Vocation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily realized her nipples were hard against the fabric of her suit. It absolutely could not be dampness she felt between her legs. "It's the air!" she objected, whirling just in time to catch sight of Adam and Sam striding onto the beach.

"Here they are," Sam said.

Adam smiled at her, and then he became uncertain as he read her expression.

The blonde watched her husband's eyes grow large and thought of the naked slut standing behind her. Bitter rage washed through her as she caught sight of the stirring in the crotch of his swim trunks. This couldn't be happening!

A part of her compared her husband to the man standing beside him. Adam was cute, but it was clear he worked behind a desk -- unlike Sam. More than that, Sam's Speedo concealed a bulge which, while clearly not an erection, already dwarfed the tool tenting Adam's trunks.

"Come, Norma," Sam beckoned. "Let's leave Lily and Adam to their beach, shall we?"

Lily was ready to scream, but when Norma walked past her, the slut had her bikini back in place. Of course, all it did was highlight how little it really covered.

Adam watched them leave before examining Lily's expression. "Is everything okay?" he asked, looking concerned.

"We were just talking," she said, wanting to put the whole thing behind her. "Can you help put some sunblock on me?"

"Sure!" Adam answered, happy to be of service.

He was a perfect gentleman and never strayed beyond the boundaries of her suit. Lily seethed all afternoon.

"Do you ever think of me as a slut?" Lily asked Adam that evening. She'd just finished blowing him; for a change, she'd foregone the shirt and was massaging his spend into her bared breasts. His load had been unusually large, and she was sure it was thoughts of Norma that were responsible. At least he was watching her appreciatively; she hadn't lost him to that slut yet.

He'd gone next door earlier, for just a minute, to thank them for the beach chairs. Lily, caught in dinner preparations, had let him go alone. She'd counted seconds, calculating how long it would take to walk both directions; how quickly Norma could pull her husband's cock into her sluttish mouth. How long he might hold out if she spread herself for him.

She'd exhaled silently in relief when he'd returned too quickly for anything except heavy petting. The sperm coating her body proved the slut hadn't gotten her claws into him.

"No, I don't think you're a slut," Adam said, confused as usual. His organ was stirring already; maybe he thought she was a slut. Men all thought with their cocks; would he continue to choose her instead of Norma?

"But have you ever wanted to treat me like a slut? You know... to treat me rough; or make me do things?"

Adam pulled her to her feet. "You're my wife, Lily," he protested. "I couldn't do that to you. Is this a game, or something?"

Lily looked into his eyes, trying not to let her desperation show. "It's not a game; it's a question. Would it make you hot?"

Adam laughed. "What, like if I wanted to have a three-way with you and Norma?"

She wanted to die. If he invited the slut into their bed, after she'd asked him, it would be all over. Already her imagination could fill in the details. Norma would lie back on the bed, offering her sluttish body and using her sluttish wiles, and Adam would be unable to resist. They'd make Lily kiss her. She'd have to lick that wanton slit, where Adam and Sam and probably countless other men had dumped their sperm.

They'd make her suck out her husband's sperm, mingled with the slut's juices, and swallow it. They'd make her pull on her own nipples until they ached, until she begged them to make her do it all again. And at the end, she'd be no match for the slut, and he'd leave her.

Lily felt breathless. The wallpaper was an omen. It wasn't Norma and Sam -- it was Norma and Adam, and if it came to pass, she'd lose him.

Adam laughed again, nervously. "Hey, I was kidding. Kidding!" He looked at her closely. "What were you thinking of, anyway?"

She licked her suddenly-dry lips. "Like, um, if I swallowed. Or we did anal." She was losing her nerve. "Or if you spanked me," Lily finished with a rush.

"I never knew you were so kinky," Adam said, plainly unsure whether or not to take her seriously. His cock was twitching. "I think a girl with such a dirty mind deserves some punishment!" he laughed, evidently taking it as a joke but deciding to play along.

Lily shrieked as he hoisted her off her feet and staggered to the bedroom. Adam tossed her on the bed, and quickly stripped off her shorts, pausing momentarily as he discovered she wasn't wearing panties. "Playing commando, too? That's an extra five lashes," he threatened.

Plopping down beside her, he grabbed Lily's legs and dragged her onto his lap, his penis trailing a line of moisture along her side. The first blow to her buns made her scream with surprise; it was much more painful than Norma's.

