Vixens in Revolt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck me then fuck me" she said and I did suck her for long moments, inhaling her redolent odor, a mixture of piss and musk, my lips and chin smeared with her sticky grool.

Crouching between her legs, Circe spread her glistening meaty labia for me to enter. Her not-so-tight, squishy cunt drew my cock deeper and deeper inside her. I was swimming in a sea of honey and sinking sweetly. Her clitoris was swollen solid, big and adorned with pearl clips.

I stroked her breasts, kissing her deeply as I thrust in and out of her drenched twat. She felt good, sounding incoherent. I was thoroughly enjoying myself.

I could feel the rhythm in her hips as I fucked her skillfully, magnificently. Driving her to greater and greater heights of erotic frenzy...I loved the way she fucked; slow and sweetly obscene with a smile on her face. I watched her, while she moved and undulated her body whorishly, her cunt milking my dick squeezing, massaging, churning like a thunderstorm.

Her hips rotating slowly as my hard cock vibrated deeper against her soft pussy walls; her thick juices lubricating us, slow, wet. The universe rumbled beneath us in the force and the deep rhythms of sex...Freya watched intently, stroking Circe's hair, making occasional obscene remarks.

Circe's cunt seemed to get tighter as her vibrations swelled and her fragrant secretions leaked out. Her clitoris and labia drenched with the abundant juices...I thrust and retreat and thrust again and again, all rhythm, moving in and out of her saturation; her hips rolling free in their sockets in response; It was intense, unrelenting, the pleasure indescribable.

Thrusting deeper and deeper to her core, again and again; her hips rocking circling slowly, as my thrusts got stronger, longer relentless...

"Oh Freya he is breeding me, O my God he is merciless"! cried Circe.

"I know, he fucked me like that too" muttered Freya.

Circe's hands gripped my back pressing me into her body, moaning, crying, as she plunged into the final moment of dissolution...She started to climax violently, thrashing about on the rug, her body wracked with intense spasms. On and on and on, she continued to cum, howling silently, her hard clitoris twitching continuously. I held her, watching her tortured explosions, amazed at her capacity for such a prolonged orgasm.

She came and came again for what seemed like an eternity. Her clitoris swelling and throbbing faster as she came and came. Finally the pungent hot softness of her cunt sucking in my cock triggered my own release, inundating her with a torrent of spunk.

"That was truly awesome, I want more of that later" said Circe as she snuggled in my arms and dozed off.

For two glorious days I fucked Freya and Circe in various permutations of a threesome. A serious fuckfest. Circe videotaped some scenes. It was simply amazing. We were insatiable! I was a man bewitched, willingly subjecting myself to their spell, their allure. The house hummed with sex and smelled of cunt...While most women are still making exploratory choices about their liberation, others are living theirs to the fullest in the sacred fires of alternative awareness.

They are the new Women warriors of the Underground movement. They're hard-core, aggressive women; Valkyries, experiencing risks and thrills, escaping male control and gratifying themselves..

They are not afraid to explore their limit--in and out of bed--they enjoy recreational sex, no hanky-panky about romance and marriage, just good clean sex, almost fanatically. They are also capable of taking care of themselves..

@@@

Epilogue

I fucked the four women regularly, equally all summer long. They were totally impressed, indeed astonished, with my sexual prowess and stamina. What they did not know and I never divulged is the fact that, I had lots of help from my Puma, an extraordinary Elixir from the Amazon forest, that sustains a very hard erection for 5 hours or longer. It also enhances the volume of semen and force of ejaculation!

I was on a roll, enjoying an extreme case of Satyriasis...I was intoxicated by the roguish, compelling and delectable eroticism of the women, their smiling eyes, intimate, sensual; their ravenous delicious cunts. I discovered new dimensions of sex I'd previously overlooked or missed out of ignorance. The resonant, exciting language of lechery, the sweet madness. The adroitness, the imagination and ingenuity...The acting out of elaborate fantasies. The frisson of perversity of all those encounters gave me enormous pleasure and contentment.

This unforgettable experience is permanently etched in my memory. I realize with a keen sense of humility how extraordinarily fortunate I've always been with women...I enjoyed a great sexual experience with the four women and under circumstances that other mortals find beyond their reach.

The End

12