Vivid Dreams Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Chris properly tipped the man, he headed inside and went straight for his mother. She was still in her dress, and then when the door closed behind them, she was off her feet in his arms in a matter of seconds.

Chris swung her around and maneuvered her so that her legs found their way locked around his waist. Their lips met in a fiery passion that neither of them had ever felt.

Still holding her, he made his way to the bed and began to take the beautiful dress off his mother. He was trying to be careful as his mother looked fabulous in it and he wanted to see her in it again. His lust and wanting of his mother kept getting in the way of him being all that carful though.

Faith didn't care if he cut the dress off with a butter knife. She wanted it off and wanted him undressed too, in between her legs and inside her. She could not recall ever wanting a man like she did in this moment. She wanted him so badly that she could barely speak, all her words sounded like small whimpers and moans.

Finally, the dress fell to the floor, and Chris found she had no panties on. He groaned at the thought of her going sans panties all night long. The sight of her soft shaven pussy caused his cock to throb.

Faith could feel her juices running down her legs as she heard the groan of her son/lover when he saw that her panties were not there.

Her breasts sagged too much to go without a bra, not to mention she didn't want her nipples sticking out like they did.

It only took seconds for his trousers to fall down to his ankles, he stepped out of them. Then he climbed onto the bed with his cock standing stiff and tall and began to kiss her some more. He started with her mouth, then her neck. Her bra disappeared and he kissed down her front to her breasts.

Faith knew from all the time her dream lover had played with her tits that he liked them. She was very self-conscious of them but her dream lover played with them so mercilessly, that she had woken several times with red swollen nipples.

He sucked on one of them and groped the other one. Then he would switch. He continued to kiss down her torso, her belly and her belly button - sticking his tongue into it and sending yet more thrilling sensations into her. Then he found her bald pubic mound, kissing it softly.

Faith felt frustrated that he didn't continue to go down to her pussy. She could have orgasmed right then, but she was being denied.

He began kissing her legs, working his way onto the soft flesh of her inner thighs. He slid his tongue up and down them and within millimeters of her sopping wet pussy.

Faith couldn't take it any longer. She needed to orgasm. She reached for his head and pushed his mouth down to her pussy. She held it there feeling his lips press against her clit before his tongue started to work on her.

"Chris!" she screamed as she felt him find the magical place that few men knew existed on her. She felt more lubricant escape her than ever before as she called out his name a second time, feeling yet another orgasm take over her body. "Chris! oh god Chris!". She felt the sensation of his warm wet tongue swishing around in little circles, like he was summoning her orgasm. Then the hat trick came in, a gush of pleasure swept over her that she had never expected. She couldn't call out his name on the third one as she was rendered speechless and almost passed out, her body went limp.

Chris feeling her body go limp like it did, panicked. "Mom, oh god mom are you ok?" He was scared.

It took everything Faith had to open her eyes and answer him with a nod. She couldn't speak right then. She was still feeling the massive orgasm slowly dissipating inside her. She had never had an experience like he had just given her, it was the most powerful orgasm. How on earth was she to return this favor of his? she asked herself. She was a middle age woman. Chris was her teenage son. Yet he had given her something she never knew existed or was even possible.

Faith managed to wrap her arms around Chris to let him know she would be fine, but it took several moments before she could even speak again.

"God Chris, I have never had something like that." She finally got out. She wondered how he did that, where he learned to do that. But she refused to ask.

As soon as she was able to move again. She put Chris on his back. She then lowered herself between his legs, parting her lips to begin sucking his cock for a good five minutes until her jaws were sore. She could feel him holding back. He wanted her pussy, and she knew it, a mother knows these things.

She held him in place and mounted him this time, sliding his cock into her. She then began to grind her pussy all over him. This was something she never really liked. She liked it when the man would take her. But this way, she had to do all the work, but it didn't feel like work with Chris. That is what she wanted to do for her son/lover.

As she ground her cunt on him, she could feel him begin to grow even harder. "Yes, just where I want him" she thought, "now, for the pestle la resistance."

"Chris?" she asked as she continued grinding on him, sending him deep inside her.

Chris looked at her and then said in an exasperated tone "yes, Faith?"

She smiled and said "what did I tell you about calling me mommy when you are fucking me?" she felt his cock flinch as she said mommy. She smiled at her success.

"Don't ever call you mom?" he said. "I am..." he started to apologize for his earlier slip, but faith interrupted.

"That's right, you wouldn't want to FUCK your mommy, now would you?" this time she heard a groan and felt his cock twitch at the same time.

Chris looked at her with more hunger than ever before.

"Oh, I think you do want to fuck your mommy, you dirty little boy." She antagonized him as she felt him trying with everything he had to keep himself from shooting his load right then.

"Is it true? Do you wanna fuck your mommy, son?" she continued.

"Yes" he gasped and shuddered out in a whispered tone. Still trying to keep all his fluids in his balls.

