All Comments on 'Vix's Licks Pt. 07'

by LissyW

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 month ago

Cannot wait to see what you have in mind, but the last line put a curious smile on my face. Like that Olivia resurfaces.

toesucker1toesucker1about 1 month ago

“I don't have a toe fetish, but there's no doubt that doing this, while looking up her long legs to her hairy pussy and beyond, was fucking horny.” Hell yes. That whole scene with Vix, Roo and Mad was fantastic.

I’m loving all the musical detail you have been adding to this series, and now you just added a giant plot twist. So good.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 month agoAuthor

Migbird: Thanks. I didn't think Vix had had closure where Olivia was concerned. Hence her return.

LissyWLissyWabout 1 month agoAuthor

toesucker1: Thanks. I thought you might enjoy the "toes" scene 🙂. Look out for more twists to come.

x

CupidCupidCupidCupidabout 1 month ago

A very good twist, right at the very end. Very sneaky indeed!!

As ever, this story is as erotic as all your others stories. Glad to see you mentioned the Garage, it brought back memories of when my girlfriend and I would be squashed in to see bands. Can't believe it hold 600 people!

LissyWLissyW29 days agoAuthor

CupidCupid: Thanks. I've never actually been to The Garage. It was all secondhand knowledge from my partner. 🙂

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLissyW@LissyW
* New book, Vix's Licks, now published on KDP Amazon* I'm a 30-something, tall, lesbian brunette. I love the female body and all things feminine. I enjoy the sheer power of female sexuality, and the allure of beautiful women and, of course, I adore writing and reading lesbian...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES