Viv's Turn Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Around this time, Aly contacted me to tell me that she was organising a 30th birthday party for Shona. It was to be a lavish affair at a local hotel, with a meal, champagne, and dozens of guests. She was going to pay for it all herself, but Sonia and I wouldn't hear of it, and we picked up a third of the tab each.

I managed to contact some of Shona's old friends from her days at the hospital, and I went to see Sally at the physio clinic and enlisted her to invite Shona's more recent colleagues. Of course, I also invited, Clo and Deena, and some girls from the site, including Reya and Kasia.

The day was fantastic. We managed to keep it secret from Shona until the day before, and she was blown away when she arrived and saw the people that were there. I'd never seen her so overcome with emotion, as she tried very hard to hug and kiss every single one of the 70-odd guests.

Aly made a speech, which was beautiful. I can't remember it all, but the end of it was... 'This party is a celebration of Shona, who has made all our lives better, just by being Shona, but for me, she hasn't just made my life better, she's made me happier than I even thought was possible.' Tears welled in Shona's eyes as glasses were raised 'To Shona,' and she wasn't the only one. I don't think there was a dry eye in the place.

It was such a memorable day, but two years later, Shona returned the favour on my 30th, when she, Aly and Sonia organised a similar "do" for me. I had been saying we should 'keep it low-key' as my birthday approached, and then they sprung the BIG ONE on me. Just wait until Sonia's 40th....

Speaking of which, as I write this Sonia is 39, and I'm nearly 32. She's my own personal 'MILF' and I love her as much as I ever did. We still perform on the site, and our younger/older vibe is very popular

Although we resisted for a long time, we both left nursing a couple of years ago. It wasn't an easy decision because, as anyone will tell you, nursing is a vocation. It can be an exhausting occupation though, and sometimes thankless and under appreciated. Not usually by patients, who are mostly lovely, but by the powers that be.

Anyway, we didn't need the money, and the breaking point was bound to come. Clo was really upset. We'd worked together for years. Had good times and sad times. Shared the sometimes heavy burdens of the job. It was hard for me too, but sometimes you have to embrace change.

I wished Clo could have joined us on this journey. There was a time when I thought she might get together with Shona, but that was before I met Aly. Despite having been one of the earliest catalysts in the development of the Showcase, Clo hasn't shown any interest in getting involved again. Deena, is far too reserved to contemplate getting into erotica, and Clo is devoted to her. They seem happy together, so who am I to judge? I do feel I've lost a part of my friend though.

Meanwhile, Shona and Aly just go from strength to strength and have moved into Aly's house on the edge of town. They still have the flat in the town centre, and that's where most of the filming for the Showcase takes place. I don't think they sleep there very often nowadays, but I'm glad they still have it. That place holds lots of very happy memories for me. Memories of a kind of sexual awakening that still makes my heart beat faster when I think about it.

They have almost completely retired from performing now, and hardly appear on the site at all, which I think is a shame because they are both still gorgeous -- for goodness' sake, Aly isn't even 30 yet -- but they are happy to leave it to the newer girls. We have left all that stuff we filmed in the early days on the site though because, well it's just too good to lose.

Sonia and I split our time between the Showcase and travelling nowadays. I've always had a yearning for travelling, and the Showcase has enabled me to visit places that would probably have remained just a dream. We are often away for six months at a time, but we always look forward to returning to do some Showcase work. We just love performing for the camera. We have no intention of retiring.

The Showcase is still going from strength to strength. I think the fact that it is run entirely by women, and features only women, makes it something special, and I'm proud to be associated with it. Sexist? Of course.

***

We just returned, last week, from a three-month trip to South America. The Andes, Patagonia, Tierra del Fuego, and even the Atacama Desert. Absolutely breathtaking. As soon as we flew into Manchester, I gave Shona a call from the train and arranged for us to meet up to discuss doing a shoot.

We met in The Sip, as usual, and Shona and Aly were full of compliments on how good we looked. 'Suntanned and healthy, Shona said. We were certainly suntanned, and the fact we had put on a pound or two obviously made us look healthy in her eyes. She couldn't wait to arrange the shoot.

There was none of that trying to fit in with our shift patterns nowadays, and we arranged the shoot for the next day. Shona felt the site was a bit short of solo stuff, so we'd be doing two shoots really, one with Sonia, and one with me. I love these shoots because I love showing off to Sonia, almost as much as I love watching Sonia, and it's become almost competitive - each of us trying to be more lewd than the other.

Sonia is a real pro, and comes up with ideas that I'd never have thought of. For instance, she's developed a technique that she uses during close-up fingering sequences. She is able to just let a little bit of pee go. Not so much that it's obvious that she's peeing, but just enough to make her seem incredibly wet and dribbly. It's impressive control, and not something I've mastered. I always end up with a flood, which kinda spoils the effect.

