Viv's Turn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She had her strawberry blonde hair in that tight French plait and her makeup was perfect for the outfit, with striking blusher on her cheeks, showing off her cheekbones and eyeshadow with a hint of red. Combined with her pale grey eyes, it was just spellbinding.

We arrived at The Sip and spotted Reya, Aly, and Shona immediately. Wow. What a trio. All three beautifully dressed and very impressive. They were definitely the most dazzling women in that bar, apart from Sonia and me, of course (ahem!).

We walked over and they showered us with compliments and exclamations. Except Reya, that is. She just stood and coolly appraised us, with neutral kind of half smile on her face. She was a very striking individual; tall like Aly, but much more curvaceous, with tits that looked even bigger in the flesh than they had on her photos.

Sonia and I tried to be friendly, welcoming, and upbeat, but I think we tried a little to hard and came across a bit girly-giggly. I'm sure I saw Shona smirking at me at one point.

Reya, was open and engaging though, and she wasn't shy about sharing rude stories about working as a porn star. As fledgling porn stars ourselves, we all wanted to get some insights into the secrets of "the industry," but some of her anecdotes were quite eye-popping. She had actually performed in the USA with some famous porn star names we recognised and listening to her made me feel like I'd led a quite sheltered life.

We found seats on a little double banquette and, as the drinks flowed, the conversation became more and more risqué. Reya was revelling in telling us tales which became more and more salacious, and the more shocked we seemed, the better she liked it.

I must admit I was becoming a bit uncomfortable and I was sensing some disapproval from Shona and Aly. Not in a prudish way; I think they disapproved of Reya's obvious delight in telling the tales, not so much the tales themselves. Aly had an unimpressed smirk on her face and Shona was glancing at us to gauge our reaction. As for Sonia, she seem completely unruffled and even asked questions in a very matter-of-fact way.

Although a bit eye-popping, it was fun for a while, but the more she drank, the more lewd she got. She seemed to be testing our level of tolerance. We were OK with the lesbian stuff -- even when she described lesbian orgies with squirting, which she said is really peeing - but then she started telling us about being 'double fucked' by two guys, and Shona, rightly I think, stepped in:

'Enough, Reya, we don't want to hear about that,' she said, holding up her hands.

Reya was a bit irritated at being stopped in mid-flow, and her demeanour changed to one of sneering derision. 'Aww, don't be such a prude, Shona.' She looked at Sonia and me. 'Did you know that Shona and Aly have a "pact" that they will only have sex with each other?' She laughed scornfully. 'You'll never get on in porn with an attitude like that.'

My hackles rose all of a sudden. She was dissing my best friend and I didn't like it. 'Yes, we did know, thanks,' I said, in the most assertive tone I could muster, 'and we respect it. They are in love. It's their choice.'

'Hoo hoo, in love...' crowed Reya, now sounding drunk and a shade hysterical. 'You two are aspiring to run a porn site,' she continued, targeting Shona and Aly, 'but you have outmoded attitudes that will kill it stone dead, you take it from me. Porn's a dirty business. To succeed in it, you have to throw out all those old ideas of love, monogamy, even the whole idea of straight or gay. Anything goes, and you'd better get used to it.'

This was very bad behaviour from Reya, and other people were starting to look at us, then Aly spoke: She was quite calm but there was a gravitas about her that made it clear she wasn't going to stand any messing:

'Reya, stop it. We know you have vast experience, and have seen everything and done everything, but you're out of order. There's more than one way to run an erotic website, and ours seems to be doing OK, thank you. You don't know whether our site will succeed, and you obviously don't know much about being in love, and that's a shame. I'm sorry for you.' She gave a sad little shake of the head.

Reya was stunned, and Aly fixed her with an unflinching stare. Those blue eyes of hers looked like they could freeze your beer at 50 paces. Tears welled in Reya's eyes and she stood up and stalked off to the ladies.

We all looked at each other awkwardly. 'Well, it needed saying,' said Aly. 'She was going too far.' We all nodded. She was right.

'Makes you think though,' said Sonia, do you have to be like her to work in porn?'

'NO!' Shona exclaimed. 'We all already work in porn, and what we have done so far has been very successful. I bet the growth of our site has been faster than almost any other start up erotica site. So fast we've worried we can't keep up with it. I don't believe we have to abandon all our personal limits to be successful. I'm going to make sure we build a site where no-one is expected to do anything that is outside their personal standards. A site that's completely free of inappropriate persuasion by sleazy men, or sleazy women for that matter. A different kind of site. And I believe it WILL be successful...'

