Viv's Turn Pt. 02

Story Info
Crossing the great divide.
9.3k words
4.63
2.5k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
211 Followers

This is the second part of a 3-part companion story to the 'Shona' series. It tells the story from Viv's perspective, instead of Shona's.

It can be read in isolation, but it will be better appreciated if you have read 'Shona' first.

***

I was getting to really like this wanking off for the camera. It was wonderfully flagrant and libertine and, even better, it could make me some money. I've always liked a good long wanking session, but now there was even more to it.

That Sunday when I got home from Shona's after we'd had that amazingly hot first shoot with Aly, I was shattered, and spent the rest of the day loafing about and snoozing, but I had another day off before I was back on shift, and I spent most of it playing with myself and the camera.

The camera felt like my own little audience -- indirectly, it was -- and flaunting myself in front of it really pushed my exhibitionist buttons. I loved it. That profligate Monday, I shot hours of film and had... well, more orgasms than I'd ever had in a day before, that's for sure. I even watched some porn to get ideas and keep my arousal high, extending the length of the already long session. Shona was going to have some serious editing to do.

Shona had told me that she was going to 'upgrade' the Showcase, moving it from social media to a 'proper' website. I sensed it was about to take off, and I had decided I wanted to be one of the stars of the show, not just a camerawoman. I even thought of going out and buying lingerie, something I haven't done for a long time, for some reason.

Shona had said my unique selling point was looking 'like butter wouldn't melt,' while being 'extremely dirty,' so that's what I tried to work on. I placed the camera where it could get a close up of my pussy, while still being able to see my face in the background, then I adopted a sweet and innocent expression while pumping my fingers rudely in and out of my wet squelching hole until I came, dribbling my whitish cream all over my hand. It looked fucking horny to me, but Shona would have to be the final judge.

Shona had her work cut out really. Working full time and having to do all the website stuff, including all the editing and photo-enhancement as well, and it would only get worse if the Showcase got more popular, especially if more 'actors' got involved.

Back on shift on Tuesday, and Sonia was organising another night out, 'but this time with just girls,' she said. 'I'm fed up wi men. I need a properly girly night out.'

'Well, I'm up for that. Who are you inviting?'

'Just you, Clo, and Deena up to now. Cheryl has a date, and Val is away for the weekend.

'Can I invite my friends Shona and Aly?'

'Of course you can.'

'They are a lesbian couple,' I said, thinking it might make a difference.

'I didn't know Shona was gay,' she said, raising her eyebrows. She obviously remembered Shona from when she worked at the hospital, but that was years ago - and a whole world away.

'Well, she wasn't, but now she is. She had her head turned by Aly, and I'm not surprised. Just wait until you meet her. She's awesome.'

'Hmm, interesting. Yes, invite them. I don't mind lesbians, I find them quite engaging, as long as they are not full of militant, queer nation, LGBT crap.'

'No, they are nothing like that.' I laughed at the very idea. 'They are more like our Clo -- "normal lesbians"...' and we both laughed at THAT idea.

Trouble was, I was so busy at work, and so preoccupied with other things, that I only realised on Saturday that I hadn't bloody invited them. Crap, I was out shopping when the thought occurred to me, but I called Shona straightaway as I was walking along the street festooned with bags.

'Hiya Shona, how's it going?'

'Good, we've just launched the website. The pics look fantastic on a big screen. Have a look.' I'll send you the login details.

'Ooo, exciting, thanks, I will when I get home. I'm out shopping now... but listen, a group of us are going out tonight. Just Clo and Deena, me, and Sonia. Do you and Aly want to join us? Sorry for the short notice -- I completely forgot I hadn't invited you.'

There was a pause. 'Yeh, brilliant. Where are you meeting?'

'In The Sip at eight. See you there. I'm dashing home to check out this website now. See ya.'

I was on the bus when my phone beeped. It was Shona sending me my login to the Showcase. I felt a buzz of excitement. The pics and videos I'd shot were now in the public domain. It made me feel naughty, and kinda powerful, both at the same time. I liked the feeling.

I stumbled into my flat, dropped my bags and went straight to the laptop to log onto the website. I slowly looked through the pictures and watched the video and my jaw gradually dropped. I could hardly believe these were my friends, Shona and Aly, or that this was my camera work I was looking at. I was gobsmacked. The results were professional, as if they were professional models and had been shot by a professional photographer. I was so excited and stimulated, I was very tempted to get myself off there and then, but I stopped myself. 'Later, Viv, later,' I told myself. Little did I suspect what later would bring.

