All Comments on 'Vix's Licks Pt. 05'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
toesucker1toesucker1about 1 month ago

So deliciously hot with these three together. Good thing that the shower is so big! Oh, and I sure enjoyed Vix's sexy dream about Lindi. ;-) Perhaps that means we will see more of her in the future?

Vix sure is one lucky woman, and it's nice that she knows it.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

So much to like about this piece/chapter: you handle the array of characters, major and minor, and interactions/relations so well/so creative, a trademark. Your/Vicki’s reflection on “whole women being together thing” and their sexuality so well done whether her own thoughts or through dialogue. Any number of creative phrasing; I love “… hot wanting women…” As a near hopeless romantic, you could easily have ended the piece after the two paragraphs beginning: “In the wee hours of the morning … “ - so blissfully romantic laying in bed with Roo, but glad you closed the way you did — better for where you are taking Vicki (and hopefully Roo).

LissyWLissyWabout 1 month agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thsnk you, and yes, there will be more Lindi. 🙂

LissyWLissyWabout 1 month agoAuthor

Migbird: Thank you. I did nearly end it after those two paragraphs! I had other things I wanted to include though, like the shower scene...

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 1 month ago

This story is so erotic, sensitive and briiliantly written. Defo five stars! 🌟

LissyWLissyWabout 1 month agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thank you! 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian erotica.. My stories Over Heels, Savour Me, Anja's Ga...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES