Viv's Turn Pt. 03

Story Info
The showcase, sex, and Sonia.
9.4k words
4.76
2.1k
6

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/11/2024
Created 01/27/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
246 Followers

This is the third part of a 3-part companion story to the 'Shona' series. It tells the story from Viv's perspective, instead of Shona's.

It can be read in isolation, but it will be better appreciated if you have read 'Shona' first.

***

Hey, hey, look lively, the porn stars are here,' I called out as I strode into Shona's flat, with Sonia following, shaking her head at me. I was brimming with vim and vigour. This venture into erotica had lit a fire in me and I was loving it.

We all hugged and kissed each other, just enjoying being girls together and looking forward to some all-fem sex for the All-Fem Showcase.

Sonia and I opened our bags and started showing Shona and Aly our hidden ace; a selection of bras and knickers we'd brought with us. We'd been out lingerie shopping, especially for this occasion. 'I haven't been to the fancy knicker shop for a long time,' I said, 'but I got some of these from ASDA, can you believe? They are great value for money. Waay cheaper than Lingerissima, or whatever it's called.' For "cheapo" supermarket lingerie some of it was very pretty indeed.

We went into the bedroom, and we stripped and started trying on the underwear. I loved showing it off like this, and Shona obviously thought some of it was quite hot, as she picked up a camera and started filming us. We played up to the camera and started acting all provocative and vampish, slipping our boobs sensually into bras and adjusting gussets as lewdly as possible, and Shona captured some beautifully erotic footage, with plenty of flashes of nipples and pussies. We loved every minute.

Sonia's super-clitoris was truly amazing, causing a pronounced bump in the front of every pair of panties she tried on, and Aly made a very lewd suggestion to me; 'It would be super-hot to film you sucking Sonia's clit bump through her knickers, Viv.' Well, as you can imagine, I was very much up for that idea and Shona filmed some fantastically horny footage of me doing just that. We chose a pair of white, very sheer panties, so that as the material was moistened by my saliva, it became transparent, gradually revealing Sonia's quite remarkable clit.

I adopted my most doe-eyed, innocent expression as I pursed my lips exaggeratedly and kissed it, and it looked really hot when we watched it back later. Sonia couldn't stop giggling as we were filming this, and I think Shona got a little exasperated, as she thought the giggles spoiled the erotic vibe.

We were loving it though, and we spent almost 15 minutes filming me clit-sucking, including some with Sonia lying on the bed, naked, as I loved her pussy, eyes closed and a rapturous look on my face. It turned out amazingly well. I might be quite good at this porn star job.

There's no doubt Sonia's clit was the star of the show, but we also shot plenty of film of other sex, including me getting my chance to sit on Sonia's face (she's a voracious pussy-eater) and the two of us doing a boob 69. We both have small breasts, but we are blessed with very prominent, nipples, and the close-ups of our tongues fencing with rudely-erect nips were super-hot.

As seems usual when shooting a film like this, there's some time spent suggesting positions, manoeuvring furniture, setting up lights etc but, somehow, that makes me even hornier. I think it's the deliberate rudeness of it.

By the time we'd done about two hours of filming I had already come more than once, and I was still feeling ridiculously horny. I think we all were.

Suddenly, Aly said 'Right, now WE are having some fun.' And she took the camera from Shona, and laid it aside. She started undressing, slowly, and Shona followed suit, while Sonia and I lay on the bed and enjoyed the show.

'Jeez, you two are gorgeous!' said Sonia, as her hand went to her pussy.

'Haven't you already seen us on the showcase?' asked Shona, surprised.

NO, said Sonia, pointedly, Viv hasn't shown me that yet.' She shot me an accusatory look, and I looked down guiltily. I considered myself rebuked.

'Well, here we are 'Shona grinned, holding her hands out and standing with her legs provocatively apart. I've always kind of envied her curves, and seeing her then, naked and full-frontal, I really appreciated how gorgeous and sexy she really is. Even though Aly is a real stunner, tall, lithe, and statuesque, I don't think Shona was upstaged at all, they were a dazzlingly sexy pair.

'Wow, you're so hot,' said Sonia. 'Are we going to have a foursome? I'd love to have a foursome.'

There was a long pause. They looked at each other and then both simultaneously shook their heads. Aly said, 'Sorry Sonia, but Shona and I have agreed that we will only have sex with each other...' I felt a pang of surprise and, I suppose, disappointment, and Sonias face betrayed the same, but Aly continued, '...but all four of us can have sex in the same bed if you want; you with Viv and me with Shona, and there's no rule against watching each other.'

