Vix's Licks Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had almost finished breakfast when I heard a car coming up the drive. Strange. Mum and Dad weren't expected back until afternoon. Roo looked panicked, but I motioned her to be calm. I looked out of the window as a small red hatchback pulled up next to Roo's little blue van, and a tall brunette got out.

'It's Mads,' I said, and Roo visibly relaxed.

I met her at the door, with Roo close behind. 'Hi Vix. Sorry, I think I've left my phone in the studio.' She looked me up and down, standing there in my dressing gown and slippers, then her eyes fell on Roo, barefoot, in knickers and a tee shirt, with those startling nipples. 'Pleased to see me, Roo?' she teased, with a fruity smirk.

'Always,' replied Roo, matching her cheekiness and showing absolutely no sign of embarrassment. I love that about her. Total self-confidence.

Mads strode in, exuding that air of poised cool she has. 'Jack and Tess not here, I'm guessing.'

'No, they're out partying. We have the house to ourselves.'

She turned to look at us, with an expression of slight incredulity on her face. 'Are you two... a couple?' We looked at each other and nodded. 'Wow, I didn't even realise you were gay.'

'Does that bother you Mads?' Roo asked, giving her a shrewd look.

'No, not at all,' she replied, breezily. 'I'm a bit bi myself.'

I laughed. '"A bit bi?" What's that mean?'

'Well, darling, it means that I've had both boyfriends and girlfriends. I have a boy at the moment. He's sweet, but I get bored with just guys. At one time, I had one of each, and neither knew about the other. I suppose I'm just a post-modern sleaze.'

My eyes were wide, but Roo took this completely in her stride; 'Slattern' she jibed, grinning her grin. She can get away with anything with that cheeky grin.

'Ah, you're just jealous,' Mads shot back, completely unruffled.

This revelation conjured up all sorts of impure thoughts in my mind, which is far too sexually fertile for its own good. I needed to switch focus. 'Want a coffee, Mads?'

Mm, lovely. Black with one sugar please.'

'I'll just take Mads through to the studio to look for this phone,' said Roo, and off they went, leaving me grappling with my suddenly lascivious imaginings.

As I said earlier, where Mads is concerned, I definitely would. She's cool, poised, and very, very sexy. Was I wrong to have the hots for her when I had, for the first time in my life, a real girlfriend? A girlfriend I was besotted with. A girlfriend for whom my feelings were getting stronger by the day? It didn't seem to make sense, but I DID have the hots for her. I couldn't deny it.

They returned, with phone, and we sat at the big old kitchen table, drinking coffee and talking about music, our pasts and, inevitably, sex. Mads had a pretty chequered sexual history, starting off straight and very promiscuous. 'I think I was looking for something that doesn't exist - Björk's "Venus as a boy" -- but I eventually found it with a girl. I still don't want to give up on boys completely, but I have been spending more time with girls, lately.'

Roo talked about her girlfriend history, and I got more and more uncomfortable as I realised how weird mine was. Of course, I didn't have to reveal it, but It would seem strange for Roo and Mads to be so open and free with their revelations and for me to remain tight-lipped about mine. In the end, my tendency to over-share got the better of me.

'My history is a little weird...' I began, hesitantly, but Roo looked at me with a reassuring smile, and I gained enough confidence to tell the whole story of my sexual awakening, including Lindi, Kate, and Olivia. Mads' face gave nothing away as she listened, but when I trailed off in the middle of talking about Olivia, she surprised me with her reaction.

'Hey, that's really cool Vix. Not many teenagers would recognise or understand their feelings so well, let alone come up with a novel way to explore them, AND pursue it with such single-mindedness. Respect to you Vix, really.' I blushed, and Roo smiled and nodded. I don't think that was quite what either of us expected.

She went on, 'Olivia sounds interesting, actually. It's a shame she's not doing it anymore. I wouldn't have minded giving her a try myself.' We all laughed. I was fast becoming a huge Mads fan. She's brilliant.

'Anyway, I'll sod off now,' she said. 'I've got a session job tomorrow at Soho Sonic, so I need to get my mojo together. '

'Where do you live, Mads?' asked Roo.

'Out near Chorleywood. It's handy. I can get the tube to anywhere, don't need to drive into town and for a session job I only need to carry the instrument. It's one of the reasons I chose the basic P Bass -- it's lighter to carry.'

We saw her to the door, but didn't hang about with the door open, in our state of undress. We just waved her off and retreated inside.

'Wow, she's such a trip,' said Roo, voicing exactly what I was thinking. 'Imagine that. She's bi... Have we time to go back to bed?'

'Is two or three hours enough?' I grinned and I took her by the hand and led her up to my room. Mads' visit seemed to have had the same effect on both of us; we were as horny as fuck, and the next couple of hours were a fantastic sexual tumult. Just delighting in the ecstatic pleasure we could get from our bodies.

