address in order to effect delivery. Mr Chamberlain quipped in that interview, that it drew his attention as to how famous he must be for the US postal service to able to deliver that letter despite such an inadequate address.

The other anecdote was Mr Chamberlain's claim in a book that he authored, of having slept with 20,000 different women in the forty years that he had been sexually active. That claim of course had been met with great deal of skepticism, as it means that, by doing the math, he would have had to have slept (i.e. fucked) at an average of about 1.4 women per day, every day for the forty years. A dubious claim to be sure.

Now Henry Morgan like others doubted Chamberlain's claim, but there's no denying that he must have had sex with lots of women. After all NBA players are being constantly inundated by camp followers after each game who would dearly love to participate in a one night stand. And of course, given Chamberlain's stature, it would be a dream come true for each and every one of those women to have just one night with him or even just one sexual intercourse if the whole night was not possible.

Despite that, 20,000 different women does seem to be an impossible figure. But what about one tenth of that? Why two thousand different women in forty years doesn't seem impossible. It certainly is an impressive figure in of itself. It does average to fifty different women a year in a forty year period which is little over five women per month. To Morgan that seems like that was what Chamberlain had in mind and that he just had simply misspoken. Now the thing was, that obviously he would never be as famous as his hero, but he was in a position to emulate him as to the quantity of sexual encounters. To fuck two thousand different women was certainly doable in Morgan's mind.

Why in this contest alone he was having sex with five women: Monica Zajkowska in the first round elimination section; Hope Chalmers in the second elimination segment; and in this round it would be Angela Peterson, Vivian Laaning and Karen Schlagel. Although he wasn't going to enjoy a climax with Vivian nor Karen, still it would be misleading not to count them. After all they are totally naked together and sexually stimulating each other.

That is the rational why Henry Morgan remained a member of the TLR in good standing for almost twenty years, faithfully attending his quota lot of four orgies per year. His main goal in life was to emulate his admired hero at least in the sex department. Notwithstanding, the relatively substantial number of TLR members who seem to be permanent fixtures in the membership rolls, there is a natural flux of turnover of new members. Given TLR's prominence as the premier swingers sex club in the United States there had never been a shortage of potential new members to replace the members who would drop out of the club.

Because of the constant influx of new member applicants, it usually took a year to eighteen months before a new applicant to the club would become a full time member. With the addition of new members always present in each and every orgy, Henry Morgan was easily able to fulfill his personal set quota of fifty different women to fuck per year, just by regularly attending the four TLR orgies allotted to him. And this number was augmented by his normal one night stands he occasionally enjoyed during the course of his job of trucking on the highways and byways of the American roads.

Indeed, in his twentieth year since he had started tracking the number of different women, he had enjoyed sex with, he was already well over the thousand mark of different women he had had sex with. This particular evening was especially a pleasure for him to contemplate. The indicated five women who he was partners to in the contest were all veteran TLR members who had been previously missed by him. It was happenstance with four of them, but to have missed Karen Schlagel was almost an intriguing conundrum. He knew for a fact that she had been present in quite a few of the orgies he had participated in but for some reason or the other they had not connected. Most likely the high demand for sex that Karen enjoyed precluded their assignation.

That was obviously going to change that evening, and as a result, he was already super excited upon mounting Stage Three. As Vivian and Karen could both discern Henry's obvious ebullience, so without any overt communication between them, they collectively opted to do a very perfunctory foreplay to prepare Henry Morgan for his first coitus with Angela. Accordingly, they stood side by side with Henry to simply manually caress his body with occasionally touching his penis to apply a couple of hand strokes.

With Henry's mindset, he was not dismayed by experiencing what arguably was rather a tame lukewarm foreplay. Although not really consciously aware of it, he was overly attractive to the Dallas lawyer, despite her being a decade senior to him. He took advantage of the situation by concentrating on manhandling Karen's tits and nipples.

An indifferent witness might be surprised by his choice of preference since objectively Vivian's double 'D' cup size breasts would be deemed more alluring that Karen's 'C' cup size boobs. But such notion discounts the truism that the femininity of a women's breast is by definition alluring to every straight man especially of the woman he's enchanted with. As a result, both Karen and Vivian realized that Henry had a hard on for (pun intended) Karen, and that they would need to take advantage of this attraction during the 'pit stop' interlude.

In any case, Henry Morgan was sufficiently aroused for his first intercourse with Angela, who could sense that as she saw him approaching her. She then suspected that she had to tamp down his excitement if she wanted some satisfactory enjoyment to this first tryst with him. Accordingly, she directed him to lie down on his back with his legs bent in a forty-five degree angle.

Thereupon, she knelt on top of him. After initiating penetration, Angela commenced their copulation by pushing off his chest and sliding up and down along his thighs. She relieved some of the pressure of her weight from his pelvis by leaning back and supporting herself on his thighs. By being the dominant in this sex position, she delayed his ejaculation in order to intensify her orgasm. When Henry finally did reach his climax, so did Angela.

Angela had lost count of many orgasms she had reached by this time. Suffice it to say, that as an enthusiastic gourmand of sexual activity this marathon sexual contest satisfied all her sexual desires. Although, she was by now thoroughly exhausted, still she was eager for more. She felt like she could have fucked all night.

At the ensuing 'pit stop' sensing that Henry Morgan had a lust for Karen, the girls knew that they could make short work of getting him ready for his second tryst with Angela. There was no food or drink for Henry Morgan. The girls had him lie down flat on his back, so that Karen could climb on top of him. To his delight and joy, she presented her pussy for some tongue action. Vivian for her part, lying on her side performed an exhilarating exquisite blow hob. All three of them were cognizant of the danger that he could cum without warning to spoil things. However, they relied on their instincts that they would be able to stop in time.

Luckily, right at the point where Morgan was on the verge of climaxing, that Vivian and Karen stopped in time, and shooed him off to Angela. As it was, Henry Morgan's 'pit stop' interlude was the shortest in duration except for the one by Jerry Aceti. As he rushed to where Angela was located, he could see she was immediately ready for him. She was lying on your back to invite Henry to straddler her for a 'cowboy' positioned sexual intercourse. Then he gently inserted his very hard penis through the tight opening created by Angela's semi-closed legs positioned between his thighs. The tightness increased the intensity of the penetration.

The intensity of their passion resulted in a very brief coitus. They were both climaxing it seemed like in no time flat. In fact, it was certainly the shortest lasting second coitus and shorter than most of the first sexual intercourses of the contest. It was emblematic of Angela's huge lead and subsequent victory in the contest.

Angela's last partner in the contest was Walter Ruffing and pursuant to the luck of the draw was also her partner in the second elimination segment of the contest. Since Morgan's second coitus with Angela was so brief, Vivian and Karen didn't have much time to prep Walter. They each took turns in sucking his cock a couple of times, and that was it before he was off to fuck Angela for the first copulation.

Angela was lying on her side and directed Walter to lie behind her and spoon her. As Angela brought her knees slightly up, he was able to enter her vagina from behind. This sex position allowed for more skin-to-skin contact, increasing mutual stimulation. Walter placed his hands on Angela's shoulders which increased the intensity and deepness of his thrusts. The resultant mutual orgasms were as good as it gets.