Vix's Licks Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped out of the shorts and tossed them onto my face, treating me to a preview of her musky pussy smell. They were decidedly damp and I pressed them to my nose, inhaling her aroma as I watched her feeding Roo with a taste of her wet fingers.

All three of us were as horny as FUCK now, and the aphrodisiac scent of hot wanting women was inescapable. It just served to make me even hornier.

Mads bent her legs, resting her knees on the sofa, one of them squeezing between mine and Roo's. 'Finger me Vix,' she groaned and I sat up and slipped two fingers into her amazingly hot pussy, sliding them slickly in and out... 'Oohhw, fuuck yeah., that's perfect.

I leaned forward and kissed her left breast, so different to Roo's; it was softer and more squishy, almost like Olivia's, though not nearly as big. Her nipple was only slightly prominent, but her areola was fantastically crinkly and I delighted in how it felt on my tongue. I licked it in circles as Roo sat up and started doing the same to her other tit, and Mads threw her head back and made a kind of voiceless howl, just the intense release of breath.

I curled my fingers up inside her, seeking her g-spot, and my hand was joined by Roo's, as she stimulated Mads' clit. She had my fingers inside her oozing hole, and Roo's teasing her little button and her legs couldn't last long.

'Oh -- fuck -- can't stand...' and she staggered backwards to collapse into the armchair with a thump. We followed, kneeling in front of her, both of us with our pants halfway down our legs. I found her g-spot again, while Roo's mouth replaced her fingers. She lay her head on Mads' mons and tongued her clit while I watched, fascinated, and between us we brought her to a banshee-wailing orgasm. Her release was palpable.

She lay panting, as Roo and I smiled at each other then kissed, a gorgeous wet Mads-flavoured kiss, and I brought my fingers, coated in Mads' thick whlte cunt cream, up for us both to lick clean.

'Fckn hell girls, that was gorgeous,' she said, still panting slightly, and we moved up so we could take turns kissing her, making her quiver and moan plaintively. See what I mean about feminine responses?

'So, that's you taken care of, now what about us?' said Roo, brassily.

'I want to watch you two do it,' said Mads and, well, there were no complaints about that. We stood and stripped, then we kissed, arms around each other and just savouring each other's salty, pussy-tasting lips, while Mads lay in the armchair, slowly reawakening her pussy with her fingers.

I walked Roo backwards until she had to sit down on the sofa, then I knelt at her feet and started teasing her shiny wet pussy lips with the tip of my tongue. A trickle of juice was heading for her bum crack, but I lapped it up and spread it over her clit with my tongue. She groaned her oh-so-sexy groan as I made oral love to her pussy, using every technique I had learned.

Mads came and knelt next to me, stroking my back and watching me licking Roo's pussy very closely. 'Ohh God, that's beautiful,' she breathed, her hand still churning in her pubes. When Roo's orgasm rushed up, she started yelping adorably, and Mads joined in the oral appreciation, going 'yes, yes, yes,' as if she were having an orgasm herself. Maybe she was.

Roo, took a minute or two to calm, during which time, both Mads and I just planted gentle kisses on her mons and belly, then she took my hand and pulled me up, in an unmistakable invitation. She wriggled down a bit, grabbing a cushion for her head, and I moved up to straddle her face, thrilling with anticipation, as I always do when I'm about to have my pussy licked.

I was so wet I was actually dripping as I moved forward to cover her mouth, and she eagerly lapped at my drooling liquid as my arousal just soared. I loved it. Roo is a fucking brilliant pussy eater -- as good as Olivia -- and I was very quickly seeing stars as she whipped me up to a very rapid and intense climax.

Mads was also loving it, moving around to watch from different angles, and making groany, effusive comments; 'Oh that's gorgeous -- oohh, delicious -- that's so fucking hot,' etc, while her hand was busy between her legs the whole time. I decided I liked being watched. It was like being a live porn star.

I rolled off Roo, and flopped on the other 2-seater, lying there with my chest heaving, while Mads gave Roo a long and very lascivious kiss, a kiss obviously heavily laden with my pussy taste. She was definitely hot stuff.

When I'd recovered a bit, Mads lay down on the rug and pointed to her mouth. 'C'mere Vix, and do that to me. I want that hot little pussy on my face.' Well, I'd only just come down from one climax, but I didn't really hesitate. Multiples have never been a problem for me, and I'd already had salacious daydreams about queening Mads, so to say I was quite keen would be an understatement.

I rolled off the sofa and knelt astride her head with my legs wide apart. Now It was Roo's turn to watch as I spread my outer lips open with both hands, pulling up to make my clit and my pink petals stand out 'Fuuuck, you're so wet,' gasped Mads as a long string of cunt honey, drooled across her chin. Still holding myself open lewdly, I deliberately moved forward so the next drop of my viscous lube fell on her lips, from where she licked it up, with relish, then I sank down on her and just lost myself in the bliss of being lustfully eaten. Again.

It was a massive turn on to have my girlfriend watching as Mads licked me to a jerking, squirting orgasm, and judging by the way she was furiously wanking, Roo was also enjoying the experience.

