Viv's Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course, Sonia. Why wouldn't you be? All you need is the confidence, and the ability to access your inner vamp.' I was nodding enthusiastically, imagining filming her.

'Well, I'm a bit skinny and flat-chested compared to you. I do have a unique selling point though.'

'Do you?' Said Shona, 'What is it?' I was intrigued.

She lowered her voice. 'It's my clit.... it's.... big. I mean, really big. When I'm excited it's almost a centimetre long, and it stands up almost like a little cock.'

My jaw dropped, and Aly and Shona also looked a bit stunned, as Sonia, showing no shyness at all, described her clitoris in great detail and in a very matter-of-fact way. We were all speechless.

'Anyway, it's unusual, and I'm sure "interesting" to a lot of people. I've searched a lot of solo girl porn and I've never seen one quite like it.

I suddenly felt very horny, and very bold. It was my turn to be cheeky. 'Wow. Can we see it... in the loos?

'OK, but just you Viv. We can't all go. You can take a pic on your phone if you want though.' She grinned, and off we went, giggling.

I found myself getting very aroused as we both went into a cubicle, me with phone in hand. There were two other women in the ladies, but we didn't care. We didn't care if they listened in either...

I sat on the toilet lid and and she stood in front of me. There wasn't much room, so it would be close-ups only, but that was fine in this instance. Luckily, her harem pants had an elasticated waist, so it was easy for her to just push them and her knickers down and expose her pussy. Her clit was huge and fully visible, but when she placed a finger at the top of her slit and pulled upwards, it stood up startlingly. It really was like a little miniature cock.

'Fuck me, Sonia, it's amazing. Is it always this big?'

'No, not always,' she said, looking me in the eye, meaningfully. Obviously, like me, she was feeling super-horny.

I snapped pics then stood up to face her. We never broke eye contact, and the next minute we were kissing. It was very natural - and oh-so-thrilling -- and I felt all the burden of denial lifting off me. This was what I really wanted, but we had to stop before Shona came looking for us.

She pulled her pants up and we tottered out, giggling, and returned to our friends. I wriggled in between Aly and Shona and proceeded to show them half a dozen pictures of Sonia's pussy being stretched in various ways, with her truly amazing clitoris standing proudly centre stage. I couldn't stop looking at them.

Sonia sat with her legs crossed, leaning back and looking very proud of herself as we gazed at the pics with our eyes almost popping out.

'Good lord, Sonia, it's amazing,' said Aly. 'Is it sensitive?'

'Oof yes,' she said. 'I bought one of those clit sucking toys but I can't use it. I just come way too quickly, every time.'

We talked at length about clit toys, masturbation and orgasms in a way only girls can because, as you know, Shona has one and I had recent experience of it. We were all agreed that although they produce quick, guaranteed orgasms, there's something lacking in the QUALITY of the orgasms. Maybe because you bypass that slow, delicious build up to the peak. It all comes in a crazy rush and you feel, in some small way, cheated.

'Do you use toys when you have sex?' Sonia wanted to know.

'Not usually,' said Aly. We have no difficulty coming without them.'

'And coming,' Shona added.

'And coming again.' Said Aly with a grin.

'Oh, I bet that's great,' said Sonia, slightly dreamily. 'No one-shot wonders in the lesbian community, eh?'

Oh God. I was looking at Sonia and thinking about making love to her. How much I wanted her. I couldn't keep running away from these feelings forever...

Shona was looking at me queerly. 'Time for bed, I think,' she said, necking her drink, and we began to move towards going home, getting our coats etc. Shona's flat was within walking distance, but Sonia's house and my flat were in different parts of town. I knew the time was coming for us to separate and I hated the idea. We could've shared a taxi in the same way as we had earlier, but I had a better idea.

I sensed it was now or never. I feared we'd never be this close, or the time this ripe again. 'You can share a taxi with me if you like Sonia - as long as you stay at my place.' I suppose it was a clumsy come-on, but at least I'd done it.

Sonia took it completely in her stride; 'Oo, are you coming on to me in a very unexpected way, Vivienne?'

'No, no, no, just inviting a friend to stay over. Nothing improper needs to happen.' Fckn hell Viv, stop back-pedalling, I inwardly scolded myself. Luckily, Sonia was still pedalling forward, albeit gently.

'But it might. I wouldn't stop it,' and she fixed me with those pale grey eyes. Limpid and lovely.

Aly and Shona had almost ceased to exist for us, but they were looking on with bemusement. A lesbian turning (two!) happening right before their eyes.