Wow. Her eyes blazed with passion and Aly took her hand in support. I reached for Sonia's too, and we all smiled at each other. We were all right behind her.

Then we saw Reya returning.

We all unclasped hands and looked at each other uneasily as she sat down again. Her makeup was a bit smudgy, and she gave a sheepish smile as she looked at us. Her attitude was completely different.

'I'm sorry girls, Aly is right, I was out of order.' We all started to make light of it, but she stopped us. 'No, hear me out. I want to get this off my chest... Truth is, things haven't been easy for me just lately. I've lived a depraved life girls. Like Aly said, I've seen everything, done everything, but none of it meant anything. I've been to bed with dozens, maybe over a hundred people, but I had no connection to any of them. They were just sex acts, with no feeling behind them at all. It's been coming to a head for me for months, no, years. I've realised I need more. I need a connection. A real bond with someone. I'm surprised it took me so long to realise it.'

I felt a huge rush of sympathy for her - that can't have been an easy thing to admit - but none of us knew what to say. She had been a larger-than-life figure. A bona fide porn star. Super-sexy, super-liberated, and super-confident, but now we saw the other side of her. The vulnerable side. The side with the same doubts and insecurities, and the same needs, as any of us.

We didn't say anything, but we all reached out for her hands. She was a little choked, 'Thanks babes. You are a good bunch, I can tell that, and I'm sorry for disrespecting you and your site. I hope it does well.'

'We still want you to be a part of it Reya, said Shona. You might even find a partner through it, if you open yourself up to that.'

'Yeh, I'll see how it goes.' She sniffed. 'But don't let me spoil your night. I've said quite enough. I'm sure you have things to talk about. I want to hear about what's going on in your world.'

Shona started telling her about Clo, and her difficulties with Deena, then she suddenly turned to me and said, 'Have you told her?' Obviously, she meant, had I told Clo about me getting together with Sonia...

'I have.'

'And...?'

'Well, she didn't believe me at first. She said, "Who, OUR Sonia? Sonia Reid? She isn't gay!" and I said, "Well, she kind of is now." Sonia was sniggering away, and even Reya was smiling now. 'She was definitely gobsmacked. She kept saying "No..." over and over again, and it took her a long time before she remembered to say "Hey, congrats Viv, I'm happy for you... and Sonia. Happy, but completely thrown. It's the last thing I'd have expected." I hesitated to ask about Deena, but I did, and she just said, "Yeh, she's good. It's getting better," so I left it at that.'

'This is what I need,' Reya suddenly burst out. 'Stuff about real relationships. You girls are restoring my faith.' We all smiled.

The mood was lighter now, and the rest of the night was full of chatter and laughter. At one point, Reya went to the bar, and Aly and Shona went to the loo, leaving me alone with Sonia. She looked so gorge I just couldn't resist giving her a good old full-on snog, just in time for Aly to return and catch us. 'For goodness sake, you two, get a room or something.'

At closing time, we all kissed each other goodnight and set off home. We watched Reya, Aly, and Shona walk off up the street, and I gave Shona another wave as she looked back. I wondered what the night would hold when the three of them got back. Shona and Aly's pact suggested just a chat and a nightcap, but I suspected there would be more...

Sonia and I jumped in a taxi to her house, and I could hardly wait to get her into bed. The encounter with Reya had made me extraordinarily horny, and I don't think Sonia quite knew what had hit her. I engulfed her in a whirlwind of lesbian lust, unleashing the full overweening force of my libido. The full pink mist. She did try to reciprocate, but I was rampant.

Afterwards, after a string of breathless expletives, she said 'NOW I know what queening means! No wonder Shona calls you "Vixen V".' I smiled, but I was already almost asleep, with very pleasant fuzzy tingle infusing my sex.

***

Strangely, we didn't see Shona for a couple of weeks. I sensed she and Aly were absorbed in each other and I think their relationship was moving onto a new level. She did keep up with the development of the Showcase though, and she kept me up to date with a catch-up call, telling me how Reya had helped by giving advice on fees etc, and even put her in touch with an accountant, who was called Charlotte and was also an erotic model. What were the chances?