I made a cup of tea, but I couldn't get rid of the urge to get myself off so, after half an hour, I set to, getting myself ready for going out. I had a shower (no Viv, you mustn't wank) did my hair, and laid out my clothes. I had bought myself a complete new outfit, right down to undies and shoes. Tonight, I was going to give them all a surprise. Tonight, they were going to see a different, more sexy Viv.

For a start, I had bought a DRESS, and it was SHORT. It wasn't a mini dress exactly, but it showed plenty of leg, and it was in a flamboyant bright sky blue colour. A push-up Wonderbra, made my boobs look much fuller (even I was impressed) and a pair of white stockings worked great with the short dress, especially since I had splashed out on a pair of 12cm stilettos (the highest heels I'd ever owned) which almost matched the dress. To be honest, I never wear high heels and I wasn't even sure I could survive wearing them all night, but I was determined to try.

I booked a taxi and arranged to collect Sonia en route, then I did a final mirror check. It was a far sexier look than I ever wore, but I liked it. I was ready.

I expected to get surprised reactions from everybody, but I was especially hoping Sonia would like the look. She emerged from the house and jumped in the back seat of the taxi with me. I had a short jacket on and she immediately spotted the short, revealing hemline of my dress. 'Mm, bit of leg on show tonight, Viv. I like it.' That gave me a little inner glow.

She was wrapped up in a long coat, so I had to wait until she took it off at The Sip before I could see she was wearing a quite hippie-ish combination of baggy black harem pants and a russet coloured cotton top with a very faintly-dyed pattern. It was nothing like my outfit, but quite stylish, and it suited her perfectly. She had her strawberry blonde hair tied back, which showed off the fine-boned shape of her face, her rosy cheeks, and her grey eyes.

Clo and Deena arrived and we claimed a little alcove with a three-sided bench and enough room for the six of us. Clo was amazed at my outfit. She had certainly never seen me looking like this and I was loving the attention.

Shona and Aly arrived five minutes later, and we beckoned them over. They both looked fantastic; Shona in a gorgeous green dress and Aly in an amazing red jumpsuit that was just perfect on her. They certainly caused a stir as they walked over to us.

We all jumped up to greet them, and there were hugs and kisses all round and then space was made for them to sit down. I went to the bar to get them drinks, mainly so I could show off my new sexy image. I could feel eyes following me as I sauntered to the bar, and it made me feel good. I'd never been this confident in my life!

In fact, we were all eyeing each other up, assessing each other's outfits etc. Deena was dressed rather conservatively, with a quite business-like dark dress with a white belt, and Clo was wearing nice tailored trousers and a stretchy top that was just perfect to show off her bountiful bust.

Sonia, as usual, was the life and soul of the party, making us all laugh with her risqué one-liners and her repertoire of mad voices and accents. Actually, she was amusing herself as much as the rest of us, laughing at her own wisecracks in a way that would be off-putting in some people, but not in Sonia. You just can't help joining in.

I found myself captivated by her smile and her laugh. Her smile lit up her whole face, wrinkling up her nose, almost closing her eyes, and showing her teeth and quite a lot of gum, which only made the smile more dazzling. It's a wonderfully uninhibited smile and it's on her face a lot, usually accompanied by her dirty laugh -- a throaty chuckle, rising to a wheezy hoot, with a hint of a snort, when she is really amused. Which she often is.

She's nothing like Deena, in personality or looks. Deena seems quite reserved, at first, though Clo says she loosens up a lot after a drink or three... 'It's amazing how alcohol disinhibits her!' I was looking forward to seeing that, though perhaps not in the way it happened.

I wanted to know more about her because, up to now, she had just been "Doctor Tiwari" -- very professional and distant - and I wanted to tease her out of her shell a bit, so I tried to get her to talk about herself. She told us she was of Indian background (i'd already guessed that, though her accent was as northern England as any of us) and that she had two brothers, both doctors, but that was as much as she revealed. Ah well, maybe she'd open up later.

She's duskily good-looking, with deep, dark eyes and a certain moody sultriness about her, and quite shapely, with an hour-glass figure. I could see why Clo was taken with her but, personally, I found Sonia much more engaging.

We were an interesting group - six attractive but very different women - and of course we attracted the attention of a few hopeful Casanovas, but they had no luck. Two of us were not really looking, and the other four were two lesbian couples. Better look elsewhere, boys.