Faith had him right where she wanted him. She knew he deserved this too. "What do you want to do with your mommy, son?" she asked.

"I, I, I wanna. I wanna fu..." he stuttered out.

Faith knew it was close. "Tell me what you want to do, son. Tell mommy what you want to do with her pussy" She insisted.

"I want to fuck you Faith." He whined out almost in tears.

"Who do you want to fuck son, Faith or your mommy?" she could again hear a deep primal grown as she asked.

"I wanna fuck my mommy." He answered and called out as his balls emptied inside her. "OH mommy" he called out as he sent more and more ropes of cum into her.

Faith watched as the orgasm he was having looked similar to how she felt just a few moments ago when she nearly passed out.

She loved the hot feeling of cum inside her, she felt it oozing out as he softened.

He usually stayed hard after he came, but not this time. She had thoroughly satisfied him. She could see he was spent and about to drop on her. So, she laid beside her only son and snuggled into him.

CHAPTER FOUR

Home.

Chris woke up with his mom molded to him. Things felt a lot different now than they did years ago. Today, they were lovers. He had taken his mom out on a date. He had swooned her, wooed her, and then made her come so hard she nearly passed out.

He didn't expect the mommy talk. He loved it. He had the best orgasm of his life calling her his mommy while making love to her.

His cock was hard again just thinking about the fact he was lying next to his naked mother, whose pussy he had fucked so hard. He then rolled over just as he did a number of times after his mom would wake him, screaming. He would soothe and comfort her. Usually she would start the seduction, but this time he decided to do it.

He positioned himself so he could begin suckling her nipples. He spent a lot of time there. His mom didn't have the firmest titts as some of the teen girls he had looked at. She did have the most mature though and he loved the way that bounced and shook so naturally when she moved.

The breasts of the teen girls his age didn't shake, or move at all.

The movement made him hard almost every time he saw his mom doing something physical that made her breasts shake. He would stare at her.

His favorite time was when she ran jogged or even walked to him. he loved the wiggle her tits made when she did that.

She had never said anything about him staring at her while doing these activities though. At times she would purposely position herself so he could get a great view of them.

He heard his mom moan as she felt the pleasure he was giving her breasts. Then he switched breast and began sucking on the other nipple, while at the same time taking his hand and moving it down to her pussy.

He was quite skilled at seducing the sleeping woman next to him. He made his way from her mound over her clit and to her labia. Her pussy was still very wet. Maybe some from his cum, but he knew there was a lot from her too.

He slid his finger inside her and with another one, began to softly rub her clit. He took his finger out and positioned the palm of his hand against her pussy, vigorously rubbing so he could feel her wet labia softly with his fingers. His mother moaned and spread her legs even wider for him.

"Chris?" The soft feminine voice asked. "Chris, would you like to fuck your mommy again this morning?"

All Chris could do was moan. His heart raced at the idea.

Come on baby. Your mommy is already for you. She is all wet hoping her little boy will play with her again.

Chris moaned again as he rolled her over to her side and mounted her from behind. He gently sucked on the nape of her neck while he positioned one of her legs higher so he could penetrate her pussy more easily.

Faith was shocked. She had an orgasm just as he impaled her from behind. She always heard of such experiences, but she didn't really believe it could happen. Yet today, as he impaled his cock inside his mother, she felt an orgasm fill her body and stick in her throat just long enough to tickle her tonsils.

Was their nothing he couldn't do for her? she wondered. She felt another massive load fill her womb just a few orgasms later.

After they had consummated the morning, they got dressed and Chris took her out to breakfast. They replenished their energies with a continental breakfast and then Chris drove them home. Faith leaned against her son as they made their way back.

Chris asked "is this a good idea? you know it is daylight and someone might see us."

"Chris." His mother said. "Right now, I don't care who sees us. I love you in a way I didn't think was possible Chris. And I need you too." She said the words with trepidation and emotion.

Chris could feel the emotion she felt as she spoke. He had felt the same way, and for far longer than her. "Momma," he said. "I am in love with you too."

Faith couldn't stop the tears from streaming down her cheeks. She sniffled and held him tighter.

After they pulled into the driveway, Faith wouldn't let her son open any doors until he kissed her properly.

He tried to kiss her with a peck, then a lingering closed mouth, but she still wasn't satisfied - so he introduced a little tongue. She locked her lips with his and he ravaged her mouth with the gusto that she was slowly beginning to love.

After that kiss, he opened the door as she was left not knowing what had just happened.

Chris got out of the car and noticed the local busy body Gloria Stone watching them. He was shocked, like a deer caught in headlights. Chris was good friends with her son, and though he liked her son a lot, Chris always thought her as someone who just couldn't mind her own business. As he made his way to the passenger door to open it for his mom, he blushed a bit thinking how nice it was to have a real girlfriend.

They both made their way inside the house and to the shower. They showered together getting to know each other's bodies better.

Thank you for reading part two of my story.

Please stay tuned to part three Gloria Stone? friend or fo?

LEE

12