Vix's Licks Pt. 05

Story Info
Three's company.
6.9k words
4.78
2.4k
1

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is Part 5 of Vix's story. Best enjoyed after reading parts 1 to 4, so that you know the background.

***

I finished the number with a crashing guitar chord, and turned towards Lindi at the keyboards. As I did so, a jolt went through my body. She was completely naked! She was smiling at me, and pushing out her magnificent tits -- strangely, they looked exactly like Roo's.

I was so shocked, I dropped my plectrum, which somehow rolled under the keyboards and lodged between her naked toes. I had to grovel on my hands and knees to retrieve it but, as I got close to her, she lifted her foot and poked the plectrum and her toes into my gaping, slack jawed mouth. I took hold of her foot, and spat out the plectrum (fuck the plectrum) then I rolled my tongue round and round her big toe as I sucked it.

I rolled onto my back and looked up at her, looming over me, as I ran my tongue along the underside of her toes, holding her foot in place by the heel, and the keyboard played a chord like a church organ as she steadied herself against it. She wiggled her toes in my face then trailed the ball of her foot roughly down my features and across my right breast until she was just standing, legs apart and hands on hips, astride me.

She looked marvellous from that angle, and my eyes took in her long legs, leading up to the curly triangle of her pubes, and her plump labia, with her pink inner lips protruding slightly and shining with her wetness. Her toned stomach led my eye up to her proud, rounded tits, with their startlingly erect nipples standing out rudely.

She looked down at me with a lewd smile and began to crouch, bringing her glinting-wet pussy lips closer to my drooling mouth. I lay there in delicious anticipation and just waited as her sex came closer and closer, and closer until her fat, fleshy pudenda mashed irresistibly into my face...

I awoke with a deep sexual groan. My fingers were clamped between my legs, moving slickly over the warm wet flesh of my oozing pussy, as my body jolted with the aftershocks of my dreamland climax. I was trembling like a human vibrator and it took long moments of delicious semi-consciousness before I fully surfaced and re-engaged with reality.

FUCK, that was a hot dream. It's not often I wake myself up with an orgasm, but that was intense. I felt I could almost taste her on my lips.

It was a shock to me that the subject of the dream was Lindi. I used to fantasize about her regularly, but it was a very long time since I'd actually dreamed about her, and it was only because Dad had said the Chootes were coming to the house the following week, to practice some new material. It had started me thinking about her again.

Later that morning, I phoned Roo. We chatted about this and that, and then I brought up the dream. I had no real reason to tell her about it, but I didn't want to have any secrets from her, especially sexual ones.

She was fully aware of my fantasies about older women, and especially Lindi, and I wasn't afraid that revealing the dream would upset her. She's definitely not the jealous type, and I think that comes from her immense self-assurance. She's so secure in herself that I knew she wouldn't be the least bit threatened by something like this. It was just a dream, after all.

'Interesting,' she said, as if she were a detached psycho-analyst. 'Tell me, do you have sexual dreams about other women -- Olivia, Mads.... me?' I had to admit that I did, sometimes. Even my mum once or twice, but I kept that bit of info to myself.

'I think you are a very sexual person, Vix - that's one of the reasons I love you - and also a very imaginative one. It's a combination that's bound to produce vivid sex dreams, and there's nothing wrong with fantasies.'

Did she just say she loved me?

She went on, 'Have you ever known Lindi to have a partner, male or female? I haven't.' It was an interesting observation from her because, come to think of it, neither had I. 'I mean,' she continued, 'I've known of her for ages, as keyboards in The Chootes, obviously, and I've seen her at studios a few times more recently. We've had a few chats, but there's never been mention of anybody.'

'You're right, come to think of it,' I said. 'I'm not aware of anyone. Maybe we should ask Nikki? Her mum is a good friend of Lindi's.' I could of course have asked Mum or Dad, but I didn't like to. 'We'll ask her this Saturday,' I said.

It did seem strange. Three of the four members of Dad's band were married, which is not surprising when they are in their 40s. Lindi was a bit younger, but still around 40-ish I think. She wasn't the original keyboardist; she'd only joined ten years before, when founder member Fran left to be a full-time mother. Ugh.

As you'll know if you've read the earlier parts of my story, Lindi was one of my very earliest girl-crushes, and she's obviously still at the forefront of my sexual imagination. She's a bit taller than me, with long dark hair and lovely eyes, and she's very slim - though not by any means flat-chested - and she dresses to make the most of her figure. She's always been very friendly to me, even mischievously flirty at times, and that used to drive me crazy.

