All Comments on 'Vivid Dreams'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
That was...

... hard to read. Way too many typos, and switching from 3rd to 1st person in mid-sentence, let alone the poor women having "minstrel" instead of menstrual cycles...

I'm afraid 2* are the best I can do.

Eugenia4allEugenia4allover 3 years ago

Lovely story I love the premise . But... You could do better with an editor , just sayin. 4*s

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
decent story

but you really need an editor. minstrel cycle must be where woman randomly break into song and there is some grammer errors too. but not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep The Faith

Oh God Faith, oh Jesus Faith, fuck Faith, I love your pussy, it feels so good!!!

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 3 years ago
Nice story

Good effort but I could only give it 4 stars due to technical issues. There were typos and misused words that were distracting and near the end the POV shifted from 3rd to 1st party. The characters were great though and the storyline was plausible. Keep writing and work on cleaning up the text before posting.

lbentonlbentonover 3 years agoAuthor

hello everyone. i messed up and sent the wrong version of this story. I had sent the one before my editor had a chance to correct it.

MY BAD and i don't know how to fix it. sorry.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES