Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 28

Story Info
group sex at the Swissôtel Tallinn.
7.4k words
5
1.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Accordingly, once they were in the suite, they each instructed their respective partner to make drinks while they, meaning the women would get ready for the 'party*' (*air quotes by both of the women). What constituted in getting ready for the party, was that each women undressed completely and duly hung up their dresses in the spacious closets. They thereupon got on the king-size bed sitting upright side by side with their backs against the pillows propped against the headboard. They held out their hands to accept their drink which was vodka on ice and took a sip.

The men were still fully dressed. The visage of the glorious naked beauty of Natasha and Vivian compelled them to stop doing anything and to just continue to gaze fondly at their female companions. Since each man was familiar with the pulchritude of their own partner, each of them concentrated on marveling the sexy allure of the other woman.

To heighten the arousal of their lovers each woman reached out to fondle, caress, massage and squeeze the nearest boob of their neighbor. With their free hand they were seen frigging their own clitoris. Vivian had throughout her life disparaged her beauty since Erica, her sister, was undeniably much prettier. However, as she once told Jed Baxter that she was comfortable in her own skin, she was confident that she had plenty of physical sexual allure such that she would never lack for male admirers. Certainly, Boris Varennikov seemed suitably attracted to her.

In fact, Boris really could not take his eyes off her. Vivian had the kind of sexual beauty he found irresistible. Awareness of his regard for her tended to make Vivian appreciate him more than she had anticipated. Boris was heavy set man which made him more appealable to her.

Given her own height (6'1" or 185 cm) and current weight (220 lbs or 99.8 kg) she was uncomfortable with men who were of lesser stature than her. In lovemaking she desired to be dominated by her male partner. She always loved the dominance and certain self-assuredness exhibited by her most important lovers: i.e. Raimond Tralla; Eino Tarvas; Jed Baxter; and even Sam Crawford while she was unaware of the latter's criminality. Boris by his physical appearance alone, fit that profile and she couldn't wait to play with his cock.

As Boris continued his attention to Vivian, he obviously noticed her tattoos plus the TLR body chain belt somewhat similar to that worn by Natasha. She also wore some anklets. He asked Natasha if she could ask Vivian for an explanation. Since Natasha was intrigued herself by Vivian's tats, she quickly relayed Boris' request.

Vivian answered, "My tattoos commemorate a particularly memorable gangbang I indulged in while I was in college. I 'entertained*' (*air quote) twenty-five men in a twenty-four period. My twenty-four tats represent twenty-fours of the duration of my private orgy. The twelve tats on my right thigh are miniature replicas of the German flag while the tats on my left thigh are replicas of the Estonian flag.

"I have Estonian blood through my father, who had Estonian parents. I have German blood through my mother, who emigrated to the United States from West Germany while she was eighteen years old. My tats, then represent both my ancestry and my one over the top sexual achievement I had accomplished. I can give more details later, but for now I'm getting impatient for some action. Raimond and I don't have all night. We actually have to go to work tomorrow morning.

Natasha dutifully communicated Vivian's answer to Boris, as Vivian apprised Raimond of what had been going on. Then each of the women addressed their partner in their native language as follows: "We are your love slaves for tonight, and we will do anything and everything your heart desires. You can inter exchange us as often as you like. Only our mutual imagination will restrict the fun we can provide for you."

With that said, Raimond addressed Vivian saying, "I'm still enjoying my drink and as you can see, I'm still dressed. Why don't you and Natasha put on a show for us. That will allow Boris and I to finish our drink and get fully undressed before we join in."

Vivian related the request to Natasha who in turn advised Boris. The latter was in accord with Raimond's idea. Accordingly, both Vivian and Natasha downed the remainder of their straight vodka on the rocks drinks. They repositioned themselves sitting on the back of their folded calves upright facing each other. They commenced a most passionate kiss. In their minds the intensity of their kissing was remarkable considering that each considered herself essentially being primarily straight in sexual orientation.

Still, each had indulged in lesbian sex in the past and were not averse to it. Besides neither one displayed any revulsion while immediately acceding to Raimond's request. Thus, they expected the kissing would be pleasant, but they were definitely surprised at how deeply passionate their kissing proved to be. As a result, they matched each other emitting heartfelt groans and moans. Their male partners developed suitable erections just from watching the steamy action.