Anyway, we arranged a time for the next afternoon and headed home. I live with Sonia now of course, having moved out of the flat some time ago. I worried about telling Bev I wanted to move out, but in a stroke of luck she said she'd been thinking of moving in with her long-term boyfriend, so it worked out perfectly.

That night before the shoot, we didn't have sex. Difficult, but we were tired from the travelling anyway, and we wanted to be sure we'd be nice and juicy the next day.

We arrived at Shona's flat early in the afternoon, and went straight through to the bedroom. All the lights were set up and the bed made ready, the tell-tale crinkling sound told me the plastic under sheet was present and correct. I don't know why, but I always find these preparations an enormous turn-on.

We don't formalise who is filming these days. We have so much experience now that we are all capable, and can switch roles at a whim. I no longer have automatic precedence. On this occasion, Sonia was the performer, and Shona picked up the camera, meaning I could sit on the sidelines with Aly and just watch the unusual spectacle of Sonia, in her sexy undies, surrounded by lights, pleasuring herself as if she were alone in her private bedroom, while Shona moved around her, expertly filming all the best angles and clips. Occasionally, between Shona filming sequences, Aly snapped some stills, which I often think are hotter than the films.

When the undies came off, her new ghost bikini was revealed. I know, everyone hankers after that unobtainable all-over tan but although we had done some nude sunbathing in South America, we had both returned with pronounced tan lines, even though neither of us tan very strongly. Far from thinking it unsightly, I find it quite sexy. I also love that Sonia's subtle band of freckles across her nose comes out more strongly.

She looked so fucking sexy lying there, perfectly illuminated by the lights, and she knew it. She has taken to her role in porn like a duck to water and she's become one of the Showcase's mainstays. She's an expert at all this now -- a real pro - and she timed it perfectly so that her video ended with a real orgasm and one of her spectacular 'squirts' while Shona zoomed in close to capture every glistening detail. God, I never get tired of watching this.

For my own vid, I had an idea. 'Why don't we do a shower scene?' I suggested. 'You've installed that big new cubicle. It seems a perfect opportunity to try it out.'

'Great idea,' said Shona, and we started setting up lights in the bathroom. The room isn't huge, and almost half of it is now taken up by the shower cubicle, so it got quite crowded in there, with light stands, Sonia sat on the toilet lid, Aly with the still camera and Shona on the video camera. It was about to get steamy, too.

I stripped in the bedroom, then walked slinkily between them to the shower, drawing a playful wolf-whistle from Sonia. I turned on the water and started to soap myself, sensuously, running my hands over my hard nipples and allowing an occasional glimpse of my pussy flesh as my fingers swept teasingly over my labia. Shona and Aly, jockeyed for position, taking turns to capture still images and video as the water and bubbles sluiced across my skin, while Sonia looked on as if in a trance.

I love this. The feeling of being so alluring, and sexy is just intoxicating, and I gradually increased the sassiness of my performance. Bending over with my legs apart to show my bum to the cameras, and slipping my fingers between my lips. At one point, I deliberately stepped close to the camera and spread my pussy wide open. I held the position so that both video and still images could be taken then I turned and moved away, with a coquettish look over my shoulder.

For the climax (pun intended) of the show, I turned the water off, then knelt on the floor of the cubicle, legs wide apart, and fingered myself flagrantly to a delicious dripping orgasm. The closing shot was a slow zoom to a close up of my stringy syrup drooling down onto the wet tiles.

'Cut! That's a winner,' Shona declared, and I think she was right. It felt like a good one.

I took a few moments of quivering and little aftershocks, but then composed myself, rinsed off and towelled myself dry. Shona was seemingly overjoyed with the afternoon's work and as I was dressing, she suggested we go out to celebrate. I would normally be well up for that, but on this occasion, I demurred.

'Can I say nay this time Shona?' I took Sonia's hand. 'I want to get this one home to our little love-nest.'

Shona and Aly grinned. 'Of course. We understand,' and they gave each other a knowing look.

We gave them both a hug, then headed home and straight to bed. The afternoon had made us both so horny there was nothing else we could think about. We didn't even pay lip service to getting under the covers. I wanted to pay a different kind of lip service and I wanted her completely exposed. She lay on top of the duvet and I began my favourite body-worship, kissing and orally caressing every inch of her.

She adores this, and she stretched with pleasure like a cat as my mouth explored her beautiful skin. Being a porn star is great, and can be very exciting, but nothing beats real lovemaking with Sonia; my lovely, intoxicating, beautiful, gorgeous, sweet, sexy Sonia.