A week later, there was another update. Shona had another potential new model for the site. A Polish woman called Kasia, who was an established porn performer, living in Holland. Shona described her as 29, with twinkly blue eyes, curvy, and about 5ft 6 tall.

'I want to arrange a trial shoot with her. Are you on shift next Sat?'

I wasn't, and neither was Sonia. 'Can Sonia come to observe?' I asked. 'She's mad for it. So am I, to be honest.'

'Yes, OK. I'll make arrangements for Kasia to fly over, and confirm a time later. Oh, and Viv...'

'Yes?'

'Aly and I have softened our pact. There will be sex with Kasia.'

'Oh, wow... OK.'

She rang off and I immediately called Sonia.

'Hiya babe, Shona just called. She's got a new girl for the site. Looks like we are going to be filming next Saturday. She says you can come along to watch.'

'Hey, that's fantastic! What's this new girl like?' I described Kasia and she went 'Whoop whoop, she sounds tasty. Exotic.'

'AND, Shona says there will be sex.'

'Can't wait.'

Neither could I. In fact, uncontrollable curiosity made me get on my laptop and Google Polish porn stars called Kasia (assuming she used her real name "professionally"). Annoyingly there were a few, but I found one or two that could have been her. During this search, I also stumbled on lesbian pissing videos. Not something I was expecting. I found them oddly fascinating, but I couldn't decide whether they were arousing or disgusting. Both in equal measure perhaps. Amazingly, the girls seemed to be enjoying it. I made a mental note to ask Sonia what she thought of it.

The following Saturday rolled around, and we headed to Shona's place. I was actually quite nervous. I didn't know what to expect from Kasia and I'd never shot anything with a stranger before. I decided I would just have to be very professional about it.

We climbed the stairs and rang the bell, and Shona let us in. Kasia was in the living room, talking to Aly and we entered expecting a subdued "pleased to meet you" kind of thing. Nope. As soon as she saw us, she dashed forward and hugged us in turn, kissing us three times on our cheeks and making Sonia beam and exclaim, 'Oo, wow, lovely welcome, Kasia, thank you.'

Kasia clapped her hands gleefully and exclaimed, 'Just girls. Fantastic!' I assumed this was because she was used to porn shoots having men present, which was obviously not something she relished. She was going to find the whole vibe around our shoots quite different.

Shona ran us through the premise of the film, which was not a million miles from the truth. Shona and Aly were to be auditioning Kasia for the site, and one thing led to another, as they will, ending up with full-on lezzy sex. Little did we know...

I set about arranging lights and checking camera settings, trying my best to look like a professional, and Sonia, obviously feeling a little left out, said 'Can I have a go at some filming?'

Shona looked at her, then said, 'Actually, that's not a bad idea, Sonia. I'll give you a camera and you can just shoot what you want, then we'll see how it can be cut in later. Having a variety of shots is always good.'

She got a camera and ran Sonia through how to use it, how to zoom, how to shoot close ups, and how to shoot still images. Sonia was very excited, asking multiple questions and test-filming everything in sight. Even Kasia found it funny.

Shona was directing, and they started the film with some pretty hammy dialogue, but very quickly got to the sexual. They were sitting on the sofa, ostensibly interviewing Kasia, and they asked her to strip, so they could see her body.

Kasia was playing the part of a very forward, very bold, very sassy character, and she was brilliant at it. It was a role she was obviously very comfortable with. She never seemed to be faking it.

She stepped forward and took off her top and bra, letting her tits bounce free, showing off her already prominent nipples, then she moved even closer and began undoing her trousers. I crouched down and took some film of Shona and Aly's faces in profile, gazing at Kasia's midriff as her pants were eased down, revealing her little patch of pubic hair and her plump, pouting outer lips. I switched focus, first on Shona, then on Aly, then on Kasia's tempting pussy, then round again as they licked their lips and Kasia raked her fingers through her pubes, provocatively.

Kasia, improvising beautifully, stepped right up to Aly and, in her delightful accent, said 'You want to look closer?' Aly leaned forward and kissed her stomach, eyes closed as if in rapture, and I focussed on that, then refocussed on Shona as Kasia moved sideways to her. She placed her hands on Shona's head and pushed her down, saying 'You want to taste me?'

Shona slipped off the sofa so that she was sitting on the floor, and Kasia spread her pussy lips with her fingers, invitingly. Shona moved her head forward and tasted Kasia's hot flesh, and I was capturing all this in glorious 4K detail.

