Vivid Dreams

Story Info
Quitting smoking may lead to something special.
2.8k words
4.31
32.5k
51

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
898 Followers

One of the side effects of taking Chantix was vivid dreams, and Faith knew all too well that it was true. She had woken many times to nightmares, screaming out through the house as she would come to consciousness. Her son Chris would come running into her bedroom to comfort her.

The dreams would be remembered each time, and though she didn't want to, it was too overwhelming for her to not share some of them with her son.

Most of them were of her husband as he walked out the door to be with a younger woman instead of her -- and some of them were very sexual. She kept those to herself, which was easy as she never woke screaming when they came up. However, she would always wake up to her son next to her. It was almost like a connection.

Each night after she woke him screaming, he would lay with her and they would fall asleep together. Then something strange would happen, she would wake up again with the dreams of a faceless man taking her. He would be pumping his fingers between her legs and man-handling her saggy tits. Sometimes she could feel him sucking on them. On one occasion, her dream lover even ate her pussy out. It was one of the best dreams and she tried with all her might not to wake from it.

These dreams were so vivid that she could feel the faceless man's fingers still inside her as she woke. She could feel her nipples hard and sore from his ministrations on them, and her wet sopping pussy would be overdrawn with fluids.

Faith wondered so often if this 'quitting smoking' malarky was worth all of this, but she knew it was. Her son Chris had been on her for years to quit, and she had tried several times. This time however, she was determined to finally drop the dirty habit.

It had been three weeks smoke-free. Chris treated every week as a major milestone, making sure to congratulate her so she could feel the progress as it came. She was proud of herself, smiling with satisfaction -- and Chris hugged her, letting her drift off to sleep on his chest. Faith knew that it was time for the erotic sex dreams to start. At this point, she started looking forward to them.

As her sleep consumed her, she began to feel the dream figure's hands fondling her breasts. They softly cupped them and slowly caressed them. She moaned in her dream as she felt his lips take in one of her nipples, sucking hard and making the waves of pleasure travel to her pussy.

Faith felt the moisture build in her pussy and wondered if in this dream, she would for the first time be fucked by her mysterious faceless dream-lover.

She had woken from the dream a few times, cussing herself for it -- rarely had the dream continued after it would stop with her awakening the second time.

Faith wasn't sure why it didn't bother her knowing that her son was in the bed with her either. She did know that she liked having a man in bed with her, even if it was her son. She liked the safety she felt being so close to her big strong 18-year-old. She was also curious as to why the nightmares changed to wet dreams after he joined her in the bed too.

Faith continued to sleep, feeling her breasts being fondled and groped again. Her cunt was dripping when she felt his hand make it way over her stomach and between her legs.

She used to try to keep her legs together and stop the intrusion but over the weeks, feeling apprehensive. But as the dream figure became more familiar, she quit trying to avoid the pleasure she knew her dream lover would bring her with his fingers. This time, she spread open her legs in her sleep and felt him rub his fingers about her pussy.

He caused her to moan as he gently rubbed her clit. Her pussy got wetter and began to throb in anticipation of being penetrated. Then she gasped as he put his finger inside her, bringing his thumb back to her clit.

She could feel this one building strong and steady as it filled her body -- only this time, her dream-lover took his hand from her pussy and placed them around behind her knees.

She felt him adjusting her. This was totally new. He had never mounted her. He only had played with her titties and pussy with his hand.

There was no mistake that her dream-lover was going to fuck her for the first time. She continued to feel his body as he made his way to the scissor position. She felt her Dream-lover's cock being pressed against her nether lips, rubbing around her wetness. Then it began to impale her. He fucked her hard, his cock stretching her tight cunt and his balls slapping against her pubic mound. As he continued steadily fucking her, his cock slowed down and started throbbing. He filled her. It had been two years since anyone had been inside her. A very long two years.

Her orgasm came in strong. Faith was afraid that it would awaken her and end the dream, she also worried she would scream out in pleasure and wake her son up. She did not want it to end. Yet she feared that it might. She had never felt a larger build up in her life.

She could hear her Dream-Lover moan deeply as her orgasm consumed her, sweeping pleasure throughout her body. She let out a loud, high-pitched satisfying moan.

Faith then laid in a sexual euphoria of satisfying lust as she let the intense orgasm fade away. She had come several times in the preceding weeks of the vivid dreams she had.

