Vix's Licks Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We slipped fingers into her again, while our tongues reprised the recent pincer movement of our thumbs. We licked up the delicious fleshy groove between her inner and outer lips, meeting at her clit and squeezing it between our tongue tips. We both wiggled our tongues against the sides of her little button, and took turns to swirl and rasp them across its hot, twitchy surface. Her clit felt hard and fit to burst, and she didn't last long under this dual drubbing. Her gasps and sobs suddenly gave way to a long 'FUUUUUUUUUUCK' which I thought might have been heard up at the house, and her pussy spasmed, over and over, her internal muscles tightening around our fingers as she arched her back, lifting her bum clear of the sofa, before collapsing back and just laying, limp and panting, in a puddle of her own orgasmic goo.

Roo and I lay with our heads on her groins, and just enjoyed some lazy tongue fencing as we waited for her to resurface. When she did, it was just to utter words of incredulity. 'My God, you two are unbelievable. Mind blowing. Can I keep you as pets...?' We all dissolved into hysterical giggles.

I think Roo and I had fulfilled our roles as sexy slaves now, and we were both very definitely suffering from wet pants syndrome. We both stood and stripped, throwing our pants vaguely in the direction of the washing machine, then we turned to Mads, who was just lying dreamily on the couch, watching us. 'Come here and play with yourselves. I want to see you come,' she said, salaciously.

She slipped off the sofa so she was sitting on the floor, leaning back against it, and we stood each side of her, very close, and gave her a rude and lewd wank show. I was already close to the edge, so it didn't take long for me to reach a climax, and it was a deliciously wet one. My juice tricked down my thighs and flicked off my fingers as I jilled my pussy furiously, and Mads closed her eyes in rapture as drops of it spattered her face.

Roo took a little longer, but then her gasping breath and shaky legs told me she was getting there, and she suddenly stepped astride Mads, bumping me rudely aside and saying 'eat me'. Mads was only too eager, lapping hungrily at Roo's yearning pussy, while I dropped to my knees and enjoyed a close up view of my girlfriend grinding on Mads' face.

Roo's upper body fell forwards, but her legs still straddled Mads, her juice dripping out of her in long, viscous strings, streaking Mads' face and hair. Irresistible. I leaned forward to lick it up from her skin, and we had a delicious kiss between Roo's spread thighs until she realised what we were doing, climbed off, and joined us for a juicy three-way snog. Mm mmm.

These little troikas with Mads were fantastic. It was hard to imagine how we could ever give them up. Until we met Mads, a threesome had never really been a fantasy of mine. I mean, the idea had never even figured in my regular and lurid sexual dreams, which explored some very strange places, but once Mads appeared in my life, it quickly became almost inevitable, though it couldn't have happened without Roo's willingness, obviously.

We stirred ourselves from the living room floor, and went upstairs for a marvellous shower, the three of us soaping each other and just enjoying the feel of our slippery wet bodies; our curves and creases, our soft breasts and hard nipples, our peachy bums, and our still-tingly pussies. Well, mine was anyway. This could have turned into another steamy shower sex session, but I think we were all quite tired and satisfied now, and we were soon tucked up in bed and sleeping like babes.

***

Sunday's rehearsal went well, and our setlist grew to 20 songs. Our sound was getting tighter, and I found my trepidation over the gig at the Maggie was being replaced with eagerness. The date was over a month away but I suddenly felt like I wanted to get out there and do it RIGHT NOW. I would need to be patient.

Disappointingly, Mads and Roo had to head home that Sunday night because they both had session jobs on the Monday, but Roo didn't have her van, since we'd both come back in my Alfa -- I'd have to drive her.

We waved Mads off, then I looked at her impishly and said 'Fancy a thrill?'

'Another one?' she replied grinning.

'Yeh. I'll take you home on the back of Bonnie.'

'Whoaa, scary,' she said, with hands on her cheeks and mouth open. 'Have you a spare helmet?'

'Of course, give us a sec.' I ran upstairs and put my boots and a leather jacket on, grabbed two helmets and a second jacket for Roo, and whizzed back down and through to the garage, where Bonnie was waiting. 'Come on, Bon, I spoke to her, as I do, 'we're off for a razz.'

I rolled out onto the drive, and Roo climbed on the back saying 'Be gentle with me,' then we were off. She'd never been on the back of a 'bike before, so she was a bit nervous, but once she'd learned not to squeal on every bend, she was a good passenger, staying close to me and matching my body movements as we carved through the traffic. She's a natural.