By rights, she should have guys queuing up to go out with her. Or girls, if she were that way inclined. Roo was right though, we'd never seen her with anyone. Maybe she'd been "left on the shelf" as the saying goes. Suddenly, it was imperative that we find out.

Ideally, I would have asked Nikki when she was alone but, as usual, she was the last to arrive at the Saturday rehearsal, so I had to try to coax info from her, rather than just putting her on the spot by directly asking her the question. I started with an implied compliment: 'Such a stroke of luck that Lindi knows your mum, Nikki. Otherwise, we might never have found you.'

'Yeh. A stroke of luck for ME! I'm in Vix Standen's band,' she beamed.

Aw, sweet of her, but not what I was after. I went a bit more direct: 'How does your mum know Lindi?'

'Oh, they go way back. To college, or maybe before. They had a band for a little while... Well, I say a band, it was just the two of them playing synths, but Mum insists they were good. I think they were called "Minimood," cos they both played Minimoogs,' she chuckled, recalling the wordplay, 'They never made it though, and when Mum met Dad, she gave it up.'

Hmm, didn't know that. 'Does your mum still see much of Lindi, nowadays?'

'Yeh, a lot. More so in the last four or five years, since Mum and Dad split. They go out together sometimes. It works well now they are both on their own again.' A-ha! That suggested that Lindi had been in a relationship, but it was now over. We were getting nearer. I made a mental note to get some more info out of Lindi herself when she came to the house the following week with the rest of the band.

Meanwhile, we set to learning our next two songs, "Hit" by the Swedish band The Wannadies, and, at Mads' suggestion, Kosheen's "All in My Head." I think she had discovered that her pitch matched Kosheen's lead singer Sian Evans quite closely. We had found that Mads and I harmonised really well -- our very different voices really blended -- and in this latter song, we introduced stronger vocal harmonies to the chorus, which I think made our version an improvement on the original. Mads was certainly pleased with it.

In fact, her enthusiasm was growing noticeably. It was obvious that the prospect of gigging, and maybe even going on a European tour, was fuelling her fire, as it was for all of us. She wanted to start doing back-to-back rehearsals (Saturday and Sunday) which was a good idea, and the bare minimum we should have been doing, really.

Nikki and Jemma's jobs were starting to get in the way a little bit now. I had just recently finished my uni exams, so I was effectively on holiday, and both Mads and Roo were only doing sporadic session work, so were essentially free-agents. The band could be rehearsing much more if it weren't for Nik and Jem's work commitments.

Of course, we understood their need to work. We were still a long way from making any money from the band and, to be honest, none of the others had the financial advantages I had. It was just something we had to work around.

To be fair, as we progressed, both Nikki and Jemma did their best to be available for some mid-week evenings, and it was fortunate that they both lived within fairly easy reach of Old Windsor; Nikki near Watford, and Jemma at Reading. Both under 45 minutes away by car, with a bit of luck.

Anyway, the very next week after the Kosheen session proved to be rather a significant one. Dad's bandmates descended upon us; the ever-affable Ed, the shy and unassuming bassist, Danny, and the lovely Lindi. I was, as usual, a little starry-eyed in her presence.

She was her usual sexy self, with her trademark fitted trousers, strappy heels, and a designer tee shirt with a deep scooped neckline and "MANGEZ TOUT" emblazoned on the front. Huh. Chance would be a fine thing.

'Hey Vix,' she beamed, giving me a very continental kiss on both cheeks. 'I hear your band is really taking off.' She dropped her voice to a whisper and spoke behind her hand, 'Your dad's a bit awestruck.'

Oh, what the hell... I put my arms around her for a squeeze. 'Yes, and I want to thank you Lindi. We'd never have found Nikki or Roo without you. I especially want to thank you for Roo,' and I gave her a fruity smile.

'Yes, I was so pleased when Jack told me that you two got together. Good for you, Vix.

The house was about to get a little crowded, as my bandmates were also due to arrive. I'd sent them all a message, inviting them over to 'meet the Chootes' and they had all responded enthusiastically. Nikki and Jemma had even taken a day off work to be here, as it was a Wednesday.

Mum and Dad had laid on a buffet brunch, and I could tell it was going to be a great social gathering. A band bonding session.