Faith had the peculiar realization that she was wide awake during some dreams. This didn't frighten her, as she was still sleepy and confused. The orgasm was just too powerful to let her sleep through it. However, she kept her eyes closed not wanting to see that it was nothing but a Vivid Dream.

Then she felt his spent cock slip from her pussy, and a rush of liquid escaped her cunt, dribbling down into her crack. Next, she felt her lover's legs begin to untangle from her.

Faith opened her eyes and quickly spun and turned to her son. "Chris? What the fuck?" She shouted loudly.

Chapter 02:

Confessions:

After an awkward morning, Faith found herself sitting at the kitchen table looking at her son, afraid to hear what she knew was the truth. She tried to keep her voice as calm and smooth as possible. "What do you have to say for yourself?" She asked.

"Mom...you started it?" He answered. He did not feel awkward or afraid, he even half-smiled while Faith interrogated him.

"I was asleep. How on earth can I start anything?" She asked confused.

"Well, Mom...you see."

"Roy, we don't have all day. I am not pissed. Just tell me what is going on. We have to get past this, and we need to talk it out so just get it over with already. It happened. We can't change that. But we can change our future. So, tell me what is going on Chris." Faith said firmly.

"Mom, you see. Almost every night you wake up screaming."

"Yes, I know and I appreciate you calming me down and comforting me when it happens."

"I know mom. But... after we get into your bed and I let you lay your head on my chest. you start."

"I start what?" she asked.

"You start, mom, you see you start... uh, caressing me." Chris looked down and his cheeks and ears turned red. "You start playing with my cock mom."

Faith felt the blood leave her face with his answer.

She knew what he said was true. Her ex husband told her how she would play with his cock for hours at night, almost like it was some sort of security blanket for her. Bill told Faith several times that she had masturbated him into orgasm several times at night. It was one of the things he loved about her.

"Mom, I really felt weird at first. But soon it became very pleasurable."

"I bet." Faith said mostly surprised it wasn't angrier.

"Mom, did you know that you talk in your sleep just like you're doing now?"

"No, I wasn't aware."

Chris continued. "Yes mom. When it first started a few weeks ago. I thought you were just joking with me, but afterwards we did some things"

"What things?" Faith interrupted.

"Well you know? like putting my hands on your... boobs, and kissing you."

Chris stopped as Faith closed her eyes. She remembered her dream lover kissing her, he was a great kisser too. She could also remember his caresses as he enjoyed her swollen breasts.

"Mom?" he started but this time Faith held up her hand.

"Chris, how did I get you to kiss me?"

"You just did. You said. 'Kiss me.' and I kissed you."

Faith motioned for him to come over and sit right next to her in the seat. After he did, she said. "Ok, now kiss me."

"Mom are you sure?" He drawled out.

"Kiss me Chris, kiss me."

He leaned over and gave his mother a quick peck.

"Now how is that supposed to lead to what happened last night?" she asked.

Chris blushed again and said "Mom, you wouldn't let me kiss you like that at night, you wanted more."

"How did I do that?"

"I can't tell you mom." He looked at his mother for a moment. "Maybe I can show you?"

"Ok"

"Ok, mom kiss me now."

Faith leaned into him and placed her lips on his for a quick peck, just like he did to her. In the time it took to just barely touch his lips to hers, his hand reached out and he placed it around her neck pulling her to him, countering her pressure of pulling back. His lips continued to caress his mother's lips as he held them to his.

Unsurprisingly, Faith found her pussy wanting, as shivers flooded her entire body. She started to pull away again yet he held her firm as his tongue invaded her mouth. She wanted to jerk away but she couldn't. Faith found she was frozen by the kiss as it began to consume her.

Every second he kissed her, she felt more wetness between her legs and her nipples got harder.

It was a good ten seconds before Chris broke the kiss and looked at his mother.

"That is how you kiss me at night mom."

Faith didn't say anything. Mainly because she didn't think that she could. She had felt that kiss from her toes to her fingertips. There wasn't anything in-between that didn't catch the electricity either. She felt a tsunami of emotions well up in her being, with her cunt being the focal point -- swelling and blushing with anticipation.