I dropped her at her flat, and she climbed off, saying 'Phew, what a rush.' We took our helmets off for a kiss, then I returned straight home. Roo had to be 'up and away' in the morning, so we thought it best if I didn't stay. This time, I didn't mind so much because I'd see her again on Wednesday for the Darkness gig.

***

'The Darkness, eh?' said Dad at the Wednesday breakfast table. 'I can't take them seriously.'

'That's kinda the point, Dad.' I rolled my eyes.

'I know, but they're sort of halfway between comic and serious. I know they are a good band, but I've just never got into them.

'Well, I'm looking forward to it. They're hard rock, or maybe glam rock, but with a sense of humour. I like that.'

'Have a good time. Are you staying out, or coming home?'

'Not sure yet. I'll message you.'

I went into the studio and did a bit of practice, playing around with some Darkness riffs and licks, just for fun, then after a bit of lunch, went upstairs for a nap. It's a hard life for a spoilt brat, innit?

Late in the afternoon, I started getting ready for the gig. I wanted to project a rock chick kind of look, so I chose a pair of red jeans with a low waistline, to show a hint of midriff, a pair of black platform ankle boots with a 4-inch heel and a black tee shirt with the Rolling Stones mouth logo on the front. I'm not a fan of the Stones, but I like that image.

I chose some dark, smoky eye makeup, to make my blue eyes really pop, and red lipstick and nails, to go with the jeans and the logo, and I topped it all off with a red headscarf, tied round my hair bandana style. I looked in the mirror and I liked what I saw. I was excited to think about what Roo's reaction would be.

I arrived at Highbury by train, and walked up Holloway Road, past the venue, to The Lamb, the pub where we had all arranged to meet. Jemma and Mads were both there, both looking very "rock on" in jeans and boots. Jemma had a yellow tee shirt with a denim waistcoat over it, and Mads was in an oh-so-sexy black leather bodice, which I could hardly take my eyes off. I got a drink and we stood at the end of the bar chatting.

Nikki arrived, wearing a black vest, calf length jeans and very high heels. She had her hair scraped back into a ponytail -- a look I hadn't seen before -- and a very thick silver chain necklace. And then Roo arrived.

She'd had her hair cut, so it was back to very short, like when I first met her, and she was wearing that same extremely dark eye makeup and bright red lipstick. She had flared black trousers and heels - I'd never seen her in heels -- and a gauzy white top with poet sleeves, which was transparent enough to reveal that under it she was wearing my favourite cerise bikini top. Wow. I was stunned.

She walked over to us, play-acting by holding her head in her hands and saying 'Oh my God girls, you're so sexy, I can't stand it.' She looked me up and down and beamed, then said, 'Excuse me. Are you my girlfriend?' We were all giggling at her antics, and it was a nice jovial atmosphere to kick the evening off.

The Garage was packed to the rafters - we'd never have got tickets without Mads' mate -- and we had to wriggle sinuously between people to get closer to the stage. The thought crossed my mind that here we were, The Zelmas, all together for a bangin night out. We hadn't yet done our first gig, but I realised that, if our band took off, we might reach a situation where we wouldn't be able to come out together like this without being recognised. I wasn't sure I liked that idea.

As it was, we only got the kind of attention that a bunch of attractive women will always get, though I've noticed that men are much less likely to approach a group of five women than they are one or two. Scaredy cats.

The gig was blinding; Justin had lost none of his flamboyance, nor his amazing falsetto. He reaches notes that even I struggle to hit, though he dismisses it as 'just screaming.' Well, yes.

We were all wide eyed and stoked when we were disgorged onto the street three hours later, and we were all of a chatter as we walked up to the pub for a post-gig bevvy. The Lamb was packed to the door, so we walked further up the road to The Horatia, which was much quieter. Gig-goers are either a lazy or very thirsty bunch.

We got drinks -- Mads has an amazing ability to almost instantly attract a bar-tender's attention -- and we were standing near the bar, laughing and joking, when I suddenly saw them: Two tall, shapely brunettes, at the far end of the room. The light was dim, and they were some distance away, but there was no mistake. I couldn't believe it at first, it was so unexpected, but my second look confirmed it. My heart took a flip, and I could feel my cheeks flush, as I realised it was definitely her... Olivia.

(To be continued...)

12