Jemma arrived, looking a little nervous as she shook hands with everyone, followed by Nikki, who got a very thorough once-over from Ed. First her tits then, as she turned to greet Lindi, her bum and legs. Honestly, that guy's such a letch.

Mads was next, and her entrance, wearing leather trousers with a studded belt, and a black vest top with no bra, definitely created a stir. Danny and Ed were both leering gormlessly as they were introduced to her, and Lindi looked almost stunned. Mind you, in the latter case it was a mutual reaction.

Mads and Lindi shook hands cooly, and they eyed each other with a certain twinkle in their eyes. Mads had obviously seen Lindi before -- she's in a famous band, after all -- but this was the first time in the flesh and, of course, Mads was completely new to Lindi.

I was watching them with interest. There was at least 15 years between them but, that apart, I thought they were quite similar. Both brunettes, both tall (though Mads is a bit taller) both wonderfully shapely, and both exuding some kind of raw sex-appeal. They seemed to hit it off immediately and were soon in deep conversation. About what, I couldn't tell, but they seemed to be enjoying themselves.

I was dragged away from my voyeuristic observations by the arrival of Roo, who was almost like an old family friend by now. She's universally liked and there were broad smiles all round as she greeted everyone. I switched my observations to appreciating just how popular and gorgeous my girlfriend was and of course I was smiling too.

We enjoyed a good hour of socialising, eating, and chat, before The Chootes became business-like and began gravitating towards the studio, while we Zelmas gravitated towards the kitchen table and the leftover food.

Everyone was very excited, and I had to remind myself that The Chootes are "famous people." I've been brought up with them, so to me they are almost like family (well, Dad IS family) but Nikki, and especially Jemma, were a bit goggle-eyed and breathless.

Mads was full of talk about Lindi, and she already knew things about her that Roo and I didn't, like her relationship status. She was tucking into a chicken leg when she dropped the bombshell.

'Yeah, she split from her long-term live-in boyfriend a few years ago and now she's just having "a lot of fun." I get the impression she's like me -- a bit bi.'

Dropped jaws all round. Especially for me, and for Nikki. For me, because, despite all my fantasising about Lindi, I'd never really thought she might have lesbian tendencies, and for Nikki, because, as she'd said the other day, Lindi and her mum had been spending a lot of time together. It didn't take Sherlock Holmes to recognise the probable... that Lindi and Nikki's mum were something like "friends with benefits." Nikki was suddenly quiet and subdued. I wasn't sure whether I wanted to be a fly on the wall when she got home that night.

I kept an eye on her for the next few minutes and she didn't eat anything or say a word. 'Are you OK Nikki? You're very quiet.' I noticed she had tears in her eyes. She was clearly quite upset.

'I was thinking about what Mads said, and I think it might be true. Lindi and Mum have been together a lot lately.'

'Well, that's not such a bad thing, is it?' said Mads. 'Yeh, you might feel a bit betrayed, I get that, but really, if it HAS happened, it's just a bit of mutual physical affection between two grown women. No-one's being harmed.'

'OLD women,' Nikki spat back, scornfully.

'Come on, Nikki,' I said. 'They're in their early 40s. They may be old friends, but they are not OLD.' She just gave me a petulant look.

'I think Mads is right, Jemma piped up. 'Let them get on with it, I say.' If I discovered my mum was doing something like that...yes I'd be a bit shocked, but I think I'd say, not my bag but good for her.'

'I just don't get the whole women together thing. Not sexually anyway,' Nikki railed. 'No slur on you three, but I just don't.'

Roo fixed her with a steady eye; 'And nobody expects you to, Nikki, but some of us have a different view. Maybe your mum has found she does too. My only advice would be to avoid making it a confrontation with her. Don't make it a fight. There's no need. Neither of you need that.

'I guess not... ' she looked pensive.

There was no conclusion to this subject, and we moved on to talk about lighter things, but it got me musing. My own view was SO different to Nikki's, both on what age is OLD and the "whole women together thing." It's true I have almost no experience of "straight" sex, but I have never really had any desire or curiosity to learn more. Women are so much more sensual, so much more at ease with intimacy, and so much more beautiful than men.

Don't get me wrong, I don't dislike men, and I know some lovely ones, but love and sex are not their strong suits. They are more suited to chopping down trees and thumping each other... Sorry, I'm being deliberately mischievous, but I'm just not wired up to find them sexually attractive.

