Vivid Dreams Ch. 02

Story Info
Dating his mother.
6k words
4.61
17.8k
38

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers

CHAPTER 01

The next morning:

Faith woke up in her bed with her son molded against her. They were both as naked as the day they were born. Faith's pussy had sensations that she hadn't felt in years, the feeling of pure satisfaction.

She snuggled into her son's arms tighter, remembering the activities of the night before when she had successfully seduced her son. It was something that she never intended to do until it happened.

Her son had somehow taken advantage of her in the preceding nights. For the five weeks she had been on Chantix, she had been having very vivid, sexual dreams of a mysterious faceless lover.

Just the night before last, she found out that her own son, Chris himself had been the mysterious dream lover.

At first, she worried that it could be a wedge between them, so she set out to seduce him that night, fearing that if she didn't do something - her life with her only child, her son would become so awkward, that they would not be able to live with each other. So, she gladly gave herself to him, her one and only son, and hoped to maintain that dynamic for as long as she could.

Faith was happy that her son was a great lover too. She had cum many times in the vivid dreams she had. The last night in particular was a phenomenal experience. Her young son fucked her for almost a half hour before he shot his first load into her sopping pussy. Afterwards, she thought he would be done, but he unexpectedly carried her upstairs and to her bed, where, he began to seduce her yet again.

Faith was astonished when Chris started by putting his face between her legs and kissing her soft thighs. He worked his way to her pussy and began to lick up and down her slit.

He had just emptied his balls into her and Faith couldn't believe what was happening. He was enjoying eating out her pussy that he had just come into.

Chris didn't let his mother slow him down as he continued to taste her sex. She was delicious. His own mother tasted better than any meal he had ever eaten. He finally found her little nub and began to suck on it with passion.

Chris could now hear his mother's cries as waves of orgasms began to take over her body and shoot out her mouth.

He backed off only after his cock had completely recovered, and then he impaled his own mother yet again. He was in her bed, taking his mother, fucking the same hole he had been in at birth. Faith felt his cock enter her again, stretching her wide open.

Now, they were lovers. Chris had never had a girlfriend, just a series of flings and hook-ups. He had a part time job and was planning on attending the local college near the house.

Faith knew that all would be fine now that her son had taken her and made her his lover. She made sure he knew that she would be available for him anytime he wanted her. But had no idea, of just how much a horny teen would want his mate.

Faith got up out of bed and fixed breakfast for her son. She had finished eating already and waited for him to appear.

She smiled as he made his way to the table, he had dressed himself nicely. He walked by her bountiful breakfast and went straight towards Faith, kissing her good and lovingly. It was a good several seconds before he broke the kiss when he spoke, "Faith, you look beautiful in the mornings."

Faith couldn't help but smile at him.

"Thank you for breakfast this morning. Mom." He continued.

Her smile got even bigger.

"Mostly, thank you for last night. I love you."

"I love you too Chris. Sit down and eat your breakfast." Faith answered, having a hard time not dragging him upstairs to her room again. For a teenage boy, he was a hunk. Faith knew he was hot, and her pussy sure did, as it started to get wet again just holding him.

While Chris was enjoying his breakfast that Faith had cooked, she noticed him gazing at her fondly. This caused her to feel sexy and wanted. But what happened next surprised her even more.

"Mom?" Chris asked. "Or Faith, either one." He clarified.

His mother turned to him with a smile.

"Don't cook tonight. Let me take you out, may I take you somewhere nice?" He asked.

Faith knew that he had just asked her out on a date, but she had to be sure of his intentions. "Chris? Which one of us are you asking out? Your mom, or Faith?"

"Mom" he started.

"I have reservations at a very nice restaurant in town. So, I need you to dress elegantly. As far as I am concerned, it wouldn't matter witch one of you I was with. As long as I get to see you in a nice dress, I'll be on top of the world." He didn't stop there though. "I have more plans after our meal. Reservations are at 5:30 pm tonight. Like I said, dress nice."