"Ow, Adam!" Lily complained, squirming but unable to escape.

"You asked for it, and you deserve it," Adam chuckled nastily, refusing to let her go. He didn't let up on the force of the next blow, either.

"Damnit!" she howled. Lily clawed at Adam's legs with her nails, but it was fruitless. Her ass felt like it was on fire.

"Take it, slut!" snarled Adam, sounding angry now, and the next slap was even harder. The blows rained down in steady succession, leaving Lily sobbing.

Both of them had long lost count when Adam finally stopped. The palm of his hand felt raw, and both sides of Lily's ass were bright red. He rolled her off onto the floor where she lay, still crying.

Adam noticed that he was harder than he'd even been in his life, and his thigh was soaking wet where Lily's crotch had laid against it. Her thighs gleamed with the proof of her arousal, and the nipples atop her breasts stood out stiff.

"On the bed, slut," he growled, and she scrambled to comply.

The sheets burned against her tortured skin, but the pain only enhanced Lily's pleasure when Adam's throbbing spear buried itself in her molten pussy. She arched her pelvis upward, trying to take more of him.

He withdrew, taunting her, and then slammed down again, gliding through her silken folds and then taking her body with him as he bottomed out inside her.

The impact sent sparks flying through Lily's ass that ignited inside her dripping womb and she choked out a scream, caught in a delicious orgasm. Her fingers spasmed, leaving bloody trails across Adam's shoulder blades.

"Bitch! That hurt!" he screamed, pulling away in surprise. He'd been just about to cum, but the sudden pain took him out of it. Now the look he aimed at her was feral.

"Fuck me! More!" Lily croaked, still working herself on the erection impaling her.

Adam wasn't thinking clearly. "More?" he hissed. He'd felt her get off, harder than he'd ever seen before, and she'd robbed him of his own release. "Fucking slut!" he reached out and pinched her nipple between a finger and thumb, pressing as hard as he could.

Lily screamed and writhed like a wild animal, clawing at him, but the sensation on his throbbing cock was indescribable. Her sex clenched and released, flexing and sliding against him, and he trembled with need. He made an abortive attempt to pump her, but she threatened to escape on the backstroke.

Frustrated, Adam released the nipple and slapped her across the face. Lily's head snapped to the side and she quieted; his erection grew even harder. He hit her again, because he could, and felt like his penis would burst.

Grunting bestially, he started rutting savagely in her slippery cunt. He saw she was looking at him, although she made no move to escape. His hand lashed at her breast anyway; it jiggled enticingly, but the way she clenched on his manhood was even more rewarding. She bit her lip, but he knew from the look in her eyes that the slut was getting off on it.

Adam kept hitting her, getting into a rhythm. The feeling of power was intoxicating. Since they'd met, he'd been Mister Nice Guy, but not that night. He was in it for himself now, and Lily was just going to take what he dished out.

Finally it was too much for his self-control and he blew his load wildly into her, feeling like his cock was going to ejaculate a testicle into her sucking cunt. Adam saw and felt it when Lily came again, slave to his surging manhood. The slut could cry all she liked, but they both knew she liked it.

Lily lay quietly beneath the weight of her sleeping husband, the aches of her body counterbalanced by the warmth inside her. The walls still warned of perils to be avoided, but she'd taken a big step forward. That slut was going to have her work cut out for her.

Adam looked discomfited when he saw her in the daylight of the following morning, but his cock hardened quickly enough when she took him in her mouth.

"You're gonna swallow it all," he told her, grabbing her hair and pinning her in place just before he came.

He screamed when she clenched her fingernails in his sac, but erupted with unexpected vitality, as if Lily had squeezed him out like a tube of toothpaste. Adam retaliated by holding her there, choking and swallowing spasmodically, until her throat stopped working.

It wasn't as bad as she'd expected. Lily stuck out her tongue at him and then asked, "What do you want for breakfast?"

A front moved through a few days later, trapping them in the cottage for a day while the rain poured down outside. Bored, and still feeling a bit bruised, Lily let Adam take her in the ass.

She found it a bit of a letdown, frankly. The tightness was good, and the little bit of pain before the lube got worked in was a nice spice, but Adam was doing her from behind. Lily stared at the wall, brooding about that slut, unable to see Adam's face.