Women, on the other hand, are made for love and sex. We have all the right responses, and a better understanding of sensuous pleasure. I really think that, if it weren't for societal conventions and taboos, far more women would be lesbian. Sure, the population would go down, but that would be a good thing in this overcrowded world.

***

Three days after The Chootes' Wednesday get together, The Zelmas' had their first all-weekend rehearsal. We gathered on the Saturday morning, intending to spend both days in the studio.

We had two new songs to learn; Salad's "Drink The Elixir," and Siouxie and the Banshees' Beatles cover, "Dear Prudence," and we intended to end the weekend with a complete run through of our current setlist of 18 songs. A 90 minute gig dry run. Mum and Dad were going to come in and sit through the whole "gig." An hour and a half is not so long, but Dad reckoned it would be OK for our first pub gigs. We would add more numbers before The Chootes tour, IF we met Dad's standards by then.

We were excited to reach this point in our development and we were all looking forward to the weekend, but for me the best thing of all was that Mads and Roo were staying from Friday until Monday, and the three of us were going to share the cottage... Oo er!

I was buzzing as I let them into the cottage on Friday evening and we started to get settled in. The cottage, being built of stone walls about five miles thick, tends to be chilly even in summer, so I put the heating on until it was nice and cosy, and we sat wearing very little as we watched TV and sipped wine.

I had on a pair of flip flops, running bottoms, and a skimpy vest top, and Roo wore a pair of gym shorts and a tee shirt, with no shoes. She likes to go barefoot quite a lot. When Mads saw how skimpily we were dressed, she said, 'Hmm, I'd better slip into something more comfortable,' and she disappeared upstairs to the bedroom, where she'd dumped her big overnight bag. After a few minutes, she re-joined us, now wearing a fantastic loungewear set consisting of matching satin shorts and a wrapover top in black with a subtle purple sheen.

'Woow!' 'Fuckin hell!' We both burst out when we saw her. Our eyes were almost popping out.

'You like?' She asked, striking a provocative pose, and we both nodded, with our mouths gaping. If she was setting out to seduce us, she had made a bloody good start.

She went into the kitchen for another wine and Roo whispered to me 'Are you horny?' with a very knowing smirk. I didn't need to answer her. We were both salivating. Jeeezus, Mads is so sexy.

When she returned, she sat in the armchair (Roo and I were on one of the pair of two-seater sofas) and she reclined with one leg drawn up, almost making us think we might get a glimpse of her sex up the loose legs of her shorts. None of us was wearing a bra, and prominent nipple bumps came as standard.

We were watching a concert by Muse, which was pretty scintillating, but my eyes kept wandering to Mads, and I think Roo's did too. She was magnetic, and she knew exactly how to play up to our ogglesome glances; moving her legs in subtly seductive ways, and reaching up to pull her hair back, making the shapely swellings of her breasts stretch the thin, shiny fabric of her top beautifully. My God, I should take lessons from her.

She knew exactly what she was doing to us, and she was clearly loving it, but Roo is not one to leave things unsaid, and it wasn't long before she spoke up, voicing what we were both thinking.

'Mads?'

'Hm?'

'Are you deliberately trying to seduce us, or are you just so fucking sexy you can't help it?'

She didn't answer, but a wickedly mischievous smile came over her face and she put a finger between her teeth and just gave a little shimmy of her body. I could tell she was thrilled. She had us well and truly hooked.

'Roo went on, 'If this was an experiment, a challenge to yourself to see if you can get the lezzies hot and bothered, I think you've succeeded. Now, are you going to do anything about it, or just lounge about looking alluring?

My hand slipped inside my leggings, and Roo followed my lead as we both gazed at Mads expectantly. I'm pretty sure we were having a similar effect on her, and I pushed my waistband down, just enough to expose my pussy, spreading it with two fingers of one hand and circling my clit with the middle finger of the other.

Mads' face had taken on a look of pure lust, and her hand was now churning lubriciously inside her shorts as Roo and I both lay back, maintaining eye-contact with her, and gave her a brazen pussy show. The tables were turned now. We had her lusting for us, and she couldn't resist for long.

Matt was singing "Feeling Good" on the TV as Mads got up and walked across to us, swaying her hips to the music as she came. She stood in front of us and, crossing her arms, pulled her top off, revealing her slim but shapely torso and her lush, jouncy breasts. She hooked her thumbs in the waist of her shorts and wiggled them down, ever so slowly, revealing that her pussy had a lovely dense tangle of dark pubes. Very womanly. I swallowed hard and I could feel my wetness increasing.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12