Vivian: Life in Estonia Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The bench seats of the sauna were almost the length of the sauna wall and were four feet wide (122 cm). The width of the seats in addition for comfortable sitting easily allowed for a person to lie down the length of one's body. Since the steam heat rose, Vivian suggested to Natasha that she and Boris take the lower seat as Raimond and her could tolerate the excessive heat better. There were two buckets of water with a dipper next to the lower rung bench seat. Thus, it was incumbent on Natasha and Boris to periodically or upon request to periodically toss a dipper full of water on the hot rocks to cause more steam heat.

After getting used to the hot steam heat of the sauna, the respective libido of both Natasha and Boris got heated as well. The novelty of indulging in sex in a sauna, for practical purposes for each of them was likely to be a once in a lifetime experience, which they would treasure always. With such joyous anticipation there was no need for foreplay; they were fully aroused. Boris' cock was stiff and ready.

They adopted a modified doggy-style position. Natasha first got on her knees, and then keeping her hips raised, bent down to rest her arms and hands on the bench. She nestled her head on the back of her joined together hands. She spread her thighs so that her knees were resting at edges of the bench seat with her ankles and feet dangling freely outside the bench seat.

Boris was able to situate himself between Natasha's thighs to affect a deep penetration. By bending down, he reached around to fondle Natasha's spectacular breasts. The sex was quite literally hot! Their coitus was interrupted once when Vivian barked an order, "More heat please!"

Natasha and Boris did not disengage, but she did straighten up, so she could use her dominant hand to reach and fill a dipper full of water to toss the water onto the hot rocks. Out of spite she tossed a second dipper full of water on the rocks. Natasha thought, 'Serves her right.' She now believed there was a method to Vivian's madness in essentially commanding Boris and her to take the lower seat. That way Vivian and Raimond were spared the necessary interruption in their fucking to increase the heat in the room. Needless to say, the sex became literally super hot!

Meanwhile, Vivian and Raimond adopted a closely intertwined embraced position for their coitus. Vivian laid on her right side. Raimond knelt down, straddling Vivian's right upper thigh. Vivian curled her left leg around his left side providing the access to her vagina. With this sex position, there was even deeper penetration than the regular doggy style position. Best of all by Vivian bending her right elbow to prop her head up with her right hand, she was able to maintain eye contact with him throughout the coitus.

As a result, they were continuously smiling at each other while grunting and moaning. With her left hand Vivian held onto Raimond's right side. For his part, while thrusting in and out of her vagina Raimond was in a position to rub her clit. Luckily the width of the bench seat was able to accommodate them somewhat comfortably. Nevertheless, the necessary extra closeness of their bodies in their love making added to their passion and together with the sauna heat produced an overwhelming climax for both of them.

Likewise, Natasha and Boris also experienced super duper orgasms, notwithstanding that interruption to increase the heat. For their afterglow, all four of them flogged themselves with the viht. The tingling sensation from their sexual activity was enhanced by the use of the viht resulting in a euphoria seldom experienced.

As they parted company, Vivian could sense she was acquiring a new friend. As Natasha was some fifteen years younger, she viewed the age disparity as a plus. It made Vivian feel that the age disparity would keep her vibrant and attuned to the younger generation. In addition, her friendly relationships with Raimond's daughters reinforced that notion of inter-generational understanding. This rapport with the younger generation could only prove to be invaluable to her in her career as a politician.

Yuri Rublev, Boris Varennikov's relative, was Natasha's representative in Estonia to finalize all the necessary licenses and permits and other types of paperwork essential to bring Natasha's plans to fruition. Vivian worked with two other cabinet colleagues to ensure Estonian government cooperation with Yuri Rublev who was in addition the project manager to construct the outdoor stage for the proposed festival.

Progress to bring about completion of Natasha's plans advanced as smoothly as one could reasonably expect. A suitable tract of land was located within the time before construction of the stage could commence. Environmental studies to approve the site were completed in record time. Access to the site was improved by upgrading existing roads. By the end of July, the sylvan setting for the festival was ready. Seating accommodation for twenty-five thousand was arranged in a way not to spoil natural beauty.

