Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An afternoon rehearsal that day was scheduled where he was introduced to the world renowned violinist. It was not lost on him that he was two years older than Natasha but in differences of musicianship she was miles ahead of him. He was proud of the fact that he had achieved fame as Estonia's premier pianist and the prominent pianist in the ERSO for concerts that required the presence of a piano in the performance.

That afternoon, Jaak had naturally first read the music which Ms Starikovich had composed before playing it with Natasha. His own musical skills were sufficiently comprehending to understand that her composition was without a doubt a masterpiece, equivalent in excellence to the violin sonatas composed by the recognized great composers of all time. In particular, her sonata was a natural successor to both Enescu's sonata which she had recorded in her successful first CD but also it was a true evolution of her first composed piece of music which had been included in that first CD.

Jaak Reinsalu had no doubt that this piece of music composed by Natasha Starikovich would endure as one of the most significant compositions of the current century and would rival in excellence to all other violin music composed in the past. Thus, to realize that he was the musician in addition to the composer in the world premiere performance of this extraordinary piece of music by definition had to be the highlight of his musical career. Part and parcel to that observation it followed that it was the highlight of his personal life as well.

Little did Jaak Reinsalu perceive that during that afternoon of his initial contact with Natasha Starikovich that there would be even more significant and spectacular outstanding features forthcoming for that day. He had a premonition during the ride in the limousine to the Swissötel that this would be a night he would forever not forget. And of course, having lap sex with Ophelia Hartley, arguably the world's foremost premier cellist, certainly enhanced the day's importance in his life.

In addition, there was no question that having Natasha Starikovich, the world's premier violinist and composer now and probably of all time giving him head had to be the highlight forever in his entire life. Coupled that with the fact that he simultaneously was lucky enough to muff dive the Minister of Culture of Estonia was by definition the apex of joy beyond anything he could ever imagine or fantasize.

In fact, in his subsequent reminiscences of this day's events, Jaak Reinsalu formulated the notion that when he died and were he to ascend to heaven, he surely would be disappointed. In his mind the actual heaven could not possibly afford the same pleasure than what he enjoyed during this day, a true authentic heaven on earth.