After finishing breakfast, Chris smiled at his mother and was about to leave. He stopped, turned and walked back to his mother, giving her a quick peck on the lips. "Mom I love you." he said. Then kissed her passionately. He plundered her mouth with his tongue and could feel her become a bit wobbly on her feet. Then he broke the kiss and said. "And Faith, I love you too." Then he turned and left.

Faith wondered if she could be able to make it to the chair before her legs would give out. She had intended to seduce her son, so that they could continue to coexist. But what she was finding was something much more. Chris, just swept her off her feet. Her heart was aglow with love for her son. The scent of his cologne lingered on her skin, and she couldn't stop thinking about him.

Faith wasn't sure how to traverse this new relationship, and so she got online to look up information about incestuous mother-son relationships.

She often read erotic stories online and masturbated to some of them, they were usually romantic and passionate.

Faith decided to enter a search for mother-son incest on her favorite story site, Literotica.com. She was aghast at all the stories that pulled up from her search. There were at least several dozen stories on screen and there were more pages to access too.

She only had a few hours before her beloved Chris would be home. She was going out with him tonight and thought she needed to be ready for her first date with her son.

Faith decided on a story. It was entitled 'Making out with mom.' She began to read. After a wonderful story, Literotica suggested several similar stories. She once again checked the time and chose 'Is It Incest if I didn't Know?'

Each time Faith found narratives where the mother and son had found love, she had to stop herself from misting up.

Faith wanted to read more stories but she was running out of time. She was going to have to rush to get ready and meet Chris. She ran into the shower and got herself cleaned up, shaving her legs and underarms. She even shaved her pussy too. Chris seemed to love eating her pussy so she figured this might make it a bit more comfortable. After that, she blew dry her long dark hair.

Next, she chose a thong and debated whether or not to wear a bra. She had chosen a midnight blue dress that hung down to her knees. It was tastefully low cut, without being tacky. The fabric hugged her curves, highlighting her plump voluptuous body.

She chose to wear a bra as she had to try the dress both braless and with a bra. Without the bra on, her nipples stuck out way too much. She really didn't want to entertain a restaurant full of men with her nipples so she put on a nice soft bra that still let her breasts keep their own natural shape.

Faith stood in front of the full-length mirror after doing her makeup. She had to admit, she was hot for a forty-year-old woman. What made her hotter were her stiletto heels and stockings. After putting them on she smiled at herself, knowing that it would only be seconds before her son/lover arrived at the door.

CHAPTER TWO

The date:

The doorbell chimed.

Faith was excited as she had just heard her son's pickup truck pull into the driveway. She went to the door and opened it. The second she laid eyes on her wonderful son she became speechless.

He stood on the front porch in a very nice two-piece suit. His hair was freshly cut and he appeared well groomed. His cologne lingered in the air and faith could smell it. It was intoxicating. She cursed herself as she had not thought of putting on perfume herself, but suddenly had a flashback to an article she read that explained how men are subconsciously attracted to a woman's natural pheromones. Chris also held a bouquet of flowers in his arms for his date/mother.

"You look, wow, just wow Faith." He said smiling.

"Thank you." She returned, "You look really great yourself."

Chris smiled as she looked at him.

Faith felt herself start to mist up. She had raised a beautiful young man, and here he was, taking his own mother out on their first date. She smiled, took the flowers and kissed him in a way that told him that this date would not end on their feet.

Faith quickly put the flowers on the table, grabbed her handbag and then made her way back to the door.

Chris then offered her an arm and walked her to his pickup truck which faith noticed has just been washed. When Chris opened her door for her, she could see it had been cleaned very nicely inside too.

Chris made good money where he worked, even though he only worked part time at a chemical plant. It was a paid internship that he was awarded in college because of his 3.98 GPA, the second highest in his class of 149 students. There were only two companies that paid their interns. Chris was honored to be able to get enrolled with one of them. To top it off, they had already offered Chris a permanent position, providing he maintained a GPA of 3.5 or better, and graduated.

Faith felt like a queen right then as he helped her into the tall pickup truck. She got settled in and put her handbag on her lap.

After Chris got in and buckled his seatbelt, Faith slid over to her son/lover and belted herself in with the center seatbelt.