'Oh, wow, exciting,' said Sonia. 'Viv told me she loves watching you two.'

Shona smiled wickedly as she pushed Aly back onto the bed and crawled over her, dangling her full breasts over her face, and Aly took them in her hands and squeezed them together, then began kissing them and sucking her nipples like an infant. We were lying on our sides, facing each other but watching Aly and Shona, and both of us had our hands between our legs as we watched this super-hot lesbian live show, right there in front of us.

We were so close, we could see how wet Shona already was, as she moved up, sliding her pussy lips across one of Aly's tits and leaving a glistening streak of juice across her nipple. She knelt in front of Aly's face and we just waited to see what was coming. Actually, it was pretty obvious what was coming.

We both had our legs wide apart now, wanking like crazy, and Shona was definitely playing to her audience. She spread her outer lips and pulled up, making her inner ones pout, beautifully, and Sonia and I were almost salivating as she said. 'Is this what you want?' Aly nodded, and Shona moved forward, until she was just inches from Aly's upturned face and, just like when I filmed them for the Showcase, a stringy thread of syrupy juice drooled from Shona's pussy into the little hollow between the tendons at the bottom of Aly's throat and she whispered 'Wet enough for you?' It was addressed to all of us and I stifled a moan. I was almost coming! Fuck, she was so hot.

I expected Shona to move forward to sit on Aly's face, but instead she turned around, so that she was facing her feet, and sat down on her forehead, before settling down, lips to lips. Aly made snorting, gulping noises as she ate pussy enthusiastically, her tongue rapidly flicking over Shona's clit.

I turned my head to kiss Sonia, and immediately started coming, my moans stifled by Sonia's mouth. She wasn't far behind me, and we both had exquisite orgasms while kissing, tongue-fencing, and fingering ourselves. This was fantastic. Unbelievable. Neither of us had had a sexual experience anything like this before.

I swivelled round so we could scissor, both of us jerking our hips and rubbing our pussies together ardently. We had discovered, only a couple of nights before, that scissoring worked really well for us. Sonia's big clit felt exquisite on my pussy, and she loved the feeling it gave her, rubbing it against my pubic bone, so by sliding back and forth against each other, we could get ourselves off very easily. We were soon howling and sobbing as we pussy fucked each other avidly.

Some considerable time later, we were all lying spent. A quivering shambles of wet skin. I opened my eyes and Shona's foot was right there, so I started sucking her toes, making them slippery with my saliva. I don't really have a foot fetish, but I felt mischievous and it seemed a fun way to wake her up. She stirred, looked down at me and shook her head, grinning. Then she wiggled her toes in my face and we both giggled. How great is Shona?

I sat up and looked around then seeing Sonia sleeping on her side, I flung myself down behind her and threw my arm around her waist, kissing the small of her back, over and over again. 'Oh, what a heavenly way to spend a Sunday afternoon,' I cried. 'Pure joy. Well, very impure joy actually...'.

Shona leaned over and kissed one of Aly's tits, then got up saying 'Who wants bacon butties?' We were all post-orgasm peckish, so naturally we all shouted YAY in unison, and Shona grabbed her dressing gown and headed to the kitchen.

I raced Sonia to the bathroom for a pee but she beat me to it. Not to be denied, I stepped into the shower and turned it on, then as Sonia sat there on the loo, I brazenly had a pee under the running water as she watched me. I even spread my pussy open and squirted a jet of pee against the tiles. Her face was a picture, mouth and eyes wide open. 'You dirty little skank,' she grinned. She jumped up and joined me in the shower and we rinsed each other off, with lots of giggles.

Suddenly, we were interrupted by Aly's voice at the door. 'Hey, how long does a shower take?' 'Hurry up, I'm bursting.' We jumped out of the shower and towelled ourselves off, supressing hysterical laughter. We were very giddy.

We emerged and started started dressing while Aly nipped in, rolling her eyes and holding her hand between her legs, as if that would serve to stem the flow. She reappeared a few minutes later, still naked, towelling herself and looking marvellous.

'Put it away,' called Sonia, 'you're gonna give us a complex.' Aly smirked and disappeared into the bedroom. 'And you needn't look so pleased with yourself, Shona.'

'Who me?' Shona said, grinning like the Cheshire Cat. She really was like the cat that got the cream.

After we'd eaten, we sat in the living room, watching TV and feeling chilled. Shona emerged from her shower and casually told us that there had been a new applicant to the Showcase. 'Really?' I said, 'Wow that was quick. What's she like?'

