Viv's Turn Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, but I had been thinking about it for a long time,' said Sonia. 'After the divorce, going with another man just felt unpalatable, but I was finding women more and more attractive. That led to reading lesbian case studies, and stories, then to lesbian pictures and videos. I guess I've been turning for a few months now, and I've always thought Viv was a cutesy. Last night, with you and Aly, and the revelation about your website etc... the stars just aligned perfectly. Didn't work out like that for Clo and Deena though. Shame.'

'Well, it might not be so bad,' I said, 'I'll get the full story out of Clo later. God, she's going to be surprised when she hears about us though... Anyway, do you want to see my videos?'

They all clamoured excitedly, and I went to get the laptop. Strangely, I was nervous. I was about to show extremely raunchy, lascivious videos of myself to my friends. Not something I would have imagined doing, even a month ago. I wasn't too worried about Shona or Aly, because they had experience in this stuff, and we had a bit of history, but I really wasn't sure how Sonia would react. This was completely new to her. Yes, she'd watched solo girl porn, I'm sure, but this was me she'd be watching, and our sexual connection was very new. Would it change the way she saw me, or would she just take it in her stride?

Shona asked if I had a USB lead; 'Yes, of course, why?'

'I can connect the laptop to the telly so we can watch on the big screen.' Now why didn't I think of that? I brought her the laptop and lead, and she fiddled about and connected it to my big TV (she's such a techie). Then, in what was a faintly bizarre situation, the three of them sat there expectantly and waited for me to start the videos.

The first one was a kind of intro to me. I struck a few poses, wearing my (not especially sexy) undies, then I approached the camera to capture close ups of me taking off my bra, then my knickers. After that, it was straight into the pussy-play, including the ones I'd shot in Shona's bedroom. I watched her reaction when they came on, and she seemed to approve; her fingers were gently stroking herself through her jeans.

I had shot tons of vids, but they didn't become samey, or monotonous because I had tried hard to make them as varied as possible, using many different camera angles. In some, I was lying on my bed, in others, reclining on the sofa. I'd shot some while standing or squatting over the camera, and there was a very wet one where I was sitting on the loo, straight after having pee. There were LOTS of close-ups, and plenty of real orgasms. My arousal was quite obvious.

My audience seemed to be enjoying the show. All three of them had their hands between their legs, and there were plenty of moans and comments. 'Ohh, Viv, that's awesome... What a gorgeous shot... Wow you're so wet!' etc. Shona said 'Wow, Viv, these are dynamite. We should get them on the Showcase as soon as possible.' Aly was nodding, with raised eyebrows, and Sonia's eyes looked like they were about to pop out of her head. She was obviously liking it, as she started undoing her jeans.

Soon, there was a whole lot of unbuttoning and unzipping going on, and I paused the playback as all four of us got rid of our jeans, pants, and shoes, which were unceremoniously flung to the four corners of the room. We sat side by side on the floor, leaning back on the front of the sofa, openly playing with our pussies as we watched the screen.

I couldn't believe how horny I still was, after the night I'd had with Sonia, and I couldn't believe how arousing it was to wank off while watching myself -- MYSELF -- on the screen..

I was a little afraid that this situation might turn into a lesbian orgy (I didn't feel ready for that, yet) but it didn't. Instead, we just had a lovely mutual wank session, which seemed to go on for aages. None of us wanted to stop, even when the videos finished.

I had Shona on one side of me, and Sonia on the other, and at one point, Shona nudged me to draw my attention to the fact that she and Aly were fingering each other. 'Ooh, nice,' I cooed, and I reached across to do the same to Sonia, who immediately reciprocated, with a throaty groan, and we all abandoned ourselves to our girlfriend's magic fingers.

Eventually, after a gazillion orgasms, we quieted into murmurs, and I luxuriated in the feeling of having my fingers deep inside Sonia, moving them very little, just savouring the slick, syrupy sensations of her warm lubricious vagina.

I assumed Sonia was enjoying me in the same way, her slender fingers just languidly caressing my inner walls, but then she slipped them out and bought them up to my mouth so I could taste myself. I did the same for her, but then I turned and also gave Shona a taste of Sonia. She found herself sucking Sonia's juice off my fingers. I don't know why I did it, I think I was showing her off in a "see how good my girlfriend tastes" kind of way. Anyway, Shona didn't complain, and she licked my digits clean with gusto.

We indulged ourselves in this pleasurable state for a long time, but eventually I realised what we'd just done and how fantastic it was. I sat up and startled everyone with a loud exclamation: 'Oh, my God. How many orgasms was THAT? I've never been so horny! It's fucking magic.'