Maybe he was fantasizing about Norma. Maybe he thought she had a better ass than Lily, or knew what to do with it. Gentlemen preferred blondes, but Lily's hair wasn't very blonde-y, especially down below. Lily just knew he was thinking about that redheaded slut while he fucked her.

Abruptly she pulled away from him and turned around. Adam's look of surprise was comical, especially when Lily took him in her mouth.

He wouldn't be thinking about anybody besides his wife now, Lily thought. Adam's cock was a little rank, but not too bad; like semen, she supposed it was an acquired taste. Smiling to herself, she snaked a finger into his rosebud, probing inside. Adam jumped, but her other hand encircling his balls kept him in place.

Lily played him like a musical instrument, alternating pleasure and pain between his cock, scrotum, and anus. She took cheerful note of the increasing intensity of his exclamations, knowing his attention was focused entirely on her.

When Adam filled her mouth with his spunk, Lily surprised herself by orgasming too. Of course, she swallowed every drop -- but not before showing it to him first. He seemed to think it made her look sluttier.

Afterwards, Adam decided on a siesta. Of course, he wasn't the one with a stick of margarine churned up his ass or flecks of shit under his fingernail. Men were all alike, Lily decided, as she walked into the bathroom. Eat, fuck, sleep.

The soap didn't bother Lily any more. Neither did the window treatments, which in fact were pulled back out of the way to avoid catching them on fire. She still had blobs of hardened wax in her pubes.

She'd been in the shower for several minutes, letting the hot water relax her muscles while she scrubbed between her legs, when Lily realized she was being watched. Visibility was bad, between the gloom outside and the bathroom light reflecting on the glass, but a human silhouette was clearly visible out amidst the trees. Lily didn't doubt for a second that she was clearly visible to her watcher.

If Lily was surprised, it was only that it had taken Norma so long to be caught in the act. She knew that slut had been slinking around, hoping for a chance at Adam. As if! The redhead could stand out there in the rain all day as far as Lily cared, as long as Adam was in the cottage with her.

Looking directly out the window, so Norma would have no doubt she'd been spotted, Lily ostentatiously soaped, massaged, and rinsed every part of her body, paying the slut back for every instant of that encounter on the beach. Lily hoped she was close enough to be impressed by the bruises, bites, and scratches that decorated her. That slut wasn't the only woman around who could drive a man wild with desire!

The figure still hadn't moved. Surely Norma would have gotten bored by now. Lily was stilled by a sudden thought -- was it Sam out there? Wouldn't that be poetic justice!

She turned off the water and climbed out of the shower, standing beside the tub directly in front of the window. The figure was still too indistinct to tell; it didn't look big enough to be Sam, but maybe he was just standing further back.

Annoyed by the ambiguity, Lily found some body lotion and began working it into her skin. She imagined it was Sam out there, watching her. He'd be looking at her in a new light now, comparing her to his own slut. Maybe, Lily thought, she wasn't so wanting, after all. If Norma was so good, Sam wouldn't be standing in the rain watching her, would he?

She rubbed her breasts, teasing out the nipples until they ached for release like little cocks. Lily kept her lips parted the whole time; he'd see she was passionate. He wouldn't be able to see how wet she was, so Lily made a show of dipping her fingers inside herself several times and licking them dry, carefully and lovingly.

Lily knew she must be turning him on. She remembered the size of him inside his jeans, his swimsuit. Surely by now his monstrous organ would be unlimbered, pointing at her, straining for release. She remembered Norma's screams when he'd fucked her. Sam would want to fuck her, wouldn't he?

She looked down at herself, and saw another speck of dratted wax. Suddenly energized, Lily stepped back into the shower stall and retrieved the shaver she'd used on her armpits. Repositioning herself to provide the best possible view for her audience, she denuded her mound with careful, deliberate strokes.

After checking carefully to ensure she'd gotten everything, Lily rubbed a generous amount of lotion across everything, working it inside herself as well. She looked up, and the figure was still there.

Surely he must have cum by now. Perhaps a huge load was running down the side of a tree, like sap from a maple. Maybe he found her so enticing that once wasn't enough. Maybe Sam was shaking with desire, desperate to plunge himself inside her. Maybe he wanted a real woman instead of that slut who lived with him.

Of course, she'd never cheat on Adam, but Sam didn't know that. Leaning down, Lily plucked the two largest stick candles from the edge of the tub and began pushing them into herself. They entered easily, thanks to the lotion and copious natural lubrication.