'Well, she's called Reya, tall and curvy, mid thirties, brunette, with quite a lot of experience in "the industry" and she's rich. Independently wealthy. She says she only does "this stuff" for kicks nowadays. Here, I'll show you her pics...' She got on the laptop and brought Reya's photos up on the screen.

She looked amazing. Curvy and very, very busty. Properly porn star sexy. 'Whoa, she's foxy,' I said.

A picture of her wearing a stretchy low cut top, her huge boobs almost spilling out, appeared, and Sonia said 'Hmm, not many of them to a pound,' making us all crack up laughing. You can always rely on Sonia to bring a little jollity to a situation.

'So, is she coming?' I asked.

'Well, I sent her a message yesterday... hang on a minute... yes, she's replied.' We all read the reply.

'Hi Shona, that's great. Could you put me up for a night if I come soon? I'm looking forward to meeting you. Here's my number. 01 xxxxxxxxx. Reya x'

'Oo, fantastic!' I said, and Sonia and Aly were also wearing beaming smiles. 'Call her, call her.'

'OK, OK, keep yer knickers on..'

Shona dialled the number, and a rich, syrupy, slightly husky voice with a decidedly "posh" accent said 'Hello, Reya here. Sorry I can't take your call at the moment but, if you leave a message, I'll be sure to get back to you.'

'Hi Reya, Shona here. Yes, there's no problem finding you a bed, but it will probably need to be at the weekend. I work during the week. Next Saturday would be perfect.'

She ended the call and we all looked at each other. The whole room was fizzing with excitement. This was really happening. A couple of months ago I would never have dreamed I'd be involved in a porn site, let alone having lesbian sex and being filmed! Nor would I have dreamed of how much joy it would bring. I looked at Sonia and smiled. I was really falling for her. Big time.

***

The following Wednesday night, I logged onto the Showcase to see if our vids were on yet (I wanted to avoid pressurising Shona by ringing her up) and there they were. Wow. We really were porn stars now, and we looked fantastic. I was thrumming with excitement. There were comments too, all of them favourable. Sonia's clit was a huge hit, which was no surprise - I expected it to cause a stir - but surprisingly, the most favourable comments were for the vid that was just a series of clips of us trying on underwear. Comments like "So erotic. More of this please." Who'd have thought it? They were just films of us taking our undies on and off. Brilliant. I never knew I was that sexy.

I suddenly needed Sonia, and I grabbed an overnight bag and drove over to her house. She opened the door in her long dressing gown and slippers and, even like this, with no makeup or anything, and her hair loose and unkempt, the sight of her made my heart do a little jump. As soon as she saw me, her face broke into that dazzling smile and she grabbed me for a hug. 'Fantastic! What brings you here on a Wednesday night, sweetheart?'

'Oh, I just needed you babe.' We kissed, passionately, and she swung me around while squeezing me tightly. Oh, it's so great to be loved like this. 'What's with the nightwear, Sonia? Were you off to bed?'

'No, I've just had a shower. To be honest, I was just going to have a sneaky little wank,' and she gave me a fruity look that sent tingles straight to my clit.

'You need to look at the Showcase, darlin, our videos are on and they are going down a storm.

'Cripes, Shona's fast, isn't she? Let me get my laptop...'

We sat on her sofa and looked through the videos again, both of us just gobsmacked at how good they (we!) looked and how many positive comments we were getting. Sonia passed the laptop over to me then stood up, shrugging off her dressing gown and revealing a wonderful short, sexy satin camisole nightdress.

'Ooo, that's gorgeous Sonia. Anyone would think you were expecting me.'

'No, just making myself feel sexy, but now you're here...'

She pushed the laptop off my lap, deftly with her knee, and I pushed it further away as she straddled me, then she leaned down to kiss me, her fine hair cascading around me as I turned my head up to meet her lips. This was a heavenly kiss; so very tender, sensual and soft. Our tongues writhed against each other, but very slowly and gently, sharing our saliva and making our lips wet and smoochy.

She moved up, kissed me on the forehead and brought her tits up to my mouth. Her nipple bumps were very impressive through the satin, and I sucked them through the material until she moaned and said 'Now look, you've made my nightie all damp,' and she stripped it off in one easy movement.

I slithered down until I was sitting on the floor with my head on the sofa cushion and right in the middle of the cuneate arch formed by her open legs, and I put my hands on her bum cheeks and pulled her down to me.

