Vix's Licks Pt. 07

Story Info
Vix loves Roo... and Mads... and....
5.5k words
4.61
2k
3

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 02/20/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers

This is Part 7 of Vix's story. Best enjoyed after reading parts 1 to 6, so that you know the background.

***

I got the cream. Yes, I did. I'm the cat that got it. Life's like a dream. I got the cream. There was the beginnings of a song there, but it was just what I was thinking as I looked at Roo, sleeping in the pale light of early morning; SHE -- beautiful, funny, sexy, brilliant, awesome Roo -- loved ME! I leaned over to kiss her cheek. Her skin still smelled faintly of me, and I thought back to the previous night.

When she'd said those three magic words to me, I'd taken her face in my hands and kissed her; I -- kiss -- love -- kiss -- you -- kiss -- Roo -- kiss -- Fraser -- kiss, kiss, kiss, and we wriggled and giggled like... well, a couple of silly lovers, I suppose. I was suffused with an otherworldly glow, and it took me a long, long time to fall asleep. I kept looking at her, just faintly visible in the dark, and feeling a thrill go through me each time. I was in danger of being consumed by my own fires, but eventually, after hours of happy sighs, my heart rate finally slowed and sleep claimed me.

I'm an emotional soul. Capable of feeling the highest of highs, and the lowest of lows. This leaves me vulnerable to heartbreak, I know, but as someone wise once said, "You were made to rise and soar, then crash to earth, then rise and soar again." I was aware that letting my love for Roo run away with me meant I was risking a painful crash to earth, but it was the only way I knew how to live. When I give myself, it's total.

I mused on this when I woke in the morning, and I propped my head up on my elbow and watched her until she stirred. She opened her sleepy eyes and looked at me, then the sun broke out all over her face. 'Morning sweetheart,' she said, yawning, 'what's the time?'

'Just gone seven,' I answered.

'Barbarian!' she huffed, and turned her back on me, pulling the covers over her head. I chuckled and spooned her, kissing the nape of her neck, and wrapping my free arm around her until we both dozed off again.

I woke again, sometime after nine, and she was gone. I could hear her in the kitchen, humming, as the kettle's rumble built up to its steamy conclusion. 'TEA!' I shouted, and I jumped out of bed and toddled into the kitchen, just as she stirred my brew and handed it to me.

'Mm, thanks babe. Can't beat a morning brew, with you... Roo... Look at that, I'm a poet and I didn't know-it.' I laughed at my own silliness, and took a sip of my tea, while she smirked at me with indulgent amusement.

'You're in a good mood this morning,' she said.

'Oh, I've good reason. My girlfriend told me she loved me last night.'

'Funny that,' she smiled, swinging to and fro on her heel, and looking coy, 'mine did too.'

Oh, I couldn't resist her. I put my mug down and flung my arms round her. Kissing her all over her face and making her laugh and fight me off. 'Vix, Vix, stop it. You're such a joy to be around, but I have to make breakfast,' and she turned back to the counter, looking back over her shoulder with a little grin.

Minutes later, we were sat at the table eating bacon and eggs. It was a Thursday, awkwardly distant from weekend, so I thought I'd probably go home after breakfast. 'Have you anything on today?' I asked.

'Well, I should nip up to Lauren's studio at Stanstead, just to check everything is OK. You can come, if you want.'

'Oh, I always want...'

'Stop it'

'I'll drive you!' I said. 'I wanna see this studio.

'Ace,' she said. 'It's much bigger than the one at your house, but it has great acoustics.'

We walked out to the car and just like with Bonnie the 'bike, Roo was bedazzled; 'Wow. Red with tan leather. I love it.'

'You can drive if you want,' I said, handing her the keys.

She jumped in the driver's seat like a kid on Christmas morning, started the engine, and revved it up, wearing a grin like the Cheshire Cat, then we were off. She showed little hesitation or uncertainty, driving a completely new and unfamiliar car, with gear change paddles on the steering wheel. It was like she'd been doing it for years. It was yet another Roo thing to be impressed by.

Our drive to Stanstead was quick, efficient, confident. She made little comment about driving the car (she preferred to talk about music and how she knew Lauren Mayberry) but I could tell that, at a subconscious level, she was loving it. I loved watching her. Her strong, toned forearms as she held the steering wheel, and the way her body moved with the car when turning corners. It reminded me why she's so sexy when she plays the drums. It's just the naturally alluring way she moves her body.

Lauren's studio was fantastic. Cavernous, but with a range of big, hanging acoustic panels, it was very well done, and I loved the warmth of the all-natural wood and cork finishes. Our home studio is good, but this was next-level.