Chris started the large pickup truck and put it in reverse, backing out the drive wondering if he could pay enough attention to the road with his mother sitting so close and leaning into him like she was.

After he dropped the pickup into drive, he navigated to the main road and off to the restaurant he had planned to take his girl.

As he drove, he placed his right hand on her leg, just above her knee.

Faith smiled at the contact and hoped he would raise his hand even higher to her thigh. She wasn't disappointed, and her pussy twitched as his hand slowly moved to her thigh. As much as Faith wanted this date, she also wanted her dessert.

She had never sucked Chris's cock yet. She wanted to taste his cum in her mouth. She had swallowed her ex-husband's cum just a few times, and started to get used to it. Initially, this started in an attempt to save her marriage, at which point it was too little too late. He had already had a woman on the side and went to her for his needs.

As Chris pulled up to the front of the restaurant, Faith was stunned. She had always wanted to go out to Emerald Lagasse's 5-star restaurant "Emeralds New Orleans."

He parked the pickup right in front of the restaurant, jumped out and ran around to open her door for her.

Faith shimmied across the seat and out the door, taking Chris's hand to catch her if she slipped.

Chris kissed her quickly and unexpectedly and then said "I will park the car. The reservations are under Chris Bolton."

Faith was still stunned but knew he wanted her to get the table for them while he parked the pickup. Faith wondered what was keeping her from falling as she walked into the restaurant on wobbly legs. She had only ever dreamed of being here, at the restaurant with a plate price of over two hundred dollars.

She was glad she wore her nicest dress when she walked into the restaurant and told the maître d that she had reservations under the name "Chris, Bolton."

He quickly smiled and told her that her table was ready and escorted her to a very nice secluded table. It was quiet, with romantic lighting and an oil lamp lit in the middle of the table.

The maître D pulled her chair out for her to sit, and she got settled and adjusted. Then he walked around and handed her a special menu. After opening it and looking at it with great interest, she noticed that there were no prices anywhere on the menu.

Chris came in and was escorted to his date. He sat only after kissing her on the cheek first. He looked at her face and knew he had done good. She was glowing with joy and happiness. So, he reached across the table and took her hand with a smile.

Just before he could say anything, the waiter asked. "May I start you off with a cocktail?"

Chris opened the wine list quickly and pointed to a bottle of white wine.

The waiter knowing the wine was a great wine for fish and chicken, commented on his good taste and then said, "I will have to see your identification though sir."

His mother knew Louisiana law and pulled her I.D out and showed it to him.

"Very good Madam." The waiter replied and walked away to get the bottle of wine.

"Thank you, Faith." Chris said with a smile.

Faith knew that as long as she handed him the wine, he could drink it in the restaurant being under twenty-one. But the waiter could not serve it to him. She knew he wouldn't drink too much anyway as he was going to drive them home.

The appetizers were divine, the entrée was unlike anything Faith had ever tasted and they were both astonished as to how much food was served.

When offered dessert, they both declined as they had stuffed themselves enough. Faith for one still wanted to make love to her date tonight, and hoped Chris wanted the same thing.

After paying the bill with cash that Chris had in his wallet. He rose and escorted his date to the pickup. He thought that the walk to the truck would be good for them both to help them digest the wonderful meal.

His mother held onto his arm tightly and leaned against him heavily too. She had just had the meal of a lifetime, with a man that she was falling head over heels in love with fast.

She wondered why he would take her out to such a nice meal and woo her into wanting him like he was. She had just a few days ago promised him that she would forever be there for him to relieve himself with and enjoy. Why would he be wooing her like he was today? Not that she was complaining, she just wanted to know why.

Chris helped her into his clean pickup truck and again she slid across the bench seat so that she could snuggle next to her son.

Faith didn't know why it didn't bother her, that she might be seen by someone they knew. With her leaning on her son like she was, it appeared obviously wrong. But neither she nor Chris paid any mind who saw them.

Faith pulled the driver's door latch for her date and pushed the door open for him to get in. He smiled and thanked her for unlocking and opening the door.