When Sonia was at the bar, Shona quietly asked about her. Obviously, she'd made an impression there too. 'Oh, she's divorced, nearly a year ago,' I said. 'No kids. She's just having a good time, and not looking for anyone at the moment. She's great fun, isn't she?'

'She sure is. Quite dazzling, really,' said Shona. I felt, strangely, quite proud of her.

We set off to walk to the next pub, Clo and Deena at the front, with me following, high heels click-clacking unfamiliarly as I walked, and Shona Aly, and Sonia at the rear.

'That's some dress you've got on there Viv,' said Shona. 'I love it.'

'I know,' said Sonia. 'Isn't she the sexiest little thing?'

I looked back with a grin, and flicked up the back of the dress, giving them a flash of my stocking tops and knickers. Was this me? I'd never felt this confident and sexy before. It was a new me.

We went from pub to pub, getting more and more squiffy, and the chatter became more and more lewd and suggestive. There was lots of sexual innuendo, and a bit of lesbian-teasing, by Sonia. The kind of teasing people do when they secretly like something. Hmm.

To my amazement, Deena piped up with 'Don't knock it until you've tried it,' with a wicked sidelong glance at Clo. The drinks were obviously having an effect.

We ended up in a place called the Lizard Lounge, a slightly seedy basement bar, where they sometimes had strip shows, but not tonight.

We took over a huge, U-shaped red velvet sofa, with a coffee table, and we just stayed there, chatting, drinking, and becoming more and more bawdy. Women can be very dirty when we get giddy, but things became less jocular when Clo asked Sonia and I whether we'd ever considered lesbian sex.

'But, in the right circumstances, with the right person, if the wind were in the right direction, would you go to bed with a woman?' I felt a bit nonplussed at the sudden interrogation and it was left to Sonia to answer. She wasn't thrown at all.

'Yeh, I think I would. With the right person,' she said, casually, 'if it were a full moon. Just to try it. What do you think Viv?'

Oh, God. I felt like the whole room was looking at me for an answer. I was firmly in the spotlight and initially just trotted out my go-to mantra, 'I'm not a lesbian,' but it was sounding less and less convincing each time I said it now, even to myself.

But Sonia wasn't letting it drop. She pressed the question: 'No, but I don't believe most porn stars are either, but they do it on camera.' Then she quickly turned to Deena, giving me a welcome reprieve. 'What made you take the first step, Deena?'

Sonia was certainly good at putting people on the spot, but Deena didn't seem all that put out by the question. 'I don't know what changed really. I'd kinda fancied Clo since the very first time I'd set eyes on her, but I'd resisted any lesbian attraction out of a misguided idea of normality, plus the knowledge that my family would disown me if I came out as a lesbian. Then, one day, Clo was helping me treat a patient who was terminally ill and... ' she paused, 'No matter how many times you do that, it always has an emotional effect on you, you know?' We nodded solemnly. 'Anyway, I looked at Clo and she looked so appealing with her serious face on, being all professional and sympathetic. I just caved in and thought, fuck it, life's too short for this shit. I asked her out as soon as we came off the ward.' She smiled affectionately at Clo, and they clasped hands.

I think we were all brimming a bit at this point, even Sonia looked wistful; 'Aww, you two. You almost make me want to join the lesbian love-club.' I looked at her. Did she really mean that?

Perhaps it was the drinks, but I felt I was experiencing a moment of clarity. I suddenly felt able to admit how I really felt. 'I know what you mean about resisting it cos it's "not normal." Deena. I have thought about it, especially since Clo and me got involved with Shona's Showcase, but I don't really know how I feel about it, or if I'd like it. Plus, there's no-one actually in the frame at the moment....' I trailed off.

Shit. I immediately realised I'd let the cat out of the bag. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...

'What's Shona's Showcase?' said Deena, turning to Shona. There was an appalling silence. We all waited to see what Shona would say.

She began a little hesitantly; 'Errm, it's my website. Clo and Viv... and Aly, have helped me with it.'

'And what's it got to do with what Viv said, about lesbian sex?' Deena quizzed.

'Well, it's an all-female erotica site. It includes girls on their own - mostly me - and girls together...'

I could feel tears burning my eyes. Poor Clo looked terrified, as Deena's face showed her astonishment. Only Sonia seemed to be relatively unmoved.

'So, a porn site?' said Deena, incredulously.

'Erotica.' Shona corrected her firmly. Having started hesitantly, she was now coming out feisty in her defence of the Showcase. Thank God for Shona, I thought.