Lily looked out the window, turning aside just enough that her panting didn't fog the glass, and slid the candles in and out of her body. She knew Sam was fantasizing that he was one of them.

He'd be the fat one in her cunt, of course. Adam would be the little man in her ass. There was no offense intended; it was just the way things were. It was all just pretend, anyway. If Lily were really in a Sam-Adam sandwich, she wouldn't have to be maintaining her balance on her own. The men would be holding her up.

Her feet might not even touch the ground; they might just suspend her between them, swaying like a spineless fuck doll as they spitted her on their throbbing weapons. Her nipples would rub against Sam's ripped chest while he congratulated Adam on what a fine fuck Lily was and how lucky he was to have her.

That slut Norma would have to huddle on the sidelines, hoping for scraps. If she wanted a piece of Adam, she could suck him out of Lily's ass, afterwards. She could eat her shit, too.

When Lily recovered from her orgasm, the figure was gone.

Their vacation was nearing its end. The sun eventually returned to the sky, and Adam and Lily returned to the beach. She wore a pair of panties and a T-shirt instead of her swimsuit, which had felt confining and pulled on her scabs.

"You're one fucking hot slut," Adam told her, looking at her tanned tits, nipples hard from the cold water, and the way the wet underwear adhered to her cleft.

Lily looked up from toweling the salt water from her wet hair. "Prove it, you fuck-monkey."

Adam quickly shed his trunks, revealing his erection. Lately, he was almost always hard. He looked bigger too, probably because Lily had shaved away all of his pubic hair.

His groin sported a number of nicks, some intentional. Cutting him had given Lily her best orgasms in days. He'd retaliated by branding her left breast with a small "a" formed from a paper clip. It was a little lopsided, but it was the thought that counted.

"Slowpoke." Adam casually reached over and ripped Lily's panties from her body, leaving her naked.

Lily laughed and ran for the trees, listening to Adam's footfalls on the sand behind her. If it were Sam behind her, he'd overtake and tackle her, sending her tumbling to the ground. She'd kick and scream, but he'd pin her beneath him while he released his giant horse cock.

She'd want to remain faithful to Adam, but Sam would give her no choice; he'd tame her with his baby maker, raping her right there on the beach so the sand got inside her and made her humiliation even more painful. She'd cum like a total slut, but not before giving him such pleasure that he'd take her home with him...

Adam didn't catch Lily until she reached the twisted tree near the path and turned to face him. Breathing heavily, they kissed, and then he hoisted her to the crooked branch and slipped his eager penis into her well-lubed pussy.

Lily moaned, but mostly it was so Adam wouldn't feel bad. He always seemed eager when he was around her, but she wasn't confident he'd forgotten that slut, Norma.

She looked around the deserted beach. Who else was he going to fuck? What if he had to choose? Where was her competitor, to look at Adam's devotion and taste her defeat? Where was Sam? She wanted to see the lust in his eyes and feel his man-meat penetrating her body.

She wanted validation that she was the perfect slut. Adam was inexperienced and easily impressed. Lily felt, for some reason, that Sam was a more worldly man; one who had seen and enjoyed many sluts. To hear Adam call her "slut" was enjoyable; to hear Sam say the same thing would be fulfilling. She sighed to herself.

Afterwards, Lily and Adam walked back to their cottage, still naked. Lily periodically reached down to wipe up the spend trickling from her cunt, cleaning her fingers carefully in her mouth each time. She looked furtively about for Sam or Norma, but saw nobody. Damnit!

Claiming he was tired, Adam went and sprawled on the bed. Lily thought of the wallpaper and worried he might be thinking of that redheaded slut. Maybe he even masturbated, although she hadn't managed to catch him at it yet.

She worried at the problem while preparing dinner. Suddenly inspired, Lily set the plate of ground beef on the floor and squatted over it. She strained briefly and released a medium-sized piece of shit, which fell atop the meat. After putting the plate back on the counter, Lily absently wiped herself with her fingers and licked them clean while considering her offering.

It was firm, lighter than the beef, and streaked here and there with what Lily imagined were traces of Adam's semen. The taste was earthy and a little bitter; distinctive without being displeasing. Working with her usual competence, Lily broke it into small pieces and mixed it thoroughly into the ground beef before forming the result into patties.