Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foreplay of 'pit stop' interlude for Walter was similar in the fashion rendered to Peter Crawley and Andre Bouchard. After his stamina was properly fortified, Walter returned to Angela. She directed him to sit up. She then backed herself into his lap to spoon each other while in the sitting position. She tightened her vaginal muscles keeping him hard while at the same time stimulating her clitoris.

The audience watching Angela were well aware that this was the last sexual intercourse for her, and that she was cruising towards an easy victory. Monica was having her first tryst with her sixth partner, Mark Templeton, while Ursula's fifth partner, Sam Stosur was being tended to in a 'pit stop'. The audience jumped to their feet and were continuously cheering and applauding in the manner of spectators viewing athletic foot races or swimming contests as the athletes were approaching the finish line.

When Walter raised his hand signifying his climax reached, the audience started chanting Angela's name. Vickie Vargas stopped the piped in music and switched to a recorded version of Rocky's Theme. Angela with arms upraised acknowledged the audience's cheering. Vivian and Karen also waved to the audience with their fingers formed in a "V" for victory.

Monica Zajkowska finished her coitus with Mark Templeton but was too exhausted to continue. Likewise, Ursula Lorenz didn't have the heart to continue especially being aware that the contest was over.