During the time period, Natasha was aided by her mother, Vera Starikovich. The latter was an accountant by profession and education but had now morphed into an agent for musical artists. Her first artist was Pamela Rose, an A-list popular songster. Vera naturally became her daughter's full time agent.

Together, they were successful in obtaining commitments from a stellar group of internationally renowned musicians. With Sophie-Anne Mutter and Ophelia Hartley as guaranteed headline performers and competitors, a lot of buzz was created in the classical world throughout Europe. Surprisingly there was interest in North America and in Brazil and Argentina as well.

As a result of judicious advertising, tickets for the festival were sold out. The heavy demand was a happy surprise for Natasha as well as going a long way to ensure future continuation of the festival. The festival commenced on the first Friday of August and ended sixteen days later on the third Sunday.

The opening night was a spectacular success as it opened with Natasha performing her brand new composition, a three movement violin sonata. Anne-Sophie Mutter had relented in demanding to perform this music as she did not wish to tarnish Natasha's triumph. The music was a natural successor to Natasha's first composition which had been included in her initial fabulously successful recording of the Enescu sonata. Her accompanist was Jaak Reinsalu a very young Estonian pianist who was making a significant mark in concert circuit after having placed second in the previous year's International Beethoven Piano Competition in Vienna, Austria.

Boris Varennikov then joined her on the stage with the special local chamber music orchestra to perform Mozart's Sinfonia concertante for violin, viola and orchestra in E-flat major, K 364. This was followed by Ophelia Hartley performing a Ravel composition titled "Deux Mélodies Hébraïques" a piece of music originally composed for voice and piano. Ophelia's interpretation as a solo cello piece was unbelievably haunting and had the audience listening with enraptured fascination. The end of Ophelia's performance was met with thunderous approval and boisterous applause from the audience.

The Eesti Riiklik Sümfooniaorkester (ERSO) (i.e. Estonian National Symphony Orchestra) mounted the stage. For the occasion Natasha was able to procure Neeme Järvi, arguably Estonia's most famous classical music conductor, to direct the orchestra for this auspicious occasion to help launch Natasha's festival. By special request from Natasha, Anne-Sophie Mutter performed Antonín Dvořák's violin concerto. This was the piece of music Ms Mutter was scheduled to perform six years earlier with the Chicago Symphony but was too ill to play and so Natasha was the replacement, and her career was thereby launched.

The evening ended with a rousing rendition of "Danzón No. 2" an orchestral composition by Mexican composer Arturo Márquez. The climax of this music occurred when Maestro Järvi successfully diverted from the pomposity of classical music and induced the audience to join with the orchestra to intonate the compelling beat and rhythm of the music.

There were notable music critics from the major cities of Europe plus the New York Times music critic in attendance on that opening night. They were collectively impressed by the truly enjoyable night of music. Their subsequent reviews of the night were overwhelmingly positive and with follow up articles commenting on the festival, it ensured success and continuation of the festival for future years.

Anne-Sophie Mutter won the violin prize, and Ophelia Hartley won the cello prize. Ophelia's performances were so overwhelmingly superior that Natasha was forced to request that she not compete in future festivals since there would be no suspense in the cello competitions. Ophelia good-naturedly agreed on the proviso that she could continue to provide extraneous performances for future festivals. Ophelia had become a personal friend to Natasha Starikovich and was eager to help her younger friend achieve greatness in the classical music world.

For the festival Natasha and Boris had booked a two bedroom Executive Suite at the Swissôtel which allowed for access to the Executive Lounge where daily meetings to deal with the festival concerns took place. Ophelia Hartley then was the occupant of the second bedroom The tab for their stay at the luxury hotel was picked up by Baxter & Sons. Had it not been for that gratuity Natasha and Boris would have accepted Vivian's invitation to stay at her home.

Vivian and Raimond attended that spectacular opening night in the new amphitheater created for the event. To get to the venue, Natasha directed that the limousine which had first transported her and Boris, plus Anne-Sophie Mutter and Ophelia Hartley to the festival venue to double back and pick up Vivian and Raimond at Vivian's home.

As it so happened Amanda Kruuse, Raimond's younger daughter, was staying with her mother for the month of August before she was to return to Tartu for her junior undergraduate year at the University of Tartu. She was happy to babysit Maia even overnight so long as Vivian wouldn't object if her boyfriend was present to assist her on her babysitting task.