She rocked her hips and gently flexed at the waist. Face fucking me languidly as I lay, still fully clothed, holding her in place by her small but shapely bum. I stuck my tongue out as rigidly as I could, and she immediately caught the idea and started using it as a little dildo, riding up and down on it, her big clit bumping my nose with each soft, sensual thrust.

Her little whimpers and moans told me she was loving this, and so was I. Her wetness increased rapidly as she fucked my tongue so, so smoothly, and when I managed to insert a hand between my face and her thigh, so I cold get a fingertip on her clit, she tensed and gave a long breathy 'Ohhhhhh' and a lovely little dribble of orgasm juice suddenly bathed my tongue... And I had thought I wouldn't like this taste? Madness.

This lesbian sex was a complete revelation to me. It was so different to "straight" sex. The sheer sensuality of it was beyond expectation, as was the feeling of connection, emotional connection. A real, tangible empathy. It was beautifully addictive.

We left the couch and went to bed, and simply being led by the hand to her bedroom was incredibly exciting. By the time she had helped undress me, my desire was almost boiling over. The way she made love to me was pure heaven, and I cried like a baby as I was overwhelmed by emotions I'd never experienced before, in the aftermath.

We slept together, our bodies close and warm, and our limbs entwined with each other - a blissful, blissful sleep -- and I awoke feeling a happiness I didn't know existed. I looked out of the window into the early morning darkness, and even the raindrops on the glass looked beautiful.

As we travelled to work together in Sonia's beat-up old jalopy of a car, I said. 'I could get used to this,'

What, travelling in this old banger?' she laughed.

'No, living together.' She glanced at me and smiled, but didn't respond. Well, it was early days. Maybe I shouldn't have said it.

I did stay with her until the weekend though - after grabbing more clothes from my flat - and it was blissful. I decided I could definitely get used to it.

On Saturday, we were debating whether to go out and who to invite. We were assuming that Shona and Aly would be busy entertaining Reya (and my imagination ran riot thinking about that), but unexpectedly I got a call from Shona, asking me if I wanted to join the three of them in The Sip that night.

'See if Sonia wants to come along as well,' she said, and I burst out laughing. Sonia was in the kitchen making some lunch but I didn't need to ask her.

'If she wants? That's a good one, Shona. She'll be the eagerest beaver in beavertown. See you there at eight.'

I went through to tell Sonia and she widened her eyes. 'Wow, I didn't expect that. They are obviously getting on well with Reya, eh?'

'Seems like. I wonder what she's like? Rich, kinda posh, and yet an experienced pornstar. It's an interesting combination.'

We ate our lunch, then started excitedly getting ready. I decided to curl my hair a bit. The big dangly curls had been a big hit, and Sonia had said that, even without any bleach at all they seemed to make my natural colour seem a bit more blonde. That was good enough for me, so I got out the big velcro rollers I'd been experimenting with and just put a few loose curls in.

While I was letting them 'set' for 15 mins, I helped Sonia to get her French plait absolutely perfect, and it was. Absolutely perfect. Her hair is a gorgeous colour -- perfectly poised between blonde and ginger -- and it has a lovely gloss to it. It is very fine and flyaway, hence her preference for wearing it tied back, but that just serves to show off her beautiful face. I know, I've got it bad...

A few weeks earlier, shopping in Manchester, I had splashed out on a super-stylish trouser suit from 'SLA The Label.' I'd bought it on a whim, because I fell for how it looked on the manikin in the shop window, and the fact that it fit me perfectly when I tried it on, but I hadn't yet found the occasion to wear it. Tonight was the night.

It was made from a very attractive material in a shade of blue halfway between royal and navy, and it had a subtle sheen, almost a glitter effect, The cut accentuated my figure perfectly, making me look almost curvy. I finished it off with a pair of matching shoes with an 8cm heel (just over 3 inches), a thin black cashmere sweater with a polo neck, and a fine gold chain.

Sonia thought it looked gorgeous, and I said she looked stunning too, but that was probably because she was still in her lovely bra and panties... She had her clothes laid out on the bed and they were typically Sonia. That is, a bit bohemian, or even hippy-ish. It's Sonia's look and it suits her perfectly.

Her ensemble comprised a long, black cotton skirt, calf length, with an unusual line of fabric-covered red buttons at one side, going all the way from waist to hem, and a crimson long sleeved bodice-style top, with laces at the stomach and black embroidery across the bust area. This top was absolutely gorge, and it was Sonia to a tee. I was a little envious of it, if I'm honest.

LissyW
LissyW
246 Followers