Natasha was the aggressor in their intense osculation. She overpowered Vivian as the latter leaned backwards. In reaction to Natasha's forceful action, Vivian automatically unfolded her legs, to end up lying flat on her back with her legs spread wide apart. Natasha moved into the valley formed by Vivian's spread apart thighs and remained resting on her knees and the back of her calves. Bending down Natasha tongue licked Vivian's clit. Simultaneously, she used her three fingers to digitally thrust in and out of Vivian's vagina.

As Natasha was bent down in a forty-five degree angle, her ass and vulva were protruding significantly providing a mouthwatering erotic display. The visage became too enticing and exciting for Raimond. He climbed onto the bed and hunched over was at first orally licking both her anus and clit. Soon his cock engorged to rock hard stiffness. Accordingly, he moved in closer and effected penetration of her vagina.

Meanwhile, Boris had climbed onto the bed and hovered over Vivian's head. He offered his cock for fellatio and Vivian joyfully took his cock in her mouth. The lesbian sex had been conducted at a languid pace such that when Natasha was vaginally penetrated and Vivian had Boris' cock in her mouth, both women became fully aroused and agitated. As a result, they both climaxed before the men ejaculated. When it was over Natasha and Vivian were panting heavily.

They disengaged, as the two men got off the bed. There was a mutual telepathic agreement amongst the four of them that the just competed sexual activity would not be the last one of the evening. Accordingly, the men fetched pairs of wine glasses along with bottles of wine from the minibar. Raimond set his bottle and the two glasses on the end table at the side of the bed next to the spacious closet. Boris set his bottle of wine and glasses on the end table at the other side of the bed next to the floor to ceiling windows. That way all four of them could enjoy the afterglow, sipping wine while sitting up with their backs against the pillows and the headboard.

Since there was not an understood common language available that each and every one of them could in a conversation simultaneously understand, they naturally paired off with their original partners. Thereby, Natasha and Boris were together speaking in Russian, while Raimond and Vivian were conversing in Estonian.

In that regard after taking her first sip of wine, Vivian said to Raimond, "That was just wonderful, but I sure as hell want more. In fact, I would want to fuck all night. Wouldn't you?"

Raimond had in fact taken his little blue pill at a convenient time in the restroom of the restaurant, so he was raring to go. However, he did caution, "All night Vivian? We both have work to go to in the morning as you know."

Vivian responded, "There is no full cabinet meeting scheduled with the Prime Minister tomorrow. I have only one minor meeting and two appointments, which can easily be handled by my undersecretary if not outright postponed. What about you?"

Raimond admitted, "Tomorrow is a very light day for me as well. There are no appointments only a staff meeting in the afternoon, which my undersecretary can oversee in my absence. After all he was the one who prepared the agenda for the meeting. So, for that matter I can be available to fuck all night."

"Great! Let me call Maria to alert her that we won't return as early as promised."

Thereupon, Vivian grabbed her cell phone which she had previously placed on the end table just in case Raimond's daughter had to make an emergency call to her. When Vivian finished the call, she was smiling broadly. She informed, "Maria volunteered to take Maia to school in the morning. So, we truly can fuck all night depending of course on the inclination and stamina of our younger partners".

Vivian informed Natasha of their ability to extend the party in the Swissôtel who greeted the information with a broad smile. Thereupon, Natasha advised the idea that Boris and she had agreed for what to do for the next scene of the party which would somewhat replicate the first with the female roles reversed. Vivian in turn conveyed the proposal to Raimond who did not object.

Implementing the plan suggested by Natasha and Boris, the former arranged her two bed pillows to the center of the headboard. Natasha then was sitting up with her back snuggled against the supporting pillows and the headboard. She arranged another pillow under her rump elevating it so that her vulva and anus were easily accessible. Natasha then lifted her legs up in the air. She folded them back towards herself, clutching the back of her knees with her elbows to lessen the strain of holding her legs up in such an awkward position.