Naturally Vivian could read between the lines as to the underlining motive for that request. Nevertheless, she had no objection so long as Amanda and her friend realized that their primary duty was to ensure the safety and fulfill the needs of their charge, Vivian's, eight year old daughter, Maia. As for Raimond Kruuse, he realized he had no leg to stand on to objecting to the arrangement. After all Amanda was an adult with the full right to take advantage to what that entailed without any interference from him. Besides it would be churlish of him to object to the possible sexual joy she might incur considering her babysitting assignment allowed him to participate in sexual pleasure of his own.

The opening night entertainment for the festival was not only a commercial success but surpassed the artistic quality each of the artists had envisioned. Consequently, there was champagne available at the celebratory gathering backstage for the artists and admitted guests. It has a joyous atmosphere as the artists especially Anne-Sophie Mutter, Ophelia Hartley and of course Natasha were cognizant that that this festival would become a most important event in classical music calendar.

During the backstage celebration Natasha discovered three members of the orchestra and Jaak Reinsalu had no arranged ride to get back to town. They had intended to utilize the shuffle service available from the festival site to three major hotels in Tallinn as a convenience for out of town visitors to the festival. Accordingly, Natasha offered them a ride in her hired limousine. In addition, she welcomed the musicians to her suite for an impromptu after the event party in her suite at the Swissôtel which they all accepted.

Anne-Sophie Mutter and Ophelia Hartley along with Vivian and Raimond, the only non musicians in the group, had arrived via Natasha's limousine so they were automatically included in Natasha's scheme. That made it ten guests in all and thus, everyone piled into the spacious limousine for the trip to the Swissôtel. As there were drinks available in the limousine's mini bar the proposed party got off to a rollicking start.

Once they all entered the suite there was plenty of food and drink available. The party was loud and boisterous. Everyone could sense the brilliant success of the opening night and knew that it augured well for a spectacular event that would serve well for Estonia's reputation in the classical music world. Vivian in particular was buoyed by the apparent promise of a very successful cultural event. Although in reality she had only peripheral influence to bring about this festival, nevertheless it occurred during her watch. Ergo, it was a feather in her cap which could only enhance her reputation as a very effective cabinet minister.

Anne-Sophie Mutter, who had her own room at the hotel, was the first to leave pleading fatigue. Also, one of the musicians, a violinist who had been naturally ensconced in conversation with the German violin maestro, also took it upon himself to leave at the same time as her. Ostensibly the two of them were not leaving together, but that did not prevent others who could speak German or English to voice some ribald insinuations. Ms Mutter merely smiled and waved good-bye to the party. As they both exited the room, they were seen to be holding hands.

Ophelia expressed the sentiments in the room by muttering, "Fatigue! Phooey! I'm only two years younger than her and I'm sure not fatigued. Hell, I can use some real hot action!"

With that said Ophelia climbed onto the lap of a startled Jaak Reinsalu who had been sitting next to her on the sofa. Thereupon Ophelia commenced an intense passionate kissing. Although Ophelia was in her early fifties, nevertheless she was still blessed with a youthful beauty which was still very much sexually appealing to any straight man with a pulse. Jaak was no exception as he eagerly returned her sudden amorous advances.

As Ophelia did not know any Estonian and Jaak hadn't demonstrated that he possessed an adequate command of English, she knew she had to resort to direct action if she was going to get Jaak to do what she wanted him to do. Accordingly, she grabbed his hand and directed it to her bosom under her dress. As he was busy feeling her up, she in turn was concentrating on getting out of her dress. Taking turns in slipping her arms out of the sleeves of her dress, she was soon naked to the waist.

With this action, the female flutist and the male trombonist, who had been sitting on the sofa next to Ophelia and Jaak, sprung to their feet. Without protest from anyone else, they strode to the other bedroom in the suite. Whatever the those two did in that room stayed in that room. The bed in that room was designated for Ophelia's use, but during their stay Ophelia usually slept with Natasha and Boris as after a bout of strenuous threesome sex, she found it inconvenient to meander to the other bed just to sleep.

