All Comments on 'Vivid Dreams Ch. 02'

by lbenton

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lauralovesherheelslauralovesherheelsabout 3 years ago
Wow!

Wow! Great story! Made my panties wet!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Wow!!

Finally! I've been searching through these stories, finding one lousy dud after another, and then, this.

Awesome! Thank you for writing a story that has a meaningful element of love in it, and characters that are real and have caring and respect for each other.

I love that you can feel the excitement and desire they build within each other as they fall in love.

The sex descriptions are completely savory, too.

Makes one yearn to be part of it.

The entire date scene was perfect as well. It actually provided me with a little pulse of joy at their declarations of love. So meaningful.

So, thank you again for writing a wonderful love story, instead of just another vulgar smutty fuckfest full of big dicks and bigger tits like so many of the other offerings on this site.

I really wish that categorical separation exsisted on this site for stories like this, so people like me could find what we really want to read, instead of having to wade through so much intolerable bullshit.

Absolutely 5 stars!!!!!

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlbenton@lbenton
I am a 60 year old man that has been forcibly retired due to a stroke. to keep myself sane, I have been writing erotica and other short stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Vivid Dreams Previous Part
Vivid Dreams Series Info