Vivian then having approached Natasha and laid prone flat on her stomach with her hips slightly raised. Her head was also raised to apply her tongue on Natasha's anus and vulva. Once Vivian made contact with her genitalia, Natasha maintained her hold on her right leg, but swung her left leg over to allow the heel of the foot to rest on Vivian's back. Natasha let out a huge sigh as Vivian was concentrated more on licking Natasha's butt hole than her clitoris. To encourage her partner, Natasha was idly, seemingly mindlessly stroking Vivian's hair.

Boris then lunged over the prone positioned Vivian to penetrate her vagina. He was holding himself up with the palms of his hands planted firmly on the surface of the bed mattress. His knees were placed on either side of Vivian's closely held legs. Consequently, this sex position created a snug fit. As a result, Boris' penis seemed larger to Vivian than she had imagined or recalled from her previous blow job with him.

With Natasha's heel of her left foot resting on Vivian's shoulder blade, her foot was easily within reach of Boris. So, as he was conducting shallow thrusts in and out of Vivian's vagina, Boris took the opportunity to simultaneously suck on Natasha's toes. The latter squeaked when she became aware of this unexpected, but nevertheless thrilling stimulation of her foot. The sensuousness delivered to Natasha was made more exciting as Boris alternated from taking all toes at once onto his mouth to sucking each toe individually in turn.

To complete the scene, Raimond approached Natasha from her right side where she was maintaining the bent upright position of her leg. He positioned himself upright within the vicinity of Natasha's mouth. In that way, by turning her head and slightly tilting it towards Raimond's cock, Natasha was able to take it in her mouth. In her position, Natasha was restricted from complete freedom of movement. Consequently, the pace of her fellatio was slow and deliberate.

The relentless oral stimulation of his cock, allowed for the steady incremental buildup of sperm in Raimond's testes to achieve its maximum limit. Thus, when he ejaculated into Natasha's mouth, he produced a prodigious amount of cum. Natasha was able to manage to swallow most of the discharge. Nevertheless, she could not contain it all in her mouth and some of the sperm oozed out to spill on her lips and onto her chin. Ever the gentleman, when Raimond was done and his cock was released from her mouth, he repositioned himself to lick off the resultant cum on her face. He finished his self imposed task by kissing her.

Meanwhile, Vivian was thoroughly enjoying administering a thorough ass licking of Natasha's bum hole. She had always enjoyed performing anilingus on her partners especially on the men. There were two main reasons why she genuinely relished performing this oral sex act. First of all, since she enjoyed receiving this stimulation from her partners, she felt it would be churlish of her not to reciprocate.

More importantly to Vivian, though, her pleasure in performing anilingus had to be attributed to her belief that a vast majority of women abhor this kind of sexual activity. She even believed that even a significant number of female porn stars would refuse to do it. She also believed that paradoxically that it was axiomatic that everyone, male or female would derive pleasure from having their anus orally stimulated. That train of thought led her to consider herself to be the sexiest woman extant. This notion provided for her more satisfaction than reveling on her significant non sexual accomplishments.

In this case she could sense that Natasha was thrilled in enjoying the oral stimulation of her bum hole. For one thing, Natasha's anus gaped noticeably signaling a truly objective positive reaction to her tongue action. That realization in return augmented the extensional joy she experienced from Boris' cock screwing her cunt. The combination of both separate forms of sexual titillation, resulted in Vivian experiencing a most exquisite orgasm at about the same time as Boris was pumping load after load of cum into her cunt.

Once Boris ceased his ejaculation and Natasha had, positively from Vivian's point of view gone limp from her anilingus activity, she flipped over to her left and to lie flat on her back beside the supine Natasha. Boris like Raimond was not squeamish about licking up, tasting and playing with his own ejaculate. He slurped up Vivian's cream pie lodged on her labia and covered on her flag tattoos of her upper thighs. Then he placed his mouth over Vivian's vaginal opening and sucked up any sperm that was susceptible to being dislodged. To finish off the denouement of his copulation of Vivian, he moved to hover over Vivian's mouth who dutifully opened her oral cavity to receive the flow of sperm from Boris. They ended up ingesting Boris' sperm with a cum swapping kiss.

In the ensuing afterglow recess, as they all took another quaff of wine, the women carried on the main conversation. They rehashed what they had enjoyed in the just completed foursome and exchanged other pleasantries. They also proceeded to plan on the next scenes. After agreement they each conveyed their desires to their partners.