Roo sat at the drums and knocked out a few killer beats and fills, and I, once again, marvelled as i watched her. So natural and effortless. I thought back to the conversation with Mads about the sexuality of singing, and I asked Roo, 'Do you think there's a sexual aspect to drumming?'

'Oh, God yeh. It's primitive. There's a primal physicality to it. Guys seem to be turned on by a female drummer. I had one hopeful Casanova tell me he loved how my tits jiggle when I play. It's why I wear the bikini tops, if I'm honest,' she gave a coy smile with a twinkle in her eye.

'You shameless minx!' I giggled. 'Actually, I love that too.'

'Like this...?' She started playing a beat that she knew would have the desired effect, bouncing up and down on the sprung stool as she played. She didn't have a bikini top on, obviously, but even under a tee shirt...

Somehow, I resisted jumping on her and ravishing her right there on the studio floor, probably only because we'd fucked each other's brains out just the previous night.

Soon we were driving back to Hornchurch, with me at the wheel this time. Having observed her, I was much more aware of how I drove the car. I mean, I love driving, but I'd never really thought about the WAY I did it. I know they talk about racing drivers being "at one with the car," or "dancing on the pedals," and there is a bit of that. Not on the bloody M25, but y'know...

'So, Thursday. Have you anything on tomorrow, or can I take you back to my lair?

She adopted a seductive pose, reclining in the seat with one arm behind her head and her pouty lips even poutier; '(sigh) I'm all yours...' Concentrate on driving, Vix, concentrate on driving.

We somehow arrived at her flat without any unfortunate distraction-related accidents, and she packed a bag. 'So, are you driving your van over, or are you coming with me?

'I'll come with you on one condition: You let me drive.'

An easy decision. 'OK' I smiled.

***

The band gathered on Saturday, very excitedly. I'd sent them all messages, telling them the momentous news of our gig at "The Maggie," which was scheduled for mid-September. We still didn't know who we'd be supporting, but it wouldn't be anyone mega-famous. The Maggie isn't THAT big.

As well as the messages flying back and forth between me and the band, I also got one from Lindi, congratulating me on the gig, and also thanking me and Roo for, 'Well, you know.' I smiled and touched the kissy face icon she ended the message with. Ah, Lindi.

The band and I had decided that we needed a couple more songs, so we'd have a choice and could change it up a bit if we wanted. I suggested another Elastica song, "Stutter," but Nikki thought we were in danger of becoming an Elastica tribute band, since this would be the third on our list. She was easily overruled though, because the rest of us love Elastica.

'Have you read Justine's lyrics to that song?' asked Roo with a smirk.

'Yes!' I said, 'It's a straight woman grumbling about bad sex with a boy. Aww, poor Justine,' we sniggered together. We really were a couple of intolerably smug lesbians.

'I'll sing it,' said Mads, 'I've had fuckin loads of bad sex...' We laughed, but she was always going to sing it anyway. Her voice is much more like Justine Frischmann's than mine is.

We soon learned the song. It's very simple. In fact, the trickiest thing was Mads trying to match the very distinctive "Whoa" at the end of the chorus and in the outro, which has a couple of almost-glottal stops, or sharp inflections, in it. It's quite unusual, and Mads was determined to master it. She did get it down eventually and, after three or four attempts, we were able to play the song all the way through.

We moved onto the Kinks' classic "You Really Got Me" and, as ever, I was in awe of how effortlessly Jemma played the riff and got the Dave Davies sound absolutely perfect. She used her Gibson Les Paul, which Joanne Shaw-Taylor had gifted her years before, She said it was the same type of guitar Davies had used on the original recording. When it came to the solo though, she did her own thing, not following the original rather clangy and chaotic original, and it sounded way better -- to my ear anyway.

We packed up about 6pm and I thought it was a good time to ask Nikki about her mum and Lindi. It was threatening to become an elephant in the room and I don't allow elephants in my rooms.

'How are you and your mum now, Nikki? You OK?'

She humphed slightly. 'Yeahh... OK. I don't like it, but I can't do anything about it, can I? As she's said twenty times, she's a grown woman and needs to live her own life.'

'And are you and Lindi OK?'