I phoned the taxi company, and we climbed the stairs to street level. We couldn't stop looking at each other and we said goodnight to Shona and Aly in a haze. We watched them walk off up the street, then I took Sonia's arm in mine and clamped it to me, as if to stop her escaping.

The taxi dropped us outside my building and we tottered up to the door, giggling a little nervously. I fumbled and fumbled with the key and Sonia had to help me get it in the lock. We were both quite tipsy, but she was definitely a bit more "together" than me.

She walked behind me, holding me by the waist to steady me as I kicked off those hellish heels, en route to the bedroom. Before we'd even got there, she was unzipping the back of my dress, and I shuddered it off my shoulders, letting it fall, and almost tripping over it as it caught around my feet. Then I flopped, face down on the bed in just my bra, knickers and sexy white hold ups.

I crawled up to the pillows and rolled over, and then she was on me, holding my head in her hands and kissing me like a ravening animal. I tried to reciprocate, but I was fuzzed by alcohol, and my response was dulled. My passion was real, but I had been anesthetised. Her passion, meanwhile, was overflowing. She didn't even undress. She wanted ME, with an ardent fervour that thrilled me even in my befuddled state.

I felt her pulling my knickers down, and then I just lost myself in the wondrous feeling of her soft lips and her deft tongue, caressing my most sensitive and tender place. I floated, almost ethereally, in a blissful state where nothing existed except the all-enveloping pleasure emanating from my pussy. I WAS my pussy, just a disembodied pleasure centre, as Sonia took me to heaven and back. Twice.

After my second orgasm, I don't remember anything, as an intoxicated sleep engulfed both of us. Sonia lying between my legs, still fully clothed, with her head on my stomach as a pillow. Of course, we couldn't sleep like that for long, and in the wee hours I was awoken by Sonia stirring. I opened my eyes to see her disappearing to the bathroom and I sat up and took my bra and stockings off as I waited my turn to go for a pee.

She returned, smiling, and we kissed tenderly in the doorway as I headed to the loo. When I returned, she was lying under the duvet, which she flung back to reveal her nakedness. She smiled, a bit ruefully, I climbed in next to her, and we kissed again.

'i don't even remember falling asleep, but I can tell you - as much as I love your hip bones, they don't make a good pillow,' she said, rubbing her cheek.

'I chuckled. You were overwhelming Sonia. That oral.... Oh my God. Two orgasms, even while pissed! Not possible.'

She snuggled up to me. 'You've no idea how many times I've fantasised about that, Viv. Having a few drinks wasn't going to get in the way. And it certainly lived up to the dreams.'

We were still far from sober, but now I felt able to return the compliment. I wriggled down, under the duvet, to pay some attention to her small but lovely breasts, with their hard nipples. They were bumpy and kind of rubbery in texture. Almost like mine, yet different. I had only ever felt mine with my fingers and the tip of my tongue, because my breasts aren't big enough for me to really get my lips round them, but now I could really go to town on Sonia's lovely little nubs, sucking them into my mouth and swirling the whole length of my tongue over them.

She moaned in pleasure. 'Ohh, fuck, Viv, that's gorgeous. Can you keep doing that and suck my clit at the same time?' It was a typical bit of Sonia humour and I felt her body shake as she giggled to herself.

I briefly released her nipple. 'Difficult, but will this do?' and I brought my hand up and stroked my fingers up between her labia. She was beautifully wet and slippery and I smeared her honey up and over her clit. This was the first time I'd touched it and it felt amazing. Mine is no more than a little peanut, but Sonia's was sinewy, fleshy, and very suckable.

I rubbed a slithery finger along the top of her clit hood, making her groan and spread her legs wider. I was still lying half alongside her, but now I rolled across her leg and slid down, bringing my face close to her sex. The bedside lamp was on and a diffuse light made its way under the duvet, illuminating her pussy perfectly. This was it. My first ever cunnilingus.

Whenever I'd thought about this previously, or even when I'd filmed it in close up, I'd never really thought I'd like it. I didn't even really like the aroma of a hot aroused pussy, it always seemed rather musty and fusty, with a faint hint of fish. Slightly pissy, even. But now, lying here between Sonia's thighs, It was nothing like that. Her earthy odour was the stuff of pure lust for me, and I spread her open with my fingers and I lapped up her oozing cream with relish.