As Shona ate Kasia lustfully, I moved around the back of the sofa so I could lean over and film from above, and Shona tilted her head back a bit more, to give me a better view of her tongue parting Kasia's wonderfully fleshy labia, with Aly looking on. Sonia, meanwhile, moved behind Kasia and filmed some great close ups of her bum and Shona's tongue, buried in pussy. These would be cut in later, for a great sequence, alternating between the close up rear view, and the top view, and both were tightly framed enough for Kasia's body to conceal Sonia and I from each other.

This was only the start though. Over the next hour, we shot footage of every conceivable combination of Shona, Aly, and Kasia, and some stunning oral sex scenes. It wasn't all oral sex though. There was a great sequence where Shona fucked Kasia with her big, ribbed toy, while Aly watched and occasionally lapped at Kasia's clit. They were all making a lot of noise and I'm pretty sure it wasn't faked.

I think Sonia and I had done really well to remain detached this far but, eventually, it was too much. Sonia said 'Oh this makes me so fuckin horny, I'm about to explode.' She had her hand in her pants, frigging her clit, and that took me over the edge. I passed the camera brusquely to Shona, saying 'Here, film us.' She was half-naked, with pants around her ankle, but she filmed me undoing Sonia's jeans and getting my hungry lips on her clit -- great footage - and things just developed from there.

God. The fireworks when super-horny women get together! Aly and Shona switched to filming, while Sonia and I became the centre of attention. Kasia joined in with complete abandon and some of the footage we managed to capture before all five of us had to succumb to the sexual imperative was spectacular.

The clips we filmed, though good on their own, were rather random and disjointed. They wouldn't make a full film, but Shona started a special section on the site for "Random Reels" of just two or three minutes and it proved extremely popular. We discovered that a lot of the audience doesn't need a "story," just a couple of minutes of close up pussy eating will do nicely, and there was plenty of that.

I was particularly stunned by a sequence where Sonia was queening Kasia and the latter was unwittingly giving me a demonstration of how to perform cunnilingus on a giant clitoris. I was filming it, but it was so thoroughly lubricious I struggled to complete the scene before my own lust took over.

The whole afternoon degenerated into an uncontrollable, irresistible maelstrom of Sapphic lust. I never in my life would have thought I'd one day be involved in a lezzy orgy, but here I was, and it was fantastic. I was never going back to my former, quite underwhelming, sex life....Ever. I had crossed the great divide to the promised land of Sappho, and oh my, was it delicious.

***

Objects in the rear-view mirror.

So, five years down the road, and life is very different. The Showcase has become the central theme of our lives, I mean Shona's, Aly's, Sonia's, and mine, and it has had an impact on many others -- a positive impact, I hope. It led me to a monumental life choice, and it's one I have never regretted.

The first couple of years of the Showcase brought a whirlwind of change: its rocket-like trajectory was amazing, and it quickly started to get noticed in the wider porn community. Shona and Aly looked after the growth of the site, and the number of girls on our books just grew and grew.

Sonia and I continued to perform and we had (and still have) an open attitude to our relationship and sex with others. We have had sex with LOTS of others; threesomes, foursomes and more, and we share the performing and the filming -- sometimes within the same shoot. Our relationship is still as solid as ever, and I think we can say we have enjoyed every sexual encounter we have had.

Shona inadvertently played matchmaker when she brought Reya together with Kasia for a film and they immediately hit sparks off each other. It was magical to see the chemistry between them, and I wasn't surprised when I learned that Kasia had moved in with Reya. They continued to work for the Showcase, and still do.

Charlotte (Reya's accountant friend) quickly established herself as our financial guru and also provided us with some very glam-erotic photosets, which are very sexy. It's not something you normally get with accountants.

In less than two years our income from the site had ballooned, and Shona had decided to split the proceeds equally among the four of us. She was still doing the bulk of the admin and all the marketing, so the 4-way split was a typical bit of Shona generosity really. It's just one of the many reasons I love her.

The site got a big boost when it got a high rating on Adultreviews.com and, even better, Shona got invited to be interviewed by Cosmopolitan magazine. She really had arrived with a bang. She even left her job at the physio clinic, something I thought would never happen. It did prove a wrench though, and there was a lot of soul-searching, and not a few tears were shed, but it was the right thing to do.