Vivid Dream

Story Info
A simple little dream. Except no dream is ever simple.
1.2k words
3.92
3.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how I came to be here. I felt a connection, earlier this evening. Something touched me, and I've felt tugged this way, as if on a leash. I look up at this great old structure, apartments. An old structure but still classy. Well kept.

I enter as if in a haze, not really seeing anything around me. I don't notice if there was anyone on the ground floor, and before I realize it I'm stepping out onto one of the floors above. The hall is dimly lit, but... nice. Classy, a style from a day gone by, like from an old movie.

I walk until I find the right door, everything around me seeming to gain a light glow. As I stand before it, almost to raise my hand for a knock, it opens and you are there before me. I know instantly this is the connection I've been pulled towards for hours now. You are... a dream. Tall, with pale, oh so pale skin. Auburn hair cascading down your back, with the palest of blue eyes staring back at me.

You turn, your eyes keeping bound to mine, gazing at me over your bare shoulder as you walk further into the room, and I follow. The door closes behind me, and I take in the whole of you as I match pace with your sultry steps, feeling like I am drowning in your gaze, but also seeing at the same that almost all of you is revealed. What little lingerie you wear hiding nothing, rather offering and putting on display. Your full breasts thrust outward, bared nipples hard, a dark contrast to your pale skin. Tall stockings do nothing to conceal, rather draw my eyes to your taut, round curves.

We pass through another doorway, and it also closes behind us. And suddenly I am very, very close to you. I can feel your breath on my neck. I can almost feel your skin, though we are still separate. Your whisper, whether in my ear or my thoughts I can't tell, comes to me. "What do you want?"

I can feel the expectation behind those words, an expectant hunger. I feel like my very thoughts are bared. My answer, with us both feeling on the tip of a precipice, surprises her I think. I echo back at her "What do you want?" But there is more than just words wrapped up and echoed back to her, it is a true question, asking for a true answer between two people unexpectedly bound together in that moment.

"I want to be held, and touched, like I was loved" The words seem to almost surprise you, and you start to step back. But I move forward, crossing that last step of distance between us. My head lowers, my breath hot on the pale skin of your neck, as my arms enclose you and between us, you can feel through our connection, my assent.

My hands begin to stroke across your soft skin. Caressing, my fingers lightly digging into the soft curve of your back, alternately working muscles and drawing soft circles on your skin. My hands roam over your sides, feeling the curve of your hips up to the sides of your chest, the light callouses brushing over the feel of your ribs, cupping your body close to me.

Your fingers are like magic, they move over me, and where their caresses go, clothing falls, until I am on as much display as you. You seem to pause, expecting an action, long experience telling you how this will go. But from me, I enjoy the brief closeness, the feel of our skin against skin, before I slowly trail my lips down your shoulder, along the curve of your elbow to your wrist. I have touched what was not on display, and I continue to take that path. My lips kissing your palm, my tongue lightly tasting your skin, before crossing to the curve of your hip.

My hands have trailed down from your back, stroked across the skin of your ass without grabbing possessively. My palms tease downwards to encircle the soft skin of your thighs, massaging, squeezing. With one leg captured, my other arm encircles your waist and lays you down upon the bed. My fingertips trail over your tummy, the light stubble along my jaw lightly teasing the skin of your thigh.

I slowly start to drift up your body, my kisses across the curve of your hip, my nose lightly brushing against you, until my lips find your navel. Your thighs are open, spread against my chest. Your heat close but not touching. We've slowly built this trust, this connection, and I don't break the moment. My forehead rests against you, below your breasts, as I breath you in. My palms stroke little circles over your hips.

You slowly start to writhe your way further onto the bed, my lips and hands following. You stretch and roll onto your tummy, and I move up, my legs straddling you. My cock lightly brushing your skin. You, almost, start to tense, but I continue to inch myself up your body until I rest upon your butt, and reach my hands up to begin kneading your shoulders. Stroking your neck, letting my palm follow the curve of your spine. I lean down periodically to breath in the scent of your hair, the scent of your skin. To kiss the curve of your neck, my tongue making light touches against you. It feels like we stay like this for hours, my hands constantly in motion, responding to your arching pleasure and murmurs of enjoyment.

At some point, you turn, and I lift up, hovering above you. Your unearthly eyes capture mine, and I lean close. For the first time our lips touch. I slowly lower myself, and our bodies entwine. You feel my cock slowly come to rest against your folds, and again you almost tense. But my eyes remain locked to yours, and I simply lay with you, my warmth against you, entwined. Holding you with my body and my eyes. One of my hands begins to play with the top of one of your stockings. You bite your lip, a small tear of red forming on your lips.

A man walks into the room, and I feel you start. There is a tear, and I look down to see a hole in the stocking I'd played with. The moment is broken. I feel you start to withdraw. The man looks over us with a smirk "New blood?"

The Lady is no longer beneath me, but standing, once again challenging in her nakedness. She gives me a single glance, conveying nothing, but I feel a great wave of satisfaction as she speaks. "Show him out. I like this one."

I see the man grumble, his dark countenance angered, but he bows his head. I find myself on a curb, standing. When I turn my head, nothing is the same. No familiar, stately old structure. A car pulls up, a cab, and the man rolls down his window. "You my fare, buddy? Rides paid, anywhere in the city you wanna go."

I get in, and give him my street. There is only one place I want to go, but I will have to wait. I can feel it though, the barest hint of that leash.

One day, she'll pull me back.

-------------------------------

Its been ten years since I remembered a dream, let alone so vividly, or woke up with such a feeling of contentment that days later I still could recall both dream and feeling. I felt I had to write it down. And then hey, why not take the leap and share it. Anyways, see you space cowboys.