Her clitoris was a marvel. I loved the feel of it, and I rapturously ran my nose and lips all over it, then licked it lovingly, from the open groove of her inner lips, up to its tip, then over and along the top of its long fleshy hood, then round and round it, thrilling to the sinewy way it quivered and seemed to writhe, resisting my tongue's advances. Finally, I took it between my lips, and sucked on it, rasping the underside of it with the surface of my tongue, until she was thrashing around and almost sobbing with pleasure. I was loving it, she was loving it. Why had I taken so long to find this?

I sensed her orgasm approaching from a long way off. Her breathing became more and more staccato and gaspy, she made more and more noise, and her clit got firmer and more engorged the longer I sucked on it. I also slipped two fingers into her, right under my chin and began to rhythmically, slide the tips back and forth against the spongy inside of her front wall.

Suddenly she let out a long howl, curled her legs up and then clamped them closed on my head, jerking her hips again and again as a long, long climax tore through her. Despite my entrapment, I continued to suck gently on her clit until sharp intakes of breath told me that sensitivity was taking over from pleasure and I extricated myself and crawled up next to her. She relaxed and flopped her legs down on the bed with a thump. She looked at me with a look of wonder. 'And this is what we are like as raw beginners?' Jeeezus.'

We slept like babies until past 9am, then I woke up suddenly and she wasn't beside me. For a horrible instant, I thought it had all been a dream, but then I heard a tell-tale tinkling sound coming from the bathroom, and a wave of indescribable relief and joy swept over me. I lay smiling to myself until she came back into the room, whereupon I leapt out of bed like a coiled spring, saying 'I need one of those.'

I sat peeing, and thinking about our sex and how sublime it had been, despite our inebriation. Looking back, it seems a shame that our first time was compromised by drink, but it was still very, very special.

I walked naked into the kitchen with just my slippers on, and shouted to her -- 'Tea, or coffee?'

'Coffee please. I like tea during the day, but coffee first thing.' Good grief, exactly like me...

I filled the cafetiere and padded back into the bedroom carrying a tray. As I set it down on my dressing table, she said 'Ooh, what a peachy little bum you have Viv. It even has little dimples. Gorgeous.'

'Stop it,' I giggled as I poured the coffee. I put the cups on the bedside table and climbed into bed, then we lay chatting about what we'd done. 'I can't believe it happened,' I said.

'Me neither, but I'm glad it did. I didn't realise how much I wanted it, or how much I wanted YOU.'

I smiled and kissed her on the cheek. 'I knew I really liked you, but didn't let myself link it to sex, until last night. Once I did, my desire just flooded in. God almighty, I bet Shona was SHOCKED.'

'I'm sure she'll be fine with it. I bet she was willing you to "turn".'

'Well, she's been saying it for a long time, and now, lying here with you, I'm glad I did, but I hate that she was right all along, dammit.'

She put down her empty cup, licked her lips, and looked at me suggestively. 'Fancy a 69?'

'Oo, fruity... go on then, you've twisted my arm.'

We were much more sober now, and this fuck was the best yet. Sonia was on top and the feeling of her spreading her legs and pressing her sublime clit against my lips was extraordinary. I ate her voraciously, as she ate me, and her pussy juice was like nectar to me, which just goes to show that perceptions and tastes are dictated by emotions and, in this case, by sexual arousal.

We sixty-nined for long delicious minutes, both ways round, and I really felt like I could have gone on for hours, immersed in our new-found Sapphic lust, driving each other to orgasm after orgasm, but eventually, we rolled apart and lay panting. I think we dozed for a little while but then, Sonia got up and said 'I'd better go home sweetheart. Just to change and get some clean knickers etc. I'll be back in an hour or so.'

'D'you want me to drive you?'

'Oh that would be great, yes. Thanks honey. You can just drop me off and I'll drive myself back.'

We got dressed, very roughly in my case, and I dropped her at her house and returned home to get ready for Shona and Aly coming. I didn't know what time they were going to arrive, so I rushed around, making the flat ship-shape.

I actually shared the flat with another nurse, Bev, who was away in London on a three-month travel nursing assignment which, given the previous night's developments, was a stroke of luck.

My phone went ping and I picked it up. It was Shona, asking if two o'clock was a good time. I immediately hit the call button. I was so excited to tell her about the previous night and I just GABBLED...