Faith sat back in the seat and tried to relax as the electricity only slowly subsided in her. She wanted to drag him upstairs and show her more, but he was her son. He was the person that fucked her in two years, but still, he was her son.

Faith still felt her pussy begging her for more, it was a feeling that wouldn't give her any mercy no matter how hard she tried to ignore it. She hadn't felt that way in a long time. she had refused to masturbate because she didn't want to want sexual release, as she knew she would be thinking of Chris.

CHAPTER THREE:

Later that day:

Faith tried so hard to come to her senses, but it seemed that she just couldn't. In every moment she found herself consumed by thoughts of her son.

Though he was always a shy secluded boy, he was always very handsome, and his dad taught him to respect women and be a gentleman.

Faith continued her normal daily routines. She was able to complete them only because they were simple and very routine.

After dinner Faith went upstairs to prepare for bed. She reemerged in a short robe that showed off her fine legs well.

Chris had seen her in the robe and always thought she looked very hot in it. He had been fantasizing about his mother for years and was delighted that she let him sleep beside her. For a while, he would masturbate as she slept.

Faith knew she had to do something. Chris had taken her last night, and he had been enjoying her body for weeks.

Faith watched as Chris stared at her, she approached the sofa he was sitting on. She sat seductively with him and let her body press slightly against him, then she untied the sash on her robe not to open it as much to make it easier to be open. Then she purposely laid one of the sashes over his legs.

"I have been thinking about that kiss you gave me this morning, Chris." Faith started. "I would like for you to demonstrate how I kissed you again in my sleep."

Chris only hesitated for a moment. Then he took her head and brought it to his lips.

After a few moments of heavy French kissing with each other. Faith asked. "Ok now how did you get your hands all over my breasts? Would you demonstrate that for me too?"

"You... well you put my hands on them yourself." He said, confused as to where she was taking this.

Faith took his hand and brought it to the opening of her robe. She slid both their hands inside her robe and placed Chris' hands on her breast. "Like this?" she asked.

Faith could see her son both excited and confused, managing an answer "yes." He then began to softly caress her breasts and could feel her hard nipples against his palms.

"Now Chris, why are you so nervous about touching me when you've had your hands on me for weeks now?" she asked, allowing him to continue feeling her up.

"It was different Mama. You would talk to me and assure me that it was ok and what you wanted. You were also sleeping, so I knew you thought I was somebody else. But now I don't know?"

"Trust me son, I don't do anything I don't want to do. So right now, I want you. You seemed so confident last night. I want your confidence back as you take me again tonight on the sofa."

"As I take you?" He asked.

"Yes Chris, you are going to take me again. I want you to make love to me. I need this Chris. So, now I am fully awake and conscious and you are going to make me your lover."

Chris looked up at his mother. "Really mom?"

"Yes, really, but only if you do not call me 'mom' while you are doing it. My name to you when we are in this mode will be Faith or sweetheart, or any pet names you wish."

Faith looked Chris deep into his eyes then continued. "But, while you are fucking me, I can not be your mother. I am just a woman. And I just want you to fill me, it's just animal instinct. What do you say to that?"

Faith felt his hands tighten on her breasts and then watched him look up at her. "Oh my god Faith. I have wanted you since forever. Can I really take you now, right now???"

"Chris" she called to him. "As long as I am your lover. You may have me anytime you wish. We will set up some arrangement so that you can know if I am on my menstrual cycle or something, but other than that -- trust you mother, not your hand or anything else to keep your cock satisfied, Chris."

Seconds later, Chris knelt down, smiling in excitement. He couldn't contain himself as he spread his mother's legs open.

Faith felt his mouth on her dripping wet pussy, his tongue flicking her clit and then running up and down her entire slit. The sounds he made while licking her pussy turned her on more every second. She felt her orgasm building and screamed his name as she came. Then he stuffed his mother's wet pussy with his stiffened cock. By the end, Chris had made his mother cum harder than his dad could.

Whether it was because having sex with Chris was so taboo or because being with a man 20 years younger than her was so damn hot, Faith couldn't really answer why it was so great. She watched with pleasure as Chris' eyes rolled back while his cock was pumping her full of cum. He was panting to regain his breath after nearly passing out from all the orgasms.

End of part ONE>

Hope you see what happens next.

Than you for reading.

LEE

lbenton
lbenton
898 Followers