Sonia was also wide-eyed and thrilled. 'Whew, that was AMAZING! If I'd known lesbian wank parties were a thing, I would have turned years ago. Why did nobody tell me that lesbian wank parties were a thing?'

Shona burst out laughing, 'I don't think they are, that was certainly my first.'

'Mine too, said Aly, 'I doubt it will be my last though, that was bloody brilliant... Christ, I'm hungry now. Let's send out for takeaway. Who fancies Indian? I could murder a chicken jalfrezi right now...' Aly. What's she like? Voracious. I bet when Shona has sex with her she feels like she's been devoured. Anyway, we were all pretty peckish now, and Aly was soon rhyming off our orders to the "Nanda Devi" takeaway up the road.

I looked with amazement at the row of four damp patches on the carpet in front of the sofa. 'Oh 'eck, looks like I'll have to get the 1001 out again tomorrow.' Which, in case you didn't know, is a carpet cleaner...

Half an hour later, we were all sat at the dining table gobbling up a banquet of spicy delights. We had almost finished when my phone rang. It was Clo. I picked up, even though I was still munching on a bhaji.

'Hi Viv'

'Hi Clo,' I said, swallowing. I stood up and went to the door, as if to gain privacy, but it was purely symbolic since the others could still hear what I was saying..

'You OK?'

'Yes, I'm OK. A bit emotionally drained, maybe.'

'Yes, I can imagine. We've all been worried about you, but Shona said you were alright.'

'Yeh, it's not a tale of woe or anything. We took a taxi to Deena's place and she hardly spoke all the way there. Just sat there broodily. I was braced for the worst, but when we got there, she sat me down on the sofa and looked at me earnestly. When she spoke it wasn't what I expected at all. It wasn't disapproval or rejection. She said she was confused and overwhelmed by "a juggernaut full" of new feelings, and she needed me to give her a little time to make sense of it all.

'I asked her which feelings she meant, and she spoke about her feelings for me, her misgivings about coming out, her fears about family, and her insecurity among my friends (you lot!). Even jealousy, because we "are all so liberated, and I've been so repressed". This last one really threw me, because I'd no idea that she was feeling like that, even before the Showcase revelation, which I don't blame you for, by the way. She had to know sometime.'

'Oh, right.... er, Really? Well, it's better than disapproval, or rejection. It's not easy for her I guess, and she'll be worried about all sorts of things. The really good thing is she hasn't shut you out. It will get better and easier Clo, it will.'

'Fingers crossed. We did go to bed together but we just lay there talking until the wee hours, then made very gentle love, all soft caresses and kissing.'

'Well that all sounds good to me. Positive. Listen, It's not the right time to talk about me but I've something to tell you. It can wait until we have some face-to-face time, but it's very exciting.'

'Oo, tell me'

'No, I'd rather tell you when I see you.'

'Aww, come on. Don't leave me in suspenders.'

'NO, you'll have to wait,' I said firmly.

'Well let's get together soon then, eh?'

'OK hun, you take care, and be positive. It will be fine. See you soon. Bye.'

I ended the call and pulled a surprised face. 'Phew. Not what I expected at all.'

'What? What?' They all wanted to know.

'Well...' I explained the conversation to them. 'Deena's been there all day today, but she's gone home now. She's on shift tomorrow.

'It looks like I was wrong about Deena. She's not as uptight as I thought. Just having a struggle with so many new things. Not like me at all. I haven't even started thinking about what I've done. I'm just enjoying it.'

'Me too,' said Sonia, grinning. I've always been a bit of a hedonist'

'Well, it's not so bad for Clo,' said Shona. At least it's not prudish disapproval and rejection, which was what I was half-expecting. I think they'll work it out.'

'Let's hope so,' I said, and everyone nodded their agreement with that sentiment.

Shona and Aly started to get ready to leave, but before they departed, Shona downloaded my videos onto a stick, so that she could edit and upload them to the Showcase during the week. She asked Sonia and I what our shift pattern was for the next week, and we were both on Tuesday to Friday, so she invited us over the following weekend to 'maybe make some more hot content.'

Sonia jumped up and down on the balls of her feet and clapped her hands excitedly. 'Ooo, hot content. I can hardly wait.' Something told me she was really getting into this!

We saw them off at the door, with a serious outbreak of hugs and kisses, then we turned and looked at each other. It was less than 24 hours since we'd accepted and embraced our lesbian desire for each other, and now we were about to become porn stars. What a monumental weekend

To be continued...