'Whatever.' Deena waved her hand dismissively. 'And you've been involved in that, Clo?' It was like an accusation, but Clo didn't take it.

'Yes,' she responded, 'but I stopped as soon as we got together.' It was a bit of fun. Nothing I'm ashamed of.'

Well done, Clo, I thought. My friends' robust stances gave me confidence, and I'd composed myself a bit by the time Deena turned to me.

'And you Viv? How do you fit in?

'I'm the camerawoman.' I said, and I didn't feel like I was defending myself under questioning. I felt like I was proudly proclaiming myself part of it.

'Excuse me, I need a few minutes,' said Deena and she got up to go to the ladies. Clo also stood up, but Deena said 'No, don't follow me Clo,' and she walked off, as Clo sat down heavily.

'I take it Deena was completely unaware of this?' said Sonia, stating the obvious. Clo shook her head sadly. 'Well, she'll either accept it, or she won't, and if she won't she's probably not right for you anyhow darlin. You've done nothing wrong.' That was typical no-nonsense Sonia, and absolutely spot on.

I was aware that I had accidentally precipitated this upset and, even though we had nothing to be ashamed of, I felt guilty. 'I'm sorry Clo, It just slipped out.' Clo shrugged and looked at the carpet. I couldn't hold back the tears.

'Aw, don't you cry, Viv,' said Sonia, unexpectedly putting her arm around me. 'You can't be expected to keep other people's secrets.' she said, pointedly, 'Better it's out in the open anyway. That way, everyone knows where they really stand.'

Oh, wonderful, wonderful Sonia; straightforward, pragmatic, and forthright. She was the perfect antidote to the gloom that was starting to descend.

Deena returned from the loo. To everyone's surprise she didn't seem sad or upset. Even her makeup was still perfect. 'Let's go home Clo. To my place. We have things to talk about.' Clo got up, looking a bit dazed. 'Good night girls, said Deena in a very even, unemotional voice, 'It's been... interesting.' We all said good night and watched them go.

'Well, that didn't seem too bad. At least she took Clo home with her' said Sonia, and we all nodded with raised eyebrows. I was overcome with relief, and Sonia took my hand and squeezed it, then putting on her upbeat voice again said 'Right, who's up for another drink? I want to hear more about this Showcase thing,' and she headed to the bar.

Shona looked at me; 'Don't beat yourself up chuck. It was an easy slip-up, and Clo would probably have had to tell her at some point, anyway. You just saved her the trouble, that's all.' I managed a weak laugh.

'That's what I love about you Shona. You always say something that makes me feel better,' and I gave her a hug. How lucky am I to have such great friends?

'Oi, hands off ma girl,' said Aly. 'I know you're on the turn, and if anyone can speed up that process, she can.' They never miss a chance...

'Anyway, what's with those tits?' said Shona. 'Are you wearing a Wonderbra or something?'

'Hey, mind your nose. We don't all have a pair like yours, you know. Some of us need a little help.' Aly grinned and pushed hers up, simulating the Wonderbra effect.

By the time Sonia arrived back with a tray of drinks, we were giggling like schoolkids. She put the drinks on the table, then rubbed her hands in a faintly pervy way and said, 'Right, tell me about this website of yours.'

Over the next half hour, we told her the full story of the Showcase; how Shona had started it alone, how its development had happened almost by accident, how She'd had her first lesbian experience with Clo, how Aly had moved it onto a whole different level and how we had only just launched the new site that very day.

Sonia was enthralled. She wanted details; What made Shona start it, how had I become au fait with the cameras, what was it like filming, did I get turned on (oh yes), and were we going to develop it further, with more girls etc?

The latter was something we had hardly thought about, but we said yes, probably. It was dawning on us that, If we were going to grow the site, we were going to need more girls.

'Have you ever thought of being on the other side of the camera, Viv?' Sonia suddenly asked.

'Yes, of course. I've already shot some video, actually.' Aly and Shona looked at each other

'Well, we haven't seen any yet.'

'You will, I teased. I'll show you tomorrow if you want.'

'Oo, can I see them too?' said Sonia, her eyes twinkling.

'Mm, cheeky,' I said looking at her, 'come round in the afternoon and I'll give you a show.' I suddenly felt very seductive.

'Actually,' said Sonia looking at Shona, 'I wouldn't mind a piece of this action myself. Do you think I'd be suited?'

LissyW
LissyW
211 Followers