We ended up lying side by side on the rug, Mads between Roo and me, just kissing and gently caressing each other, but we started to chill, as the heating had switched off, so we gathered up our things, freshened ourselves up a bit in the bathroom, then disappeared into our respective bedrooms and the warm embrace of the duvet.

We obviously didn't sleep three-in-a-bed. Mads took one bedroom, and Roo and I the other. It was an unspoken attestation that our hot little threesome hadn't changed anything; Roo and I were still a couple, and Mads just a playmate. I think we all understood that and we were all happy with it.

In the wee hours of the morning, just as the summer dawn was breaking, I awoke and lay musing on just how lucky I was. I was a young, bright, attractive woman with rich, supportive, open-minded parents. I didn't have to worry about getting a job, or making ends meet. I was basically just doing what I pleased, which was starting a band, and making music, and I had a girlfriend who was very sexy and fun-loving, and who was seemingly completely devoted to me. We had just had three-way sex with one of our bandmates, yet we were still as solid as a rock as a couple. I was blessed.

I looked at her, lying there sleeping next to me. Her breasts rising and falling rhythmically with her deep breathing, and her lovely mouth, so gorgeous, with a subtle hint of a pout, even in its completely relaxed state. I raised myself up and leaned over to kiss her softly then pulled back. She stirred just slightly but didn't wake, so I kissed her again, a longer, more sustained kiss, just enjoying the sensation of my lips in contact with hers, and she came to life, kissing me back tenderly. She giggled slightly and we broke the kiss, for her to whisper 'Thank you, babe.' Nothing more was needed. We lay, kissing and cuddling for a few minutes, then slipped back into a wonderful, happy sleep.

I was jolted awake by Mads, knocking on the bedroom door, saying, 'Come on, lazy arses. Do you want breakfast or not?' It was late -- again - and Jemma and Nikki were due in less than an hour. We jumped up and dressed, then dashed down to the kitchen. Mads was already munching.

'Not much in the cupboards. I'm just having some toast.'

I laughed. 'That reminds me of that funny old song, "Toast" by Streetband or some such. Maybe we should cover it?' Mads looked blank.

'I've heard that,' said Roo, grinning. 'Wacky, but not one for us I don't think.

'OK,' I shrugged, and put more bread in the toaster. Soon we were all sat at the table drinking coffee, and the toast conveyor was in full operation.

'That was bloody hot last night,' said Mads with a fruity chuckle. 'I want more of that.'

I looked at Roo and she smirked. 'So do we,' I smiled, speaking confidently for both of us. In fact, I wanted much more of it. Roo was my belle, nothing would change that, but our liberated lesbian libido was such that sex with other women was something we were both up for.

'I think I might sack the boy,' she said with a sigh. 'He's getting too clingy.' She put on a moany boy whining kind of voice 'He's like - "why do you have to go for the whole weekend, just for two rehearsals" -- and I'm like, cos I want to... S'not gonna work.'

'What will he be like when we go on tour?' said Roo.

'Exactly.'

'Touring will be fun,' I said. 'There might even be groupies. I've heard girl bands sometimes have female groupies.'

The others scoffed. It was wishful thinking, but a silence fell as we all gazed into space, imagining it...

A car went past, heading up the drive, and I rushed to the window to see. It was Jemma in her beat up yellow VW. Early, as usual. I stepped out of the door and gave her a shout and a wave, then we hurriedly locked up and headed up to the house.

Jemma was very excited and she could hardly wait to get into the studio and plug in. She had a new song to suggest and she said 'Listen to this and see if you know it. It's from the sixties.' She started playing a catchy riff, and Roo recognised it almost immediately.

'It's "You Really Got Me" by The Kinks, she said.

'YES! Isn't it brilliant?'

'Yeh, simple but brilliant, said Roo.

'I know it's a boy song, but we could change "girl" to "boy" in the lyrics...

'Nooo, why would we do that?' said Mags. It'll be sung by either Vix or me, and I'd rather stick with "girl."

I nodded, and Jemma looked dubious, but then shrugged and said 'OK.'

'We'll start learning it next week,' I said. 'For now, I think we should be polishing the numbers we already know, ready for the mock gig tomorrow.' Everyone agreed, and we started work. Nikki was a little late, but she seemed her usual bright and lively self.

None of us had yet said anything more to her about the Lindi situation, but her demeanour didn't suggest there was anything troubling her, so we just left the subject alone for now.

Late in the day, we attempted a dry run at playing all 18 songs. I was actually quite nervous about the mock gig, because I'd never played 18 songs in succession in my life, but it went OK. We split the set in two with a 20-minute break in the middle, and we envisaged doing it like this when we actually started gigging, meaning our total time from stepping on stage to encore (if one was demanded) would be about 2 hours.

There was only one hiccup during the whole run through; I forgot the lyrics at the start of the second verse of Republica's "Ready to Go" and sang part of the first verse again. It didn't matter too much, but I knew it wouldn't get past my dad unnoticed. I'd have to read through them again... and again... and probably again.

We finished at 5pm and arranged to meet up again at 1pm the next day, with the "gig" at 4pm. Dad poked his head in and said 'How's it going' and we all murmured our satisfaction. 'Gonna be a great gig tomorrow then, eh?' he said, slightly mischievously, knowing it would raise the pressure, just a little. Unplug. Switch owfff, and off we went.