'Yeh, it's not Lindi's fault. I'm madder at Mum than I am at Lindi. She was doing it behind Dad's back. I've told her how disappointed I am, and she knows it was wrong. Nothing I can do about it now though. I just don't want to think about them together...' She pulled a face. I was thinking, 'I do' but I obviously wasn't insensitive enough to voice it

It seemed like the best we could hope for with Nikki was this grudging acceptance. I thought it a little strange that, having been brought up by a bisexual mother, she was so anti-lesbian. It was an interesting contrast with Jemma, who had a mum who was straight but who seemed, at the very least, quite ambivalent about the subject. I didn't think she was actively "curious" but she's open-minded and I reckoned the right girl, in the right circumstances could probably turn her head. That's not me though; much as I love Jemma as a mate, I'm not inclined to make any sexual moves on her.

'Hey, hey,' said Mads, suddenly. 'I nearly forgot. The Darkness are doing a one-off gig at The Garage this Wednesday. I have a contact there who can get us tickets. Who's up for it?' Well, this was a bombshell. I didn't even know they'd started gigging again, and The Garage, with a capacity of only 600, was definitely a massive underplay for them. We were all well up for it.

'Yeah, wow. Count me in,' said Roo. We were all nodding vigorously, and Mads got out her phone to call her contact and book tickets. The Zelmas were going to see The Darkness! I was SO STOKED. I love The Darkness.

'So, Mads, are you staying in the cottage again tonight?' I asked with a wink.

'Well, only if I'm not too much of a burden...' she said with heavy sarcasm.

'No, we'll put up with you,' I said, smirking.

Jemma looked at Nikki with raised eyebrows, and Nikki just rolled her eyes with a look of disdain. They understood the innuendo perfectly, because Mads had made no attempt to conceal our sexy terzetto. In fact, she'd taken some considerable pleasure in discomfitting Jemma and Nikki (mostly Nikki) with little risque references to it. Nikki must at this point have been wondering how she'd got herself so mixed up with a bunch of lesbians. Even her mum, for God's sake. I felt a little bit of sympathy for her.

The three of us walked down to the cottage, waving to Jemma and Nikki as they drove past us down the driveway. Roo and I held hands and Mads walked a little ahead of us. I admired her walk; limber and svelte, with a lovely hip-sway. Almost a swagger. Her bum looked great in her trademark rock chick jeans, and even in the flat-soled trainers she was wearing, she looked tall and rangy.

It was a weird feeling; the three of us had become almost a unit. I felt both a sizzling desire and a heartfelt affection for Mads, yet it was very different to my feelings for Roo. I wasn't able to define the difference. There was no possibility in my heart or soul that Mads could ever usurp Roo in my affections. And yet, on some level, I think I did love her.

We let ourselves in, and set about making dinner. The cottage had become kind of a little love nest for three, and I loved that situation. We were so in tune with each other, so comfortable with each other, that I couldn't imagine anything ever compromising our harmony.

After we'd eaten and we were settled in the lounge, I mischievously said, 'So, we'll have to think of a way to thank you for getting us those tickets Mads. I know, I could just pay for them all, but I was thinking of something more memorable...'

'Mm, sounds nice. Do I get to choose?'

'Of course. Name it.'

I knew full well it would be something sexual, and I wasn't surprised when she said, 'How about you and Roo be my sexy slaves for the evening?'

I looked at Roo and she grinned, so I knew this was going to happen. I've played sub/domme games before, with Olivia and with Roo, and I quite like them, either way round, but I suspected that Mads would make it a full on experience. 'OK Madeleine, we're all yours,' I said.

'Oo, Sunday name, she said, 'and it's not even Sunday.

'I love your full name, Madeleine,' I said, being deliberately sycophantic. 'It's sexy and imperious. Reminds me of "madam."

'Yes,' said Roo, joining in. 'It sounds desirable and exotic.'

'OK,' she said. First, come here and kneel on the rug.' We did so. 'Now, watch me.' She stood up in front of us and stripped off her tee-shirt, revealing her nicely filled white bra, then she reached behind her, undoing the hooks and leaning forward to shrug it off, squeezing her breasts together as she did so. Her tits are not like Roo's. They are a little bigger and less pert, but hardly less alluring. I loved the way they hung when she leaned over us, and how they separated when she stood up again.

She smiled at us. A rude, sassy smile, as she began undoing the top button of her jeans, wrinkling the skin of her stomach as she pulled at it. The button popped open and she teased the tab of her zip with her finger tip. She had her nails painted a deep carmine, and I was fascinated by the elegance of her hands and her slender fingers as she took the zip tab between her finger and thumb and slowly eased it down.

We were like two kids watching a favourite TV show, as we sat on the rug in front of her, and she was revelling in showing off to us. She knows how fuckin sexy she is. No wonder she has such a mesmeric stage presence.