Roo is definitely not quite so orgasmic as me, but I get a lot of pleasure from building her slowly up to a climax. Her first always takes the longest, but once she reaches that sexual plateau others follow more quickly. She also takes time to get properly wet, unlike me, and I love the gradual build up of her pleasure sounds, and her juiciness, as her arousal just builds and builds.

I spent a long time lying between her lovely legs, pleasing her with my mouth and fingers until all my senses were flooded with her, and she was whimpering and moaning, adorably. I was living a dream. I was having this effect on her! ME!

After two or three slick, tasty orgasms, she pulled me up, saying 'C'mere and sit on my face, it's my turn.' I crawled up over her and sat on her chest, with my pussy inches from her face, and she reached around my thighs, peeled me open like an over-ripe peach and gorged herself on my yearning sex until my orgasm ripped through me and I flopped backwards, knees wide apart and rubbing my clit with fury to prolong the wonderful, intense waves of climactic pleasure.

For another hour, after the initial tumult, we lay there, gently loving each other, languidly kissing, and exploring our pleasure zones. Roo seemed to especially like me to kiss her neck, and her toes, and I spent lovely affectionate minutes travelling between them with my lips, enjoying brief oral caresses of her perfect tits and pussy en-route, bringing exquisite little twitches and sighs from her.

Then, she did the same for me. I especially loved it when she circled my hard nipples with her tongue, while gazing at me with her big brown doe eyes, then trailed her lips down to my pussy and gave me a lovely toe-curling, shuddery little orgasm with just a few long strokes of her tongue across my clit. Heavenly.

She lay next to me, trailing her fingers back and forth across my stomach and whispering how gorgeous I am and what a perfect lover. I purred with pleasure, but I also felt a little miffed because I wanted to say those things to her and she'd beaten me to it.

I whispered my appreciation of her beautiful eyes, her perfect breasts, and her ability to make me orgasm so easily, like she had a magic wand, and we gradually drifted into a super-contented doze.

We were awoken by the sound of Mum and Dad entering the house and shouting 'Vix, were back sweetheart.' I sat bolt upright and listened. I could hear someone going through the door that leads out to the studio, probably thinking we were in there.

Roo woke up and looked at me, a little alarmed, and I got up saying, 's'okay.' I opened the door and shouted 'Hi, be down in a minute,' and we hurriedly began dressing. We both visited the bathroom to freshen up etc and then we went downstairs, looking a little sheepish.

'Ohh, there you are. Have you been enjoying yourselves while we've been out of the way?' said Mum, smirking.

'Yeh, thanks.... 'I said and trailed off. I didn't think I needed to fill in the gaps for her. She's not naive, she obviously knew exactly what we had been doing, but she didn't show any signs of disapproval. In fact, I think she was quite enjoying our awkward discomfiture.

'Er, how was the party?' I managed to ask.

'It was good. Lots of interesting people there. You'd have loved it.'

Dad returned from the studio. 'Aha! There you are... er, hi Roo...' He seemed a little flustered, bashful even (not like him at all). Have you enjoyed having the house to yourselves?'

'I just asked them that,' said Mum with a knowing look. 'I think they've had a lovely time.' Roo was blushing, and my face felt like it was glowing red hot but, excruciatingly awkward as this situation was, I was actually very happy. There was no reproval here. My parents knew full well that I had been having sex with my girlfriend in their house and their only reaction was to enjoy MY disconcertment.

'Er, shall I make some tea?' I said, in a desperate attempt to escape.

'Yeah, thanks Pet, that would be lovely.'

I brewed up while Mum, Dad, and Roo sat at the kitchen table and talked about the party. Roo wanted to know who was there, and she listened avidly to the list of well-known musicians, commenting on many of them and their music. Dad was especially impressed, saying 'Wow, Roo, you really know your stuff. Lots of these are from before you were born.'

'Yeh, I know, but I've been listening to stuff from way back, ever since I can remember. Music doesn't have a "sell by" date on it, does it? If it's good, it's good, and it always will be.' Both Mum and Dad were beaming.' Roo was a hit. Yay!

Meeting Roo had been the best thing that had ever happened to me. We already had something very special growing, our band was looking like it was going to be brilliant, and now it was pretty clear that my parents were comfortable with my life choice and approved of my girlfriend. I was blessed.

I was still at uni during the week at this point so, as evening approached, Roo started to get ready to leave. She packed her bag and, after she'd received hugs and kisses from Mum and Dad, I walked her out to her little blue van. We embraced and arranged to meet up the following Saturday. Then, she turned the van around and, with a wave and a smile, she headed off back to her insalubrious block of flats in Hornchurch.

As, I watched her disappear down the drive, I felt pangs. Obviously, I didn't want her to leave, but I also felt a bit sorry for her, driving around the dreary North Circular, back to her cold, empty flat. She deserved better. I decided we'd have to do something about that.

(To be continued...)

12