The next two scenes were essentially the same with the difference being each woman took turns in being doubly penetrated by the men. Accordingly, in the next instance Raimond laid flat on his back as Natasha was facing him and directed his penis into her vagina. Boris Varennikov thereupon slid behind to penetrate Natasha's anus. There was a narrow opening for Vivian to squeeze in, to do some ass licking Boris and his balls as well as apply her tongue on a portion of Raimond's cock.

The subsequent scene was the same in design; the difference being that Boris laid flat on his back. Vivian with her back to him was on top of him to receive his penis in her anus. Raimond held up her legs as he was thrusting his cock in her vagina. Natasha then was behind Raimond providing oral stimulation wherever she could, mostly tonguing Raimond's butt hole.

During the afterglow, agreement was reached by all, that after the double penetration of Vivian they would do one more scene before calling it a night. Raimond in the previous rest period had retired to the bathroom to surreptitiously take another little blue (aka Viagra), so he felt he was good for the one more proposed round.

For this final round both women were lying on their backs side by side. This time they were with their own partner. They raised their legs to resting on each of their partner's shoulders. As a result, this sex position had the beneficial result for the women in that it narrowed the vagina and both men were able to stimulate their partner's 'G' spot. The ensuing climaxes were quite satisfactory for each and every one of them. It was a fitting end for a fantastic night of sex. The four of them slept together side by side in pairs by their established partnership.

They awakened more or less simultaneously. At first, they each kissed with their own partner. As they parted their good morning kissing, Natasha directed Boris to reposition himself lying on his back parallel to Raimond but in opposite direction. Thereupon, Natasha went for Raimond's cock and took it in her mouth. She turned her body to position her vulva over and above Boris' face to enable him to perform an upside down muff dive on her.

In turn Vivian took Boris' cock in her mouth to provide a blow job. She swung her body around to position her vulva over and above the face of the supine Raimond. The net result was a human heterosexual rectangle of sex. When Raimond and Boris duly ejaculated, Natasha and Vivian opted not to share but swallowed the cum they had received.

When they were done, Vivian invited Natasha and Boris to come to her home, she would cook them breakfast. After breakfast they could partake of the sauna. She pointed out that although the Swissôtel had a sauna, it was most likely gender segregated. Besides they would surely allow other guests at the same time which would preclude any sexual activity. She added that after the sauna either Raimond or her could drive them to the airport for their flight back to Moscow.

After speaking to Boris, Natasha confirmed that he and she would be delighted. Although Natasha and Boris were aware of the existence of Finnish saunas neither one had ever been in one. So, they were excited. Since they were going to get thoroughly clean from the sauna they all eschewed taking a shower. After Natasha and Boris checked out, they all piled into Raimond's Porsche Cayenne.

Natasha had not rented a motor vehicle relying instead on public transport, taxis and the hotel's airport shuttle service to get by in their two days stay in Tallinn. Natasha was leery of driving on her own in case she got lost. Natasha reasoned that although most Estonians had some command of English or Russian, still if some trouble while driving were to occur, without an interpreter, the problem would be harder to resolve. Thus, they were grateful for the transport.

When they arrived at Vivian's spacious home, she suggested since her daughter was at school, they could all be naked to provide the proper ambiance to signal a most exciting get together which they each could forever cherish. No one had an objection. Accordingly, Vivian had the coffee going whole Raimond started the fire in the wood stove in the sauna. Vivian was busy preparing breakfast in the buff. She served a typical American style breakfast of bacon and poached eggs. She added an Estonian touch of servings of sprats and marinated herring plus dark rye bread. For a delicacy she offered some caviar to spread on the bread.

Once breakfast was consumed it was off to the sauna which by this time was sufficiently heated. The sauna in Vivian's home was sufficiently large enough to accommodate six adults. It contained the wood stove covered by a deep layer of rocks. Also contained was a two tiered wooden bench for seating. Entrance was gained by a changing room (eesruum in Estonian) which also contained storage bin of a rack of wood for the stove, plus supplies like towels, brushes, loofahs and bundles of strung together birch leaves known as viht. On the other side of the eesruum was an enclosed shower facility. The idea was to take a brief shower first to prepare oneself for entrance to the sauna. After one was finished it's back to the shower stall to cool one's body off.