She tantalisingly peeled the fly open, revealing a glimpse of white cotton panties, then she slipped her fingers inside her waistband and, sliding them outwards to her hips, began to ease her jeans slinkily down, tilting her pelvis left then right as her mouthwateringly fleshy thighs were uncovered, inch by inch.

She dropped the jeans, and we held them down as she stepped out of them, then she kicked them away, leaving a brief waft of her scent behind. She was now in just her plain white cotton socks and knickers, which was an alluring look in itself, and she slipped her hand inside, and down to her sex, spreading her fingers so that the first and fourth were exposed each side of her gusset, and the middle two were buried in her pussy and concealed by the damp white cotton of her knickers. I don't know about Roo, but my pussy was already hot enough to melt dark chocolate and I undid my shorts and slipped my hand inside.

Mads pushed her knickers down, just far enough to expose her dark tangle of pubes, which seemed to have been trimmed since last time I saw them, then she parted her legs, stretching the knickers tight, and spread her lips with her fingers. The combination of the dark hair, white knickers, carmine nails, and the fleshy pink of her inner lips, suddenly revealed in all their glory, was simply gorgeous, and both Roo and I were now wanking languidly as we watched her giving us this amazing show.

'Fuckin hell, Mads. Have you ever been a stripper?' said Roo, and Mads just gave a throaty chuckle and dropped her pants to the floor. I wanted to pick them up and taste them, but she kicked them away and sat down on the sofa, beckoning us with a curled finger.

We shuffled closer and she said 'Take off my socks...with your teeth. One each.' We each took hold of her feet, spreading her legs wider in the process, and pulled off her socks as instructed. They smelled faintly of new trainers. 'Now, suck my toes. All of them. One at a time.' We obeyed, and I began working my way from her big toe across to her pinky toe, suckling each, lovingly, then back again as Mads spread them apart and giggled slightly at our meek compliance. 'Mm, I could get used to this.'

I don't have a toe fetish, but there's no doubt that doing this, while looking up her long legs to her hairy pussy and beyond, was fucking horny.

She spread her pussy with her fingers and whispered 'Come here,' and we both started kissing our way up, over her feet, her ankles, her long shin bones, her knees, and her lovely soft, luscious thighs, until we met at her hot, radiant core. We took turns flicking her clit with our tongues, and she jerked and moaned, but then she covered herself with both hands, barring access, and said, 'Here, nipples need attention,' and we moved up, both kissing our way over her shapely hips to her tits.

Her breasts, so very different to Roo's, are their own kind of gorgeous. When she's lying down, as now, they spread out into broad, rolling dunes of soft, wobbly flesh. Very womanly and alluring.

Her nipples, even fully erect, are nowhere near as prominent as mine, or Roo's, but her areolae are beautifully tight and scrumpled, and the way that felt on my tongue as I pressed my face into her luxuriously ample boob was simply divine. I love the firm, rudeness of Roo's tits, but Mads' have their own special sensuality. Vive le difference!

She lay there moaning in bliss as Roo and I gorged ourselves on her, especially when we both reached down and added our fingers to her pleasure. We both inserted two fingers into her, stretching her inner walls this way and that, while our thumbs formed a pincer movement, stimulating each side of her clit with soft strokes. Her sounds told us all we needed to know about how effective this was.

'Oh... shit.. that's... oh... ohhh... fuck... that's... unreal... don't... stop... oohh... fuckn hell... oh... jeezus... oh jee... fuck, fuck, fuck... I'm coming....I'm coming... oh, oh, oh, oh.... fuuuuuck!

Her pussy suddenly felt hot and oily as her orgasm juice welled up, like lava in an erupting volcano, dribbling out of her into her bum crack and bathing our fingers.

She quieted only very briefly, then she breathed, 'More. I want more... eat me,' and she pushed our heads down.

We wriggled down eagerly between her legs, forcing them further apart and making her pussy tendons stand out beautifully. Her pussy looked luscious and succulent; a creamy mess of girl juice, with droplets of liquid clinging to her pubes, and her flesh looking wonderfully red and engorged. I was enraptured. It was a stark, stunning image of female sexuality.

Roo and I brought our faces close and lapped up some of the plentiful love liquid, then we kissed, sharing the gorgeously musky bounty, as our slippery tongues fenced, and our lips smooched smoothly together, lubricated by Mads' heavenly honey. Our kissing was delish, but it was leaving Mads' hot peach neglected and she put her hands on the backs of our heads to remind us, and gently but firmly pushed us both to where she wanted us.

LissyW
LissyW
245 Followers
12