'Hiya, yeh, two is fine, but I have to tell you Shona: Last night. Oh my God... She's gone home to get changed etc, but she's coming back later. Last night was just fuckin awesome. We were too drunk really, but it was bound to happen. When we went to the ladies last night in the bar, we kissed. It just seemed natural, then when we got back here... Oh my God. We couldn't keep our hands -- or our mouths - off each other. Even drunk, I came twice. Then later, we woke up and did it again -- even better -- then again first thing this morning -- fuckin better still. I can't believe it, and neither can Sonia. It's amazing!'

'Wow, Viv, I'm so happy for you...' said Shona. I could almost see her grinning.

'I thought I might find... y'know... licking... a bit disgusting when I actually did it, but no. God, it turned me on so much... and having Sonia do that to me... wow. She said she's wanted to try it for years, and she was really, really into it. She couldn't get enough of me. Nobody's ever loved me like that Shona. Ever. She's wonderful.'

'I'm really glad it worked out for you two, but have you spoken to Clo yet, today?'

That brought me down to Earth with a bump... 'No, I'm going to phone her in a minute,' I said. 'I'm a bit scared to be honest.'

'Do you want me to do it?' she asked.

Oh God Shona, yes please. 'Would you? She's more my mate than yours, so I should do it really, but I suppose it's natural for you - or any of us - to be concerned after last night.

'OK. I'll call you back.' She rang off.

D'oh. Clo. I hoped she was alright. I felt guilty now, having been so absorbed in my own joy, I'd almost forgotten about her.

In a minute or two, my phone rang; 'Hi Viv, I spoke to Clo. She says it's all fine, but she was very subdued. She hardly wanted to talk at all. Didn't really seem the sparky, chirpy Clo we both know and love.'

It wasn't the disaster I'd feared, but neither was it the joyous revelation Sonia and I had experienced. 'Hmm. I have my doubts about Deena, sometimes,' I said, 'I'm not sure she's good for Clo. Clo seems to have an awful lot invested in her, emotionally. Maybe too much. I might be being unfair on Deena -- maybe she just needs time to get used to who Clo is - but I've noticed a real change in Clo since she's been with Deena. I hope we see the bold, funny Clo again soon.'

'Yep. Early days though really,' said Shona. 'It's a shame it's like this; I'm sure she'd have loved to join us at yours this aft.'

'Mm, she would. I hope being with Deena doesn't mean she can't still have... you know, fun. I'll keep my fingers crossed.'

'Not ALL the time though, eh?' she said mischievously. 'Some things are a little awkward with crossed fingers.'

'Oo, sauce box. You're terrible... but I love you for it. See you at 2, and bring spare knickers.'

Oh God. Shona. How great is she? If we'd both known we were gay a year or two ago, we'd surely be together now. But then, would the Showcase have happened? Isn't life strange?

Sonia returned before one o'clock, very nicely dressed in a stretchy black long sleeve top and a pair of cropped "pedal pusher" jeans with red trainers. She looked great, but I think she'd look great to me now, whatever she wore.

Just before two, the doorbell rang, and Sonia rushed to the door ahead of me. I was just behind her as she gave Shona and Aly big, affectionate hugs. 'Thank you. Both of you,' she said. 'I'm so glad you came out with us yesterday. If you hadn't been there, last night would probably never have happened, and last night was very, very special. For me and for Viv.

She held out her hand to me and before I knew it we were in a four-girl group hug in my hallway. It was suddenly very emotional, like something very important had happened.

We went through to the living room and sat down. I sat very close to Sonia and took her hand. 'It's right what Sonia said. Without you two, we wouldn't have got together.' Shona and Aly just smiled and blushed a little.

We talked about Clo and Deena, and when Shona said 'I think Deena maybe needs to stop resisting and start embracing,' Sonia agreed enthusiastically.

'Yes! That's exactly what Viv said to me this morning, and it's exactly what Viv and I did last night and I'm so glad we did!

I was beaming and nodding my agreement. It was such a remarkable and wonderful change. 'I can't believe how quickly this has happened Viv,' said Shona. 'even when we were doing the showcase, you resisted. Then suddenly, last night, it was all different.

I thought for a minute. 'Yeh. I think the whole thing with the Showcase gradually made it seem OK. It was no longer a taboo in my head. That's why I was able to accept my growing attraction to Sonia, instead of trying to shut it out. Then there was all that stuff with her clit, and the photos in the loo. That's what took me over the edge. I was SO turned on.' Sonia giggled, a little shyly.

Shona went on, 'And what about you Sonia? There was no hint of you being gay, at all. You going home with Viv, after that unexpected flirting, was a complete surprise to us.'