Nikki and Jemma headed to their cars and I called after them, 'Don't forget your gig outfits. It's a dress rehearsal,' and they smiled and waved, then drove off, leaving Mads, Roo, and me to walk down to the cottage. We let ourselves in, and Mads went straight upstairs. For a pee, we assumed.

Roo and I were in the kitchen, debating whether we needed to get some more ingredients before we could cook dinner, when Mads' dulcet tones floated down the stairs. 'I'm having a shower, girls.'

We looked at each other... 'Fuck dinner,' I said, and we ran giggling up the stairs. The bathroom door was wide open, and we sauntered in, undoing buttons as we went. 'We've come to join you, if you'll have us,' I said, deliberately inserting the double entendre.

'Mmm, just try stopping me,' she purred. She was already naked and soaping herself and we just stopped to watch her through the clear glass, as she ran her hands sensuously over her wet skin, slithering over the supple, adipose flesh of her breasts, then down over her thighs, lifting each leg in turn as she did so. When her hands passed over her pussy, there was a glimpse of pink as she, just briefly, teased her lips apart.

With her hair wet and flattened, her face looked different, and I had a new appreciation of how lovely her features are. She really did look gorgeous; lithe, shapely and beautiful, and she was inviting us in! Fantastic.

I let Roo go in first, and watched them soaping each other. Can you even imagine what a major turn-on this was for me? With one hand, I was tweaking my left nipple and with the other, fingering myself as I watched these two gorgeous women, essentially performing for me. Both of them kept giving me lewd, salacious looks and my pussy was soon drooling its oily lube all over my hand. I needed to get in there with them.

Roo was standing behind Mads and she reached around her hips and spread her pussy wide, exposing gorgeous pink lips and clit, and Mads beckoned me with a curling finger. I didn't need any further encouragement and, in a flash, I was in the cubicle, on my knees between her long legs. I buried my face in her pink, almost choking as I tried to lick her with the volume of water cascading down over her stomach.

There was something about eating her under a stream of running water that was very erotic. I remember thinking that this must be what watersports feels like, but less icky. Mads was trembling and gasping as her pussy was stimulated by my mouth and Roo's fingers at the same time, and she was very very wet. I could taste her juice, and feel its oiliness on my tongue even with the running water and very soon she let out an almighty 'Fuuuuuuuuuucckkk' - her legs almost buckling as her orgasm engulfed her. I left her to the mercy of Roo's deft, teasing fingers, while I sat on the floor of the cubicle, threw my head back under her, and enjoyed an incredible, hot, orgasm shower, as I simultaneously got myself off with my fingers.

This was a whole new experience for me, and super-hot, and I couldn't contain my excitement; 'Wow, that was SO friggin hot. I can't believe it. You have to try it.'

They looked at each other and Roo said, 'It's not our first time, Vix, we've both done this before, but yes you're right. Amazing, isn't it? Right, who's going to do me? I think I'm owed an orgasm or three, and she took up a legs apart stance as an invitation.

The cubicle was fully steamed up now, the interior like a sauna, but we kept the hot water going, We were just revelling in our (literally) steamy lezzy threesome.

Mads sat on the floor and Roo stepped forward to bring her pussy in reach of her mouth. I squeezed round behind her so I could reach around and part her lips, as she had done to Mads, and I adjusted the shower head so that the water cascaded over her shoulder and down over her tits, which looked magnificent, shining wetly, with nipples pointing rudely to the ceiling as she leaned back against me. She screwed her neck around so she could kiss me and we just smooched in the hot steam as Mads enjoyed a deluge of pussy.

My nipples were bullet hard and pressing into Roo's back, and she murmured into my mouth 'I love the feel of your nipples babe.' I tingled with pleasure and kissed her harder. God, this was so unutterably libertine. A feast of wet female flesh. A sweet ravishment of smooth slick skin on smooth slick skin.

When it came to my turn, both Mads and Roo knelt at my feet and shared my pulsing wetness, taking turns to flick my clit with their tongues, as Roo also fingered me until my inner muscles squeezed tightly around her three fingers in a convulsive climactic spasm.

To extend my orgasmic pleasure, I took the shower head from its holder and, turning it to its most intense setting, aimed it directly at my clit, sending waves of indescribable achy pleasure through my loins, and almost drowning my two girlfriends in the process, though they didn't seem to mind.

I sank down to my knees as my legs gave out, and we enjoyed a long, wet, three-way tongue kiss, as the shower head lay on the floor, ineffectually spraying the cubicle wall.

After a few minutes of this delicious oral afterplay, we got up and tottered unsteadily out of the cubicle. I delved in the airing cupboard for three bath towels and turned the extractor fan up to full. The whole room was laden with steam.

Once we were dry, dressed, and glowing, we descended to the kitchen, where I suddenly regretted not sorting out dinner earlier. 'Bloody hell, I'm hungry now, what can we make?' said Roo.

'Ah, to hell with that, let's go out to eat,' said Mads. So we did.

(To be continued...)

12