Meanwhile back at the sofa, after Ophelia felt Jaak had enough playtime on her nipples, she stopped him. She got off him and stepped back to completely undress. Ophelia was fastidious enough to walk to the closet and hang up her dress. Jaak also got off the sofa to undress as well. Then he sat down to admire Ophelia's nudity. For a woman in her sixth decade of life, Ophelia's breasts were remarkably firm without any hint of a sag to them. Although there were visible a few instances of cellulite on her buttocks and thighs, the same were not unsightly. Paradoxically to some men, which included Jaak Reinsalu, that made her physical appearance even more sexually alluring.

Jaak did not have the opportunity to savor the sight of Ophelia's naked female body for too long, as she soon climbed back on his lap. As soon as she was sitting on top of his lap, using her hand to guide it to effect penetration she was able to bump and grind to affect a most pleasurable erotic sexual activity. The party was now in full swing.

Vivian and Raimond by sitting together on the armchair were sharing an intimate moment. Emboldened by Ophelia's brazen move to initiate sexual congress, Vivian got off the armchair to remove her clothes. She wasn't as conscientious as Ophelia since she discarded her clothes willy nilly on the floor. So aroused was Vivian that she didn't allow any time for Raimond to disrobe. She jumped onto his lap and fished out his cock from his pants to impale herself on it.

Having just finished their drinks, Natasha and Boris decided to join the party. As they were not yet frantically aroused, they took their time to hang up their clothes in the closet. Then after pulling the bed covers off the bed and dumping it on the floor, they both climbed onto the king size bed. Natasha got on all fours, as Boris knelt behind her, with his upper body straight up. He then draped over her so that he could manhandle her ample boobs.

This doggy position provided for deep penetration just to Natasha's liking. He was stimulating her 'G' spot with every stroke of his penis. To make the sex hotter Natasha was frigging her clitoris with one hand. To avoid strain she periodically interchanged hands in stimulating her button.

Noticing the action now on the bed, Ophelia had an idea. She got off Jaak's cock and taking his hand led him to the bed. Using her hands, she successfully directed Jaak to slide on his back along the bed to end up with his stiff cock pointing at Natasha 's mouth. Ophelia took the opportunity to state, "Here my dear Natasha is a present for you. I believe you'll find Jaak's cock quite tasty. Should be a treat. He accompanied you on the stage and you can now accompany him on the bed."

Natasha quit rubbing her clit momentarily to alter her position. She rested the left side of her face on Jaak's belly. She then with her left hand resumed stimulating her love button. With her right hand she grabbed a hold of his cock to insert it into her mouth. She was not in a good position to vigorously bob her head like in a normal blow job. Instead, she was content to hold his cockhead in her mouth and apply exquisite tongue licks on his sensitive member. With her hand she leisurely caressed the shaft of his penis as well as lovingly fondle his sac.

Meanwhile, Ophelia moved to Boris' rear with the intention of providing some tongue action on his anus as well on his ass. Before she started her oral sex action with Boris, she ordered, "Say Vivian let me borrow Raimond from you; my pussy is very wet and could sure need some cock action. Jaak's mouth is available for you!"

Accordingly, Vivian directed Raimond to Ophelia's ass. He duly got on his knees to penetrate Ophelia's vagina from behind. The latter had already started licking Boris' anus and getting some licks in on his sac as he was pounding in on Natasha's cunt. Vivian got on the bed and placed her knees in between Jaak's armpits. Hovering over Jaak, Vivian was sporting a wicked smile and produced a saucy wink. Spreading apart the folds of her labia and lowering her vulva to his lips, she said, "Here's something for you, Jaak baby, to munch on to keep you busy. I think you'll find my twat quite juicy. I hope you don't mind my scent; I know it can be overpowering."

Vivian needed not to have worried as Jaak Reinsalu was one of those men who got off on a woman's sexy smell especially when performing cunnilingus. His mind was now occupied by the wondrous events of what had turned out to be the most exciting day in his life. Actually, when he had awakened that day, he knew it was going to be a most memorable day for him. He had been informed a week earlier by the music director of the ERSO that Natasha Starikovich in opening her festival of chamber music in Tallinn wanted a local pianist to accompany her for the world premiere of her first composed three movement violin sonata. The music director had decided on him! He couldn't be more thrilled!