When he slid into the pickup truck, she didn't let him start the truck. She turned to him and kissed him deeply. They were parked in a paid parking aria, and Faith didn't care who looked in as she ravished her own son's mouth.

Her own son's tongue began a merengue of love with her tongue, as they danced in each other's mouth. He tasted as good as he looked and smelt. She didn't recognize the cologne he was wearing, yet she found it intoxicating.

It was Chris that broke the kiss, and Faith was bumfuzzled when he said. "We don't want to be late."

"Where are we going Chris?" she asked.

"Somewhere that I can show you off in that beautiful dress!" was his stern reply.

Faith's pussy just gushed with his compliment. He hadn't said much about the dress, or perhaps she didn't hear him anyway. But then at the door, she remembered his expression as she took the flowers from him. He never did take the gaze off her as she put them on the dining table. 'Was he smitten?' she asked herself. 'Smitten by his own mother?'

She leaned against him and really didn't care where they were going, she just wanted to be with him.

He pulled into a live theater, where they walked inside and he told them his name. The ticket master gave him two box seats tickets to the play 'Bad Dates'. It was written by Theresa Rebeck.

He took his own mother hand in hand to their seats after getting a glass of wine for her.

Though most of the people in general seating where dressed in nice casual attire. The people in box seating where all in fine formal ware. Faith fit right in with her dress and the fact that her son had on a coat and tie too.

The play was about a single woman that wanted to start dating again after a bad breakup. So, she went out on several dates only to find that in the end, the man of her dreams was right in front of her. A man too shy to ask her out, but still a good friend.

Chris thought the theme of the play was perfect. There was some comedy, where Faith and him laughed. There was some heartache too, where they both had to hold back tears. In the end when she protagonist found her true love, Faith clutched Chris like he was the only thing on earth that would keep her from floating away.

Chris enjoyed the time with his mother and knew somehow that there were tears threating to come out of her. They walked back to the pickup where again he opened the passenger door and helped her in. Faith slid over to the middle of the seat and opened his door for him again.

Chris got in this time and dived in on his mother's mouth. No subtle give and take. He took. He took all that Faith, his own mother, would give. He took everything she could offer.

"Oh Chris" she moaned as he moved his mouth from hers to her neck, kissing down her to her collar bone. She felt his strong arms and back as she was being subdued by lust and love too. She wanted him, she wanted him now. But not here.

It took everything Faith had to break the kiss and deliberately push him away. Then, with pure animal lust and passion in her eyes she said. "Get us home fast..."

Chris smiled a sinister smile while shaking his head. "No Faith, we won't be going home today."

Faith took in an alarming breath and looked again into her son's deep blue eyes. It calmed her as she wondered what he had planned for her now.

CHAPTER THREE:

More surprises.

Three blocks form the theater was a very nice motel. He pulled up and got out grabbing the two small bags he had stashed behind the bench seat. Then he hurried around the pickup to open his mother's door, but he was too late as a Steward had already opened the door for her. Another one relieved him of his luggage, and asked "do you have reservations?"

"Yes, Bolton." Chris replied, and another man took Chris's pickup keys to Valet the car.

"I will take these to your room for you Mr. Bolton." The man that took his bags said while pointing to the check-in counter.

As Chris and his mother waked to the counter, the lady said "good evening Mr. Bolton. I hope you are having a good night so far."

Faith smiled with Chris as he said "I am having one of the best nights of my life." In Faith's eyes, his smile was unmatched by anyone or anything.

They checked in, got their card key and were led to their sweet room upstairs.

Faith noted there were no talks about money, even when Chris gave her the credit card. He didn't mention price or deposit or anything.

But this didn't bother her, she was just a few yards from where she had planned to be very well fucked by her son/lover.

She had no reservations, no skirmishes or arguments with herself. The strange man opened the door and showed them the wet bar, pre stocked with almost every sort of alcohol one could obtain. Faith only looked at the bed thinking about how long it would be before she would be on it, naked with her son.

As it turned out, no time at all.

lbenton
lbenton
900 Followers
12